PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Hollow and Pumpkin Panda(Leaves Nov 1 2016)

ABABAU
09-30-16, 01:07 PM
The pumpkin Panda is back for 300 gems and is breadable. The Haunted Hollow is 250 gems.

chickenladyx14
09-30-16, 01:15 PM
Is he the one that throws his head when he battles?

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 01:55 PM
Is he the one that throws his head when he battles?

Yes he is. He's such a cute baby! I have one already, but dnt think I have a haunted hollow habitat so I will invest in one of those

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 02:03 PM
I just bought the haunted hollow and it's saying but will take 16 hours to build! But arent habitats bought with gems usually available straight away?

chickenladyx14
09-30-16, 02:24 PM
Geez - an early Halloween prank perpetrated by FFS!

Silverrain1
10-01-16, 01:41 AM
Geez - an early Halloween prank perpetrated by FFS!

Lol I know!
I would appreciate if someone could tell me if this is what is going to happen from now on with habitats bought with gems or if this was a glitch of some sort. I dnt really mind either way, just to clarify as I was really shocked to see 16 hours over the habitat. Many thanks!

Sandybellee
10-01-16, 02:01 AM
Lol I know!
I would appreciate if someone could tell me if this is what is going to happen from now on with habitats bought with gems or if this was a glitch of some sort. I dnt really mind either way, just to clarify as I was really shocked to see 16 hours over the habitat. Many thanks!

It's an old habitat and still has it's original building time. (It didn't cost gems originally I think.) This has been the case also previously with old habitats that have been released again.

Silverrain1
10-01-16, 04:53 AM
It's an old habitat and still has it's original building time. (It didn't cost gems originally I think.) This has been the case also previously with old habitats that have been released again.

Oh really? I hadn't noticed it before and always thought gem bought habitats were automatically ready. Thanks for the info tho.

ABABAU
10-01-16, 10:57 PM
It was out originally and to what I understand was in the first Halloween world event.

Silverrain1
10-02-16, 02:42 AM
Has anyone managed to breed panda yet? My main account already had it but no luck on second account! Hoping its breed able!

Sandybellee
10-02-16, 04:09 AM
I'm trying but no luck so far. Hopefully we'll both get it!

Silverrain1
10-03-16, 03:17 PM
I'm trying but no luck so far. Hopefully we'll both get it!

Here's hoping but we are both running out of time! I'm nit having any luck with this on second account or with the crane on main account! Are you having better luck?

Sandybellee
10-03-16, 11:28 PM
Here's hoping but we are both running out of time! I'm nit having any luck with this on second account or with the crane on main account! Are you having better luck?
No luck at all. :p I don't want to speed for it either so I think I may miss out on it second year in a row.

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 12:51 AM
No luck at all. :p I don't want to speed for it either so I think I may miss out on it second year in a row.

I will b the same 😕

Sandybellee
10-04-16, 02:58 AM
I will b the same 😕

I just saw the pop up again opening the game and it says Pumpkin Panda is leaving 11/1! So there should still be plenty of time! I somehow thought it was leaving today or Friday at the latest!

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 03:01 AM
I just saw the pop up again opening the game and it says Pumpkin Panda is leaving 11/1! So there should still be plenty of time! I somehow thought it was leaving today or Friday at the latest!

Oh yay! Gonna keep trying!

ABABAU
10-04-16, 01:06 PM
Has anyone managed to breed panda yet? My main account already had it but no luck on second account! Hoping its breed able!
My old account had it but that doesn't work anymore. Right now I am trying.
My progress:
1. Plantlers
2. Plantlers
3. Grassquatch (actually good. I haven't go this one before)
4. Plantlers
5. Grassquatch (Umm. I don't need this anymore)

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 01:39 PM
My old account had it but that doesn't work anymore. Right now I am trying.
My progress:
1. Plantlers
2. Plantlers
3. Spruce Moose
4. Plantlers

I haven't counted how many but so far I have had plantlers, 1 bamboon and 1 hedgehog

sparklegirly
10-05-16, 08:29 AM
I got 16 hours using Unicornucopia/Porcupineapple third attempt.

Silverrain1
10-05-16, 10:10 AM
I got 16 hours using Unicornucopia/Porcupineapple third attempt.

Congrats, I'm still trying for this on second account and the crescent crane on main account

ABABAU
10-05-16, 12:43 PM
Congrats, I'm still trying for this on second account and the crescent crane on main account
I think there is 1-2 days left for Crescent Crane.

Alideh
10-05-16, 02:47 PM
Omg breedable :o Sooo going for that little panda :D

JeffW60
10-05-16, 04:00 PM
I appear to have bred the Pumpkin Panda. Got a 16 hour timer using Quartz-Rock Rhino. Hopefully will have time to get in a couple of attempts at the Crescent Crane before it ends.

Sandybellee
10-06-16, 01:29 AM
Got Pumpkin Panda last night with Obsidian Cyclops and Pandaffodil! Yay! To celebrate, I'm now hatching Lunarwharl before moving the panda on the nest. :)

Congrats to everyone who have bred it!

Silverrain1
10-06-16, 02:19 AM
Congrats folks! I'm still trying! For this and crane

ABABAU
10-06-16, 04:48 PM
Omg breedable :o Sooo going for that little panda :D
You didn't know it was breedable???!!! I said it was. Oh well, at least you know now;)

mysticalfairy320
10-07-16, 06:09 PM
Got it with ancient sloth and grassquatch, good luck everyone!

Alideh
10-16-16, 05:51 PM
Had a few fails at first so I had put it on a hold for a while and tried for the beautiful Skeletal steed which I just got in the nest so now to try for the pumpkin panda again while also trying for the sugarskull glider :D

I have a 14hour Timer so boo a fail for now, will keep trying and hopefully I get them both.

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-23-16, 06:37 AM
I was trying for Sugarskull Glider with Hedgehog x Hedgehog and just got a 16 hour timer. :) Glad to catch this cutie before time runs out!

saphiraetti
11-02-16, 06:52 AM
I bred one when they first came out, and by trying to breed the dead animals I managed to breed two-steeds and two more pandas. It came out in 2014 in Nov, I only remeber because of the birth of my son and it was breedable at that point.