PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer's School - New Storybook Adventure!

FlatFoot
10-06-16, 01:45 PM
Start October the right way, with some wizards and witches! Help Red Weasley find his friend Airy so they can study for their big test!

Keep a look out all October for fun wizarding-themed animals! Professor Scrape and the Golden Flutter have already made appearances!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/noW07RMg80YdQW1/upload.png

kooky panda
10-06-16, 08:24 PM
High Levels

I'm told that there's a different version of the storybook for low level players. I'm a level 100 player, so this is the storybook version I'm currently doing.

Chapter 1
Magic could be found all throughout the forest. A few animals had embraced the magic and learned to control it through proper training and instruction. One such animal was little Red Weasely, the youngest in his pack. He had been chosen to learn the ways of magic at the world-renowned Sorcerer's school.

Act 1: Plant 5 Adventurnips - skip for 15 gems
Act 2: Harvest 5 Adventurnips - skip for 20 gems
Prize: 8000 Apples

Chapter 2
It was a morning like any other and Red was supposed to meet up with his best friend and classmate, Airy Otter, to study for an upcoming alchemy exam. Red had never been very good at alchemy and without Airy's help, Red would surely have to repeat the class again the following year. Airy would never let that happen to his best friend!

Act 1: Plant 6 Mana Bananas - skip for 9 gems
Act 2: Collect 65 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 65 gems
Prize: Red Weasely

Chapter 3
Airy had never missed a study session with Red before. It was unlike him to not show up with out letting anyone know where he was. red was so worried about him! What if something horrible had happened to him? What if he fell into a hole, was turned into another animal, or even worse . . . got detention!

Act 1: Breed Frostfang with another animal - skip for 25 gems
Act 2: Harvest 6 Adventurnips - skip for 24 gems
Act 3: Raise red Weasely to level 4 - skip for 10 gems
Prize: 10 Runes

Chapter 4
"Where's Airy Otter?" Red asked all his classmates, but no one had an answer. He had almost given up all hope of finding his friend when he heard someone mention Airy's name. Red ran over and found his sister talking about how she saw Airy walking into the dark part of the forest!

Act 1: Plant 4 Spell Melons - skip for 30 gems
Act 2: Raise Red Weasely to level 8 - skip for 20 gems
Act 3: Collect 110 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
Prize: 25000 coins and 5000 stars

Chapter 5
The rules were clear, Sorcerer's School students were not allowed to venture into the dark part of the forest! there were potent dark magical forces at work there and it wasn't safe for the students. Red was not sure what to do next, but he knew who would. Red gathered his books and scurried outdoors to find the Wise Eagle!

Act 1: Hatch a Plantlers - skip for 25 gems
Act 3: Raise Red Weasely to Level 11 - skip for 50 gems
Act 4: ? Feed Plantlers
Prize: 16 Lion Tiles

Chapter 6
Red Weasely found the Wise Eagle high up in his private study in the tallest tower of the school. The Wise Eagle was one of the most knowledgeable creatures on campus and would know how to find Airy for sure! It was starting to get dark and Red was really concerned for his friend. The dark part of the forest was even darker at night.

Act 1: Feed Plantlers 30 times - skip for 38 gems
Act 2: Collect 35 Spellbooks from Harvesting - skip for 70 gems
Act 3: Raise Red Weasely to Level 15 - skip for 80 gems
Prize: Wise Eagle

Chapter 7
Why would Airy go into the dark part of the forest and why would he go alone? Red didn't understand why his friend would do such a thing. What could be worth the risk? Wise Eagle mentioned that Airy had come earlier in search of a special ingredient that could only be found in the darkest part of the forest. With certainty that Airy had good reasons for going, Wise Eagle urged Red to trust his friend.

Act 1: Hatch a Koala Cadabra - skip for 34 gems
Act 2: Plant 5 Adventurnips - skip for 15 gems
Act 3: Raise Wise Eagle to Level 4 - skip for 15 gems
Prize: 12 Realm Runes

Chapter 8
The Wise Eagle could tell the young weasel was very concerned and wanted to calm his worries. The eagle mentioned to Red that if he wanted to find his friend, there was a Magic Mirror that he could use. With a pure heartened honorable wishes, the mirror would show the location of what the gazer seeks.

Act 1: Harvest 6 Mana Bananas - skip for 12 gems
Act 2: Raise Wise Eagle to Level 7 - skip for 30 gems
Act 3: Collect 100 Croaking Candies from Harvesting - skip for 100 gems
Act 4: Feed Koala Cadabra 30 times - skip for 41 gems
Prize: Magic Mirror

Chapter 9
The instant Red peered into the Magic Mirror, he saw an image of Airy Otter casually leaving the dark part of the forest and heading back towards the school. Red dashed out of the tower, thanking the Wise Eagle as he ran by. At the edge of the forest Red met up with Airy and gave him a huge hug. Red, shaking with anxiety, questioned his friend as to why he would venture into the dark part of the forest.

Act 1: Feed Koala Cadabra 15 times - skip for 121 gems
Act 2: Raise Wise eagle to Level 12 - skip for 80 gems
Act 3: Hatch a Rainguin - skip for 25 gems
Act 4: Breed Rock Rhino with another animal - skip for 25 gems
Prize: 10000 Apples

Mid Levels

As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4 for MID levels (Level 19)

CH 1

1- Plant Adventurnips x4 Skip 12 gems
2- Harvest Adventurnips x4 Skip 16 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock early 5 gems

CH 2

1- Plant Mana Bananas x 4 Skip 6 gems
2- Collect Croaking Candies from Harvesting x30 Skip 30 gems

Reward 10 Realm Runes Unlock early 10 gems

CH 3

1- Breed Pandaffodil with another animal Skip 25 gems

Reward Red Weasely Unlock early 15 gems

CH 4

1- Raise Red Weasely to level 4 Skip 10 gems
2- Collect Croaking Candies from Harvesting x45 Skip 45 gems

Reward 5,000 XP and 25,000 coins Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

1- Harvest Mana Bananas x4 Skip 8 gems
2- Raise Red Weasely to level 7 Skip 20 gems (Lvl 4=40, Lvl 5=80, Lvl 6=160) Evolution = 6 hrs

Reward 16 Lion Tiles Unlock early 25 gems

CH 6

1- Raise Red Weasely to level 10 Skip 50 gems (Lvl 7=240, Lvl 8=400, Lvl 9=560)
2- Hatch a Plantlers Skip 25 gems

Reward Wise Eagle (Breeding = 7hrs, Elements Magic x Water) Unlock early 30 gems

CH 7

1- Plant Spell Melons x3 Skip 23 gems
2- Raise Wise Eagle to level 4 (Lvl 1=4, Lvl 2=16, Lvl 3=32) Evolution = 6 hrs
3- Collect Spellbooks from Harvesting x15 (1 book per hr) Skip 30 gems
4- Feed Plantlers x30 Skip 38 gems

Reward 12 Realm Runes Unlock early 35 gems

CH 8

1- Breed Plantlers with another animal Skip 25 gems
2- Raise Wise Eagle to level 7 (Lvl 4 =80, Lvl 5=200, Lvl 6=400)
3- Collect Croaking Candies from Harvesting x50 (2 per hr) Skip 50 gems

Reward Magic Mirror (Decoration) Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

1- Feed Plantlers x15 Skip 126 gems
2- Raise Wise Eagle to level 11 (Lvl 7 =600, Lvl 8=800, Lvl 9=1200, Lvl 10=1600)
3- Harvest Mana Bananas x4 Skip 8 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock early 50 gems

CH 10

1- Harvest Adventurnips x5 Skip 20 gems
2- Breed Frostfang with another animal Skip 25 gems
3- Collect Spellbooks from Harvesting x30 Skip 60 gems
4- Raise Red Weasely to level 12 (Lvl 10=760, Lvl 11=1000)

Reward Airy Otter

Low Level

Update on low-level challenges (I'm level 17):

Chapter One
1. Plant 4 Adventurnips
2. Harvest 4 Adventurnips
Prize: 8000 apples

Chapter Two
1. Plant 4 Mana Bananas
2. Harvest 30 Croaking Candies
Prize: 10 Realm Runes

19sparkles96
10-07-16, 11:45 AM
As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4 for MID levels (Level 19)

CH 1

1- Plant Adventurnips x4 Skip 12 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock early 5 gems

CH 2

1- Plant Mana Bananas x 4 Skip 6 gems
2- Collect Croaking Candies from Harvesting x30 Skip 30 gems

Reward 10 Realm Runes Unlock early 10 gems

CH 3

1- Breed Pandaffodil with another animal Skip 25 gems

Reward Red Weasely Unlock early 15 gems

CH 4

1- Raise Red Weasely to level 4 Skip 10 gems
2- Collect Croaking Candies from Harvesting x45 Skip 45 gems

Reward 5,000 XP and 25,000 coins Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

1- Harvest Mana Bananas x4 Skip 8 gems
2- Raise Red Weasely to level 7 Skip 20 gems (Lvl 4=40, Lvl 5=80, Lvl 6=160) Evolution = 6 hrs

Reward 16 Lion Tiles Unlock early 25 gems

CH 6

1- Raise Red Weasely to level 10 Skip 50 gems (Lvl 7=240, Lvl 8=400, Lvl 9=560)
2- Hatch a Plantlers Skip 25 gems

Reward Wise Eagle (Breeding = 7hrs, Elements Magic x Water) Unlock early 30 gems

CH 7

1- Plant Spell Melons x3 Skip 23 gems
2- Raise Wise Eagle to level 4 (Lvl 1=4, Lvl 2=16, Lvl 3=32) Evolution = 6 hrs
3- Collect Spellbooks from Harvesting x15 (1 book per hr) Skip 30 gems
4- Feed Plantlers x30 Skip 38 gems

Reward 12 Realm Runes Unlock early 35 gems

CH 8

1- Breed Plantlers with another animal Skip 25 gems
2- Raise Wise Eagle to level 7 (Lvl 4 =80, Lvl 5=200, Lvl 6=400)
3- Collect Croaking Candies from Harvesting x50 (2 per hr) Skip 50 gems

Reward Magic Mirror (Decoration) Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

1- Feed Plantlers x15 Skip 126 gems
2- Raise Wise Eagle to level 11 (Lvl 7 =600, Lvl 8=800, Lvl 9=1200, Lvl 10=1600)
3- Harvest Mana Bananas x4 Skip 8 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock early 50 gems

CH 10

1- Harvest Adventurnips x5 Skip 20 gems
2- Breed Frostfang with another animal Skip 25 gems
3- Collect Spellbooks from Harvesting x30 Skip 60 gems
4- Raise Red Weasely to level 12 (Lvl 10=760, Lvl 11=1000)

Reward Airy Otter

My actual screenshot videos are also online now.

cardinalpsy
10-07-16, 11:48 AM
Ooh, this looks like Harry Potter theme.

Sandybellee
Based on Harry Potter. Not excited about any of the animals really so going to take this easy peasy. Good luck everyone!

Eluzyion
High level storybook

Chapter 1 (2 acts)

1) plant adventurenips 5x
2) harvest adventurenips 5x
Reward: 8000 apples

Chapter 2 (2 acts)

1) plant mana bananas 6x
2) collect croaking candies from harvesting 65x
Reward: Red Weasely

Chapter 3
Airy had never missed a study session with Red before. It was unlike him to not show up with out letting anyone know where he was. red was so worried about him! What if something horrible had happened to him? What if he fell into a hole, was turned into another animal, or even worse . . . got detention!

Chapter 4
"Where's Airy Otter?" Red asked all his classmates, but no one had an answer. He had almost given up all hope of finding his friend when he heard someone mention Airy's name. Red ran over and found his sister talking about how she saw Airy walking into the dark part of the forest!

Act 1: Plan 4 Spell Melons - skip for 30 gems

Chapter 5
The rules were clear, Sorcerer's School students were not allowed to venture into the dark part of the forest! there were potent dark magical forces at work there and it wasn't safe for the students. Red was not sure what to do next, but he knew who would. Red gathered his books and scurried outdoors to find the Wise Eagle!

Act 1: Hatch a Plantlers- skip for 25 gems (chg animal thx to 19 sparkles96)
Act 4: ? Feed Plantlers CORRECTION: MINE SAYS PLANT 9 POWER PEARS*********

Chapter 6
Red Weasely found the Wise Eagle high up in his private study in the tallest tower of the school. The Wise Eagle was one of the most knowledgeable creatures on campus and would know how to find Airy for sure! It was starting to get dark and Red was really concerned for his friend. The dark part of the forest was even darker at night.

Chapter 7
Why would Airy go into the dark part of the forest and why would he go alone? Red didn't understand why his friend would do such a thing. What could be worth the risk? Wise Eagle mentioned that Airy had come earlier in search of a special ingredient that could only be found in the darkest part of the forest. With certainty that Airy had good reasons for going, Wise Eagle urged Red to trust his friend.

Chapter 8
The Wise Eagle could tell the young weasel was very concerned and wanted to calm his worries. The eagle mentioned to Red that if he wanted to find his friend, there was a Magic Mirror that he could use. With a pure heartened honorable wishes, the mirror would show the location of what the gazer seeks.

Chapter 9
The instant Red peered into the Magic Mirror, he saw an image of Airy Otter casually leaving the dark part of the forest and heading back towards the school. Red dashed out of the tower, thanking the Wise Eagle as he ran by. At the edge of the forest Red met up with Airy and gave him a huge hug. Red, shaking with anxiety, questioned his friend as to why he would venture into the dark part of the forest.

Chapter 10
Airy was reluctant to divulge the justification for his solo adventure, but he couldn't lie to his best friend. Airy reached into his bag and pulled out a handful of dark midnight truffles, an incredibly rare ingredient that was required to make Red's favourite cake. Red was so consumed in worry for Airy that he'd forgotten it was his birthday!

Act 1: Feed Rainguins 40 times - skip for 108 gems
Act 2: Plant 5 Mystic Mangoes - skip for 30 gems
Act 3: Raise Wise Eagle to Level 15 - skip for 195 gems
Act 4: Collect 55 Spellbooks from Harvesting - skip for 110 gems
Prize: Airy Otter

19sparkles96
ATTENTION, ATTENTION, CH 5, Act 1 is "Hatch a Plantler" for HIGH levels.

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-07-16, 12:14 PM
Ooh, I love that Wise Eagle! Gotta get one and name it Rowena. :D

Since the Frightingale is on sale, does that mean we'll need to breed one for the adventure? Or is that just a coincidence? Not looking forward to trying to breed a specific rare in one day... XD

AuroraLava
10-07-16, 12:17 PM
I am not too excited about the animals either....I would have liked if they used more from the books e.g have a snake (even though I don't like snakes) for Slytherin etc and have each animal wearing its colors. Or they could have had a sorting hat animal..that would be very different!

Alideh
10-07-16, 12:19 PM
I have a question I never gotten around to ask till now.

The event started today BUT if I click Start Now tomorrow does that mean I will have 1 less day than everyone else to finish it? OR does everyone get the same amount of time to finish the even regardless of what time or day they start as long as it's before the 9th?
Thank you :)

AuroraLava
10-07-16, 12:22 PM
You have the same amount of time e.g 10 days regardless of when you start. If you start today and I start tomorrow then you will finish the day before I do. THe only difference is what day of the week you start or finish.

Cdnfroglover
10-07-16, 12:28 PM
A little sad I don't see Hermione... I love Harry Potter but Hmmm... Not sure how far I'll go.

poofyena
10-07-16, 12:29 PM
I actually love all these animals in the theme. I hope I'm able to get professor scratch and wagrid along with these three. Just hopin I get time to breed for all I need along with everything else.

supermaay
10-07-16, 12:29 PM
I wonder what animals we need to hatch in this storybook event. I saw Frightingale (Dark/Nature, 17-hour hatching time) highlighted in the Shop. We may need to hatch it as hatching a Rare animal is often required.

LittleLemonForest
10-07-16, 12:44 PM
i like airy otter in baby form...so i guess i'll do it. professor scrape is just not cute tho

Eluzyion
10-07-16, 01:00 PM
I wonder what animals we need to hatch in this storybook event. I saw Frightingale (Dark/Nature, 17-hour hatching time) highlighted in the Shop. We may need to hatch it as hatching a Rare animal is often required.

Frightingale will be tough to breed if we need it, always harder during events plus so many other high time animals.. Started trying and already got spring wing

Alideh
10-07-16, 01:02 PM
You have the same amount of time e.g 10 days regardless of when you start. If you start today and I start tomorrow then you will finish the day before I do. THe only difference is what day of the week you start or finish.

Thank you! Guess I should start tomorrow XD

Alideh
10-07-16, 01:06 PM
The baby Airy Otter looks cute o.o The level 15 form not so much, but it does look a lot like Harry. I find it interesting and sometimes funny how they find names and styles for animals when they theme it after someone or something XD Nicely done :D

I really want that Wise Eagle! Beautiful!! Love the colors!!
Good luck to all!

cardinalpsy
10-07-16, 01:12 PM
I'm told that there's a different version of the storybook for low level players. I'm a level 100 player, so this is the storybook version I'm currently doing.

Chapter 1
Magic could be found all throughout the forest. A few animals had embraced the magic and learned to control it through proper training and instruction. One such animal was little Red Weasely, the youngest in his pack. He had been chosen to learn the ways of magic at the world-renowned Sorcerer's school.

Chapter 2
It was a morning like any other and Red was supposed to meet up with his best friend and classmate, Airy Otter, to study for an upcoming alchemy exam. Red had never been very good at alchemy and without Airy's help, Red would surely have to repeat the class again the following year. Airy would never let that happen to his best friend!

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Act 4: Plant 9 Power Pears

saucysammis
10-07-16, 01:26 PM
I have a question I never gotten around to ask till now.

The event started today BUT if I click Start Now tomorrow does that mean I will have 1 less day than everyone else to finish it? OR does everyone get the same amount of time to finish the even regardless of what time or day they start as long as it's before the 9th?
Thank you :)

Theoretically starting tomorrow or the next day or etc gives you "extra" days. This is because you will have extra time to save up food for the feeding tasks; if you have a long timer on your den, nest or evo flower you have extra time to clear those out; and lastly you have the opportunity to see ahead what the goals are by reading in this thread what the first line of players are writing about.

I always start on day 1 and have always finished. The upsides of starting on day 1 are that you get to start playing, and you are free to pursue the next goals which usually start up right on the day 10 of the first finishers.

19sparkles96
10-07-16, 01:46 PM
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

I assume this is for HIGH level players. You should label that clearly so as not to misguide new lower level players who will have different steps.

cardinalpsy
10-07-16, 01:51 PM
I assume this is for HIGH level players. You should label that clearly so as not to misguide new lower level players who will have different steps.
I am not aware that there is a different version of the storybook for low level players. As far as I'm aware, there is just one standard version for everyone.

Eluzyion
10-07-16, 01:56 PM
I am not aware that there is a different version of the storybook for low level players. As far as I'm aware, there is just one standard version for everyone.

Yes, they've been having a low level and high level storybook, can't recall what the level cutoff is but someone may know :)

cardinalpsy
10-07-16, 02:00 PM
Yes, they've been having a low level and high level storybook, can't recall what the level cutoff is but someone may know :)
Okay, that's helpful information. Many thanks.

Eluzyion
10-07-16, 02:06 PM
Okay, that's helpful information. Many thanks.

No problem, thanks for the next storybook steps, I added them to page 1 with credit to you :)

Alideh
10-07-16, 02:08 PM
Theoretically starting tomorrow or the next day or etc gives you "extra" days. This is because you will have extra time to save up food for the feeding tasks; if you have a long timer on your den, nest or evo flower you have extra time to clear those out; and lastly you have the opportunity to see ahead what the goals are by reading in this thread what the first line of players are writing about.

I always start on day 1 and have always finished. The upsides of starting on day 1 are that you get to start playing, and you are free to pursue the next goals which usually start up right on the day 10 of the first finishers.

Thank you for the tips. Thinking about starting tomorrow. I do have one in the nest about 7 hours left and then another in the breeding den same time limit. Stocking up on apples till then.

ABABAU
10-07-16, 02:23 PM
Already done Chp. 1. I don't actually have a lot of animal space soooo...

supermaay
10-07-16, 02:34 PM
Frightingale will be tough to breed if we need it, always harder during events plus so many other high time animals.. Started trying and already got spring wing

I remember to breed Peamoth in one of the goal-line events. Peamoth is a Rare animal of also Dark/Nature element combo (14-hours hatching time). A lot of people really had a hard time breeding Peamoth at that time. Frightingale won't be easier. You will probably see many Planthlers (10-hour timer) and some Spring Wing (13-hour timer). Of the Dark/Nature family, other than Planthler (Common) and Aurora Pegasus (Super Rare, 16-hour times), all other are Rare animals.

I wonder what's the cost to skip it. I have a Level 4 Frightingale which can be used for feeding 50 times if needed.

ckisser
10-07-16, 03:12 PM

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Act 1: Hatch a Planthers - skip for 25 gems
Act 4: ? Feed Planthers

Do you have the feeding schedule for red weasely? Trying to see how many apples I will need.

Eluzyion
10-07-16, 03:15 PM
I remember to breed Peamoth in one of the goal-line events. Peamoth is a Rare animal of also Dark/Nature element combo (14-hours hatching time). A lot of people really had a hard time breeding Peamoth at that time. Frightingale won't be easier. You will probably see many Planthlers (10-hour timer) and some Spring Wing (13-hour timer). Of the Dark/Nature family, other than Planthler (Common) and Aurora Pegasus (Super Rare, 16-hour times), all other are Rare animals.

I wonder what's the cost to skip it. I have a Level 4 Frightingale which can be used for feeding 50 times if needed.

Since frightingale now says "limited time" I wonder if it's on it's way out instead of part of the storybook? Guess we'll find out lol

supermaay
10-07-16, 03:28 PM
Since frightingale now says "limited time" I wonder if it's on it's way out instead of part of the storybook? Guess we'll find out lol

You might be right. Wonder still what animals to breed in this event?

megsailor
10-07-16, 04:01 PM

The pop up mentioned it leaving in a week

Eluzyion
10-07-16, 04:01 PM
The pop up mentioned it leaving in a week

Thank you!

JeffW60
10-07-16, 04:40 PM
Not real wild about this storybook. Never did get into Harry Potter that much. I will take part in it and put forth an effort but I won't spend any gems or go to great effort in it. If I complete it then great, but if I don't I won't be upset about it.

Good luck

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-07-16, 05:11 PM
I'm level 17, so I can report what the lower-level challenges are.

Chapter One
1. Plant 4 Adventurnips

Also hooray, a Planther is much more reasonable to breed for than a Frightingale!

Cdnfroglover
10-07-16, 05:33 PM
Also hooray, a Planther is much more reasonable to breed for than a Frightingale!

Don't get too happy! We usually have to breed something specific twice in a storybook! ;)

ABABAU
10-08-16, 01:43 AM
I planted 6 mana bananas and it says I didn't plant any and lost 10 gems from. That I need help.
PS. Is there anyway to get my 10 gems back from that?

supster50
10-08-16, 02:35 AM
If any one is wondering u get 2 candies per a hour for chapter two act two. And does any one know what the hatching time is for the red weasely guy.

littelprincess0313
10-08-16, 03:08 AM
I was so exited for this when Snape came out, but the animals from the storybook are so ugly and I was hoping for Hermine and Draco and NOT for Ron -.-
And the habitat is the worst I've ever seen. Why didnt they make one with Hogwarts?

Rynetory2
10-08-16, 05:33 AM
I planted 6 mana bananas and it says I didn't plant any and lost 10 gems from. That I need help.
PS. Is there anyway to get my 10 gems back from that?

You can send an email to support@storm8.com.

NannaSherry
10-08-16, 05:43 AM
If any one is wondering u get 2 candies per a hour for chapter two act two. And does any one know what the hatching time is for the red weasely guy.

Thank you Supster50. That is very helpful knowing the the amount per hour of croaking candies. If I can find out the hatching. Weasley time I'll let the Forum know.

hazelnutfarms
10-08-16, 06:46 AM

Chapter 5

Act 1: Hatch a Planthers - skip for 25 gems
Act 4: ? Feed Planthers

Do we have to hatch a Planther or a Plantlers?

Lisa0107
10-08-16, 06:57 AM
Does anyone know what chapter we get the eagle reward? That's the only one I want but I don't want to waste apples on red Wesley...I don't like that animal

quietplease23
10-08-16, 07:09 AM
Thank you Supster50. That is very helpful knowing the the amount per hour of croaking candies. If I can find out the hatching. Weasley time I'll let the Forum know.

7 hours

quietplease23
10-08-16, 07:19 AM
Here is the egg

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-08-16, 07:22 AM

Chapter One
1. Plant 4 Adventurnips

Chapter Two
1. Plant 4 Mana Bananas
Prize: 10 Realm Runes

comeseecomesah
10-08-16, 08:12 AM

Chapter One
1. Plant 4 Adventurnips

Chapter Two
1. Plant 4 Mana Bananas
Prize: ??? (I assume it'll be Red Weasely-- I'll update once I get it)

It's really good of you to post the lower level results. Not many do, and lower levels really need this help.

Missmaris84
10-08-16, 09:32 AM
To be sure; if I now already start and finish evolve red weasely to lvl4, I will auto complete that chapter tommorow right?

Silverrain1
10-08-16, 10:13 AM
I will start a bit later, not got a great food supply. Hoping to get it up soon. Hoped for a bit more time as I have two treasure animals I wanted to make epic. Anyway, the otter is obviously Harry, the weasel is ron is the wise owl heromine?

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-08-16, 10:18 AM
I will start a bit later, not got a great food supply. Hoping to get it up soon. Hoped for a bit more time as I have two treasure animals I wanted to make epic. Anyway, the otter is obviously Harry, the weasel is ron is the wise owl heromine?

I've been assuming the Wise Eagle is the symbol of the Ravenclaw house-- their symbol is the Eagle, their attribute is intelligence, and their main color is blue, plus it's wearing what looks like a Ravenclaw scarf. No Hermione yet, but I very much hope we get one! It'd also be cool to get animals to represent the other three houses.

19sparkles96
10-08-16, 10:33 AM
Do we have to hatch a Planther or a Plantlers?

ATTENTION, ATTENTION! I peeked ahead on my level 100 game and Chapter 5, Act 1 is "Hatch a PLANTLER ".

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-08-16, 10:40 AM
I just updated my post- the prize for day 2 on level 17 is NOT Red Weasely, but 10 Realm Runes! What does it mean? XD I hope the lower-level quest will still give all three animals!

19sparkles96
10-08-16, 11:21 AM
I just updated my post- the prize for day 2 on level 17 is NOT Red Weasely, but 10 Realm Runes! What does it mean? XD I hope the lower-level quest will still give all three animals!

Historically, the low levels get the 2nd animal as the grand prize.

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-08-16, 11:31 AM
Oh no, really? D: I thought level 17 would be high enough! That's a bummer, I would have leveled up more before starting if I'd known.

haku8cafe
10-08-16, 11:55 AM
Oh no, really? D: I thought level 17 would be high enough! That's a bummer, I would have leveled up more before starting if I'd known.

from my knowledge that is not the case.... during little red storybook quest, those who start the quest lvl 17 -21 did got the ultra rare little red but the good news is you do not need to lvl EPIC for the rare grandmother & super rare big bad wolf....

I started on lvl22 & I belong to the high lvl ... seriously I would rather belong to lvl 17-21 group .... grandmother appear on chapter 2 for lvl22-100... but grandmother appear on chapter 3 for lvl 17-21

there is 3 caps lvl 10 ??? -16 they might not get ultra rare but they still get the picture of ultra rare without knowing
lvl 17-21 this is the best group to be in
lvl22-100 high lvl group

of cause since you are sure you start on lvl17 & not lvl16 during chapter 10 in the beginning you see if your final prize is ultra rare do let us know & thanks for helping the mid levels group :rolleyes:

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-08-16, 12:03 PM
Oh good, it sounds like there is still hope-- I was definitely level 17 when I started, so hopefully I'm in that middle group.

This forum has been extremely helpful in teaching me how to get started with everything, so I'm happy I can give back a little info about the mid-level quests!

Silverrain1
10-08-16, 12:11 PM
I've been assuming the Wise Eagle is the symbol of the Ravenclaw house-- their symbol is the Eagle, their attribute is intelligence, and their main color is blue, plus it's wearing what looks like a Ravenclaw scarf. No Hermione yet, but I very much hope we get one! It'd also be cool to get animals to represent the other three houses.

I didn't think it looked like her, I just thought with it being wise that it would have made sense as she's super clever. We shall see what happens next! Thanks for your ideas tho! An animal to symbolise each house would be awesome!

bravewarrior
10-08-16, 12:53 PM
>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

What is supposed to mean? If it's a picture, it doesn't work. It takes me to a YouTube site that hasn't been updated in months?

19sparkles96
10-08-16, 01:03 PM
Patience, still attending to errands, will update later today.

cardinalpsy
10-08-16, 01:46 PM
Continuation of story book. This version is for the high level players. I'm level 100 in the game.

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

goddard7006
10-08-16, 03:14 PM
Does anyone have an estimate on how much food is needed?

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-08-16, 04:13 PM
Cardinalapsy, thank you very much for giving us an advance look at the tasks! I spent all my explosives and expanded to the Lightning Leopard in case the mid-level players need to breed a Koala Cadabra, too.

Goddard7006, I don't know if things will be the same this time, but I did the math for the last storybook and it required about 95,000 food in total.

ckisser
10-08-16, 05:05 PM
Continuation of story book. This version is for the high level players. I'm level 100 in the game.

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Do we know what the evolve times are for red weasely and wise eagle? I saw hatch time for red weasely was 7 hours. Any idea on wise eagle?

19sparkles96
10-09-16, 12:03 AM
Just updated my Act chart on page 1 for MID Levels. My actual screenshot videos are also online now.

haku8cafe
10-09-16, 12:37 AM

Chapter 6
Act 1: Feed Plantlers (Rock/Nature) 30 times - Breeding/hatching 9hrs Evolve:5hrs
Act 2: Collect 35 Spellbooks from Harvesting - skip for 70 gems (1hour harvest = 1 Spellbooks or 2 Croaking Candies)

Chapter 7
Act 1: Hatch a Koala Cadabra (Thunder/Dark) - Breeding/hatching 17hrs Evolve:8hrs

Chapter 9
Act 3: Hatch a Rainguin (Water/Rock) - Breeding/hatching 5hrs Evolve:7hrs

??? element = purple = magic = Violet

I prefer to call it Violet Element but that is just my own way of naming it.

Red Weasely (Violet/Fire) Rare

Earning Rates: Lvl4 $216 Lvl 10 $361 EPIC $508

Hatching:7hr Evolve 6hr

Feed Schedule C
Level 1 to 2: 10
Level 2 to 3: 40
Level 3 to 4: 80
Level 4 to 5: 200
Level 5 to 6: 400
Level 6 to 7: 800
Level 7 to 8: 1,200
Level 8 to 9: 2,000
Level 9 to 10: 2,800
Level 10 to 11: 3,800
Level 11 to 12: 5,000
Level 12 to 13: 7,000
Level 13 to 14: 9,000
Level 14 to 15: 12,000

Level 4 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 130 apples
Level 10 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 5600 apples
Level 10 to Epic Total Apples: 36 800 apples

Total Apples needed 42 530

Wise Eagle (Violet/Water) Super Rare

Earning Rates: Lvl4 $450 Lvl 10 $1079 EPIC $1200

Hatching:7hr Evolve 6hr

Feed Schedule D
Level 1 to 2: 20
Level 2 to 3: 80
Level 3 to 4: 160
Level 4 to 5: 400
Level 5 to 6: 1,000
Level 6 to 7: 2,000
Level 7 to 8: 3,000
Level 8 to 9: 4,000
Level 9 to 10: 6,000
Level 10 to 11: 8,000
Level 11 to 12: 12,000
Level 12 to 13: 16,000
Level 13 to 14: 20,000
Level 14 to 15: 24,000

Level 4 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 260 apples
Level 10 Evolve TOTAL Apples: 16 400 apples
Level 10 to Epic Total Apples: 80 000 apples

Total Apples needed 96 660

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-09-16, 06:39 AM
Just updated my Act chart on page 1 for MID Levels. My actual screenshot videos are also online now.
Whoa, thank you so much! I thought I was going to have to figure out each day as it came. And I'm so happy to see that you did get Airy Otter as the final mid-level reward!

cuted1011
10-09-16, 08:23 AM
ATTENTION, ATTENTION! I peeked ahead on my level 100 game and Chapter 5, Act 1 is "Hatch a PLANTLER ".
Thank you! Unfortunately I followed the wrong guide on here and have a Planther in my breeding den! Will have to clear him out and hope to get the Plantlers (Nature/Earth) instead! Ugh...

MaribouMay
10-09-16, 08:46 AM
Does anyone have an estimate on how much food is needed?

The last few events have been 44,330 apples for the first animal and 96,660 apples for the second animal for a total of 140,990 apples. Plus whatever you need to feed the other animals required during storybook. That was for a high level game; I can't say what it was for mid or low level players.

bravewarrior
10-09-16, 09:46 AM
All this is doing is making me want to read the Potter series again.
Too many book, so little time.
#TeamSnape

Silverrain1
10-09-16, 10:16 AM
Me to! I really want to re read the books but got so many others to read to! I'm still collecting apples before I start. Will wait for the auto start. I did buy two of the habitats tho. And I won prof scrape! It's on the nest now

bravewarrior
10-09-16, 11:09 AM
Me to! I really want to re read the books but got so many others to read to! I'm still collecting apples before I start. Will wait for the auto start. I did buy two of the habitats tho. And I won prof scrape! It's on the nest now

I can't wait for the autostart because I work. Since I started Friday, I'll be done next Sunday. That gives me the whole weekend to finish.
I've learned that my OCD doesn't have to rule me and it's okay if I takes more than a day to finish a chapter; that I don't have to finish a chapter before 10 a.m. I don't have any room to put down new habitats anyway. These challenges are very fun, but without another nest, I'm limited on runestone production.

Silverrain1
10-09-16, 11:59 AM
I can't wait for the autostart because I work. Since I started Friday, I'll be done next Sunday. That gives me the whole weekend to finish.
I've learned that my OCD doesn't have to rule me and it's okay if I takes more than a day to finish a chapter; that I don't have to finish a chapter before 10 a.m. I don't have any room to put down new habitats anyway. These challenges are very fun, but without another nest, I'm limited on runestone production.

Hope you do well. Have u done a story book before?
Oh wow, I was not expecting the auto start to activate today! Thought I had a little more time to collect food. Oh well, gonna keep collecting good as I go obviously and I'm sure I'll b fine. The planting lower yield crops as part of the story book is so frustrating tho! Iv just had to do 5 sets of adventurnips which will only give me 500 foods in 2 hours, whereas if I had done my usual charm cherries, in 2 hours I would have had 3000 fruits in 2 hours, low yield is not helping my food situation

bravewarrior
10-09-16, 01:08 PM
Hope you do well. Have u done a story book before?
Oh wow, I was not expecting the auto start to activate today! Thought I had a little more time to collect food. Oh well, gonna keep collecting good as I go obviously and I'm sure I'll b fine. The planting lower yield crops as part of the story book is so frustrating tho! Iv just had to do 5 sets of adventurnips which will only give me 500 foods in 2 hours, whereas if I had done my usual charm cherries, in 2 hours I would have had 3000 fruits in 2 hours, low yield is not helping my food situation

Always do the higher foods when possible. The Adventurnups are there to slow you down on days when you have to harvest item chapter. I keep my smaller farms on 20 hour food and take Adventurnups in two cycles.

I think your on a lower level. If you have to hatch an animal and feed it, (mine will be planthers), I can feed any planthers on my realm for it to count. Unfortunately, I have no planthers on my board right now, but I may get lucky and breed two in the next few days.
I just won Snape (only 60 gems for rounds 28 & 30) and I was thinking of getting the Alley habitat, but if planthers will stop me from winning, I may skip and wait for the northeast quarter of the zodiac to go on sale.

hailyolissa
10-09-16, 02:05 PM
I posted this in the general questions thread but didn't get a response, Thats why I'm posting it on a more active thread 🙂

How do you post pictures on the forums? I am on an iPhone by the way if that has any importance...and I do not have access to a computer since home internet is not available where I live. I just use data from my phone carrier.

Buttercup0001
10-09-16, 02:32 PM
I posted this in the general questions thread but didn't get a response, Thats why I'm posting it on a more active thread 

How do you post pictures on the forums? I am on an iPhone by the way if that has any importance...and I do not have access to a computer since home internet is not available where I live. I just use data from my phone carrier.

Here's a link that should answer your question.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum&highlight=Uploading+pictures

cardinalpsy
10-09-16, 02:46 PM
This the last chapter of the story book version for the high level players. Best of luck everyone and hope you enjoy the journey.:)

Chapter 10
Airy was reluctant to divulge the justification for his solo adventure, but he couldn't lie to his best friend. Airy reached into his bag and pulled out a handful of dark midnight truffles, an incredibly rare ingredient that was required to make Red's favourite cake. Red was so consumed in worry for Airy that he'd forgotten it was his birthday!

Act 1: Feed Rainguins 40 times - skip for 108 gems
Act 2: Plant 5 Mystic Mangoes - skip for 30 gems

cardinalpsy
10-09-16, 02:51 PM
Do we know what the evolve times are for red weasely and wise eagle? I saw hatch time for red weasely was 7 hours. Any idea on wise eagle?

Both Red Weasely and Wise Eagle have 7 hour hatching time and 6 hour evolution time. Airy Otter has 14 hatching time.

Wise Eagle Egg

Red Weasely Egg

Airy Otter Egg

Silverrain1
10-09-16, 03:21 PM
Always do the higher foods when possible. The Adventurnups are there to slow you down on days when you have to harvest item chapter. I keep my smaller farms on 20 hour food and take Adventurnups in two cycles.

I think your on a lower level. If you have to hatch an animal and feed it, (mine will be planthers), I can feed any planthers on my realm for it to count. Unfortunately, I have no planthers on my board right now, but I may get lucky and breed two in the next few days.
I just won Snape (only 60 gems for rounds 28 & 30) and I was thinking of getting the Alley habitat, but if planthers will stop me from winning, I may skip and wait for the northeast quarter of the zodiac to go on sale.

Lol, I'm level 100 and have been for a while, iv done every story book so far and won them all with not to much stress. Here's hoping this one is the same. I have 6 grand farms and do back to back charm cherries and nexus nuts at night and when I know I can't log on for a while. Except for wen the game asks for a specific crop to b grown, that's what bugs me! Slows down food production!

ckisser
10-10-16, 05:35 AM
High level storybook

Chapter 1 (2 acts)

1) plant adventurenips 5x
2) harvest adventurenips 5x
Reward: 8000 apples

Chapter 2 (2 acts)

1) plant mana bananas 6x
2) collect croaking candies from harvesting 65x
Reward: Red Weasely

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Did anyone find out how many times we have to feed plantlers in chapter 5?

Alideh
10-10-16, 03:31 PM
The Airy otter baby form is cute o.o but I think I'm going to stop trying once I get the wise eagle.
If we have another Leaderboards right after this I'm going to need to save those apples, or maybe for the other story book.
That and Winter is coming followed by February so I'm sure they are going to come out with plenty of beautiful animal and themes I'm going to love so I want to be prepared for those 2 months by always keeping a certain amount of apples or more and going for the otter is going to leave with less than that amount :/

Barely about to start chapter 4, lets see how it goes.

Good luck to all aiming for Airy :)

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 12:29 AM
CORRECTION ON PREVIOUS POSTED CHAPTER 5, ACT 4 was plant 9 POWER PEARS (high level)

epinederose
10-11-16, 12:33 AM
Chapter 5

Act 4: PLANT 9 PEARS

Kooky Panda, cant you make the correction please on first page ?
Merciiiii
here's a picture

GPRS4u
10-11-16, 01:26 AM
I'm on level 49. Just finished Chapter 5. According to your update the act-4 was to feed a Plantler, but I got the act as to "plant 9 power pears". Did the remaining high level players get the same act as me?

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

cardinalpsy
10-11-16, 02:49 AM
I'm on level 49. Just finished Chapter 5. According to your update the act-4 was to feed a Plantler, but I got the act as to "plant 9 power pears". Did the remaining high level players get the same act as me?

If that's what the task is on that chapter, then that's probably right. If you noticed, I put a question mark right before that particular task because that one I forgot to take a picture of and I wasnt certain if that was the right task. You're more than welcome to correct that. Thanks.:)

cardinalpsy
10-11-16, 03:00 AM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;1352572] High Levels

[B][U][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]

Can you please correct the task in Chapter 5, Act 4 for the high level version. The task is plant 9 power pears. I wasn't certain if feeding plantlers was the right task, it's the one I forgot to take a picture of, hence the question mark next to it. Someone kindly posted the correct task for it. Sorry about that.

r0gueriver
10-11-16, 05:47 AM
I really wish they had a Hermione character. Could be an ermine called Ermione. Missed opportunities

Silverrain1
10-11-16, 06:17 AM
Seriously! I don't know how I managed it but I wrote down the wrong tasks! I wrote the mid level ones by accident. Wasn't to drastic tho I had to spend some gems to get red on the nest then I just had to wait for my den to free up and breed the frost fang. While I was waiting on the den freeing up I planted the adventurnips and then bread the frost fang and harvested to complete act one and 2, red is in the evo flower. Recovering on my second account was pretty similar I feed red and put him in evo flower, planted adventurnips and then realised I have no frost fang and an egg on the nest, I will wait for that to b done, buy a frost fang and then go from there.,

saucysammis
10-11-16, 10:22 AM
I really wish they had a Hermione character. Could be an ermine called Ermione. Missed opportunities

There is still time for that character to enter the game before the storybook ends. There are at least 2 updates (one of which comes today) in which a tourney or breed sale could offer one.

Seriously! I don't know how I managed it but I wrote down the wrong tasks! I wrote the mid level ones by accident. Wasn't to drastic tho I had to spend some gems to get red on the nest then I just had to wait for my den to free up and breed the frost fang. While I was waiting on the den freeing up I planted the adventurnips and then bread the frost fang and harvested to complet.e act one and 2, red is in the evo flower. Recovering on my second account was pretty similar I feed red and put him in evo flower, planted adventurnips and then realised I have no frost fang and an egg on the nest, I will wait for that to b done, buy a frost fang and then go from there.,

That is the lovely thing about the storybooks, there is time even when the puzzle magically generates more pieces. You can do it!

epinederose
10-11-16, 11:59 AM
High level storybook

Chapter 5

Act 4: CORRECTION: PLANT 9 POWER PEARS*********

this is exactly what I said early this morning... :)

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 01:30 PM
this is exactly what I said early this morning... :)

Yes, I saw it above posted right under mine lol

To cardinalpsy.. It wasn't a big problem because in waiting to be prompted to feed plantlers, it was 3minute planting instead.. So no biggie! It didn't mess up anything and was honest mistake :)

Silverrain1
10-11-16, 02:11 PM
There is still time for that character to enter the game before the storybook ends. There are at least 2 updates (one of which comes today) in which a tourney or breed sale could offer one.

That is the lovely thing about the storybooks, there is time even when the puzzle magically generates more pieces. You can do it!

Seriously! There is something wrong with my head today. I was on my second account collecting my coins when what catches my eye??? A level 10 frost fang. I went through the list twice and never seen it! How did I not see it! Lol. So now I won't need to buy one (which means no evolution time, thankfully) but I do need to wait for the pair in the den to finish then try and put frost fang in. But oh well, it's early days, catching up won't be hard, especially with all you great people telling us what each step is! My main account is ready for chapter 3 tomorrow

ckisser
10-11-16, 09:08 PM

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Having trouble getting the Koala. I have tried thorilla and skyger, shock fox and skyger and fire glider and skyger with no luck. Any suggestions?

Eluzyion
10-11-16, 09:20 PM
Having trouble getting the Koala. I have tried thorilla and skyger, shock fox and skyger and fire glider and skyger with no luck. Any suggestions?

I used the base animals and got it, lightning leopard and skyger. Good luck to you!

(If you have a koala and cu, sometimes that breeding works to get the animal you breed with cu..with a chance for gem hybrid)

haku8cafe
10-11-16, 09:25 PM

you are using 3 elements I rather just stick to 2 elements to increase my chance

1)Lightning leopard X Skyger
2)CU X Elephantom or koala Cadabra or Zapra or Dragonfly or Beegull
3)Elephantom or koala Cadabra or Zapra or Dragonfly or Beegull (anyone of them)

as you can see only thunder or dark elements is involve but if CU has a fail I do not know if I should congrat you :)

Vs

Thorilla(thunder/EARTH) X skyger(dark) &
ShockFox(thunder/EARTH) X skyger(dark) or
FireGlider(Thunder/FIRE) X skyger(dark)

supster50
10-12-16, 12:12 AM
chapter 6 act 2 you get 1 spell book per hour good morning and good luck to all

cardinalpsy
10-12-16, 02:05 AM

I quite agree with what the other players suggest. I just used the basic elements of lightning leopard and skyger, got it first try.:)

Cdnfroglover
10-12-16, 05:35 AM
Sad my den is going to be tied up so long with that painfully long koala. I really want the Wagrid and haven't lucked into him yet! Other than that, the storybook is going well... I had two baby Plantlers ready to feed today (both failed Wagrids!) So it was cheaper apple wise. I will also have two koalas to feed later so no evolve waits too. Wise eagle on the nest now.

Drachenia
10-12-16, 06:55 AM
Ouch ouch I breeding with Elephantom/Crystal Unicorn and get Elefphantom :(

CocoMom101
10-12-16, 07:21 AM
I don't know if anyone has corrected this or not but -

Chapter 5 Act 4 (from page 1) is listed as:

Act 4 ? Feed Plantlers

I am level 57 and mine is

Act 4 - Plant Power Pears (0/9)

LittleLemonForest
10-12-16, 09:26 AM
man red weasley is the dumbest looking animal..i swear.......baby airy otter better b cute!

GrandV123
10-12-16, 03:51 PM
Hey I had wise eagle on the roost and accidentally placed it early. Am I okay or will the game not recognize it.

Drachenia
10-12-16, 04:05 PM
Ouch ouch I breeding with Elephantom/Crystal Unicorn and get Elefphantom :(

So I 'm for the breeding of Koala Cadabra again precious stones to accelerate used. I have the breeding Elephantom / Crystal Unicorn and got Elephantom, Koala Cadabra, Koala Cadabra and 23 hours Zapra ??????

sgr1953
10-12-16, 07:26 PM
Can anyone tell me how long Wise Eagle needs to sit in the nest? I'm trying to time all of the quests for chapter 7. My Koala Cadabra will be ready at midnight but won't be able to get to him until tomorrow morning. Leaves me about 18 waking hours to hatch Wise Eagle and evolve him to level 4.

Drachenia
10-12-16, 07:49 PM
Can anyone tell me how long Wise Eagle needs to sit in the nest? I'm trying to time all of the quests for chapter 7. My Koala Cadabra will be ready at midnight but won't be able to get to him until tomorrow morning. Leaves me about 18 waking hours to hatch Wise Eagle and evolve him to level 4.

Hello page 8 look, post # 77 :D

Buttercup0001
10-13-16, 04:49 PM
Hey I had wise eagle on the roost and accidentally placed it early. Am I okay or will the game not recognize it.
If you have evolved it then yes the game will recognize it. It's the feeding part that you should leave.

Alideh
10-13-16, 06:40 PM
Thank you all who posted the chapters and the goals and rewards!
I just got my wise eagle earlier today and stopped after that. The Wise Eagle is beautiful in epic form and cute :3 in baby form :D

Need to stock up on apples, plus using this time to hatch animals in my storage.

Good luck to all who are still trying!

diamonaydreamerd
10-13-16, 09:05 PM
Finished chapter 7 today and think I'm going to stop there. Although I love Harry Potter I don't overly love the design of these animals and I did manage to hatch the Wagrid so that gives me three animals with the new element ( Red Weasley + Wise Eagle +Wagrid). I feel like I would rather save the apples for animals I really want in the next story book. Plus, we know from previews that there will be more harry potter themed animals coming up so maybe I'll like those more.

pets4moongazer
10-14-16, 08:46 AM
Why have us try to hatch a Koala Cadabra? It's such a long timer and a fail eats up almost an entire day. I assume it's done so that we waste our gems to skip it. I am trying to save enough gems to buy the new habitat. I can't buy anymore gems for this game. I've already wasted enough money. Now I have to decide between the new habitat or getting past this current 18 hour fail for a shot at the final prize. Very disappointing. Don't even get me started on the package sales...

Does anyone honestly believe that a crystal unicorn + grand gem grove + 20,000 apples is worth $79.99? And that we should jump at the chance at buying it for $19.99?

saucysammis
10-14-16, 08:52 AM
My son actually has a t-shirt that has Hairy Otter printed on it, an otter wearing a cloak, holding a wand and looking through round rimmed spectacles. We picked it up at the San Francisco Zoo years ago. So, yes. I am in it till the end.

supermaay
10-14-16, 10:04 AM
Why have us try to hatch a Koala Cadabra? It's such a long timer and a fail eats up almost an entire day. I assume it's done so that we waste our gems to skip it. I am trying to save enough gems to buy the new habitat. I can't buy anymore gems for this game. I've already wasted enough money. Now I have to decide between the new habitat or getting past this current 18 hour fail for a shot at the final prize. Very disappointing. Don't even get me started on the package sales...

Does anyone honestly believe that a crystal unicorn + grand gem grove + 20,000 apples is worth $79.99? And that we should jump at the chance at buying it for $19.99?

I personally believe the value pack of "crystal unicorn + grand gem grove + 20,000 apples" at $19.99 is a good deal and is the only value pack I ever purchased so far. It's because Crystal Unicorn (CU) is the symbol and the center piece of the FFS game and CU is very difficult to breed. I am against buying animals by cash or gems but this might be the exception. The value of the Grand Gem Grove is also higher than any other habitats offered in the game as it can hold 4 animals with a coin capacity of 120,000 while most of the special habits have a coin capacity of 55,000 or 60,000.

saucysammis
10-14-16, 10:39 AM

On a normal day if a player suddenly decided they needed a Crystal Unicorn, a Grand gem grove and 20,000 apples, the payment in gems would equal 79.99. In that respect 19.99 is a very good price if not quite as much fun as winning the items.

The concept of a value pack being "worth it" has more to do with considering the amount of time you gain enjoyment from game, the things that would make your game play more enjoyable (having a crystal unicorn benefits you in coins, battles and breeding) and the choice to pay the developers with some income in exchange for an item you'd really like to include in the puzzle that this free game can be.

calicokittennope
10-14-16, 03:14 PM
I got credit for just putting the koala on the nest I guess, because mine is now set ready for round 8 to start at whatever hours is left. Because then I had to do the adv. turnips and level the bird (but I already had) and got the runes and that's about it, round 7 done earlier today by surprise. My koala is still halfway through the nest progress. Maybe the wording is just a bit off instead of "hatch" it's "put onto the nest"?

AuroraLava
10-14-16, 04:41 PM
I got credit for just putting the koala on the nest I guess, because mine is now set ready for round 8 to start at whatever hours is left. Because then I had to do the adv. turnips and level the bird (but I already had) and got the runes and that's about it, round 7 done earlier today by surprise. My koala is still halfway through the nest progress. Maybe the wording is just a bit off instead of "hatch" it's "put onto the nest"?

Hatch means both (so far) move from breed to nest AND move from nest to habitat..so whichever one you do counts for 'hatch'. If you breed a timer that has multiple animals for that combo then you may want to have the egg on the nest for the 'hatch' step so that you are sure you have the correct thing. If that timer only has one animal for the combo then moving it to the nest also counts...but having the egg on the nest may save some time if it is a long breed and there are multiple steps after the hatching.

JeffW60
10-14-16, 07:49 PM
I shouldn't have any problems completing the storybook. When Chapter 9 starts tomorrow I have a Rainguin on the nest ready to hatch. The other tasks won't be a problem. Typically there is nothing that difficult in chapter 10 to contend with, so I don't anticipate a problem there.

harshika22
10-14-16, 09:44 PM
Hey all, I bred Dark + Lightning hoping for a Koala Cadabra, instead I got a 13 hour fail. Any idea what this could be?

ThePjays
10-14-16, 09:58 PM
Hey all, I bred Dark + Lightning hoping for a Koala Cadabra, instead I got a 13 hour fail. Any idea what this could be?

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33771&d=1475415208

It's a beegull 🎉🎉🎉

harshika22
10-14-16, 10:30 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33771&d=1475415208

It's a beegull 

Thank you :)! Unfortunately I already have that and the dragonfly I got before this one :(.

Silverrain1
10-15-16, 04:39 AM
Well my first attempt at koala cadabra on both accounts was 18 hours so now I'm behind

Eluzyion
10-15-16, 09:30 AM
I pre-bred a rainguin, then accidently deleted it :/ two tries have gotten me 9hour fails so I'm going to be behind now too *faceplant*

I used a few gems so I could try breeding again and got rainguin, so I'm still in the storybook! :)

Drachenia
10-15-16, 03:27 PM
Hello everybody! When there are tasks where I have to feed the animals a lot, I see that I breed 2 - 3 animals to keep the food low. I have managed to breed 3 Rainguin with Iciclaw / Crystal Unicorn :D

saucysammis
10-15-16, 03:38 PM
Hello everybody! When there are tasks where I have to feed the animals a lot, I see that I breed 2 - 3 animals to keep the food low. I have managed to breed 3 Rainguin with Iciclaw / Crystal Unicorn :D

Same here. I've been breeding koala's since day 1 and had 1 to hatch and 3 of them to feed by the time their goals came up. I did not have to evolve any of them for the feeding goals. I also started breeding rainguins early.....my evo flower was keeping ahead of the evolution of the new animals way ahead of the game as well.

Drachenia
10-15-16, 07:53 PM
Same here. I've been breeding koala's since day 1 and had 1 to hatch and 3 of them to feed by the time their goals came up. I did not have to evolve any of them for the feeding goals. I also started breeding rainguins early.....my evo flower was keeping ahead of the evolution of the new animals way ahead of the game as well.

Hello Saucysammis! Oh I had bad luck with the breeding Koala Cadabra because I bred for Wagrid. So I have had too little time for the task to go in time with the breeding of Koala Cadabra and I had to use a lot of gemstones. But I have only 2 Koala Cadabra can breeding, so I had to develop both. But it is a pity the valuable time to breed a limit animal, to shorten the breed of animals for the task in the storybook. But I now have 5 farms again and my Wise Eagle is Epic and Task 10 may not be too difficult with collecting to be. Good luck for the last task :D

dala12
10-16-16, 04:04 AM
Chapter 10
Hatch renquin feed it 30 or 40 times. Sorry
Breed a rhino with a monster
Plant 8 hrs plant mangos
Raise your wise eagle 15 level
Then one thing more but I am evolving wise eagle now
Paid 2 gems to complete but shouldn't done that because still on the 'mangos' ... I have to
Collect 55 spelbooks. THE end

Supergirlfashion1
10-16-16, 07:34 AM
I'm giving up. Not enough food. Wise eagle is at level13 so I need 32,000 apples to finish and I'm about 16 hours bf it ends. I still need the 30,000 apples. I'm on the 1st hour of the mystic mangoes and have cherries on one. So after doing the math I won't be able to produce enough apples.

Cdnfroglover
10-16-16, 11:27 AM
Waiting for spellbooks from the garden... I should finish on time barring disaster of course. If I do, I think this will be my first storybook completed without using any gems. (I've only finished two stories before this) First time I've had enough food to complete it without gem help (I think!)... and I went cherry crazy during it so didn't lose much supply either. The wise eagle is very pretty in epic form.

dala12
10-16-16, 12:05 PM
Still 7 spellbooks to go. This is my first completed task too! I was always out of food! So about over two hrs I have a potter!

ABABAU
10-16-16, 12:13 PM
Hrmmm. This is almost over.

Silverrain1
10-16-16, 01:31 PM
Still doing away. I will start chapter 9 tomorrow and as long as I breed the rainguin on time I don't see there being any problems. Still got a good good supply plus eagle and weasel are epic already. Nice theme and lovely creatures to go with it, disappointed I didn't get wagrid tho

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-16-16, 02:03 PM
I just finished and got Airy Otter, hooray! :D This was my first storybook and I thought it was really cute and a lot of fun. Of course, I had the mid-level challenges instead of the high-level ones, so that certainly helped...

supermaay
10-16-16, 03:35 PM
I rarely have problems with completing the storybook events. I completed this one without using gems. I actually have more apples after the event. First of all, I kept planting charm cherries all the time. I fed two Panthers, Koala Cadabras, and Rainguins to minimize apple usage. The Airy Otter is in Storage along with 20 other animals won recently from all the events. I don't know when it will be hatched.

scottkohtz
10-16-16, 06:38 PM
You mention animals in storage
HOW do you do that?

Eluzyion
10-16-16, 07:47 PM
You mention animals in storage
HOW do you do that?

When you win animals from storybook, tournaments, or buy from value packs those animals go into storage, once you take them out there is no longer a way to store them.. Hoping for a storage building in the future but it's very difficult to place all animals with limited space for new habitats etc runestones aren't so easy to come by so there are a lot of animals introduced from events as you are trying to get runes, expand, clear land etc for a habitat that is element specific and can only hold 3-4 avg leaving a lot of animals stored in limbo :)

edadrfdsc
10-17-16, 06:44 AM
which tree should we plant to get spellbooks?

ThePjays
10-17-16, 06:53 AM
🆔ThePjays
Level: 52 High Level

Help. Help. Please

QUESTION: I am currently on Chapter 8 Act 3. In my quest to stay a step ahead. I goofed. The Koala has to be fed 30 times for Act 4 (which is fine as I have two level 1 Koalas) So, I am ready for that.

Problem is:
In preparation for Chapter 9 Act 2, I have already placed Wise Eagle in the evolution flower. BUT, forgetting the fact one Koala will have to be evolved for Chapter 9 Act 1 to be completed. So, that means Wise Eagle will have to come out of the evolution flower Before the storybook asks for him to be at level 12.

Will the game system recognize Wise eagle as already having been evolved to level 12? Or should I simply stop playing now? 😪

Thanks in advance

supermaay
10-17-16, 07:52 AM
��ThePjays

Help. Help. Please

QUESTION: I am currently on Chapter 8 Act 3. In my quest to stay a step ahead. I goofed. The Koala has to be fed 30 times for Act 4 (which is fine as I have two level 1 Koalas) So, I am ready for that.

Problem is:
In preparation for Chapter 9 Act 2, I have already placed Wise Eagle in the evolution flower. BUT, forgetting the fact one Koala will have to be evolved for Chapter 9 Act 1 to be completed. So, that means Wise Eagle will have to come out of the evolution flower Before the storybook asks for him to be at level 12.

Will the game system recognize Wise eagle as already having been evolved to level 12? Or should I simply stop playing now? ��

Thanks in advance

Don't worry! The system will recognize that Wise Eagle has already been evolved to level 12. The sequence doesn't matter.

ThePjays
10-17-16, 09:38 AM
Don't worry! The system will recognize that Wise Eagle has already been evolved to level 12. The sequence doesn't matter.

Thank you so very much for responding. What a relief.

saucysammis
10-17-16, 09:53 AM
which tree should we plant to get spellbooks?

To get spellbooks you plant whichever crops suit your time frame and budget. Usually it's best to plant crops that have at least a 1 hour timer because the tokens are generated by the hour.

��ThePjays

Help. Help. Please

Problem is:

Will the game system recognize Wise eagle as already having been evolved to level 12? Or should I simply stop playing now? ��

Thanks in advance

I see your question has been answered but I thought I'd add this for anyone else trying to see the rhyme and reason.

A general rule to remember for these storybooks is that HATCH means moving an animal from den to nest or from nest to habitat.(or sell) EVOLVE goals can be done ahead of time. BREED & FEED goals must be done in sequence as requested.

HATCH goals are the hardest because you have a chance of not getting the animal.

The prize animals that we win by achieving goals (in this case the red Weasley and the wise eagle) are associated with later level up EVOLVE goals and should be taken from storage as soon as they have been won so they can be hatched, fed and leveled to epic 15 as soon as possible. Once the goals come up, even days later, the game will recognize that it has been leveled up. In this way your den, nest, and evo flower are available once the goals to breed and feed animals come up.

These forums are great for sharing and finding out what must be done next and planning for it. We do have to be careful not to get ahead of goals that we wouldn't get ahead of if we know about them!

Examples:

1. If you read in the forums that you will at some point have to "BREED a rock rhino with another animal" this means that you want to wait for the goal to tell you to breed it before setting up a rhino in the den.

2. If you read in the forums that you will have to HATCH a koala cadabra .....you will usually later get a goal to feed one. Hatching goals have some flexibility. You can start breeding a day or two ahead to generate a couple of the same goal animals to later feed at lower cost and without having to wait for evolution. You must still have one available in the den or on the nest at the time the goal comes up in the game so that you can fulfill the goal by moving it from den to nest or nest to habitat.

You can also sell them right off the nest if you have many of the animal already in habitats and no room for more. (I usually sell one that cannot be fed any more and place the new one)

If you are filling the goal by moving from den to nest, and if the feed goal comes up right away but your animal is still on the nest it can be fulfilled by feeding the other, same animals already in the habitats. Just remember feed goals cannot be done ahead.

If you do accidently feed ahead then you will have to feed again.

amuletmoon
10-17-16, 04:22 PM
Sorry, what are the high level steps for chapter 10? Thank you~ :)

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 04:49 PM
Sorry, what are the high level steps for chapter 10? Thank you~ :)

It's posted on page 1 in my post but here it is :)

Act 1: Feed Rainguin 40 times - skip for 108 gems
Act 2: Plant 5 Mystic Mangos - skip for 30 gems

edadrfdsc
10-17-16, 05:25 PM
To get spellbooks you plant whichever crops suit your time frame and budget. Usually it's best to plant crops that have at least a 1 hour timer because the tokens are generated by the hour.

I see your question has been answered but I thought I'd add this for anyone else trying to see the rhyme and reason.

A general rule to remember for these storybooks is that HATCH means moving an animal from den to nest or from nest to habitat.(or sell) EVOLVE goals can be done ahead of time. BREED & FEED goals must be done in sequence as requested.

HATCH goals are the hardest because you have a chance of not getting the animal.

The prize animals that we win by achieving goals (in this case the red Weasley and the wise eagle) are associated with later level up EVOLVE goals and should be taken from storage as soon as they have been won so they can be hatched, fed and leveled to epic 15 as soon as possible. Once the goals come up, even days later, the game will recognize that it has been leveled up. In this way your den, nest, and evo flower are available once the goals to breed and feed animals come up.

These forums are great for sharing and finding out what must be done next and planning for it. We do have to be careful not to get ahead of goals that we wouldn't get ahead of if we know about them!

Examples:

1. If you read in the forums that you will at some point have to "BREED a rock rhino with another animal" this means that you want to wait for the goal to tell you to breed it before setting up a rhino in the den.

2. If you read in the forums that you will have to HATCH a koala cadabra .....you will usually later get a goal to feed one. Hatching goals have some flexibility. You can start breeding a day or two ahead to generate a couple of the same goal animals to later feed at lower cost and without having to wait for evolution. You must still have one available in the den or on the nest at the time the goal comes up in the game so that you can fulfill the goal by moving it from den to nest or nest to habitat.

You can also sell them right off the nest if you have many of the animal already in habitats and no room for more. (I usually sell one that cannot be fed any more and place the new one)

If you are filling the goal by moving from den to nest, and if the feed goal comes up right away but your animal is still on the nest it can be fulfilled by feeding the other, same animals already in the habitats. Just remember feed goals cannot be done ahead.

If you do accidently feed ahead then you will have to feed again.

thanks saucysammis :)

amuletmoon
10-17-16, 08:52 PM
It's posted on page 1 in my post but here it is :)

Act 1: Feed Rainguin 40 times - skip for 108 gems
Act 2: Plant 5 Mystic Mangos - skip for 30 gems

Ah, sorry! I was only looking at the first post. ^^; Thank you! ♥

Sakrysta
10-18-16, 10:14 AM
Never delaying my start again. Still on chapter 8. Not going to be able to finish this one without significant gem spending, especially since I tried for a Deadwing and have a Sugarskull Glider fail on the nest, and a "not a Rainguin" fail in the den.

Too many things going on at once! I really want to try for the Deadwing a few more times, but with everything else going on, time is scarce!

Silverrain1
10-18-16, 01:54 PM
It's so hard when you don't get the animal you need first time! My attempt at a rainguin was a glacial griffin, got it after that tho

Sakrysta
10-18-16, 03:39 PM
Spent 41 gems, and I think I will make it. All that's left is to harvest the Mystic Mangoes, and then maybe a few cherries to finish our the spellbooks. Yeesh!

That's a big gem spend for me, as I only collect gems from friends.

goddard7006
10-18-16, 08:15 PM
So I'm an idiot and harvest the wrong farms on both my accounts, now I'll probably have to spend gems to speed timers on my main one. The 2nd account is screwed didn't breed a rainguin until too late.:mad: ugh

glenngenius
10-18-16, 11:10 PM
I made a critical mistake by planting mystic mangoes ahead (I thought I already finished chapter 10 step 1 but the game rolled back); thus, forcing me to use 30 gems to skip the planting task in order to complete the tales (I don't have much time if I'll wait for the timer to finish). Glad I was able to finish it, though.

glenngenius
10-18-16, 11:11 PM
Spent 41 gems, and I think I will make it. All that's left is to harvest the Mystic Mangoes, and then maybe a few cherries to finish our the spellbooks. Yeesh!

That's a big gem spend for me, as I only collect gems from friends.

I share the same sentiment. Spending 10+ gems is already big for me considering that I don't have gem-producing animals.

cocauina
10-19-16, 12:33 AM
I have a question, when we don't end a Storybook Adventure before it ends we are able to buy the animal from the icon on our right... But I, not only don't have that icon, that means that I won, but sadly I don't have any Airy Otter in my storage, am I thinking wrong?

Destiel0918
10-20-16, 06:18 AM
I have a question, when we don't end a Storybook Adventure before it ends we are able to buy the animal from the icon on our right... But I, not only don't have that icon, that means that I won, but sadly I don't have any Airy Otter in my storage, am I thinking wrong?
The ONLY way to win is to complete the 10 tasks in 10 days. ALL of them. The other way is to buy the grand prize for 2000 + GEMS - available only during storybook adventure time.

cocauina
10-20-16, 10:37 AM
The ONLY way to win is to complete the 10 tasks in 10 days. ALL of them. The other way is to buy the grand prize for 2000 + GEMS - available only during storybook adventure time.

I know that, but apparently you didn't understand my question.

So, if I lost the Storybook, with the heck I didn't had the icon to buy the Airy Otter? Simple answer, because I won the event. The Storybook Adventure ends but if you don't complete the event, the same stays for 1 or 2 days with the only option to buy the Airy Otter, but I didn't had that option.

haku8cafe
10-20-16, 10:57 AM

So, if I lost the Storybook, with the heck I didn't had the icon to buy the Airy Otter? Simple answer, because I won the event. The Storybook Adventure ends but if you don't complete the event, the same stays for 1 or 2 days with the only option to buy the Airy Otter, but I didn't had that option.

I hope I can answer your question if you start on day1 of storybook you are given 10days to complete... if you start on day2 on story quest you are also given 10days to complete but it will end on day12.

the left icon you mention will always be there for 10 days the last day you will have a timing on the last 24hrs.... so your question if Example I start on day1 but I did not do anything even I am on chapter 1 act1 I just leave it un-touch for 10days .... on day10 I should get a prompt saying hey cocauina do you want to buy Airy Otter??? last chance please click on 2200gems to buy it..... but I did not get this prompt msg so Airy Otter should be in my storage although I am on chapter 1 act 1.....

well if you msg S8 & they give Airy to you please msg here because I can save my apples for storybook in future :0

cocauina
10-20-16, 12:30 PM
I hope I can answer your question if you start on day1 of storybook you are given 10days to complete... if you start on day2 on story quest you are also given 10days to complete but it will end on day12.

the left icon you mention will always be there for 10 days the last day you will have a timing on the last 24hrs.... so your question if Example I start on day1 but I did not do anything even I am on chapter 1 act1 I just leave it un-touch for 10days .... on day10 I should get a prompt saying hey cocauina do you want to buy Airy Otter??? last chance please click on 2200gems to buy it..... but I did not get this prompt msg so Airy Otter should be in my storage although I am on chapter 1 act 1.....

well if you msg S8 & they give Airy to you please msg here because I can save my apples for storybook in future :0

I know how that works, it doesn't matter when you start, if you don't finish you will still have the icon for 1 day so you can buy the reward from the event if you want.

The problem is this one, I finished the Storybook Adventure, but no Airy Otter in my storage and didn't get anyessage to buy the Airy Otter, this is the problem.

Destiel0918
10-20-16, 01:14 PM
Does anyone know how long it will take to hatch Airy Otter + evolving time?

Silverrain1
10-21-16, 12:33 AM
Does anyone know how long it will take to hatch Airy Otter + evolving time?

I think either 14 or 16 hours hatch time, can't quite remember

saucysammis
10-27-16, 12:34 PM

I know how that works, it doesn't matter when you start, if you don't finish you will still have the icon for 1 day so you can buy the reward from the event if you want.

The problem is this one, I finished the Storybook Adventure, but no Airy Otter in my storage and didn't get anyessage to buy the Airy Otter, this is the problem.

It is clear to me that you are looking for the prize. It appears that you thought you did not finish in time and so you were hoping to have the chance to purchase the prize during a post timer grace period in which end prizes are available. Not being able to find such an icon or other access to purchase the Airy Otter you are thinking this must mean you did finish and the prize should be in storage or on the nest. (They go straight to the nest if the nest is empty when the goal is completed)

If you know you completed the goals in time and the Airy Otter is not in your game you can email support and they can help you.

If you are assuming you must have won based on having no remaining icon with the option to buy, it is possible that you won, but more likely that you didn't win as you originally thought, and that there just wasn't a post goal option to purchase the Airy Otter.

I don't know if such an option existed because I started early and finished the goals.

As was mentioned, it is possible that the Airy Otter was available to purchase throughout the entire time that the storybook was in play for all players....but not after the last end time relating to the last start time.

I in no way am an authority but here are some options in my guess as to the rules of the storybooks regarding after timer purchase options:

1. Someone who starts their 10 day storybook on the first day possible and does not finish in 10 days will not win, but may have the icon and an option to purchase for a few days until the storybook ends for all players and the event and icon are removed from the game.

2. Someone who begins their 10 day storybook on the second or third day possible and does not finish in 10 days will not win, but may have the icon and an option to purchase for 1 day less than someone who started the first day possible but still until the storybook ends for all players and the event and icon are removed from the game.

3. Someone who waits until the last possible day to start, or auto starts, and does not finish within the 10 day timer might not have an option to purchase after the timer runs out because the possibility and icon are removed from the game at the end of the timer so that a new event can take its place.

This is one incentive to start at the beginning or at least a day early.