PDA

View Full Version : Game center shows no achievements

AberinaB
10-01-16, 03:55 AM
Hi,

I've always played my Candy Mania game on my iPhone as an "guest".

Now i've got an new iPhone and want to backup my achievements.

The Game center app shows no achievements and i assume that after setting up my new iPhone and installation of de Candy Mania app these achievements are lost.

How can i save the achievements (as guest) on my previous iPhone and transfer them to my new iPhone?

Edit: On the old iPhone i've just installed an other game and the results of this game are visible in the game center.

Thanks in advance!

SparklyOctopus
10-03-16, 11:30 AM
Hey there! On iOS 10, there are no achievements for Game Center. Sadly, when you transfer to the new device, as there is no app for Game Center, the achievements will not port with you onto the new device. If you transfer your game over to a device that does have Game Center, you should be able to retain your achievements. Hope this helps!

AberinaB
10-04-16, 11:11 AM
If you transfer your game over to a device that does have Game Center, you should be able to retain your achievements. Hope this helps!

Please tell me how to transfer my game to a device with Game Center.

SparklyOctopus
10-04-16, 11:27 AM
Any iOS device under iOS 10 will still have the Game Center app but once you upgrade to iOS 10, Game Center is only used to recover game progress. (You can find this in Settings)

For more information about Game Center, we suggest looking to Apple as they may be able to assist you further.

AberinaB
10-06-16, 10:49 AM
I've an older iPad (under IOS10) and after installing the Candy Mania app on this iPad I've managed to login with her Storm8 account and now we have the correct achievements at the iPad also.

Then we installed the Candy Mania app on the new iPhone and logged on her Storm8 account to recover her achievements.:cool: