PDA

View Full Version : Please halp. So confused.

PlebsBakery
10-04-16, 02:45 PM
Okay so i am playing farm story 2 and i have run into something very confusing.
I have been trying to figure out how to send gifts to my neighbors but i can't seem to find the button!!!

I've looked bytheir name,on their pages, what seems like everywhere!! Please halp!:confused:

loulou1290
10-04-16, 03:28 PM
If you visit them, you can click on the blue gift on the bottom of the screen, or, if you receive a gift, the Gift Back button will appear and you can choose which of your neighbours to gift.

PlebsBakery
10-04-16, 04:32 PM
If you visit them, you can click on the blue gift on the bottom of the screen, or, if you receive a gift, the Gift Back button will appear and you can choose which of your neighbours to gift.

Well, i would but it's just not there?!

PlebsBakery
10-04-16, 04:36 PM

Are you able to turn it off or something? cuz i've gone to ALL my friend's pages and it's just a house, The two people button, and thepencil and paper button. ;.;

LadyFencer
10-04-16, 05:58 PM
I was thinking it might be because the neighbor had received the maximum gifts for the day, but that's odd that all your neighbors are not available. You're sure you're on your neighbors/friends and not just someone in the community? Those won't have the gift box available.

Someone who has the answer will eventually clear this up. Just hang in there!

PookieBear50
10-04-16, 07:23 PM
When the game "resets" for the new day, have you been sending gifts via messages by selecting names on your "Neighbors" list to receive gifts? If you have done that, then you will not be able to send any more gifts. Unless I am mistaken, we are limited to sending 3 per day to our neighbors, and once we send them through the messages, the option to give gifts when we visit their farms is removed.

kooky panda
10-05-16, 10:46 AM
If what Pookiebear posted is not the case- Can you post a screenshot?

Also try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

(moving to bug forum)

sweetgarden7
10-19-16, 04:26 PM
If what Pookiebear posted is not the case- Can you post a screenshot?

Also try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

(moving to bug forum)

Its the same here as well no blue gift box

Rynetory2
10-20-16, 04:57 AM
We are only able to send 3 gifts per day. Once you have sent them, the blue box will not appear. Is it possible that you have sent all 3 for the day? The game resets at midnight, California time. You will be able to see the blue box once the game resets. Monitor yours and let us know if there's an issue. Thanks.