PDA

View Full Version : trying to log in on a different device

rita6834
10-06-16, 07:49 AM
Trying to log into my accounts on a Samsung tablet. Clicked on the s8 icon in the top right corner. It's not giving me the option. Am I not doing it correctly or are you not able to log in on any device?

[S8] Regina
10-06-16, 10:25 AM
Hi there! You can use Dragon Story to access the Account Settings to transfer your games.

You can try transferring your games here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). If you need assistance with restoring your account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

Thanks!

IsisGarden
10-08-16, 06:12 AM
Trying to log into my accounts on a Samsung tablet. Clicked on the s8 icon in the top right corner. It's not giving me the option. Am I not doing it correctly or are you not able to log in on any device?

As Regina said, you'll have to download a Storm 8 game that has the log in feature. Fashion Story does not offer a login feature.

rita6834
10-08-16, 07:09 AM
Thx I was able to log in restaurant story. Will have to remember fashion doesn't have the option.