PDA

View Full Version : Farewell to sourp4tch, Hello to grumphrey!

sourp4tch
10-07-16, 02:31 PM
My beloved Rulers,

It has been a long and exciting year and a half, but the time has come for me to depart the Glimmerwood. It has been an absolute delight to serve you all! I have learned so much through my time working with you all, thank you for all of your support and feedback which has helped me to grow as a designer :)

In my place, I am happy to introduce grumphrey! They will be working with SpiritWind00 and the rest of the S8 support staff as a point of contact for Castle Story's game team. Please give them a warm welcome!

Have a wonderful October and rest of the year!

Now, if you'll all excuse me, it's been quite a while since I last checked in on GlimmerGate...

<3
-sourp4tch

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-07-16, 02:37 PM
WHAT!?!?!!!! ... we *just* got used to you being around here!!

What abysmal sinkhole in Cali is swallowing designers??? ... glimmergate, buttercup and now you, TOO?!? What in the world, lol.

Hmphf ... ok, now I'm grumpy, lol.. but Welcome Aboard, grumphrey!!!

Ciao, sourp4tch & best of luck getting out of the sinkhole and in your future travels!

*hugs*

dragon2046
10-07-16, 03:03 PM
Best wishes to u sourp4tch u will be missed. Welcome grumphrey !!!

meme1098
10-07-16, 03:04 PM
Oh, dear! We were just getting to know ya. Really sorry to hear that!
Good luck in all your future endeavors, sourp4tch.

Welcome, grumphrey :).

cyndora
10-07-16, 04:08 PM
take care and hope many doors open for you!. sad to see so many people leave. ( players and designers alike) we will be gentle with the new guy.......maybe...

stop bye and say hello once in a while will ya.

xox
cyn

grumphrey
10-07-16, 04:19 PM
Hello everyone and thank you for the welcome! We're very sorry to see Sourp4tch depart, but the rest of the team has a lot of great new stuff planned for all of you in the coming months that we're very excited about.

edit: And I should probably get my account upgraded to a Storm8 employee account. :eek:

SpiritWind00
10-07-16, 05:14 PM
Bye sourp4tch! I will miss you ;)

Welcome grumphrey!

ipaddolo
10-08-16, 07:04 AM
farewell sourp4tch, welcome grumphrey!

Anaboe
10-08-16, 01:49 PM
Is it already a year an a half? It feels like yesterday... Thnx for all your hard work! And welcome grumphrey! Will you be staying longer than sourp4tch? :P

Solientus
10-08-16, 04:04 PM
Best of luck to you SP!
Thanks for the work (and play) you've put in!

ktorewqas
10-08-16, 07:48 PM
Farewell sourp4tch! welcome grumphrey!

janddolphins
10-09-16, 11:37 AM
Best of luck sourpatch, sorry to see you go. Welcome grumphrey, hope you are ready for our crazy forum (especially when we get mad at S8 lol)

kooky panda
10-09-16, 01:15 PM
Sad to see you go Sourpatch!!! :( You have been wonderful !;)

Welcome Grumphrey !!!!:)

caron7
10-09-16, 01:31 PM
It has been great to have you here sourpatch! I'm sure we didn't say thank you nearly as often as we should have, but we send you off with a big THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK. and a big WELCOME to grumphrey!

brigadoon365
10-09-16, 05:48 PM
Best wishes on your new adventure sourp4tch! Thanks for all your help around here. And welcome grumphrey.

Tealantern
10-16-16, 05:45 AM
Best wishes and farewell Sourpatch - you will be missed - and a big huge welcome to Grumphrey