PDA

View Full Version : Help! Sold animal on accident.

Saol_Alainn
10-04-16, 07:34 PM
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I couldn't seem to find any information on my situation

So earlier today I was an absolute clutz and accidentally sold my Halfmoon Howler 😢😢😢😦 yeah I'm pretty heart broken about it cause I was so excited to get him. Any who I have already sent something to storm8 asking about my situation but I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation and what the outcome was?

I really really hope it can be reversed, I'd absolutely hate to lose out and not add to my collection.

[S8] Regina
10-05-16, 09:56 AM
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I couldn't seem to find any information on my situation

So earlier today I was an absolute clutz and accidentally sold my Halfmoon Howler �������� yeah I'm pretty heart broken about it cause I was so excited to get him. Any who I have already sent something to storm8 asking about my situation but I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation and what the outcome was?

I really really hope it can be reversed, I'd absolutely hate to lose out and not add to my collection.

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you restore your little Howler!! :)

Saol_Alainn
10-05-16, 05:32 PM
Hello! Thank you for your reply! I did email storm8 and am currently waiting on a reply they gave me a request number which is (#2130341) I was just so worried that I wasn't sure if it could be resurrected 😣

I loove thos game, I've never actually found a game to keep me occupied and actually enjoy but FF seems to do it for me!

[S8] Regina
10-05-16, 06:18 PM
Hello! Thank you for your reply! I did email storm8 and am currently waiting on a reply they gave me a request number which is (#2130341) I was just so worried that I wasn't sure if it could be resurrected ��

I loove thos game, I've never actually found a game to keep me occupied and actually enjoy but FF seems to do it for me!

Awesome! I'll let a team member know about your ticket. Thank you for your patience!

Saol_Alainn
10-05-16, 06:54 PM
Gaaahhh yay thank you!!! I just received an email that it was resolved and I have my howler back 😁😁😁😁 I am beyond excited and super greatful!

Thank you again!

[S8] Regina
10-06-16, 10:53 AM
Gaaahhh yay thank you!!! I just received an email that it was resolved and I have my howler back �������� I am beyond excited and super greatful!

Thank you again!

Awesome!