PDA

View Full Version : Event idea

OzFamily
10-04-16, 10:53 PM
While looking at my prizes for the Shakespeare event, I noticed the buildings really don't go together, like the prizes in the previous events. In fact, the bed and breakfast looks better next to the theatre than the mansion. This isn't really a problem, but it got me thinking- since none of the prizes have taken up too much space (probably so we would have little trouble placing them to complete goals), it would be neat to have an event in which there were maybe four prizes that could fit together like a puzzle to essentially create one huge prize, if we chose to place the prizes together. For example, there could be a golf event in which one prize was the clubhouse, another someone teeing off, another with golfers riding around in a golf cart, and the last prize being someone putting at the 18th hole. We could place all those 2x2 or 2x1 or mixture of both sizes together to create one large golf course by the end of the event. There's probably a better idea that involves businesses and houses, but that's why it's just an example idea.

Thanks for listening!

kooky panda
10-05-16, 10:40 AM
This sounds really interesting!! I do agree that you should have a choice to put them out together or separately , just in case some players cannot obtain all the prizes.
I will pass this suggestion over. :)

I like the golf event.

Mercuriair
10-18-16, 08:12 PM
That's a great idea! Could apply to all sorts of seasonal events. Eg Christmas

A Santas grotto
Christmas market
Christmas tree
Nativity scene