PDA

View Full Version : Again: problem switching accounts - does somebody else have this problem?

rembetiko
09-29-16, 06:22 PM
Ok, same problem again. I played switching between three accounts on one device. Suddenly it all got messed up. If I switch to "rembetiko" ( which obviously still exists, because I am logged in here), it starts the game all new (level 1, no storm8 id or castle name set). It used to be my neighbour on the other two accounts, but it is not any more. (Same in all other games I used to play, btw - like farm story 2, restaurant story 2).

If I try to invite "rembetiko" again I get the message that it is already my neighbour (but it uses the other account name in this message).

If I am logged in to this other account and try to add "rembetiko" I get the message that I cannot invite myself.

If I try to set the storm 8 id in the new castle to "rembetiko", I get an error message that this id already exists (of course)

The castle "rembetiko" still exists, level 50, with lots of alicorns (which is why it is important to me ...), because it is in the list of neighbours who have visited me on the other accounts and I can still visit it using this list entry.

This time it does not solve my problem if I use another game for logging in to "rembetiko" - I get a brand new game all the time, I have tried restaurant story 2, dragon story 2, restaurant story and bakery story so far. All my progress in all those games has been reset.

It seems that two accounts have been merged somehow, but unfortunately the castle with less alicorns dominates.

I have contacted support about this problem (not sure if they will be able to help, as I have no idea how many gems I had in rembetiko or how much gold - who knows such things without being able to log in and check anyway?

Just want to know if other players have similar problems? It started after upgrading to ios 10.

meme1098
09-29-16, 06:51 PM
I use Fruit Splash Mania. Have you tried that one. Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

rembetiko
09-30-16, 07:25 PM
I use Fruit Splash Mania. Have you tried that one. Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thank you, I tried it now but it did not help. At least it was worth trying ....

The real strange thing is, even though I have to start again with level 1 after logging in to rembetiko, and it has reset everything in castle story, I still have my 34 neighbours although I haven't even set a castle name or storm8 id yet.
I can visit them and send them gifts (they receive those gifts from "no name").

If I want to add another neighbour I do get the message that I have to set a name and storm 8 id before I can add neighbours.