Type: Blue Green Red
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Needs 80 Bones (from battling) to craft - not breedable

http://67.media.tumblr.com/b8dffc7dcbc9ed5fdddd1147bbeff52d/tumblr_inline_oejc5pHSfM1qm7yoc_540.pngThis Dragon definitely does not have a bone to pick with any of the other Dragons on your Island. Welcome the Skull Dragon to Dragon Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDragon StoryApp&t=MWY4ZjM3ZjQwMTUwMmFlYjAwMWRjNjFkY2JjZmViMTBiMjgx NmY3MCxETHEwNjc0MQ%3D%3D&b=t%3AMiGO39LPuGPNy0wIKroVXg&m=1)!

lenasdinner
10-04-16, 10:53 AM
this is cool dragon!! how long he stays in the game to craft,anyone???

Sandybellee
10-04-16, 10:54 AM
I was so excited to see this is the new battle arena crafting dragon! At first I thought it was limited tome breedable and was already bummed out about most likely missing out. So yay!

moonchild1987
10-04-16, 10:55 AM
I never got a warning about teacher expiring, lucky I have one but I was working on two. Anyways, I really like this dragon. I'm ready for all the Halloween themed stuff that will hopefully be released this month.

amerirish
10-04-16, 10:56 AM
this is cool dragon!! how long he stays in the game to craft,anyone???

Typically 4 to 5 weeks for crafting dragons so you should have time for one or more :)

lenasdinner
10-04-16, 11:03 AM
Typically 4 to 5 weeks for crafting dragons so you should have time for one or more :)
oh thanx,I was confused,because there was no warning about Teacher dragon leaving,I thot this was something new.
It's Arena dragon.....planty time to do at least two,even one is enough for me,will try not to have a spare parts......

amerirish
10-04-16, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I didn't know that Teacher was leaving today either. I thought I was going to be able to craft #4 for trading :) Oh well, what's one more useless part in my overcrowded storage anyway? :D

byteme77
10-04-16, 11:29 AM
I didn't get no warning on teacher leaving as well , must be the new s8 strategy

AliceWinter24
10-04-16, 11:36 AM
Wow, I was just about to craft my second Teacher, had no idea it expired today :(

random59
10-04-16, 11:38 AM
Honestly I am happy that we have a new dragon, no spare parts in storage and have crafted my 3rd Teacher. Teacher stayed exactly 4 weeks so maybe that along with no warning it is about to expire will be the new norm now.

amerirish
10-04-16, 11:52 AM
So two regular battles with Social 12 has beaten Angelfire 14 and Headless 12 - what the heck? :mad:

Exeroth
10-04-16, 11:56 AM
I'm hoping the lack of a warning in regards to the Teacher dragon's expiration was a glitch or something. Got plenty of warnings about the Courier dragon. Anyways, the Skull dragon looks awesome, can't wait to craft one for myself. His colour scheme is really pretty, reminds me of the Shaman dragon only more vibrant :3

savage_mel
10-04-16, 11:59 AM
I also had no idea teacher was expiring. I hope thats not their new way of doing things. thankful i started crafting my second last night on one account but was working on #3 for my main. Oh well, new dragon is cool

Florr06
10-04-16, 12:19 PM
He's so cool! Love it :)

nyrrem
10-04-16, 01:36 PM
Not happy about the teacher dragon going without warning and I am not so bothered by this one.

When will you give us a pink gem dragon in the battle arena?????

D_Raho
10-04-16, 01:53 PM
I crafted 4 Teachers and was half way on my way to number five. I hate having spare parts. Zero warning is a terrible tactic. They really know how to make a game objectively worse, don't they?

TwinkleTwiny
10-04-16, 02:10 PM
Too bad we did not get any warning, I was waiting to do the last battle to craft teacher dragon :(

Sicilianlady4U
10-04-16, 05:13 PM
Why didn't dragon story put something out that the teacher would be Pulled from the Crafting section yesterday now I am sitting with 72 teacher Pieces and now I cannot craft my Dragon. Although I'm fairly new to Dragon Story . When they had the mail carrier Dragon, they gave us a little notice when they were taking that out . What do I do with the items I acquired to make the teacher dragon? I'm pretty upset about it , at least give players the option , to want to buy the remaining pieces so they can crafted or opt out but give us that chance! I think they need to put it back up there For a few days so people that did not get to use what they had accumulated and craft their teacher dragon can do so. Peoples

[S8] Regina
10-04-16, 05:44 PM
In regards to the Teacher Dragon, we are sorry that there was no notice. Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with this matter. Thank you!

Kennedward
10-04-16, 05:47 PM
I don't really like its types or its looks, so I'll pass, good luck all who are trying to craft this

hungryres
10-05-16, 02:29 AM
just crafted my third teacher dragon in time before they suddenly took it out. guess i was lucky

amerirish
10-06-16, 12:03 PM
I don't care what anyone says, the regular battle degree of difficulty has definitely been turned up to evelenty....typically my battles go through stages of easy, kind of a pain, hard, then back to easy. Ever since Skull was introduced, I'm losing more than winning and many times having to fight the same opponent 2, 3, 4 times. My Angelfire 14 just lost to a freaking LOVE dragon for goodness sake. Ridiculous :mad

On the plus side, this is a very, very rare time when a glitch in the game worked FOR me instead of against me; I hit "heal" to send AF to the spa and got the message that the spa was full (it was not) - the screen blinked and AF went back to her nest without being exhausted :)

divanightclub
10-15-16, 10:11 PM
I will start crafting Skull after the dragon tales event is over, since it takes 1 day to craft..

pernmagic
10-17-16, 02:16 PM
Just started crafting mine ....

ksbmommy
10-17-16, 05:51 PM
One more win and I can craft mine. Hopefully in the morning before anything else pops up.

raygill1
10-18-16, 12:44 PM
Skull dragon has disappeared from my market, I'm currently crafting my first with enough to pieces to craft my second straight away, as my spell shop is in use, can anyone tell me if he's still craftable or if there's a timer? Cheers

D_Raho
10-18-16, 01:28 PM
It's still craftable. I plan on making at least three of them myself. It's just no longer Featured. If you switch to the Dragons tab in the Market you can see he's still there. To make it quicker you can sort by color type(Red, Green, Blue for Skull) and he'll be there.

raygill1
10-18-16, 01:48 PM
Cheers D_Raho, I think I just got a bit worried after the teacher disappearing incident! If I'd of pushed, I would have crafted 4 teachers! Just hatched out artifact, so my spell shop
Has been tied up for days!

beastmode12thfan
10-19-16, 12:21 PM
Woohoo crafting now!

Eluzyion
10-19-16, 12:24 PM
Woohoo crafting now!

Congrats! :)

temecee
10-22-16, 12:59 AM
Just started crafting it during the night. Maybe-maybe I'll get enough or a second one.