PDA

View Full Version : New Cap for animals?

midsom
10-02-16, 11:36 AM
When did this happen? Big money spending kingdoms are quitting. Why Did they change the rules?

dragon2046
10-02-16, 12:27 PM
When did this happen? Big money spending kingdoms are quitting. Why Did they change the rules?

Saw a post on neighbors wall about limits but didn't know what they were. Does anyone know what these new limits are ? The info would be greatly appreciated :)

meme1098
10-02-16, 12:59 PM
Well, S8 better not be putting raising animals in their goals anymore then if that's the case.:p

midsom
10-02-16, 01:08 PM
Well, S8 better not be putting raising animals in their goals anymore then if that's the case.:p

Well exactly, I wonder what has happened, I have only read bits and pieces on neighbours walls, they seem to have slipped this in under the radar.

aiyoosha
10-02-16, 01:28 PM
this will be pretty stupid considering we always have to raise 50 pigs in one quest when we still have 10000 from the last quests :rolleyes:

katbtodd
10-02-16, 01:45 PM
Even in the love shack ,

Haflaxus
10-02-16, 09:05 PM
Just realized this morning that I can't craft more Stone Bench at 221. Maybe decorations have their caps too?

Chaotarch
10-03-16, 04:06 AM
I guess the Limits are now 100:mad::mad:with the new Update.

My 2 Glimmer Forges are useless now. Collecting the last yellow Eggs and make some Gimmerglue....
- Are Jewelled Eggs against the Gameeconomy?!:mad:

Cant craft Beast Statues anymore... what the ...? the colored Banners are caped by 100...
- All Deco against Gameeconomy?:mad:

and Animals... Cant buy royal Cows and white Alicorns...
- a cap for the Alicorns maybe okay, but the other Animals?:mad: if you have 100 Cows no big Difference to 200 or 300...
- it looks like S8 Need no Money anymore, cuz with the new Caps there is no Reason for me to spend Gems:mad:
sad but true:(

next epic Fail after purple Alicorngate...

ShibuyaCloth
10-03-16, 05:50 AM
Just hope this wil not affect future quest, have 100's of animals of each type. I will be sad if my 1000 or more horses need to go!

Chaotarch
10-03-16, 05:54 AM
Just hope this wil not affect future quest, have 100's of animals of each type. I will be sad if my 1000 or more horses need to go!

lol, have you try to sell them after the update?
i cant sell my jewelled eggs... just place or store...

meme1098
10-03-16, 05:55 AM
I remember, Shibuyacloth, when you covered a huge area with horses. It looked awesome. :)

ShibuyaCloth
10-03-16, 06:25 AM
lol, have you try to sell them after the update?
i cant sell my jewelled eggs... just place or store...

I can sell my stuff for 0 coins, just checked a sample of 10 different types. I cn still buy walls, even when I have 100's of them!

ShibuyaCloth
10-03-16, 07:23 AM
I remember, Shibuyacloth, when you covered a huge area with horses. It looked awesome. :)

I still want to push the challenge higher, but it looks like my u-goal is foresaken now! Cannotbuy new horses! 1029 is my current cap :)

PrincessCupOButter
10-03-16, 09:31 AM
I wonder how this will affect the drops from adventures? I'm guessing I'm nowhere the limit on any of the animals, but I still get them from drop boxes, and I'll be very unhappy if I miss out on a royal cow, or black sheep drop box because of limits.

Also agree....
1) if there are now limits, then there should never be another requirement to raise animals for quests.
2) How can deco like stone benches or banners possibly affect the game economy? Who cares how many of them we craft?

Unless the plan is to start putting them in the elven trades...limiting how many we have could increase the challenge there I suppose....

janddolphins
10-03-16, 12:04 PM
This just doesn't make sense. So many mistakes lately my neighbors have become fed up and are dropping like flies. 70 since November, that is a lot of high level players gone, and just from my list. Honestly I don't even want a cap on Ali's. I hope its not on all Ali's but each one uniquely has a 100 cap or else that's just going to ruin it as I love collecting all the different kind and while far from 100 eventually I would like to be up there in time with all the various types. Same thing goes for different dragons.

ktorewqas
10-03-16, 04:21 PM
Is this true? I do not have many animals but I think I have around 100 horses. Why? And what's the purpose? Strange!

cyndora
10-03-16, 06:48 PM
maybe with the elves, they have a way to make my super cow! tap once and get fifty milk!!!!!!

super chicken and super sheep!!!

we can call it the SUPER MOOCHICKEEP

janddolphins
10-03-16, 08:09 PM
Also I wonder how this will affect the new trade when it asks for 60 of something and always having to rebuild you can't have too much extra in stock now...

redlorry
10-20-16, 04:06 AM
I'd learnt about the animal cap but didn't know this applied to decorations too. I couldn't collect a dragon statue from queens keep. If I've reached my cap and can't collect a reward or craft a dragon statue (of which I have 4) explain why I can still craft beast statues (which I have 12). This makes no sense.

sunnygirl634
10-20-16, 05:56 AM
I'd learnt about the animal cap but didn't know this applied to decorations too. I couldn't collect a dragon statue from queens keep. If I've reached my cap and can't collect a reward or craft a dragon statue (of which I have 4) explain why I can still craft beast statues (which I have 12). This makes no sense.

Those are Royal Decorations. The overall cap is 100 for those (I'm pretty sure). If you look in the Market you can see what is considered a Royal Decoration.

katbtodd
10-20-16, 06:42 AM
Every Ali drop,I get , I would spend 200 gems to get the second part , since they cap it . I can't use my drops ,

redlorry
10-20-16, 08:22 AM
Those are Royal Decorations. The overall cap is 100 for those (I'm pretty sure). If you look in the Market you can see what is considered a Royal Decoration.

Thanks that's a little clearer. Dragon is royal and beast is town.

hagypagy
10-20-16, 10:16 AM
I just got a notice saying I was at my limit for Oak Trees!
(I do have a ridiculous amount haha)

Can still plant other trees tho.

Guess I'll never chop another Oak, hopefully I can get some more uncovered as I expand.

ktorewqas
10-20-16, 11:27 AM
Hum, cap for everything ....

katbtodd
10-20-16, 11:59 AM
May be its because ,we all cry for space , this is there way of controlling it . Who know.. I couldn't buy a path it told me I was at my limit

h72g
10-20-16, 12:33 PM
Just discovered a 99 limit for golden troll token!
Has this always been there?
This does not make any sense :(

Thorgal
10-20-16, 01:01 PM
Every Ali drop,I get , I would spend 200 gems to get the second part , since they cap it . I can't use my drops ,

The cap for Ali's is 100?

Haflaxus
10-26-16, 12:13 AM
OMG! Limit Oak trees?
What a stunning news.
I checked my game and confirmed. S8, are u kidding me? Oak trees MAKE my kingdom. I can't see what my kingdom will become. So frustrating!

hagypagy
10-26-16, 06:41 AM
OMG! Limit Oak trees?
What a stunning news.
I checked my game and confirmed. S8, are u kidding me? Oak trees MAKE my kingdom. I can't see what my kingdom will become. So frustrating!

Same!

Really annoyed at myself at chopped the ones I've chopped , hopefully I'll uncover more as I expand

Chaotarch
11-01-16, 12:55 AM
Just discovered a 99 limit for golden troll token!
Has this always been there?
This does not make any sense :(
i guess yes, only the others are 120.

Thanks that's a little clearer. Dragon is royal and beast is town.
royaldeco-cap is 55 ( dragon + unicornstatues + carriage )

meme1098
11-01-16, 06:48 AM
i guess yes, only the others are 120.

royaldeco-cap is 55 ( dragon + unicornstatues + carriage )

These item caps are a bit ridiculous. Why does everything have a different cap? 99 for food, animals, etc. 120 for all tokens except gold, 40 limit on town buildings. Pick a number, S8, preferably 999 for everything.

MoonVillage3
11-02-16, 11:32 AM
In the Mystic Research Center.. the Glimmer Alicorn says "Summon the Glimmer Alicorn! *One Time Only*"

Would this mean we are able to make only one?
At the moment I have no Glimmer Alicorns at all, so this would mean there is a new cap of max 1 piece?
That we are allowed only ONE in our kingdom?

This does sound strange.. do hope I'm wrong in interpreting the phrase.

ktorewqas
11-02-16, 01:43 PM
In the Mystic Research Center.. the Glimmer Alicorn says "Summon the Glimmer Alicorn! *One Time Only*"

Would this mean we are able to make only one?
At the moment I have no Glimmer Alicorns at all, so this would mean there is a new cap of max 1 piece?
That we are allowed only ONE in our kingdom?

This does sound strange.. do hope I'm wrong in interpreting the phrase.yes, we can only have one but if you crafted before the change (limited to one), you could keep those.

MoonVillage3
11-02-16, 02:23 PM
yes, we can only have one but if you crafted before the change (limited to one), you could keep those.

don't have any from before.. but limit one is extremely low. at least couples! one lonely glimmer ali in the kingdom is so sad.. even on Noah's Arc couples were loaded. maybe will call him Lonely Ali :(