PDA

View Full Version : Selling Coin Boosters

laurelsail
10-06-16, 05:53 AM
If you sell the 'coin boosters' like the Flower Egg and Pantheon Pool because they won't let you store them...ggggrrrr!!!...can you buy them back when you have room for them? I am just using them for decoration but I need more room for habitats so I need the space. Please let me know! More habitats would be great too TL!

Thank you!

amerirish
10-06-16, 06:06 AM
If you sell the 'coin boosters' like the Flower Egg and Pantheon Pool because they won't let you store them...ggggrrrr!!!...can you buy them back when you have room for them? I am just using them for decoration but I need more room for habitats so I need the space. Please let me know! More habitats would be great too TL!

Thank you!

I ran into the same problem awhile back. I sold all of my coin boosting deco because I just didn't have the room or need for them anymore. Subsequently when they opened up a lot more space, I was able to buy them back. It's ironic though, they cost a lot of coins so it takes them quite awhile to pay for themselves :)

Kennedward
10-06-16, 07:45 AM
I ran into the same problem awhile back. I sold all of my coin boosting deco because I just didn't have the room or need for them anymore. Subsequently when they opened up a lot more space, I was able to buy them back. It's ironic though, they cost a lot of coins so it takes them quite awhile to pay for themselves :)

Lol, I did the same thing

But now I may have to sell them again as I'll soon run out of space after I clear my last few squares of land

random59
10-06-16, 10:33 AM

Thank you!

I sold mine and bought them back for decoration, will have to sell them again as I don't have enough space to fit my allowed habitats.

Kennedward
10-07-16, 02:08 AM
It seems everyone's experiencing the same thing lol

D_Raho
10-07-16, 03:50 AM
S8: "Running out of room, eh? We know how to fix that. MORE DRAGONS AND HABITATS!"

comeseecomesah
10-07-16, 08:26 AM
S8: "Running out of room, eh? We know how to fix that. MORE DRAGONS AND HABITATS!"

Your supposed to sell your 3 capacity habs and buy gold and use it to buy 4 capacity habs,then when your tightly squeezed again,you sell your 4 capacity habs and buy the newer 5 capacity habs..which of course cost gold. They have their ways mwaahahaaaaa

I too had to sell my coin boosters. No room for decs either. Only 1 expansion left for me which will be done tomorrow. I was panicking when I had 10 plots left...imagine my nerves now. Guess it's gona be a long time before we get anymore available so I have to be very choosy in events as to what habs to buy instead of always buying whichever was available for event.