PDA

View Full Version : Halloween event cannot create items in shops.

MamaChatele
10-08-16, 04:29 PM
Operating system iOS iPhone 5S
ID: MamChatele
Issue: I can not create ANY of the current Halloween items at the shops. i.e. Candy at the chocolatier or the web lure at the bait shop. This has halted any progress in the current event for me.

SparklyOctopus
10-08-16, 08:57 PM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that. I've checked my game and I'm able to see them. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if these crafts come back to you?

BatCrzy2
10-14-16, 08:25 AM
Operating system iOS iPhone 5S
ID: MamChatele
Issue: I can not create ANY of the current Halloween items at the shops. i.e. Candy at the chocolatier or the web lure at the bait shop. This has halted any progress in the current event for me.

I have the same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled, didn't help.

Rynetory2
10-14-16, 08:27 AM
What specific items are you unable to craft?

BatCrzy2
10-14-16, 09:22 AM
Purple candy and Jack O Lanterns. There's also what looks like a chocolate candy cane in deliveries but I don't have any way to make that either. I have 50 orange candies from deliveries and I purchased purple candies and even a Jack o Lantern from the Newspaper but never get the option to upgrade.
Using an iPad Pro.

SparklyOctopus
10-14-16, 11:19 AM
Purple candy and Jack O Lanterns. There's also what looks like a chocolate candy cane in deliveries but I don't have any way to make that either. I have 50 orange candies from deliveries and I purchased purple candies and even a Jack o Lantern from the Newspaper but never get the option to upgrade.
Using an iPad Pro.

Hey there! I see the option for the purple candies in your Chocolatier. Can you check your game to see if you're able to see it? If not, do you mind taking a screenshot of what you're seeing in game?

BatCrzy2
10-14-16, 11:59 AM
Now I see the purple candies, I have 9 of them in my barn. Where do I find the Jack O Lanterns? Guess I'm just not looking in the right places! I think it's too late at this point, I wouldn't have time to finish the event anyway. Thanks for your help. :)
* I took a screenshot and it will let me choose the image but it won't upload it.

PookieBear50
10-14-16, 06:03 PM
Now I see the purple candies, I have 9 of them in my barn. Where do I find the Jack O Lanterns? Guess I'm just not looking in the right places! I think it's too late at this point, I wouldn't have time to finish the event anyway. Thanks for your help. :)
* I took a screenshot and it will let me choose the image but it won't upload it.

As you reach each new step in the goals, the new items unlock for crafting. Also, look under the goals for the specific details. For the Jack O Lanterns, you will need to grow the pumpkins (NOT the decoration item, but the item that is limited to 10 only), then harvest them with the specific Halloween clippers. The Jack O Lanterns are crafted in the Studio.

Rynetory2
10-14-16, 06:24 PM

In case you aren't aware, you can find the event information in Post 1 of Halloween Quest - Oct 6, 2016 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?94607-Halloween-Quest-Oct-6-2016). Try buying the parts to upgrade, you may be able to finish. Good luck!