PDA

View Full Version : Lani's Stamp Quest - Oct 6 2016

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
10-06-16, 03:10 PM
A new stamp quest from lani just showed up.

Lani's Express Order:
Serve Cherry Herb Sausage 2
Serve Stew 4
Serve Steak and Eggs 4
Rewards 1 gold stamp

A Special Menu for Lani
Serve Fantasy Float 3
Serve Veggie Pizza 18
Cook on Chateau Stove 16
Rewards 3 silver stamps

Lani's Tasting Menu
Serve Lucky Pie 4
Serve French Dip 25
Cook on Diner Oven 24
Rewards 2 silver stamps.

Time to start hoarding beef and potatoes especially for the express order.

kimberly0822
10-06-16, 03:33 PM
Pfft!

Citrie
10-06-16, 10:13 PM
Wow, think I'll be skipping the 25 FrenchDip Lani order! Not a good time to hog up those stoves with long cooking sandwiches when Halloween is going on.

ostraoz
10-07-16, 01:30 AM
How can I cook 25 French dip after stew and Lucky pie ..that's like I have to cook all the time and not to sleep at still not sure if it is possible ..only with LOT of quick serve every day ..still impossible:) :) I will count again

ostraoz
10-07-16, 02:03 AM
At least 3 times daily cooking French dip. And it will be finish for less then 5 days. And that's exactly at the end of 7 day because I first have to cook stew and lucky pies. And I don't skip with gems when I cook. And also what is the point of skiping French dip to get silver stamps when we can buy silver stamps for less. If I do this task no sleeping and no life. Next 7 days :D

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
10-07-16, 03:35 AM
The French Dip cooking will definitely be a long one to finish and you can't really start cooking them after finishing the express order when you started that since you only have 2 days for that one.

I wouldn't use gems to finish cooking dishes either as they're rather expensive. Also when spending the hard earned gems in such games I'd rather spend them on something permanent as to something temporary to finish one thing of a quest. I bought a third commercial range stove a while ago using the gems I had saved. That 3rd stove is really helpful to have for many types of events and also helps with cruises and such. I also have 3 Chateau Stoves and for me this was a very good investment of gems.

ostraoz
10-07-16, 07:47 AM
Cfhb.... I will not buy 3 commercial but I would like even 2 ch?teau...I almost finished Lani's express so I started with French dip ...I will see...in fact I will cook lucky pie meanville :) :) that's chalange :D

axellepac
10-11-16, 01:23 AM
The Express order hasn't shown up for me, I've been working on the other two for several days but no sign of this one. I'm at level 40. Is there anything I can do to get it?

Rynetory2
10-11-16, 04:12 AM
The Express order hasn't shown up for me, I've been working on the other two for several days but no sign of this one. I'm at level 40. Is there anything I can do to get it?

I think you should get all 3 together. Can you check your goal list again?

axellepac
10-11-16, 08:42 AM
No, I don't have it!