PDA

View Full Version : How do you find LIVING WOOD?

liiillliiipooo
10-05-16, 08:05 AM
I have grown and chopped so many trees but I never get enough living wood. Trees don't always give them. I can find 1or 2 elsewhere. Where else do you find living wood? This is in Castle Story.

meme1098
10-05-16, 08:19 AM
Check The Inventory link in The a Hub:

Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth, Stargazer's Ridge, Forest Stag
Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood.

Jackiesq
10-05-16, 08:24 AM
I have grown and chopped so many trees but I never get enough living wood. Trees don't always give them. I can find 1or 2 elsewhere. Where else do you find living wood? This is in Castle Story. So many ways to get it!
craft it in potionshop from wood, white petals and water
neighbors
shopping trees
the sawmill
the living tree (120 gems in market)

Maybe I forget something, but I'm always on the max of nearby the 99

1ch1ps
10-05-16, 12:55 PM
I just craft it...

riverly
10-05-16, 01:47 PM
A couple of living wood trees is a great investment if you are ever at the point of having some extra gems.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
10-05-16, 11:17 PM
A couple of living wood trees is a great investment if you are ever at the point of having some extra gems.
I totally agree!

SpiritWind00
10-06-16, 03:32 AM
I update the inventory guide constantly, so please refer to the Inventory Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide) for a list of all drops.

For game questions, please use the Help Me (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91264-Help-Me!-Stuck-on-a-goal-or-have-a-game-question-Post-here!) thread.

Closing thread given original question answered. Thanks.