PDA

View Full Version : Can't purchase from market

monbohn
10-05-16, 07:09 AM
Android phone version 5.0
Game version 2.4.2.2g

When I try to purchase from the market my game closes when I try to place the item and when I reopen the game the purchase didn't go through. It's been at least a week it's been doing this. It started when I was trying to purchase a habitat. I tried several times then checked to see if I needed to update. I did need to and after the update I was able to purchase the habitat. Now today it's happening again when I try to purchase from the market. I think this is the first time I tried to buy anything since buying the habitat. Didn't need to update this time. Cleared out storage on my device. Cleared cache. Cleared app data, uninstalled game, rebooted phone, reinstalled game, moved to SD card, opened game and tried again. My game still closes when I try to place an item I'm trying to buy. I'm very technologically challenged and have no clue what to do now. Any help/advice is appreciated. Thank you. :)

[S8] Regina
10-05-16, 09:54 AM
Android phone version 5.0
Game version 2.4.2.2g

When I try to purchase from the market my game closes when I try to place the item and when I reopen the game the purchase didn't go through. It's been at least a week it's been doing this. It started when I was trying to purchase a habitat. I tried several times then checked to see if I needed to update. I did need to and after the update I was able to purchase the habitat. Now today it's happening again when I try to purchase from the market. I think this is the first time I tried to buy anything since buying the habitat. Didn't need to update this time. Cleared out storage on my device. Cleared cache. Cleared app data, uninstalled game, rebooted phone, reinstalled game, moved to SD card, opened game and tried again. My game still closes when I try to place an item I'm trying to buy. I'm very technologically challenged and have no clue what to do now. Any help/advice is appreciated. Thank you. :)

Sorry to hear about this! Please email support@storm8.com for assistance with your account. Thank you!

monbohn
10-05-16, 10:37 PM
Regina;1351873']Sorry to hear about this! Please email support@storm8.com for assistance with your account. Thank you!

Ok, thank you. :)

monbohn
11-28-16, 02:59 PM
And still having this issue off and on. Now during the big sale. I've emailed support but I'm very disappointed about the whole thing. :/