PDA

View Full Version : Lost tons of dice after the wait screen timed out

smyles010
09-30-16, 02:11 PM
I was playing the game today and had already played a round. After choosing the amount of cards I wanted to play for the next round, the screen started saying processing and then timed out saying that I wasn't on the internet (I was). So I told it to try again and the same thing happened. I was getting frustrated so I closed the game out and waited about ten minutes before opening it back up. When I did, I had half the dice that I started with!

SparklyOctopus
09-30-16, 02:36 PM
Sorry to hear that. Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

smyles010
10-01-16, 02:03 PM
Sorry to hear that. Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

How long should I wait?

Rynetory2
10-02-16, 08:07 AM
How long should I wait?

It may take several business days for Support to revert, depending on the ticket volume. Given its weekend, I'm afraid you may have to wait for the week to start.

smyles010
10-03-16, 03:41 PM
It may take several business days for Support to revert, depending on the ticket volume. Given its weekend, I'm afraid you may have to wait for the week to start.

Do they respond by email?

Rynetory2
10-03-16, 07:38 PM
Do they respond by email?

Yes they'll reply to the same email which you sent.

nadomom
10-06-16, 09:12 PM
This exact thing happened to me! Game said "No Internet". So I tried again several times with no luck. When I was let in about thirty minutes later, my entire game had reset! But wait, it gets better. I went ahead and started over, bought a new starter pack (the 90%off deal) and everythig, and played for quite a while today. This was an attempt to regain my lost advantages and levels. Now, just a few minutes ago, after logging out and back in again... You guessed it. It reset again!! What gives?!?!

Rynetory2
10-07-16, 08:45 AM
This exact thing happened to me! Game said "No Internet". So I tried again several times with no luck. When I was let in about thirty minutes later, my entire game had reset! But wait, it gets better. I went ahead and started over, bought a new starter pack (the 90%off deal) and everythig, and played for quite a while today. This was an attempt to regain my lost advantages and levels. Now, just a few minutes ago, after logging out and back in again... You guessed it. It reset again!! What gives?!?!

So sorry to hear that, nadomom. :( Please send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will check your game and assist you further.