PDA

View Full Version : Android Players Still Unable to get Artic Isles & Album

Rosi890
10-02-16, 10:16 AM
After several years of the game showing "Coming Soon" in place of where iOS users have access to the Album, and much patience on the end of us Android users waiting for the promise that "some day" Artic Isles might become available for us, I decided it was time to open this discussion again.
I have heard all the "reasons" why it's just not as simple as us Android players would like to think it is, and that Android is a much more difficult OS to work with than iOS, but I quite simply don't buy it. I've played multiple games that are just as complicated as this - devolved by others, and while there may be a day or two between platforms on the release of new features, there's never been a 4yr wait.
In my opinion, it comes down to the fact that the players have not made enough polite noise about this, so the developers have not given it any attention.
So please, all my Android using friends, if you can see that they have been able to release several other features since Album and Artic Isles with only SEVERAL WEEKS worth of delays, join with me and politely ask our good game developers to devote some time into getting this solved so that we might all have an even playing field and enjoy the game to the fullest!

kooky panda
10-02-16, 02:01 PM
Thank you for your feedback.

Please share any questions or comments you have about android parity in Forum Disputes. (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)

Thanks!