PDA

View Full Version : New Habitat: Bygone Alley October 7, 2016

cardinalpsy
10-07-16, 11:52 AM
On sale for a limited time, 200 gems. I definitely want one.

campbellsNYC
10-07-16, 04:41 PM
Storm8 - I would love to know the "official" name of this new element. I was waiting to see if it would be in the habitat description after we first saw it appear earlier this week in the tourny. But, still no official statement. Did I miss it someplace else?

Magic?
Potions?
Flaming purple boat?

saucysammis
10-07-16, 07:47 PM
Storm8 - I would love to know the "official" name of this new element. I was waiting to see if it would be in the habitat description after we first saw it appear earlier this week in the tourny. But, still no official statement. Did I miss it someplace else?

Magic?
Potions?
Flaming purple boat?

It's gotta be flaming purple boat.

Sandybellee
10-08-16, 03:43 AM
It's gotta be flaming purple boat.

Ha ha ha! I vote for flaming purple boat!

quietplease23
10-08-16, 07:35 AM
I think I read somewhere it was dark magic. I can't remember where though...

Cdnfroglover
10-11-16, 06:11 AM
LOL! 😂 That settles it! Forever in my mind it will be flaming purple boat!

mysticalfairy320
10-11-16, 07:36 PM
I just bought this habitat but will we be able to rotate it? Also is there going to be more magical habitats??? I got a pop up today that more magical animals will be here soon!!!!

haku8cafe
10-11-16, 08:36 PM
I bought it too although I hate the design & not a harry potter fan theme... but seeing that is the first habitat for magic/violet/purple

sadly we cannot rotate it & if S8 will ever design another violet habitat ... please make it permanent habitat & please make a coin purchase but if the designs are awesome please make the buying with gems option with 4 animals

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 08:52 PM
I just bought this habitat but will we be able to rotate it? Also is there going to be more magical habitats??? I got a pop up today that more magical animals will be here soon!!!!

According to Flatfoot in the month of magic thread, there will be 3 habitats that fit together and more info will come later..

mysticalfairy320
10-11-16, 10:38 PM
Thank you so much I will check out that post!

ThePjays
10-15-16, 02:44 PM

🆔 ThePjays

Hello neighbors 😀.

Not being able to rotate this new habitat is driving me insane .. I like order in my forest and this is well, sitting sideways (until I get enough runes to expand again)

saucysammis
10-15-16, 03:32 PM
�� ThePjays

Hello neighbors ��.

Not being able to rotate this new habitat is driving me insane .. I like order in my forest and this is well, sitting sideways (until I get enough runes to expand again)

This habitat probably does not rotate because it is designed to fit together with upcoming related habitats. The zodiac habitats also fit together and do not rotate