PDA

View Full Version : Golden Flutter - 2016 Sep 30

cardinalpsy
09-30-16, 11:50 AM
Golden Flutter
More information on Golden Flutter (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453854&viewfull=1#post1453854) in Creatures Guide.

Another treasure animal. Hatching time 25 hours. The egg design is similar to the valkyrie one. On sale for a limited time, 60% discount. Not available through breeding.

Drachenia
09-30-16, 12:14 PM
A Gold Hummingbird and so beautiful, I have to build a Habitat for this nice bird can resell for a farm. :(

chickenladyx14
09-30-16, 01:26 PM
I love it! But why can't I purchase it and have it go to my storage until my nest is free?

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 01:54 PM
An other lovely animal but I don't have enough gems. I'll buy it if I get a sale but if not I won't bother.

chickenladyx14
09-30-16, 02:21 PM
Yes - you NEED the Golden Flutter Silverrain1 :)

chickenladyx14
09-30-16, 02:30 PM
I want to purchase the Pumpkin Panda and the new treasure animal Golden Flutter but both need to be placed directly on the nest. I have an egg already there and it won't be free for another 12 hours.
This seems like a sneaky way to sell gems to me FFS. I could be way off base, but it isn't a fair business practice IMHO.

chickenladyx14
09-30-16, 02:43 PM
Beautiful! As is the Gold Fish treasure animal. They will look super duper gorgeous together. :)

[S8] Regina
09-30-16, 02:52 PM
I want to purchase the Pumpkin Panda and the new treasure animal Golden Flutter but both need to be placed directly on the nest. I have an egg already there and it won't be free for another 12 hours.
This seems like a sneaky way to sell gems to me FFS. I could be way off base, but it isn't a fair business practice IMHO.

Hi there!

If you purchase a bundle that has an animal, it will go directly into your Storage.

If you buy an animal from the Market, but your Nest is occupied, it will ask you to clear the Nest first. You still have time for your Nest to be cleared as the Pumpkin Panda and Golden Flutter will be in Market for awhile :)

chickenladyx14
09-30-16, 03:22 PM
Thank-you Regina for that info and quick reply! I appreciate it immensely! :)
My internet service is so sporadic here in the boon docks that I was afraid I would miss out on the sale. It has happened to me before so I used gems to clear the nest, used gems to speed hatch Pumpkin Panda, and placed Golden Flutter on the nest. :D
My internet service provider is quick with the bill but slow with the service.

Clark_Wayne
09-30-16, 05:07 PM
beautiful but i won't buy it : not worth the golds :D

sparklegirly
09-30-16, 05:44 PM
Yes! I was actually just wondering when the Hummingburn would become available and this is even better! Thanks a ton! Now I just need a gem sale.

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 09:28 AM
Well I bought golden flutter today. Gorgeous egg design. No where near enough food tho, that's the downside to the world event, at night times I'm planting the 8 hour crops to get tokens instead of my usual 5 hour nuts so my food supply is horrendous!

Drachenia
10-04-16, 10:52 AM
Well I bought golden flutter today. Gorgeous egg design. No where near enough food tho, that's the downside to the world event, at night times I'm planting the 8 hour crops to get tokens instead of my usual 5 hour nuts so my food supply is horrendous!

Hi Silverrain, yes you are right with the feed. I do not even get my Golden flutter on Epic, because I feed what I need for Beagle Scout :confused:

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 01:35 PM
Hi Silverrain, yes you are right with the feed. I do not even get my Golden flutter on Epic, because I feed what I need for Beagle Scout :confused:

There's lots of animals I want to make epic but just can't get the food these days! I normally save up to about 100 000 food, then pick an animal and go nuts on the feeding but I haven't had that much food in a while!
A very high food yield would b much appreciated in helping evolve this gorgeous bird! I will pay lots and lots of coins!

saucysammis
10-04-16, 03:20 PM
There's lots of animals I want to make epic but just can't get the food these days! I normally save up to about 100 000 food, then pick an animal and go nuts on the feeding but I haven't had that much food in a while!
A very high food yield would b much appreciated in helping evolve this gorgeous bird! I will pay lots and lots of coins!

I bought this one a few days ago and hatched... but need to wait to raise it up.

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 03:44 PM
I bought this one a few days ago and hatched... but need to wait to raise it up.

I'm still raising my prize pony from the last sale. It's currently level 9 and waiting in a q for the evolution flower 🌺

Drachenia
10-04-16, 04:01 PM

Oh yes, it is very difficult to feed the treasure animals Epic (LVL 15), it would be very helpful of TL if he would let us buy food with coins.

Silverrain1
10-05-16, 07:01 AM
So it's in the treasure trove now. I can't believe how small it is as a baby tho! I thought I had lost it lol

DarkGarf
10-06-16, 06:40 PM
Anyone notice it's a golden snitch from Harry Potter?

Silverrain1
10-07-16, 02:42 AM

You know, I knew there was something when i looked at it but wasn't quite seeing! Now I do, so thanks!

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-07-16, 06:49 AM

Ahh you're right, that's exactly what it is! Between this and Professor Scrape, I feel like we must be gearing up for a Harry Potter event.

saucysammis
10-07-16, 12:11 PM

OOOO MMMM GGGG !!!!

Thank you for connecting the dots for me. Since I bred a few treasures when we could I have also used my gems to collect them all and this has to be the first that is related to another aspect of the game. So cool.

Funner52
09-10-17, 08:22 AM
Really want it, but my mom would have to buy 2900 gems, so not gonna happen:(