PDA

View Full Version : 12-day, 48 round Tournament - Dark Prime Chrono Dragon

Pages : 1 [2]

starship412
10-12-16, 01:46 PM
Beast with glasswing was true luck!! nothing is working for me right now... not even the champs

I did some research on what has a better chance to beat Glasswing. The top tier were Diamond, Unicorn, Helios, Valiant and Infinity. Next tier down with 20% less chance of winning were Anubis, Achillies, Astromancer, Crown Jewel, Crusader, Diamond Prism, Glimmer, Gold and Prism. Next tier was all of the champions, Angel, Black Diamond, Big Bad, Dark Angel, all Treasure dragons, all food producing dragons, Kitsune, Mercury, Naga, and Soccer.
I really did luck out with Beast.
I would suggest to try a dragon that would surprise you if it won. Usually those will win. Maybe use a common dragon like Firestorm, Coral or Island. Firestorm was great with champion types for me in the past. Fire worked for others. Good luck!

pernmagic
10-12-16, 02:27 PM
Yippee Glasswing < Helios L10 mm. Lost valiant..... Just two more to go and a tremendous amount waiting for the spa from previous 5 rounds :)

anaghasaki
10-12-16, 02:48 PM
I got down the dark one with guardian angel level 7.. If this helps anyone..

Horseladi
10-12-16, 03:10 PM
Is there any hope of me beating level 31 if I don't have any dragons over level 10? Or any really special dragons?

Krissyo3
10-12-16, 03:12 PM
I did some research on what has a better chance to beat Glasswing. The top tier were Diamond, Unicorn, Helios, Valiant and Infinity. Next tier down with 20% less chance of winning were Anubis, Achillies, Astromancer, Crown Jewel, Crusader, Diamond Prism, Glimmer, Gold and Prism. Next tier was all of the champions, Angel, Black Diamond, Big Bad, Dark Angel, all Treasure dragons, all food producing dragons, Kitsune, Mercury, Naga, and Soccer.
I would suggest to try a dragon that would surprise you if it won. Usually those will win. Maybe use a common dragon like Firestorm, Coral or Island. Firestorm was great with champion types for me in the past. Fire worked for others. Good luck!

hey thanks for the help, i tried Crusader and it didnt help, earlier i tried fairy but nothing. i will try elements that red, blue, green.

9krm
10-12-16, 03:14 PM
Is there any hope of me beating level 31 if I don't have any dragons over level 10? Or any really special dragons?

Yes. I (and others) consistently use fire, water, air, and light. Forest, too. My fire does 90% of the battles. He is level 15 though, so I would suggest trying to get one to 15 as soon as you can. I really don't think you need all the fancy ones. A metal is good to have too, against the champs. Good luck!

dragonfliesplace
10-12-16, 03:21 PM
Arghh still stuck on skeletal. My diamond is hopeless. Don't know what to try anymore. 😕 too frustrating

Horseladi
10-12-16, 03:26 PM
Yes. I (and others) consistently use fire, water, air, and light. Forest, too. My fire does 90% of the battles. He is level 15 though, so I would suggest trying to get one to 15 as soon as you can. I really don't think you need all the fancy ones. A metal is good to have too, against the champs. Good luck!

Thank you. My fire, forest, and air are all level 10. For most of the battles I have been using my lvl 10 ranger dragon but I just can't seem to get it done this round. :(

AwesomeChefDad
10-12-16, 03:47 PM
3 more..

I like others got stuck on a few that I dont think I should have like that Venomous and the Dark One...odds given what I had to go against them were good yet I lost MANY times on them.

When you use the same higher level dragons in repetition and magically finally win it shows you that this is an algo driven program and when they want to let you pass they will...and until then you will either find the ONE or TWO that the algo has assigned to win, or you have to wait and wait and wait.

Given this is a longer time horizon I havent been pushing anything and so the spa line isnt as bad as it might normally be.

ksbmommy
10-12-16, 03:56 PM
I'm stuck again, Skeletal is giving me problems. I'm up to 5 losses on that. I've got to get lucky at some point, right?

Krissyo3
10-12-16, 04:06 PM
I'm stuck again, Skeletal is giving me problems. I'm up to 5 losses on that. I've got to get lucky at some point, right?

Try Mythic BB.. he gave me some hell as well!!

laurelsail
10-12-16, 04:07 PM
Glasswing is going to be the death of me!

Krissyo3
10-12-16, 04:08 PM
Glasswing is going to be the death of me!

HE took me WHOLE DAY!!! i just got him down with ELEMENTS bmb

Krissyo3
10-12-16, 04:09 PM

Elements worked :D and then i lost with Sky Giant :l

ksbmommy
10-12-16, 04:19 PM

I'll try that next. My metal just went down again. I've never used a mythic for any battle, so fingers crossed!

ksbmommy
10-12-16, 04:35 PM

Nope, another loss. Anyone have any other ideas?

dragonfliesplace
10-12-16, 04:49 PM
Nope, another loss. Anyone have any other ideas?

Im stuck on skeletal too. Even my diamond lost 3 times. Goodluck. I don't know what to use next. Might have to close my eyes andpick a random . 😯

TamandraDrake
10-12-16, 05:19 PM
I was about to give up on rd.27 Corrupt Stalwart. Fought him for three days. Eventually I got him with my lv.14 Playful B,b,b (had used Playful twice before without luck). Finally moving forward :) Yay!

missourijan
10-12-16, 05:43 PM
For Immovable I used Apprentice 14 (one bash ko)
For The Dark One I used Stalwart 8 (one magic ko)
For Glasswing I used Beast 13 (three bashes). Helios has been effective against this dragon but I have no Helios yet.
For Skeletal Knight I used, strange enough, Aries 10 (three bashes). I won against this guy because of pure luck.
For Corrupt Artifact I used Light 8 (one bash ko). For all the suggestions to use Light with this dragon it boggles me why people are wasting their time using Diamond, Infinity and Valiant.

Nothing working for me for corrupt artifact. Tried light. No go. Getting really old.

laurelsail
10-12-16, 05:44 PM
Glasswing is ridiculous! I literally have all my dragons listed to beat him lined up in the spa! Don't have Elements...

Donnasadoptables
10-12-16, 06:34 PM
Round 36 is The Dark One (not a corrupt champ) - do you mean Round 27 Corrupt Stalwart?

It is the Dark One. He doesn't have the corrupt (eye) and Champion types in there?

heather11778
10-12-16, 06:51 PM
Stuck on skeletal knight. No diamonds , no aries, . I have hydra which is mythic green. I saw someone said they used a mythic. Could that one help. Im really stuck please help.

starship412
10-12-16, 07:03 PM
Nothing working for me for corrupt artifact. Tried light. No go. Getting really old.

I'm sorry Light didn't work for you. Try your highest level white hybrid but one that isn't breedable like maybe a Mage, Sky, Warpaint, Swimmer, White Glass, etc

DragonThruTime
10-12-16, 07:14 PM
Stuck on skeletal knight. No diamonds , no aries, . I have hydra which is mythic green. I saw someone said they used a mythic. Could that one help. Im really stuck please help.

Do you have any zodiac dragons at all? I just took skeletal knight down with the cancer dragon level 10 after reading about someone trying Aries on here. (I am hip deep in failed attempts with most of my top dragons). I don't have Aries so tried the cancer dragon and it worked. Took it down easily.

starship412
10-12-16, 07:21 PM

Like DragonThruTime said, if you have a zodiac dragon then try it. Also I looked through my battle log at the Skeletal Knight tournament and saw that I won it with a level 10 Forest mB. Don't be afraid to use commons against the champions. Sometimes they work better than Diamonds.

DR0G0N
10-12-16, 07:21 PM
Rounds 1 - 40: used lvl 7 Gurdian Angel, mainly bash

22. KO with magic
25. KO with bash

Except:

18: lvl 12 Adventure dragon
20: lvl 12 Adventure dragon
27:
31:
36: lvl 10 Rainbow Sentinel
40: lvl 10 Rainbow Sentinel

starship412
10-12-16, 07:28 PM
Glasswing is ridiculous! I literally have all my dragons listed to beat him lined up in the spa! Don't have Elements...

Do you have a dragon that's blue/green/red like Graffiti, Sweater or Skull? They all have the same elements as Element and may work too. If not, then try Aphrodite.

heather11778
10-12-16, 07:53 PM
Took skeletal knight down with my fire 13 with bB. Wasn't expecting that. On to corrupt artifact.

Donnasadoptables
10-12-16, 07:55 PM
Looking for some suggestions. Round 36 is The Dark One, type Champion, Corrupt (Eye symbol), Red and Black. Level 14 Fire didn't do it. Level 14 Forgemaster failed twice. Level 7 Light failed. Level 13 Jack failed. My high levels are mostly tales dragons that were required to be leveled up. Most of my straight colors are level 10. Please what would you try? No Diamond, zodiacs, one level 4 mythic, no champion.

zaccy678
10-12-16, 08:00 PM
Looking for some suggestions. Round 36 is The Dark One, type Champion, Corrupt (Eye symbol), Red and Black. Level 14 Fire didn't do it. Level 14 Forgemaster failed twice. Level 7 Light failed. Level 13 Jack failed. My high levels are mostly tales dragons that were required to be leveled up. Most of my straight colors are level 10. Please what would you try? No Diamond, zodiacs, one level 4 mythic, no champion.

Do you have any Rainbow types?

EvieandIzzie
10-12-16, 08:19 PM
I feel for you and many of my long-term neighbors share your sentiments. I have indeed lost a number of them who have quit the game due to the less than desirable tactics and traps in the game. I guess this are the consequences when playing a freemium type game!

I was sailing along with this tournament, but am now stuck on round 46 with the level 20 Glasswing. Have been defeated 15 times so far with all sorts of different dragons. I've experienced these coded "undefeatables" before as each opponent dragon I put up deals exactly the same amount of damage for each of the 3 hits before being defeated until eventually (if I don't use Ultimate), a random dragon like a level 1 Fire deals a critical hit.

I wish you luck for the rest of the tournament. Keep trying with level 15 Champions until you get it down. I've taken all the Corrupt ones down exclusively using my Champion dragons.
I am in the same boat as you in regards to length of play and losing interest/neighbours because of the way this game has evolved.
I have defeated 46 Level 20 Glasswing after 2 days of battles. Someone posted if all else fails they try Level 15 Fire, which mine was in the healing line. So I tried Level Playful and it went down in 2 hits:)
Waiting for another 30 minutes so I can finish this overly long tournament.
I do hope these tournaments do not have this number of opponents in future, it is too long to keep me interested but tying it to Dragon Tales as well is just another sign that S8 is trying to get people to spend gold/money.:mad:

FieldsLikeB
10-12-16, 08:52 PM
I am in the same boat as you in regards to length of play and losing interest/neighbours because of the way this game has evolved.
I have defeated 46 Level 20 Glasswing after 2 days of battles. Someone posted if all else fails they try Level 15 Fire, which mine was in the healing line. So I tried Level Playful and it went down in 2 hits:)
I do hope these tournaments do not have this number of opponents in future, it is too long to keep me interested but tying it to Dragon Tales as well is just another sign that S8 is trying to get people to spend gold/money.:mad:

I took Glass wing out with Beast master after being stuck.

lnztrekfan
10-12-16, 10:16 PM
Not expecting to actually complete this tournament just trying to get past 36 for the tales. Currently stuck on Queen when arena is ready I'm going to try Galaxy I guess. I've lost with Banshee, Cosmic, Mama. Idk what to use.

Rd 25: Supreme (gemstone/rainbow/black) 10 vs Justice
Rd 26: Beaded (purple/yellow/green) 10 vs Nyx
Rd 27: Diamond 15 vs Corrupt Stalwart
Rd 28: Aether (purple/blue) 13 vs Frostbite 15
Rd 29: Atlantis (green/blue) 10 vs Hades 15
Rd 30: Jack (Royal/white/blue) 12 vs Artifact
Rd 31: Diamond 15 vs Guardian Angel
Rd 32: Pot of Gold (metal/yellow/black) 10 vs Deep
Rd 33: Garnet (gemstone/red) 10 vs Wood Nymph
Rd 34: Flower (pink/green) 10 vs Sunblaze
Rd 35: Galaxy (pink/white/blue) 10 vs Queen

Update Galaxy beat Queen!

9krm
10-12-16, 10:44 PM

I got it with banshee, so a blue white combo.

zaccy678
10-12-16, 11:18 PM
Sigh... I beat Skeletal Knight first try with Diamond 15 but then it reset and I'm stuck...

So far I'm down Diamond 15, Warrior Princess 15, Fire 15, Libra 7 and Crusader 15.

Ideas??

pernmagic
10-13-16, 12:42 AM
Yippee finished Dark prime Chroma on nest < valiantL15 mmb :)

Glasswing went down to Helios mMM , (I ultimated on Skeltal Knight, never beaten him , ) if it helps anyone and good luck to everyone hope you get there

Now to start healing 16 dragons in the spa .... The most I've ever had to heal ....

divanightclub
10-13-16, 12:59 AM
I'm so happy to be finished with this extremely loooong tournament. Dark Prime Chrono was KO by Lightspeed. It's currently in storage until a nest is available. Time to start healing all my wounded dragons, and it's quite a lot I must say. The most dragons I EVER had to heal.

Good luck to those still battling..

Dragosle
10-13-16, 01:15 AM
Wow, my Warrior Princess lv10 just took down The Dark One on 1st try.

And I thought he should be a really tough one after reading all the comments here. Guess my Luck dragon did his job this time :D

glenngenius
10-13-16, 01:34 AM
Yes! Done with the tourney. :) Air took The Dark One on first try! (^^,)

ksbmommy
10-13-16, 03:44 AM
Took skeletal knight down with my fire 13 with bB. Wasn't expecting that. On to corrupt artifact.

I'm still stuck, on to trying my commons today. Hoping he gets tired before I do.

zaccy678
10-13-16, 04:08 AM
I'm still stuck, on to trying my commons today. Hoping he gets tired before I do.

I'm on 7 losses so far to Skeletal Knight. At least we're not alone in our suffering ;)

laurelsail
10-13-16, 04:21 AM
Any suggestions for Sky Lord? Stuck again... Thanks!

anaghasaki
10-13-16, 05:12 AM
First try with immovable:
Immovable 19 < glasswing 10 bmB

I think rainbow ultra rare works good against immovable.. I saw that nouveau also worked against it..

DragonThruTime
10-13-16, 05:39 AM
Sigh... I beat Skeletal Knight first try with Diamond 15 but then it reset and I'm stuck...

So far I'm down Diamond 15, Warrior Princess 15, Fire 15, Libra 7 and Crusader 15.

Ideas??

You could try a zodiac. I took mine down with a level 10 cancer. Someone else took theirs down with an Aries. Might be worth a try if you have one.

edit.....ok I guess you already tried a zodiac. Sorry. Didn't see your libra posted at first.

rado_nik
10-13-16, 06:47 AM
Just now beat 46. Glasswing 20 < Rainbow Sentinel 13 Bb, lost Mythic 10, Sweet Tooth 7, Diamond 15
47. Sky Giant 20 < Water 15 bbB

ksbmommy
10-13-16, 06:55 AM
You could try a zodiac. I took mine down with a level 10 cancer. Someone else took theirs down with an Aries. Might be worth a try if you have one.

edit.....ok I guess you already tried a zodiac. Sorry. Didn't see your libra posted at first.

I have no zodiacs. I'm trying my Hydra next and then starting on cosmics, gemstones, low level diamond hybrids..........

starship412
10-13-16, 09:25 AM
Any suggestions for Sky Lord? Stuck again... Thanks!

Do you have a Jack Dragon?

feonalily
10-13-16, 10:33 AM
i'm stuck on glasswing.
part of me wants to ultimate out of impatience but the other side is saying I have 7 days of the tournament left so i'm bound to take him down within that time

KevinW07
10-13-16, 10:51 AM

Thanks for the tip! :) Alas, my L14 Playful is currently tied up in the Den in the midst of breeding a Firestorm for the Tales event. Have spent just over 2 days with 24 losses to Glasswing. In my view, this is definitely a coded roadblock to make players spend gold to get past the round. I've noticed that each battle with this road-blocked Glasswing, any opponent dragon dealt exactly the same damage with each attack irregardless of the type of dragon I have used. Statistically with the number of different L15 and other dragons I have used, the odds of not winning in this many attempts is well past 5 or 6 standard deviations! Sad that the game has to take this type of direction for commercial means. I was going to see if I would ever get a win by normal means but < lol > unfortunately while taking measurements on the screen just now mid-battle to confirm the level of damage with each hit (as compared with the previous battle), the game took a slight touch of the ruler to be an Ultimate attack; so now Glasswing is finally down. Hope the last 2 rounds will now default back to normal fair battling!

KevinW07
10-13-16, 11:00 AM
i'm stuck on glasswing.
part of me wants to ultimate out of impatience but the other side is saying I have 7 days of the tournament left so i'm bound to take him down within that time

Well, I wish you good luck with this. I'd be interested to hear how many attempts it took for you to defeat it as I was up to 24 defeats until the Ultimate attack was accidentally deployed. Under normal battling conditions, L15 Champions, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Atlas, Helios and several other similar typed dragons would have defeated an L20 Glasswing within less than 10 attempts (ref. see my post above). Give it a go and don't give up!

mylilstina
10-13-16, 11:02 AM
Just took down Glasswing with my Jack L12, 2hits bM

Hope that helps those still struggling with this opponent

heather11778
10-13-16, 11:28 AM
No diamonds, jack, I can't seem to get past glasswing at all. Please some more suggestions. Ive used beast, apprentice, water, magic, and a few others I can't seem to remember. Please help I'm so close to the end.

anaghasaki
10-13-16, 11:48 AM
Took down skeletal knight with glasswing 10.. Now for corrupt artifact

Edit: corrupt artifact < glasswing 10 bmM

starship412
10-13-16, 12:21 PM
No diamonds, jack, I can't seem to get past glasswing at all. Please some more suggestions. Ive used beast, apprentice, water, magic, and a few others I can't seem to remember. Please help I'm so close to the end.

I'm going to give you the same advice I gave feonalily, if you have an Elements dragon or a dragon that has blue/green/red like a Graffiti, Sweater or Skull then use it. Also, when all else fails, try a baby Fire or Forest. Have them battle the dragon. Once in a while they do win because all dragons other than the diamond hybrids have a 10% chance of winning no matter what level they are. With the baby Fires and Forests you can just sell them if they lose and breed another 10 or 20 sec dragon - it saves from waiting hours to heal a long spa line. Good luck!

feonalily
10-13-16, 01:16 PM
Do you have a dragon that's blue/green/red like Graffiti, Sweater or Skull? They all have the same elements as Element and may work too. If not, then try Aphrodite.

I can't believe this worked. Been stuck on this dragon all day and my level 3 Sweater took him down on the first try. Thank you so much!

starship412
10-13-16, 01:40 PM
I can't believe this worked. Been stuck on this dragon all day and my level 3 Sweater took him down on the first try. Thank you so much!

No problem. I'm happy you finally won!

starship412
10-13-16, 01:48 PM
Repeating my previous post. Won Dark Prime Chrono on Tuesday. Spent gold to speed up latter rounds but it was well worth it to get a week away from battling. The battles in bold are the ones people in this thread are talking about the most.
Here's my results so far, I hope this helps some of you and thanks to those who helped me advance this far. Good luck to everyone and remember, don't get deeply frustrated or give up so easily - every dragon has another that can beat them.

1. Corrupt Skull - Beast 13 B
2. Forest - Virtue 10 bM
3. Dream - Sea 10 bmb
4. Chrome - Magic 10 bMb
5. Trojan - Sultana 10 bM
6. Corrupt Darkwing - Mage 12 bM
7. Sunburst - Genie 10 Bm
8. Water - Water 10 B
9. Lacewing - Cursed Rose 10 B
10. Air - Neon 10 bMb
11. Apprentice - Kite 7 Bb
12. Razorback - Diamond 15 B
13. Corrupt Paper Lantern - Banshee 12 Bb
14. Tusker - Curio 12 Bb
15. Sea - Lunar Rainbow 7 B
16. Stalwart - Diamond 15 bM
17. White Magic - Aphrodite 9 Bb
18. Black Knight - Diamond 15 M (lost Diamond 15, USA 8)
19. Chess - Sapphire 7 bmb
20. Corrupt Vinecrawler - Thunderbird 10 B
21. Pansy - Gatekeeper 8 M
22. Mech - Dueler 9 B
23. Leopard - Pot of Gold 9 bM
24. Fool - Knightmare 8 Bb
25. Justice - Electric 10 Bm
26. Nyx - Shadow 8 bM
27. Corrupt Stalwart - Angel 9 M
28. Frostbite - Music 10 B
29. Hades - Jack 12 Bbb
30. Artifact - Bride of Franken 7 bmb
31. Guardian Angel - Guardian Angel 9 Bb
32. Deep - Harvest 10 Bb
33. Wood Nymph - Dame of Darkness 13 B
34. Sunblaze - Pirate 10 Bbm
35. Queen - Dreamweaver 9 Bb
36. The Dark One - Stalwart 8 M

And then I used gold to speed up the rest of the rounds...

37. Lost Bones - Sea 10 Bb
38. Pink Lotus - Neon 10 B
39. Venomous - Ghost Armor 10 bM
40. Immovable - Apprentice 14 B
41. Skeletal Knight - Aries 10 bbb
42. Corrupt Artifact - Light 8 B
43. Cloud - Bubble Gum 10 bmb
44. Seer - Pot of Gold 9 Bb
45. Phase - Prime Arcane 10 Mm
46. Glasswing - Beast 13 bbb NOTE: Using Beast was pure luck. I found out using a blue/green/red dragon works better - Sweater, Graffiti, Elements, Skull
47. Sky Giant - Jack 12
48. Dark Prime Chrono - Harvest 10 bM

nyrrem
10-13-16, 02:03 PM
No no no no noooooo. I cannot get past the corrupt Stalwalt. It is really not fair!

jbyn4e
10-13-16, 02:09 PM
@starship412

you had only two losses in 48 round tournament and it was on round 18??????

Bastiaan0
10-13-16, 02:10 PM
Just finished, egg is on the nest :)
Light took Dark Prime Chrono down, first bash was almost enough.
No gold spend, no dragons to heal.

Full list here.

heather11778
10-13-16, 02:17 PM
Ok I don't have an element dragon or any dragon with that color combo. I've tried the fire and forest as babies. Tried them as adults. Tried water beast appentice. I have no diamonds or jack. What els ed is there. I'm so close to the end. I don't have gold to ultimate either .

ksbmommy
10-13-16, 02:26 PM
HELP ME! 24 hours later and still stuck on skeletal knight. So frustrated at this point.

I know there's still a lot of time left but at what point does it let me past this thing?!? Suggestions appreciated, My spa line is huge!!!

heather11778
10-13-16, 02:28 PM
I keep seeing people using fire. I have a fire 13 and fire 1 and a playful 8. I've used all 3 and nothing. I don't understand it.

Bastiaan0
10-13-16, 02:41 PM
I keep seeing people using fire. I have a fire 13 and fire 1 and a playful 8. I've used all 3 and nothing. I don't understand it.

Use them again. Sometimes it works, especially on dragons who are supposed to win a certain battle ;)

starship412
10-13-16, 02:42 PM
@starship412

you had only two losses in 48 round tournament and it was on round 18??????

I had about 5 losses on Corrupt Stalwart, 4 on Skeletal Knight, and 1 on Glasswing (just was too busy and angry to put who I lost, lol). Breezed through everything else. I just did my research on the latter dragons with fighting calculators. Guardian Angel was literally a pick out of a hat and surprisingly that won against itself so I used the same strategy on the Dark One of using a champion.
I'm usually pretty good in these tournaments when it comes down to it. I'm like a mad scientist when picking fighters, lol.

anaghasaki
10-13-16, 03:09 PM
HELP ME! 24 hours later and still stuck on skeletal knight. So frustrated at this point.

I know there's still a lot of time left but at what point does it let me past this thing?!? Suggestions appreciated, My spa line is huge!!!

Do you have glasswing (ultra rare)?? Worked for me.. Otherwise you can try chronicler may be.. zaccy678 got it down with chronicler 14 it seems (as posted on page 5).. Just keep on trying.. May be something white and yellow.. Chronicler is white yellow rare.. So try the highest of white yellow you have..

ksbmommy
10-13-16, 03:15 PM
Do you have glasswing (ultra rare)?? Worked for me.. Otherwise you can try chronicler may be.. zaccy678 got it down with chronicler 14 it seems (as posted on page 5).. Just keep on trying.. May be something white and yellow.. Chronicler is white yellow rare.. So try the highest of white yellow you have..

My chronicler is an 11 and I have a leopard at 9+ not a full 10 yet. I'll give those a try next.

No Glasswing! I have a few different diamonds hybrids, already tried them all.

zaccy678
10-13-16, 03:25 PM
My chronicler is an 11 and I have a leopard at 9+ not a full 10 yet. I'll give those a try next.

No Glasswing! I have a few different diamonds hybrids, already tried them all.

I agree, try Chronicler!

heather11778
10-13-16, 03:27 PM
Just beat glasswing with my glasswing 9 with BB. Finally I have such a headache.

ksbmommy
10-13-16, 04:20 PM
I agree, try Chronicler!

YESSSSSS! It's finally beaten!

Now on to the next, only 7 to go!

zaccy678
10-13-16, 04:28 PM

Congrats! I bet that's a relief!

Old Watcher 13 beat the next one for me (Corrupt Artifact)

ksbmommy
10-13-16, 04:35 PM

Thanks! I'll try that, I've got nothing to lose trying that one. If it doesn't work I'll try Valkyrie after that.

anaghasaki
10-13-16, 05:12 PM

Glad to know that.. Congrats!!
I just finished round 45.. Now off to sleep.. Only 3 more to go (I seriously hope they turn out to be ONLY 3, needing 3 hrs.. Big hopes, but still hope so).. First thing tomorrow, GLASSWING!! The one I used for many rounds in this tournament!!! Let's see what tomorrow has in store for me..

Edit: Guess what?? I just took off air 10 from the spa, and realized I don't have any more injured dragons!!!

mylilstina
10-13-16, 05:17 PM
Just finished. My Valiant Level 4 took down the Dark Prime Chroma

ksbmommy
10-13-16, 06:03 PM

Didn't work for me.

Valkyrie 7 is up next. I'll research it in the morning to see what would be next it that doesn't work.

DR0G0N
10-13-16, 06:18 PM
Rounds 1 - 42: used lvl 7 Gurdian Angel, mainly bash

22. KO with magic
25. KO with bash

Except:

18: lvl 12 Adventure dragon
20: lvl 12 Adventure dragon
27:
31:
36: lvl 10 Rainbow Sentinel
40: lvl 10 Rainbow Sentinel
41: lvl 10 Chronicler (thanks whoever suggested it)
42: lvl 10 Rainbow Sentinel

heather11778
10-13-16, 06:26 PM
1. Corrupt skull (1) vs stalwart (9) B
2. Forest (2) vs fire (13) B
3. Dream (2) vs curio (12) BB
4. Chrome (3) vs fire (13) BB
5. Trojan (3) vs light (10) B
6. Corrupt darkwing (11) vs life (10) B
7. Sunburst (6) vs stalwart (9) B
8. Water (6) vs ranger (12) BB
9.lacewing (6) vs stalwart (9) bMB
10. Air (8) vs virtue (10) BB
11. Apprentice (9) vs glasswing (8) B
12. Razorback(9) vs landworm (10) B
13. Corrupt paper lantern (11) vs stalwart (9) bbb
14. Tusker (10) vs. Apprentice (10) bMB
15. Sea (10) vs. Hydra (1) bBB
16. Stalwart (11) vs. Metal (12) bB
17. White magic (11) vs water (11) BB
18.black knight (12) vs. Forest (10) bM
19. Chess (13) vs stalwart (9) BB
20. Corrupt vinecrawler (16) vs. Forest (10) bM
21. Pansy (14) vs lotus (7) B
22. Mech (14) vs fire(13) bMb
23.leopard (15) vs apprentice (10) bB
24. Fool (15) vs lotus (7) BB
25. Justice (15) vs lotus (7) bbm
26. Nyx (15) vs metal (12) B
27. Corrupt stalwart (18) vs metal (13) BB
28. Frostbite (15) vs beast (10) B
29. Hades (15) vs forest (10) BB
30. Artifact (16) vs playful (8) B
31. Guardian angel (16) vs metal (13) B
32.deep (16) vs forest (10) B
33.wood nymph (17) vs lotus (7) BB
34. Sunblaze (17) vs virtue (10) BB
35. Queen (17) vs light (10) B
36. The dark one (20) vs stalwart (9) B
37. Lost bones (18) vs fire(13) bbb
38. Pink lotus (18) vs lotus (7) BB
39. Venomous (18) vs forest (10) bbb
40. Immovable (19) vs water (11) bbb
41. Skeletal knight (19) vs fire (13) bB
42. Corrupt artifact (20) vs stalwart (9) bbb
43. Cloud (19) vs beast (10) bbb
44.seer (20) vs virtue (10) B
45.phase (20) vs forest (10) BB
46. Gladswing (20) vs glasswing (9) BB
47.sky giant (20) vs glasswing (9) BB
48. Dark Prime chrono (20) vs curio (12) B

Thanks everyone who gave me some suggestions to help. Here's my list if anyone wants to know what I used.

zaccy678
10-13-16, 06:32 PM
Didn't work for me.

Valkyrie 7 is up next. I'll research it in the morning to see what would be next it that doesn't work.

Oh, bummer! :(

ksbmommy
10-13-16, 07:08 PM
Oh, bummer! :(

Well Vakyrie went down, lost by the smallest red sliver I've ever seen. He will get a redo after some relaxing up. Need to see what beat regular artifact with, I may try that first.

Edited and regular Artifact went down with Landworm. Other corrupts with my fluorescent. Better get those guys on standby.

Hope tomorrow starts out smooth and I can get though 5 of them and finish on Saturday. That would be awesome for me.

jbyn4e
10-13-16, 10:59 PM
Still no luck on Glasswing, tried everything other suggested. Still plenty of time to finally beat that monster!
46 Glasswing (20, UR)
-------------------- (lost: Diamond15 bmb, Sultana10 mbb)
-------------------- (lost: Diamond15 mmm, Prize fighter12 bbb, Elements6 bbm)
-------------------- (lost: Diamond15 bbb, Diamond15 mbm, Fire15 bbb, Glasswing10 bbb, Metal15 bbb, Immortal13 bbb, Diamond15 bmm, Metal15 mbm, Playful14 bbb, Jack12 bmb, Fire1 bmm, Diamond15 bbb)

retseho
10-14-16, 01:58 AM

Metal15 won after Diamond15, Infinity15, Fire15 etc repeatedly lost.
Used a load of apples to raise my Metal12 to 15.
I was relieved/surprised when it won
on the first try.

Followed someone's advice on this, said his Metal15 always won against the high level Champs.

ksbmommy
10-14-16, 03:17 AM
Well Vakyrie went down, lost by the smallest red sliver I've ever seen. He will get a redo after some relaxing up. Need to see what beat regular artifact with, I may try that first.

Edited and regular Artifact went down with Landworm. Other corrupts with my fluorescent. Better get those guys on standby.

Hope tomorrow starts out smooth and I can get though 5 of them and finish on Saturday. That would be awesome for me.

Well that was easy, this morning it went down with Infinity 15. The first bash almost took it down, needed a small second one to finish it off.

Hoping to finish today, fingers crossed!!!

DragonThruTime
10-14-16, 03:59 AM
Finally took Glasswing down last night with a level 14 Rainbow Sentinal (2nd attempt) after many failures with others. The rest fell easily and took down the last dragon this morning. I now have the Dark Prime Chrono sitting on a nest.....finally! That was a freaking long tournament! I probably wouldn't have kept going if it hadn't been for the mini goals along the way (the dark crystals) as incentives and the final goal of a new type dragon.

nyrrem
10-14-16, 04:09 AM
This is an absolute joke. How van I have been stuck on stupid corrupt stalwalt for so many days? It is really really really really annoying me. 😠

visit123
10-14-16, 06:43 AM
This is an absolute joke. How van I have been stuck on stupid corrupt stalwalt for so many days? It is really really really really annoying me. 

Can anyone help me? I have literally fought corrupt stalwalt for the past 5 days without a win. I've tried Diamond, Infinity, Various Champions, Various lvl 14-15s from past events, Angel...nothing works.

starship412
10-14-16, 06:54 AM
Can anyone help me? I have literally fought corrupt stalwalt for the past 5 days without a win. I've tried Diamond, Infinity, Various Champions, Various lvl 14-15s from past events, Angel...nothing works.

Try your highest level white/blue hybrid. My girlfriend used Banshee 12 bmb and got him after failing with Diamond.

KatysKats
10-14-16, 07:32 AM
Just thought I would let players know I got a KO on Skeletal with my lvl 15 Dozer Dragon.

nyrrem
10-14-16, 08:14 AM
Try your highest level white/blue hybrid. My girlfriend used Banshee 12 bmb and got him after failing with Diamond.

No luck with banshee. This is going to screw up my tales event big time.

bumpyB
10-14-16, 09:15 AM

Corrupt Stalwart < Picnic (white, yellow, red). It was a KO

Now, i'm stuck with Lost Bones. Please help!

ksbmommy
10-14-16, 09:25 AM

My son got it with an Islander 7.

jbyn4e
10-14-16, 09:25 AM
Followed someone's advice on this, said his Metal15 always won against the high level Champs.

Not always anymore, suffered first loss on pure champions, but won in second attempt:

41 Skeletal Knight (19, SR)
-------------------- Metal15 B
-------------------- Metal15 B (lost: Metal15 bbb- first loss since upgrading to level 15 - so far was about 42:0 against champs, back to road now is score about 44:1 )

Now stuck on Glasswing, don't have rainbow sentinel, tried meny times with diamond..., one Glasswing level 10 on main account loss, maybe I try him again...

Other results on page2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94671-12-day-48-round-Tournament-Dark-Prime-Chrono-Dragon&p=1352910&viewfull=1#post1352910)

ksbmommy
10-14-16, 09:30 AM
Not always anymore, suffered first loss on pure champions, but won in second attempt:

-------------------- Metal15 B (lost: Metal15 bbb- first loss since upgrading to level 15 - so far was about 42:0 against champs, back to road now is score about 44:1 )

Now stuck on Glasswing, don't have rainbow sentinel, tried meny times with diamond..., one Glasswing level 10 on main account loss, maybe I try him again...

Other results on page2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94671-12-day-48-round-Tournament-Dark-Prime-Chrono-Dragon&p=1352910&viewfull=1#post1352910)

I start on Glasswing in 45 minutes, been dreading it all morning. My infinity, diamond, crusader, gold (all three of them) and diamond prism are all lined up and ready to battle. I have no idea what I'll do if one of those won't work.

jbyn4e
10-14-16, 09:41 AM
Unfortunally we don't have Infinity, Achilles, Gold, Rainbow sentinel... Have two Crusaders, but battle calc say it's only 10% at level 15, and ours are lower... so it's same if we use level 1 fire :) Metal15 is good only on pure and corrupted champions ... so saga continues, will try sweet tooth next on main account where I have it, someone had luck with it :)

EDIT: Fire1 just won on secondary account with Mbb. Sweet tooth8 lost with mmb.

nyrrem
10-14-16, 10:28 AM
Got him. The corrupt stalwalt that wouldnt budge finally got beaten by my diamond. 😃

JulieandMaryn
10-14-16, 10:31 AM
Took out Skeletal Knight with Ranger lvl 14.

ksbmommy
10-14-16, 10:33 AM
Unfortunally we don't have Infinity, Achilles, Gold, Rainbow sentinel... Have two Crusaders, but battle calc say it's only 10% at level 15, and ours are lower... so it's same if we use level 1 fire :) Metal15 is good only on pure and corrupted champions ... so saga continues, will try sweet tooth next on main account where I have it, someone had luck with it :)

EDIT: Fire1 just won on secondary account with Mbb. Sweet tooth8 lost with mmb.

Awesome for you! My infinity went down, it wasn't even a fair fight. Maybe I'll try my level 3 fire next?!?

jbyn4e
10-14-16, 10:38 AM
We tried with Fire1 already on other accounts, also with Fire15 - just this one worked ...

anaghasaki
Finally beat glasswing with my glasswing 10 Bbb after some 9 tries.. Had used glasswing before too, but didn't beat it.. Took him off the spa and tried again.. The first bash took off some 75-80% of the opponent glasswing.. Glad.. Now two more to go..
After reading about red, blue, green working for this, I placed my sweater dragon in nest.. Just in case.. That's 22 hrs!! Now don't know what to do with him.. Will have to just keep him on island I guess..

starship412

Go high level white hybrid against Corrupt Stalwart. EDIT: Never mind, I'm glad you got him down finally.

bravewarrior
10-14-16, 12:16 PM
Fyi: I got round 46, after 2 days of losing, with a Passion 10.
#KickingItOldSchool

anaghasaki
10-14-16, 12:17 PM
Sky Gaint 20 < Glasswing 10 KO (B)!!
Ahhhh.. One more to go..

ksbmommy
10-14-16, 12:33 PM
Stupid Glasswing.

Three up, three down. Just under five days left to bring this thing down on my own, lots of time left.

jbyn4e
10-14-16, 12:48 PM
Finished tourney on secondary account with Apprentice10 Bb, still no luck on kid and main account against Glasswing. Kid lost with unicorn 10, and main with Glasswing 10 second attempt... 18 loses on main so far.

D_Raho
10-14-16, 12:49 PM
Glasswing gave me more trouble than all of the other battles combined. I'm exaggerating, but really, it was a real ***** to deal with.

ksbmommy
10-14-16, 01:33 PM
Infinity 15, Diamond 9, Little Hero 1, Infinity 15

I have no idea what's next, have an hour to figure it out. Stupid Glasswing.

bumpyB
10-14-16, 01:40 PM
My son got it with an Islander 7.

Omg got him with my Islander L.10, thank you!!!!

813vv
10-14-16, 01:43 PM

I won it with Maple (yellow-red). Hope it helps...

813vv
10-14-16, 01:44 PM
Just won Glasswing with Big Bad... Hope it helps.

ksbmommy
10-14-16, 02:32 PM
YyyyyyyyyyyyyyEeeeeeeeeeeeeSsssssssssssss

Glasswing went down with Passion 7 bmM - I never magic either. Use it when I'm desperate hoping to change something in the algorithm.

pernmagic
10-14-16, 02:39 PM
Glasswing went down with valiant L15 m ko might help :)

zaccy678
10-14-16, 03:30 PM
Any ideas for Sky Giant?

I've lost 3 champs (Warrior Princess, Battlesteed and Glasswing) as well as Fire 15, Diamond 15 and Taurus 7.

Halp! :(

swiftlabbott
10-14-16, 03:30 PM
Finished tourney. Two hours later dark prime chronic disappeared and tourney reset to round 1!

zaccy678
10-14-16, 03:32 PM
Finished tourney. Two hours later dark prime chronic disappeared and tourney reset to round 1!

Oh no worries, you can just do it again, right? ;)

DragonflyRocket
10-14-16, 04:48 PM

That's all good, someone finished it any 2 days. So you got plenty of time.;)

lnztrekfan
10-14-16, 05:12 PM

Did you happen to screenshot your win? Or recieving your new dragon? Hopefully you did and you can contact storm8's help line. Good luck!

anaghasaki
10-14-16, 05:14 PM
Finished tourney on secondary account with Apprentice10 Bb, still no luck on kid and main account against Glasswing. Kid lost with unicorn 10, and main with Glasswing 10 second attempt... 18 loses on main so far.

Thank you jbyn4e.. Read this some time ago and decided to use my Apprentice 10 too for my first try on the dark prime chrono.. Worked very well for me too with Bb..
Ahhh.. I am done with this tourney.. Soo glad.. Now only tales to concentrate upon..

zaccy678
10-14-16, 06:37 PM
I've now lost 7 times to Sky Giant.

Warrior Princess 15 x2, Battlesteed 13, Glasswing 9, Fire 15, Diamond 15 and Taurus 7.

Anyone have any ideas, cos I'm all out...

Horseladi
10-14-16, 08:08 PM
How hard are the last 10 dragons to beat? Thank you

anaghasaki
10-14-16, 08:10 PM
I've now lost 7 times to Sky Giant.

Warrior Princess 15 x2, Battlesteed 13, Glasswing 9, Fire 15, Diamond 15 and Taurus 7.

Anyone have any ideas, cos I'm all out...

May be you can try glasswing again.. My glasswing 10 KOed sky giant with one bash.. When I tried glasswing against glasswing first time, it failed.. But second time I tried, it won..

anaghasaki
10-14-16, 08:12 PM
How hard are the last 10 dragons to beat? Thank you

Each player has different experience.. I would say some 6 battles are more difficult than others.. Immovable, skeletal Knight, corrupt artifact, glasswing, sky giant, dark prime chrono..

porcupin321
10-14-16, 08:15 PM
Any ideas for Sky Giant?

I've lost 3 champs (Warrior Princess, Battlesteed and Glasswing) as well as Fire 15, Diamond 15 and Taurus 7.

Halp! :(

Try using Jack

Horseladi
10-14-16, 09:48 PM
Each player has different experience.. I would say some 6 battles are more difficult than others.. Immovable, skeletal Knight, corrupt artifact, glasswing, sky giant, dark prime chrono..

Thank you. This is my first battle tournament so I wasn't sure what to expect on the last leg of it.

lnztrekfan
10-14-16, 10:11 PM
After being stuck all day on Venomous I am so happy right now!
Finally was able to beat it with Diamond 15 on like the third go around but now have a spa back up with like 10 other dragons! The best thing is I had time for one more fight before going to bed and decided to go for it. Used Aether for Immoveable and won with a B Total Knock out! Then my two videos popped up and so I watched one and got my next round which was Diamond versus Skeletal Knight another B knock out! Watched my 2nd video and used Lost Bones 5 versus Corrupt Artifact bB!!! After being stuck all day on Venomous was super happy to end the night on a high note!

Rd 36: Angel 7 vs The Dark One 20 Bm
Rd 37: Aladdin 10 vs Lost Bones 18 Bbm
Rd 38: Diamond 15 vs Lotus 18 (also had a difficult time beating her!)
Rd 39: Diamond 15 vs Venomous 18 Bb (lost with B.o.F at least 3x, Jigsaw, Old Watcher, Rainbow Rose, Fire, Ghost Armor, Diamond)
Rd 40: Aether 13 vs Immoveable 19 B
Rd 41: Diamond 15 vs Skeletal Knight 20 B
Rd 42: Lost Bones 5 vs Corrupt Artifact 20 bB

Still a ways to go but slowly trudging through!

anaghasaki
10-14-16, 10:42 PM
After being stuck all day on Venomous I am so happy right now!
Finally was able to beat it with Diamond 15 on like the third go around but now have a spa back up with like 10 other dragons! The best thing is I had time for one more fight before going to bed and decided to go for it. Used Aether for Immoveable and won with a B Total Knock out! Then my two videos popped up and so I watched one and got my next round which was Diamond versus Skeletal Knight another B knock out! Watched my 2nd video and used Lost Bones 5 versus Corrupt Artifact bB!!! After being stuck all day on Venomous was super happy to end the night on a high note!

Rd 36: Angel 7 vs The Dark One 20 Bm
Rd 37: Aladdin 10 vs Lost Bones 18 Bbm
Rd 38: Diamond 15 vs Lotus 18 (also had a difficult time beating her!)
Rd 39: Diamond 15 vs Venomous 18 Bb (lost with B.o.F at least 3x, Jigsaw, Old Watcher, Rainbow Rose, Fire, Ghost Armor, Diamond)
Rd 40: Aether 13 vs Immoveable 19 B
Rd 41: Diamond 15 vs Skeletal Knight 20 B
Rd 42: Lost Bones 5 vs Corrupt Artifact 20 bB

Still a ways to go but slowly trudging through!

Congrats!! I can understand what it must feel like to struggle hard for one battle and then sail through 3 more at a stretch.. You get that 'feel good factor'!! 6 more to go.. Keep going.. All the best..

retseho
10-14-16, 10:57 PM

Thank you for the Metal15 tip, 44:1 against >L15 Champions is excellent.
None of mine has such a great record.

Against Rd46 Glasswing20 try Sweater, Elements or dragons with similar colors as suggested by someone here. Mine is the 2nd Sweater to have won against Glasswing20 based on this info.

Rd46 Glasswing20 < Sweater7 mM#
(# means won, ended or ko )

jbyn4e
10-14-16, 11:49 PM
Tried that now - Elements6 lost with mmm :( and earlier on other account another Elements6 lost with bbm.

On our 3 accounts - Diamond15 lost 15 times against Glasswing so far. Glasswing10 twice, Metal15 twice, Jack,Playful, Fire, champions, babies - just one worked for now.

I hope it will end soon, but it's still plenty of time.

EDIT: Kid'o got it with Stainglass10 bMb. But on main Stainglass10 lost with same strategy. So just one Glasswing20 left to beat, the toughest - most loss on main account.

dragonfliesplace
10-15-16, 01:09 AM
EDIT: Kid'o got it with Stainglass10 bMb. But on main Stainglass10 lost with same strategy. So just one Glasswing20 left to beat, the toughest - most loss on main account.[/QUOTE]

after 2 days on glasswing, it went down in 2 hits with old watcher. Goodluck

DragonflyRocket
10-15-16, 01:17 AM
Sky Giant got KO'd by Glasswing 10 B.
An hour's rest then just the final Round. Oh and a long line waiting for the spa.

retseho
10-15-16, 01:17 AM
Tried that now - Elements6 lost with mmm :( and earlier on other account another Elements6 lost with bbm.

On our 3 accounts - Diamond15 lost 15 times against Glasswing so far. Glasswing10 twice, Metal15 twice, Jack,Playful, Fire, champions, babies - just one worked for now.

I hope it will end soon, but it's still plenty of time.

EDIT: Kid'o got it with Stainglass10 bMb. But on main Stainglass10 lost with same strategy. So just one Glasswing20 left to beat, the toughest - most loss on main account.

Just noted that my
Glasswing15 lost to Overgrowth13

in one of the normal battle arena matches(BAM) on 17 Sep16.
I stopped logging my BAM except for
unusual losses of my Top fighters.
Hope it helps.
I was stuck 2 days on
Rd46 Glasswing20, my spa queue is 5
as of now even after healing during the 2 days of losses.

Just won,
Rd47 Skygiant20 < Jack14 M#

after losing with Black Knight15.
Hope you clear Glasswing soon.

Update:
Just won Dark Prime Chrono egg.

Rd48 won with Glasswing15 mM#

Glasswing was forged to fight against
the corrupted/Dark dragons so I used it against all the dark dragons.

DragonflyRocket
10-15-16, 02:17 AM
Tournament now complete, Curio 14 finished it off with a bbB.

ksbmommy
10-15-16, 04:38 AM
Tournament finished for me! Penumbra (7) with one bash.

My son just finished Immovable and has Sketetal Night up next, he's getting closer, fingers crossed he gets past this quickly, he's running out of dragons to use.

TamandraDrake
10-15-16, 06:17 AM
OMG! I finally beat rd41!!!! I used my Harvest dragon (white, yellow, super rare) with magic, Magic.
Hope it helps someone else to beat this tough guy.

Donnasadoptables
10-15-16, 07:14 AM
OMG! I finally beat rd41!!!! I used my Harvest dragon (white, yellow, super rare) with magic, Magic.
Hope it helps someone else to beat this tough guy.

I'm jealous. My fails so far Fire 14(twice), Chronicler 14(twice), Ranger 13, Banshee 10, Water 10, Forgemaster 14 (twice), Air 10, Little Hero 8, Jack 13

TamandraDrake
10-15-16, 07:36 AM
I'm jealous. My fails so far Fire 14(twice), Chronicler 14(twice), Ranger 13, Banshee 10, Water 10, Forgemaster 14 (twice), Air 10, Little Hero 8, Jack 13
I lost 1.5 days with this guy, the second big hiccup after battling rd27 for three days. I hope the other ones are a bit easier. Good luck to all of us!

Donnasadoptables
10-15-16, 07:39 AM
I lost 1.5 days with this guy, the second big hiccup after battling rd27 for three days. I hope the other ones are a bit easier. Good luck to all of us!

Been trying since yesterday, and dragons are queuing up for the healing spa. I don't have the higher level dragons many others have. Might try my level 7 metal as a kick.

TamandraDrake
10-15-16, 07:49 AM
Been trying since yesterday, and dragons are queuing up for the healing spa. I don't have the higher level dragons many others have. Might try my level 7 metal as a kick.
If you have a white yellow super rare, try it. Metal didn't do anything for me ever (maybe once or twice, but lv 12 seems not to be high enough).
I just beat Corrupt Artifact with my Old Watcher, one bash k.o. Totally unexpected!

Nikkook
10-15-16, 08:33 AM
Woohoo! Dark Prime Chrono on the nest! RS15 did it for me.

JDanil07
10-15-16, 12:35 PM
After several days with no progress against Corrupt Stalwart, I finally beat him with level 8 Surprise.

DR0G0N
10-15-16, 12:38 PM
Wasn't really sweating it since there's still less than 4 days left in the tourney, but as I exhausted most of my dragons, taking in suggestions to use Rainbow Sentinel (lvl 10), Element (lvl 6), Glasswing (lvl 6) Old Watcher (lvl 13), Graffiti (lvl 6), Sky Giant (lvl6), plus repeated use of the champs, nothing was working. Keep in mind, don't have ADIPPS.

So as I ran out of dragons, I have a hunch to try dreamweaver (lvl 6) and with 2 Bb it took down Glasswing (lvl 20).

Took less than 3 days on that round. Didn't really battle every hour since I have work.

Donnasadoptables
10-15-16, 12:48 PM
If you have a white yellow super rare, try it. Metal didn't do anything for me ever (maybe once or twice, but lv 12 seems not to be high enough).
I just beat Corrupt Artifact with my Old Watcher, one bash k.o. Totally unexpected!

My winner for round 41 was a level 10 Dame of Darkness.

TamandraDrake
10-15-16, 12:52 PM
My winner for round 41 was a level 10 Dame of Darkness.

Great! I did not try DoD, but I am happy it worked for you!

jbyn4e
10-15-16, 01:46 PM
So as I ran out of dragons, I have a hunch to try dreamweaver (lvl 6) and with 2 Bb it took down Glasswing (lvl 20).
Took less than 3 days on that round. Didn't really battle every hour since I have work.

Since Dreamweaver6 just lost with bbb, I can tell it was just pure luck :( Tomorrow is my 5th day on Glasswing if I am correct. Full list of loses on page 2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94671-12-day-48-round-Tournament-Dark-Prime-Chrono-Dragon&p=1352910&viewfull=1#post1352910).

28 loses to one dragon (and counting) , really TL, really???? Why can't you improve battle arena with auto-win after, let's say, 12 or 15 loses to same dragon?

P.S. I also have life - so didn't battle every hour.

MarijeMig
10-15-16, 01:55 PM
After loads of losses against the dark one, i finally got him with glasswing level 5 Mm. On my other account i took him down with teacup level 3. Bb. Oni level 10 does good work for me on champs. Phew, at least i know now i'll be able to finish the tales on both my accounts. If at least i get my foodstock up in time. It will be close call.

DR0G0N
10-15-16, 02:10 PM
Since Dreamweaver6 just lost with bbb, I can tell it was just pure luck :( Tomorrow is my 5th day on Glasswing if I am correct. Full list of loses on page 2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94671-12-day-48-round-Tournament-Dark-Prime-Chrono-Dragon&p=1352910&viewfull=1#post1352910).

28 loses to one dragon (and counting) , really TL, really???? Why can't you improve battle arena with auto-win after, let's say, 12 or 15 loses to same dragon?

Wow...5 days on 1 dragon, totally beat me with 3 days. You would think it would get tired and let you win by now. O_O

I really hope you get pass it soon. Keep going at it and don't give up. You still have time. Good luck mate~

jbyn4e
10-15-16, 02:14 PM
Yes, I know, there is still lots of time, but it's annoying. (and tomorrow is in one hour, CET time ...)
Thanks mate for support! Two of them are beaten, but this one is tough one :(

DR0G0N
10-15-16, 02:30 PM
After several days of agony getting pass through several hard to defeat champions...

Ladies and gentlemen, the Dark Prime Chrono is now mine~

Yes, I know, there is still lots of time, but it's annoying. (and tomorrow is in one hour, CET time ...)
Thanks mate for support! Two of them are beaten, but this one is tough one :(

Well...look on the bright side, mate, there's only this one you need to get pass and the last two would be a breeze...at least for me it was. Only took one try for each. Used lvl 6 Stalwart against Sky Giant and lvl 10 Curio for the Dark Prime Chrono.

anaghasaki
10-15-16, 02:50 PM
After several days of agony getting pass through several hard to defeat champions...

Ladies and gentlemen, the Dark One is now mine~

Well...look on the bright side, mate, there's only this one you need to get pass and the last two would be a breeze...at least for me it was. Only took one try for each. Used lvl 6 Stalwart against Sky Giant and lvl 10 Curio for the Dark One.

You mean dark prime chrono?? The dark one has to be crafted right??

jbyn4e
10-15-16, 02:52 PM
Well Jack12 lost again with bbm so it's 29th loss... Will continue tomorrow to see how much it can go... good night!

DR0G0N
10-15-16, 02:57 PM
You mean dark prime chrono?? The dark one has to be crafted right??

Sorry, got ahead of myself, yup, the Dark Prime Chrono.

MarijeMig
10-15-16, 03:31 PM

After about 40 losses against glasswing i finally beat him a minute ago with landworm 10 Mb. Good luck!

lnztrekfan
10-15-16, 06:13 PM
Congrats!! I can understand what it must feel like to struggle hard for one battle and then sail through 3 more at a stretch.. You get that 'feel good factor'!! 6 more to go.. Keep going.. All the best..

Thank you! Yes the feel good factor is correct! I had been so frustrated and then blew through some rounds that i figured I would have trouble with! Today I was able to go through rounds up to sky giant but am currently stuck on him. The others I knocked out one round a piece and was so surprised because i figured I'd have trouble with Glasswing!

Rd 44: Hidden Gem 10 vs Seer 20 B
Rd 45: Beaded 11 vs Phase 20 bbm
Rd 46: Diamond 15 vs Glasswing 20 bBm
Rd 47: Queen 10 vs Sky Giant 20 mB

Updated with Rd 47 now onto Rd 48! :)

lnztrekfan
10-15-16, 06:14 PM
After about 40 losses against glasswing i finally beat him a minute ago with landworm 10 Mb. Good luck!

CONGRATS!! You're almost there! :)

DragonflyRocket
10-15-16, 07:03 PM
Thank you! Yes the feel good factor is correct! I had been so frustrated and then blew through some rounds that i figured I would have trouble with! Today I was able to go through rounds up to sky giant but am currently stuck on him. The others I knocked out one round a piece and was so surprised because i figured I'd have trouble with Glasswing!

Rd 44: Hidden Gem 10 vs Seer 20 B
Rd 45: Beaded 11 vs Phase 20 bbm
Rd 46: Diamond 15 vs Glasswing 20 bBm

I've used Aladdin, Cursed Idol, Comic and Diamond so far on Sky Giant. I don't have any champs so does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking Jack after he's released from rehab!

I took out Sky Giant with Glasswing 10, though Jack has worked for others also.
It's not always just the dragons, try a different combo of moves also. Just to switch it up a little.

lnztrekfan
10-15-16, 07:11 PM
Thank you DragonflyRocket! I will try to mix up my moves on some of the dragons I have used. I unfortunately don't have Glasswing. Wouldve loved to have that dragon. Was he a reward for a tourney or a tales event?

Update got Rd 47: with Queen 10 mB

Passera
10-15-16, 08:44 PM
Almost the end of day 2 battling Skeletal Knight don't know what else to throw at this! Don't want to ultimate but losing hope that this dragon will go down.

Drachenia
10-15-16, 09:18 PM
Hello Elsa and developer, like the team of TL! I found the tournament with 48 laps great, it was very hard opponents and it was fun. So I now have a question: How do I get the other stones to be able to crafted Dark One? :confused:

DragonflyRocket
10-16-16, 12:24 AM
Thank you DragonflyRocket! I will try to mix up my moves on some of the dragons I have used. I unfortunately don't have Glasswing. Wouldve loved to have that dragon. Was he a reward for a tourney or a tales event?

Update got Rd 47: with Queen 10 mB

He was a reward from a recent Tales event.
Has come in very handy (especially as only my 2nd champion). Can't wait to get him to Lvl 15.

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 12:41 AM

Well I'm closing in :( to your result.. still no use of Diamond 15... didn't try Landworm but maybe some next try...

Divaboutique15
10-16-16, 01:25 AM
Beat the [] (Dark Prime Chromo) with Glasswing MB (level 7) I'm so thrilled I'm done with the tournament so fast... this was my first too! Feeling good :))

LadiGemii
10-16-16, 01:30 AM
Hello
I only won 8 out of the 35 Crystals from the Tournament, how do we get the rest of them??

Donnasadoptables
10-16-16, 01:42 AM
I'm finally on Round 46, Glasswing. Most of my go to fighters are still waiting for the spa. :(

First battle, lost with level 14 Ranger.
Second battle, lost with level 14 Chronicler.

Let's see if I can get through the last three battles to finally win a tournament!

beastmode12thfan
10-16-16, 02:06 AM
I just beat glasswing with passion. But ouch 9 in the spa. Lost Jack to round 47 ��

DragonflyRocket
10-16-16, 03:25 AM
Hello
I only won 8 out of the 35 Crystals from the Tournament, how do we get the rest of them??

Other tournaments, yet to come.
The Dark One is coming, but he's not here yet. ��

Florr06
10-16-16, 04:12 AM
Finally beat Glasswing after 25 losses, with Guardian Angel ;) only two rounds to go

ksbmommy
10-16-16, 06:39 AM
My son has picked up the pace, he's at 44, he should be able to make it, plenty of time left.

Florr06
10-16-16, 07:58 AM
Final two rounds were easy, Dark Prime Chrono on the nest :) long line waiting for the spa

Good luck to everyone still battling and congrats to the winners :)

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 10:33 AM
After loss 37 I decided to clear game data on android. I don't know did that help, but, Diamond15, after almost five full days, on his countless try, finally won with Bbb!

Now on last two enemies (if game don't roll it back!)

Full list of wins, I ment - loses, on page 2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94671-12-day-48-round-Tournament-Dark-Prime-Chrono-Dragon&p=1352910&viewfull=1#post1352910)

DR0G0N
10-16-16, 12:30 PM
After loss 37 I decided to clear game data on android. I don't know did that help, but, Diamond15, after almost five full days, on his countless try, finally won with Bbb!

Now on last two enemies (if game don't roll it back!)

Full list of wins, I ment - loses, on page 2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94671-12-day-48-round-Tournament-Dark-Prime-Chrono-Dragon&p=1352910&viewfull=1#post1352910)

Yay, congratz! Hopefully the last two would be a breeze for you now.

Btw, someone did mention to visit neighbors to help prevent roll backs. ;o

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 12:35 PM
It didn't rollback - I use mining to prevent it. Next two was breeze, just finished seconds ago... Beast10 (Apprentice14 is in spa with dozen others) won with single bash.

Btw. on wikia I red that someone else also was stuck 5 days on Glasswing and finally beat it with level 10 Tiger's Eye mB.

beastmode12thfan
10-16-16, 12:43 PM
It didn't rollback - I use mining to prevent it. Next two was breeze, just finished seconds ago... Beast10 (Apprentice14 is in spa with dozen others) won with single bash.

Btw. on wikia I red that someone else also was stuck 5 days on Glasswing and finally beat it with level 10 Tiger's Eye mB.

beast for round 48 too?

TamandraDrake
10-16-16, 12:44 PM
Done! Tournament finished! I am so happy it is over. This was my first 48 rounds tournament and I don't know if I can do it (or will do it) again at the moment. This was exhausting. Rounds 27, 41 and 46 were definitely the toughest for me. Many, many dragons in the spa waiting.
By the way, I beat Dark Prime Chrono with Fire. Whenever I had a three element dragon to fight, I tried matching the last element, and it worked (I think every time if i remember correctly). Coincident or is there maybe something to it? Has anyone else tried it?

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 12:50 PM
beast for round 48 too?

Beast on round 48, Immortal on round 47. Every purple/blue hybrid is good for round 48, someone used Penumbra7 to beat round 48.

lnztrekfan
10-16-16, 12:56 PM
Congrats Jbyn4e!

I also used a purple blue combo for round 48. Aether One Bash was a KO! I was super surprised I finished, I was dreading this and wasn't expecting to get very far.

beastmode12thfan
10-16-16, 12:57 PM
I used penumbra 7 and lost. I was going to try again. But I think I will use beast next in 25 mins!

Horseladi
10-16-16, 12:58 PM
What do I fight the Lotus dragon with? Thank you.

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 01:22 PM
I used penumbra 7 and lost. I was going to try again. But I think I will use beast next in 25 mins!
Our results for round 48 if that helps:
48 Dark Prime Chrono (20, SR)
-------------------- Apprentice10 Bb
-------------------- Apprentice10 Bb
-------------------- Beast10 B

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 01:23 PM

If you mean Pink Lotus - champion, black/green or some other green hybrids. I was lucky with Adventure:
38 Pink Lotus (18, SR)
-------------------- Prize fighter13 mbM
-------------------- Adventure12 bB (lost: Prize fighter12 bbb, Guardian angel8 bbb)
-------------------- Immortal13 bB

lnztrekfan
10-16-16, 01:27 PM

I typed in your id on the game is your island called horse village? If so judging by the dragons there I would say to try ladybug she has 25%chance according to the site which shall not be named!;) check your inbox on here for a link:)

Horseladi
10-16-16, 01:32 PM
If you mean Pink Lotus - champion, black/green or some other green hybrids. I was lucky with Adventure:
38 Pink Lotus (18, SR)
-------------------- Prize fighter13 mbM
-------------------- Adventure12 bB (lost: Prize fighter12 bbb, Guardian angel8 bbb)
-------------------- Immortal13 bB

Yes thank you. I couldn't remember which level it was. I don't have any black but I have lots of green. Thank you

Horseladi
10-16-16, 01:34 PM
I typed in your id on the game is your island called horse village? If so judging by the dragons there I would say to try ladybug she has 25%chance according to the site which shall not be named!;) check your inbox on here for a link:)

Yes that me. :) I am still working on my dragons so I don't have a whole lot of cool stuff yet. I will try my lady bug and as soon as I figure out how to get to my inbox I will check that out as well. Thank you.

lnztrekfan
10-16-16, 01:37 PM
Yes that me. :) I am still working on my dragons so I don't have a whole lot of cool stuff yet. I will try my lady bug and as soon as I figure out how to get to my inbox I will check that out as well. Thank you.

:) cool! It takes time to build up your dragons.:) go up to top of this page it should say welcome and your id then notifications. Click on notifications and it should give you an option to check inbox. To pm someone on here click on their user name and it will give you options. Best of luck on the battles. You're doing very well!!

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 01:40 PM
Yes thank you. I couldn't remember which level it was. I don't have any black but I have lots of green. Thank you

You can also see what others used in this thread, start with first page - on fist 5 pages is several results which might help you choose right dragon.

Horseladi
10-16-16, 01:50 PM
Thank you both. Jbyn4e I have looked through those but only being level 39 I don't have most of those dragons that every one is posting about. I am not even sure what they look like. :)

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 01:56 PM
For level 39, let me cite lnztrekfan: You're doing very well!!

Horseladi
10-16-16, 02:13 PM
For level 39, let me cite lnztrekfan: You're doing very well!! Thank you. :) I probably couldn't have done it with out the help of all the awesome people in the forum. I admit having the chapters laid out ahead of time has made it so much easier. This is the first battle tournament that I have had since I started playing, so it has been very challenging but also kinda fun. :)

jbyn4e
10-16-16, 02:16 PM
And also first time 48 battle/12 days tournament, as I can remember...

ksbmommy
10-16-16, 03:13 PM
My son has 4 more wins left. He started the game at level 43 and now he's up to a level 50, it's been going on that long, lol!

Really excited, it's probably going to come down to the wire but it's going good. Stuck on Phase dragon for a few hours. Once he's past that, fingers crossed. His spa line is long but he's steadily winning........

LadiGemii
10-16-16, 03:39 PM

Thank you

ksbmommy
10-16-16, 03:44 PM
HELP US! My son has been stuck on Phase for about six rounds. His Paladin has gone down twice, parakeet, winter rose, forest and more. Any suggestions for him?

9krm
10-16-16, 04:01 PM
Got through the tournament with no losses until glasswing. I am on day 3 against this one and can't beat it. No, I will not ultimate. Very very frustrating and disheartening. Not too interested in logging in much anymore, tbh.

beastmode12thfan
10-16-16, 04:41 PM

I did it!!

luckyaa7
10-16-16, 05:04 PM
My second account is stuck at round 18 black knight for 3 days!! I need to get to round 20 to finish the tale tomorrow. But now I am not sure whether i can pass this one.... it sucks...

mystctattoo
10-16-16, 05:38 PM
I'm getting very frustrated with glasswing! I cannot beat it on 2 of my islands. Everything suggested has lost! Any other advice out there?

grandmatina
10-16-16, 06:13 PM
I gave in and used Ultimate for the first time ever. Thought it was worth 30 gems for a new dragon. Last two rounds presented no problem.

LadiGemii
10-16-16, 06:16 PM

Thank you

mystctattoo
10-16-16, 06:50 PM
Yeah I'm thinking about it but I have already used ultimate on Skeletal Knight on both those islands so I'm a little hesitant to do it again but I might end up doing it anyway even 60 gold isn't too bad

dragonfliesplace
10-16-16, 06:53 PM
I'm getting very frustrated with glasswing! I cannot beat it on 2 of my islands. Everything suggested has lost! Any other advice out there?

have you tried old watcher? In this tourney i found that my dragons from the last tales were taking anything down.

Xyn25
10-16-16, 07:50 PM
Finished this yesterday, Dark Prime Chrono is evolving to level 4 right now :D

mystctattoo
10-16-16, 07:54 PM
Not on this one but I did try some of them on the dark one and they all lost but I suppose I could give it a try. Thanks for the tip!

LemonGroveLane
10-16-16, 08:04 PM
I was stuck on that one for a LONG time, and after seeing some others had success with Elements, I tried it (though my Elements Dragon is only Level 4) and it worked. I guess you've tried that one? Hope you are able to beat it soon!

LemonGroveLane
10-16-16, 08:08 PM
Whew! Made it :) I was thinking the final battle (#48) would be a rough one, but took a long shot with a Level 7 Social Dragon and got a critical hit on the first shot! I'm at Level 101 and this is the first time I've managed to complete a tournament yet...thank you to everyone who posted suggestions

EvieandIzzie
10-16-16, 09:34 PM
I had to fight Glasswing twice first time 15 Playful took it out and of course the game did not save.....3 days later I was frustrated and tried Level 10 Landworm and it took it out in two hits.
I cannot believe this tournament is still going on, I have finished it a couple of days ago and concentrating on the Tales.

freesiawoods
10-16-16, 09:41 PM
My last account was stuck on glasswing for almost 3 days. In frustration I used a baby and so Cosmic L1 beat the guy! Quite a joke.

lnztrekfan
10-16-16, 09:48 PM
I always screenshot the end of the battle if I know I'm going to lose. That way I see how much damage is left and with which dragon it was. If it takes more then a few rounds I look and see which dragon did the most damage and then I will reuse that dragon. Not sure if this helps anyone else but I find it helpful.

defiantbaker
10-17-16, 05:45 AM
who is rs?

2 updates for CS and all this craziness in DS...my head is spinning!

1. Corrupt Skull1<RS14
2. Forest2<RS14
3. Dream2<RS14
4. Chrome3<RS14
5. Trojan3<RS14
6. Corrupt Darkwing11<RS14
7. Sunburst6<RS14
8. Water6<RS14
9. Lacewing6<RS14
10. Air8<RS14
11. Apprentice9<RS14
12. Razorback9<Diamond15
13. Corrupt Paper Lantern11<RS14
14. Tuskers10<RS14
15. Sea10<Glasswing10
16. Stalwart11<Diamond15
17. White Magic11<RS14
18. Black Knight12<Diamond15
19. Chess13<RS14
20. Corrupt Vinecrawler16<RS14
21. Pansy14<RS14
22. Mech14<RS14
23. Leopard15<RS14
24. Fool15<RS14
25. Justice14<RS14
26. Nyx15<RS14
27. Corrupt Stalwart18<RS14
28. Frostbite15<RS14
29. Hades15<RS14
30. Artifact16<RS14
31. Guardian Angel16<Diamond15
32. Deep16<Stalwart4
33. Wood Nymph17<RS14
34. Sunblaze17<Guardian Angel4
35. Queen17<White Glass13
36. The Dark One20<Glasswing10
37. Lost Bones18<RS14
38. Pink Lotus18<RS14
39. Venomous18<RS14
40. Immovable19<Beast10
41. Skeletal Knight19<Diamond15
42. Corrupt Artifact19<RS14
43. Cloud20<RS14
44. Seer20<RS14
45. Phase20<RS14
46. Glasswing20<Diamond15
47. Sky Giant20<RS14
48. Dark Prime Chrono20<RS14

9krm
10-17-16, 07:04 AM
who is rs?

Rainbow sentinel

ksbmommy
10-17-16, 07:56 AM
HELP US! My son has been stuck on Phase for about six rounds. His Paladin has gone down three times, parakeet, winter rose, forest and more. Any suggestions for him?

Anyone have a suggestion? I'm giving it a few more rounds before we have to ultimate it - I don't want to, but we still have glasswing to get through and nothing very fancy to use.

stevenlee2905
10-17-16, 08:00 AM
Anyone have a suggestion? I'm giving it a few more rounds before we have to ultimate it - I don't want to, but we still have glasswing to get through and nothing very fancy to use.

Try any Yellow-Green/Green-Yellow or Purple-Green/Green-Purple dragons, such as Adventure, Ranger, Druid, Nymph, Fruitful, Poison, Spell, Etc. I won this round using my Spell dragon, good luck!!! :)

Betsy0923
10-17-16, 08:57 AM
OMG! I think I have a new rule - when all else fails, go with a baby. I have been working on #41 Skeletal Knight all day. My spa line goes around the entire island so I decided to try something different - a baby. My Fire baby (4) knocked him right out! Yay!!! 7 to go! May have to speed up the spa just so I have someone left to use in these tough battles!

ksbmommy
10-17-16, 09:28 AM
Try any Yellow-Green/Green-Yellow or Purple-Green/Green-Purple dragons, such as Adventure, Ranger, Druid, Nymph, Fruitful, Poison, Spell, Etc. I won this round using my Spell dragon, good luck!!! :)

Thank you, I'll start trying those. We've tried a couple of yellow/green with no luck but he has some more. No purple/green combos on his island.

EDITED: His level 4 Daisy finally took him down.

Now off to glasswing, wish us luck!!!!

starship412
10-17-16, 11:00 AM
Wow, Dark Prime Chrono is a good fighter in the battle arena. I finished last Tuesday and fighting battles to get a second Skull dragon. This boy is 10-0 so far.

babs3449
10-17-16, 11:48 AM
Just hatched Light Mother, raised her to level 3, and she beat Dark Prime Chrono (mmm)!!!! Can't believe it!!!

FIREFLY62
10-17-16, 12:08 PM
The last 3 rounds were crazy for me. Glasswing sent a lot of my dragons to heal up, finally beat him with level 10 Forestfire of all things. Rainbow Sentinel took rounds 47 and 48, earning me my first tourney dragon. I was so relieved to beat Dark Prime Chrono.

saghaven
10-17-16, 01:17 PM
I finished earlier and got Chrono. Didn't think I'd actually finish with a couple of days to spare but I'm glad!

Thought I'd have way more trouble with Glasswing than I did but I beat her on the second try with a level 9 Diamond. Had way more trouble with Skeletal Knight. Rainbow Sentinel and Glasswing took care of rounds 47 and 48 for me with relative ease.

nyrrem
10-17-16, 01:17 PM
Glasswing is so pretty and I love looking at her but not while she defeats everything I send at her.

nyrrem
10-17-16, 02:54 PM
Glasswing vs glasswing = glasswing won. My glasswing lv10

saghaven
10-17-16, 03:14 PM
Great job!

ksbmommy
10-17-16, 04:44 PM
On my sons account, we used ultimate to get past Glasswing - the frustration was not worth it after 3 different attempts - his spa line is already ridiculous. Sky Giant went down easily, we start the last one in about 1/2 hour. Fingers crossed it's quick and painless.

nyrrem
10-17-16, 04:54 PM
Hooray. I have finished. Stalwalt took down the last two.

grandmatina
10-17-16, 06:32 PM
My glasswing is Level 13 and it didn't beat glasswing. So you were fortunate.

Horseladi
10-17-16, 09:25 PM
I am so excited. I just beat glasswing with my level 10 fire. I didn't even have to ultimate him like I thought I would because I don't have any fancy dragons. I have a real shot now of completing the tournament. :) Only 2 more battles to go.

Passera
10-17-16, 09:35 PM
All done, dragon on the nest! My level 15 Gilded Knight took out all but two, skeletal knight which I ended up ultimating after two days of battling and Glasswing which I beat with Diamond 15 after losing with Landworm10, Forgefather 14(?), and Glasswing 10. Good luck to those still battling and congrats to those who've finished!

nyrrem
10-18-16, 02:25 AM
My glasswing is Level 13 and it didn't beat glasswing. So you were fortunate.

I know. I think it is all luck.

ksbmommy
10-18-16, 06:35 AM
My son finished in the car on the way to school - level 4 CORAL saved me from having to battle today :-)

Egg is in storage, waiting for a nest later today. He is so excited that he won this tournament and it's over. Now on to leaderboard later today.......

docpaine
10-18-16, 08:07 AM
Somehow my lv 10 Air dragon took down Glasswing... i forget what got Sky Giant |D But I'm finally on Dark Prime Chrono, I'm praying something nets me a win in the next 48 hours!

ETA: LV 7 islander did it in two hits!! I'm so happy, this is my first tournament win... hoping it'll give a good shot at making the Dark One later on, too.

PinkBubbles75
10-18-16, 09:40 AM
I just beat Dark Prime Chrono on my first try with White Glass 13 (bM) and it's in storage! That tournament was exhausting and I'm so happy to be done. I hope there won't be any more 48 round tournaments, that was too much. I'll say I wasn't too sure I'd make it through but I'm impressed that I finished. I'm gonna take a much needed break from battling and continue down the long list of dragons needing their time in the spa.

melirish
10-18-16, 10:13 AM
Glasswing is so pretty and I love looking at her but not while she defeats everything I send at her.

I used blue moon level 7 to take her down! Good luck

Vivicia
10-18-16, 11:42 AM
I'm still stuck on 46 glasswing, used most of the suggestions in the first 3 pages and the last 5 here and tried most of my high level red dragons.

Can anyone help at all? My username is vivicia

Even tried level 9 landworm and level 10 air and no luck

9krm
10-18-16, 01:02 PM
I'm still stuck on 46 glasswing, used most of the suggestions in the first 3 pages and the last 5 here and tried most of my high level red dragons.

Can anyone help at all? My username is vivicia

Even tried level 9 landworm and level 10 air and no luck

I was stuck on it for 3 days. I tried everything. I did eventually beat it with my fire (3rd time I tried fire). Good luck.

Vivicia
10-18-16, 01:22 PM
I was stuck on it for 3 days. I tried everything. I did eventually beat it with my fire (3rd time I tried fire). Good luck.

Omg thanks for this, I tried fire 15 for the third time just now and beat glass wing!!!! Tried to beat it for the last 2 days!!!

Splashy81
10-18-16, 08:08 PM
Finally done & Dark Prime is on the nest.

12 days, 48 battles, and for me....
92 TOTAL LOSSES
... no thank you very much, TL.

Rounds 1-26
lost 10

Round 27 Corrupt Stalwart
lost 14

Rounds 28-40
lost 24

Round 41 Skeletal Knight
lost 19

Rounds 42-45
lost 2

Round 46 Glasswing
lost 10

Round 47 Sky Giant
lost 12

Round 48
lost 1

Total losses: 92

Full results are listed here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94671-12-day-48-round-Tournament-Dark-Prime-Chrono-Dragon&p=1353047&viewfull=1#post1353047). Good luck to all those still battling; it was a very stressful road.

-Infinity 15 (M) took out Glasswing
-Forgefather 14 (bbB) took out Sky Giant
-Rainbow Sentinel 15 (Bb) took out Dark Prime Chrono

jbyn4e
10-18-16, 11:28 PM
Wow, and I thought I had a bad luck with (about) 42 loses - of which 37 on Glasswing... nothing compared to you :(

temecee
10-19-16, 02:50 AM
I think I give up. Almost every dragon is at the spa and tried all the suggestions (the once where I had the dragon or at least something similar in type) at least once. Still blocked on Glasswing.

olgatt
10-19-16, 06:38 AM
Still blocked on Glasswing

Same here, think I couldn't make it. Just Two-three opponents to go but no luck to pass through N46 so far...

savage_mel
10-19-16, 08:03 AM
I had a lot of losses on glasswing too. Crusader is what finally took him down! Good luck to those still battling

DR0G0N
10-19-16, 01:45 PM
Finally done & Dark Prime is on the nest.

12 days, 48 battles, and for me....
92 TOTAL LOSSES
... no thank you very much, TL.

Rounds 1-26
lost 10

Round 27 Corrupt Stalwart
lost 14

Rounds 28-40
lost 24

Round 41 Skeletal Knight
lost 19

Rounds 42-45
lost 2

Round 46 Glasswing
lost 10

Round 47 Sky Giant
lost 12

Round 48
lost 1

Total losses: 92

Full results are listed here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94671-12-day-48-round-Tournament-Dark-Prime-Chrono-Dragon&p=1353047&viewfull=1#post1353047). Good luck to all those still battling; it was a very stressful road.

-Infinity 15 (M) took out Glasswing
-Forgefather 14 (bbB) took out Sky Giant
-Rainbow Sentinel 15 (Bb) took out Dark Prime Chrono

Wow...that would be about 70% of my dragons in the spa if I had that many loses (had about 130 dragons total at the time). I know I had many loses too, didn't really count since it would be very depressing making me lose whatever fighting spirit I had at the time, but I doubt it's anywhere near to your amount.

Tbh, I had a better chance finishing this tourney than a flash since it gave plenty of time to do the tourney (had 3 days to spare) compare to a flash. And that is without a single ADIPPS dragon.

dragongrands
10-23-16, 09:56 AM
I know this is over. I have the Dark Chrono. I am fining that it's going to take about 2M in food to get it to level 15. It looks like it has to be to that level to breed. Can someone confirm?