PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble connecting to Dragon Story

random59
10-05-16, 02:39 PM
I cannot connect to dragon story on my iPad as it says I have no internet connection, having no problem with any other site.

I can access it from my mobile phone, different carriers but the game keeps resetting, what's up, in Australia.

kooky panda
10-05-16, 02:49 PM
I have reported this over.

Moving to bug forum.

Meowmeowbeans
10-05-16, 02:55 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We're aware of a problem accessing some of the games. Our team is working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Clark_Wayne
10-05-16, 02:55 PM
I cannot connect to dragon story on my iPad as it says I have no internet connection, having no problem with any other site.

I can access it from my mobile phone, different carriers but the game keeps resetting, what's up, in Australia.

same problem here in Europe (France) ! :(
can't log to any s8 games (DS, FFS, CS, FS2)

no problem with other game from other companies

random59
10-05-16, 02:57 PM
Deleted my game from the iPad and reinstalled it, was loading everything up and then just dropped out again. Thanks for trying to sort this out.

Eluzyion
10-05-16, 02:58 PM
Same problem, iOS iPad, can get on FFS and other games but not DS

GoldenTiger99
10-05-16, 03:00 PM
I'm having issues connecting too. Started about 30 minute ago. And with the leader board event going on right now sadly it was bad timing. :(

Clark_Wayne
10-05-16, 03:01 PM
i can log to DS and FFS during 10s LOL then the game say "it is an online game..."

SofiaDeo
10-05-16, 03:24 PM
Same problem Mountain Standard USA region. Other games play, just not this one

Meowmeowbeans
10-05-16, 03:38 PM
Thanks so much for your patience, everyone. This game should be accessible now. You may need to force close the game and re-open it to be able to get back in.

We apologize for any inconvenience as a result of the issue!

Eluzyion
10-05-16, 03:53 PM
Thanks so much for your patience, everyone. This game should be accessible now. You may need to force close the game and re-open it to be able to get back in.

We apologize for any inconvenience as a result of the issue!

A free dragon will be great compensation! lol j/k Ty for your quick response :)

reddragonflies
10-05-16, 04:41 PM
I'm also experiencing this logging issue. I've tried logging for last hour now on my device (iPhone 6 plus) even changing different internet connections and still no good. However, I can logged in on one of my friend's phone. I've also tried to force close out app & reopen and also delete & reinstall the game but still no good. Please help.

ileeas
10-15-16, 12:55 PM
I have also been having trouble logging into DS, I can log into my other S8 games, but I can't even get past the opening screen most of the time in DS, I have tried turning off my iPad and also tried removing the app and reinstalling it. I have the most up to date version as I just updated it last night, but I still am unable to get into play without having to try to get in multiple times before it will finally let me past the opening screen. I don't have another device to log in to check to see if it will work better on a different device.

Rynetory2
10-16-16, 03:10 AM
I'm also experiencing this logging issue. I've tried logging for last hour now on my device (iPhone 6 plus) even changing different internet connections and still no good. However, I can logged in on one of my friend's phone. I've also tried to force close out app & reopen and also delete & reinstall the game but still no good. Please help.

I have also been having trouble logging into DS, I can log into my other S8 games, but I can't even get past the opening screen most of the time in DS, I have tried turning off my iPad and also tried removing the app and reinstalling it. I have the most up to date version as I just updated it last night, but I still am unable to get into play without having to try to get in multiple times before it will finally let me past the opening screen. I don't have another device to log in to check to see if it will work better on a different device.

Sorry to hear that you both are having issues getting into your game. Sounds like you have tried everything you can... I'm afraid I've to send you to Support for further investigation. Hope your issues get solved soon!

Support: support@storm8.com

sarahandsammie
10-16-16, 04:44 AM
I have been having problems with dragon story for 3 days I have emailed the support team and only had an auto reply. This is the second time of having problems and only had auto reply the first time. Please get this sorted and let us know when a problem has been resolved!! Thank you.

Rynetory2
10-16-16, 06:18 AM
It takes several business days for Support to respond. If you had emailed over the weekend, you wouldnt be getting a respond during off business hours. Please wait for them to revert. Thanks.

sarahandsammie
10-16-16, 01:58 PM
Why have I NEVER had a reply to the email I sent 26th September if it takes several business days to reply. I have only joined the forum in the hope of getting a proper reply to my query. I have been playing storm8 games for 4 years and this is the first time I have not been happy with explanations for problems I have been experiencing.

Rynetory2
10-16-16, 06:27 PM
You can reply back to the automated reply to check on the status of your case. Thanks.

academic525
10-16-16, 07:18 PM
I am still having the say problem or dragon story stops and closes. I have updated to current one. I have a iPad Pro.

Brooklyn2714
10-19-16, 12:05 PM
Hi yes me too havnt been able to access it since yesterday or today i have uninstalled it re-installed it too nothing happened it's saying not connected to the Internet it is i have reset my wifi router cleared cache closed background apps all that there nothing happened in have even tried using Different app sun and moon still same cant access it but I can't access bakery/Restaurant story no problem what causing the issue here so frustrating hope to regain access soon Gudluck everyone:))

Brooklyn2714
10-19-16, 12:07 PM
I'm android latest version forgot to mention above the last time this happened in cudnt access it over a week great start i was doing well in LB first place oh well :))

sarahandsammie
10-19-16, 12:53 PM
I'm hoping I might get an answer on here to my question. How do I contact Storm8 without going through the support email as they don't reply to emails even those sent from the auto reply. 5 days of problems is more than enough.

Brooklyn2714
10-20-16, 09:53 AM
The only way I know is going to storm8support.com that's the emails unfortunately yes I agree takes way to long to get a response from them i havnt been able to access dragon story since yesterday still can't get it to load up sorry cudnt be more helpful dear hope u get sorted have u tried private messaging the agents on here they shud be able to help you further 😁😁

Brooklyn2714
10-20-16, 09:58 AM
●●●●does anyone know why dragon story down i havnt been able to access it since yesterday i'm android i have tried everything uninstalling reinstalling clear cache closed all background apps cleared data even reset the router still cant access it can someone please give us an update soon to whats causing the problem so frustrating ●●●●thankyou

jiaqi211
10-20-16, 03:46 PM
I have the same problem right now. My iOS can't connect to the game.

cazile81
10-20-16, 03:55 PM
I have the same problem right now. My iOS can't connect to the game.

I'm having that same problem with my iOS too. I've even turned off WiFi and I still can't connect.

cazile81
10-20-16, 04:21 PM
I was able to connect

kooky panda
10-21-16, 10:38 AM
The game is now back up a running! :)