PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

netwiz3
10-06-16, 11:45 AM
No gold for me either , right now I'm at a stand still the outpost took 65 of my magic bag and we all know how hard they are to get back. And now it wants another 65 which I haven even got it back up to 50 yet

From what I'm seeing it seems like by ignoring the moderately crazy trades, they seem to offer a little easier one's next. It sure would be nice to have that rainbow pot dropping ali though. :( Sure did provide a nice carrot this time with no easy way to reach it. They are waiting until we are all about to quit and will offer a "gold ruin" value pack for the low price of $49.95 and throw in a free gift of 20 minutes of unlimited energy. :p

MoonVillage3
10-06-16, 11:49 AM
CONFIRMING:

If you SELECT/CHECK items on your shopping order.. and time is ALLOWED TO EXPIRE (without tapping main 'Delivery')

ITEM will be taken from your inventory as soon as checked, and NOTHING is paid.

So.. if you make a mistake.. or.. not able to fullfill order with checked items.. items will be taken anyway.

ATTENTION: THIS POST HAS BEEN HEREBY CORRECTED!!!

re-adding post with corrected information

netwiz3
10-06-16, 11:53 AM
re-adding post with corrected information

Thanks Moon! This is helpful for those who get tap happy and accidentally push one button and then realize they really don't want to give up the other items. :)

kattkrazie
10-06-16, 12:01 PM
No gold for me either , right now I'm at a stand still the outpost took 65 of my magic bag and we all know how hard they are to get back. And now it wants another 65 which I haven even got it back up to 50 yet

This seems to be intentional. For me it's blue fish. The last 2 trades had me collecting 34 blue fish and just now, I see that the current trade again wants 34 blue fish. I'm burning up massive amounts of energy collecting from ponds while maxed on regular fish, catfish, butterfish, mermaid scales, and water. So why wouldn't the Outpost request some of those things? I'm going to let this trade expire and hope that as a result, the blue fish requests will go away.

katbtodd
10-06-16, 12:02 PM
From what I'm seeing it seems like by ignoring the moderately crazy trades, they seem to offer a little easier one's next. It sure would be nice to have that rainbow pot dropping ali though. :( Sure did provide a nice carrot this time with no easy way to reach it. They are waiting until we are all about to quit and will offer a "gold ruin" value pack for the low price of $49.95 and throw in a free gift of 20 minutes of unlimited energy. :p
Was drinking some water while reading this.. And about spit it out at my iPad...about chocked on it Laughing hard here
Really it's a good one and about spot on!!!!!!

netwiz3
10-06-16, 12:09 PM
Wow! I was close... Don't have enough fish in the net yet I guess.... The first value pack they just started offering is 3 Spellbound Beams, 3 Spellbound Blocks, and 25 Spellbound Dew... I guess there aren't enough players even far enough in the game to tempt with the final carrot yet since most are struggling to get enough construction materials to be able to trade at all.

katbtodd
10-06-16, 12:13 PM
Wow! I was close... Don't have enough fish in the net yet I guess.... The first value pack they just started offering is 3 Spellbound Beams, 3 Spellbound Blocks, and 25 Spellbound Dew... I guess there aren't enough players even far enough in the game to tempt with the final carrot yet since most are struggling to get enough construction materials to be able to trade at all.
They are going fast ,, for the very low price of 9.99 get them quick before they ar gone !

Mine are only there for 22 hours

justmine2
10-06-16, 12:14 PM
Ok, going to start this! Just downloaded the update

katbtodd
10-06-16, 12:18 PM
Ok, going to start this! Just downloaded the update

Did you just download the update from app store , if so yes you can start it ..

CocoMom101
10-06-16, 12:24 PM
As I understand it - we know the following:
#1:If you click on one or more of the 6 items offered they will be removed from your inventory immediately.
#2:If you click on the Deliver All button (it doesn't say that but it should) all items will be removed from your inventory and delivered immediately, whether you have checked them off individually or not.
#3:The only way to receive runes is to fill all 6 requested items.
#4:When a request is made it starts an 18 hr timer - you have 18 hrs to complete the trade, if the timer expires the trade will no longer be valid.
#5:When you click the Deliver All button - you receive runes immediately - and there is a 4 hr timer established before a new trade appears. In the mean time there is a list of items that will be asked for in the next trade.

AND -

#6:If you have one or more items selected for delivery and you let the time expire without clicking on the Deliver All button, the items you selected - that were removed from inventory as per #1 are lost forever and you receive no runes as payment.

SO - DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING UNLESS U ARE WILLING TO TRADE ALL OF THE 6 ITEMS ASKED FOR

meme1098
10-06-16, 12:29 PM
6a.
If you don't have everything, don't tap any of the items until you collect enough or don't want to do the trade. Any of the items you tapped are gone right away & wont be returned when the timer expires.

Those are very precise instructions CoCoMom :D. Nice job. Someone needs to post them on page 1.

netwiz3
10-06-16, 12:29 PM
#1:If you click on one or more of the 6 items offered they will be removed from your inventory immediately.
#2:If you click on the Deliver All button (it doesn't say that but it should) all items will be removed from your inventory and delivered immediately, whether you have checked them off individually or not.
#4:When a request is made it starts an 18 hr timer - you have 18 hrs to complete the trade, if the timer expires the trade will no longer be valid.
#5:When you click the Deliver All button - you receive runes immediately - and there is a 4 hr timer established before a new trade appears. In the mean time there is a list of items that will be asked for in the next trade.

But - which of the following is correct? #6a or #6b

#6a:If you have one or more items selected for delivery and you let the time expire without clicking on the Deliver All button, the items you selected - that were removed from inventory as per #1 are lost forever and you receive no runes as payment.

OR

#6b:If you have one or more items selected for delivery and you let the time expire without clicking on the Deliver All button, the items you selected - that were removed from inventory as per #1 are returned to your inventory and you receive no runes as payment.

Do we know for sure yet which is correct? Is seems there is a little confusion still from what I read in the previous posts.

By george, I think she's got it! ;) Answer to the last is 6a... Once you click an individual item it's removed from your inventory asap and you never get it back... But could refill it yourself in the next 17+ hours while kicking yourself over hitting a button before looking closely at the other 5 items. ;)

netwiz3
10-06-16, 12:31 PM

But - which of the following is correct? #6a or #6b

#6a:If you have one or more items selected for delivery and you let the time expire without clicking on the Deliver All button, the items you selected - that were removed from inventory as per #1 are lost forever and you receive no runes as payment.

OR

#6b:If you have one or more items selected for delivery and you let the time expire without clicking on the Deliver All button, the items you selected - that were removed from inventory as per #1 are returned to your inventory and you receive no runes as payment.

Do we know for sure yet which is correct? Is seems there is a little confusion still from what I read in the previous posts.

Do you mind if I quote this and put it in post 9 until SW or somebody else posts it higher... (Maybe MeMe) :)

meme1098
10-06-16, 12:33 PM
Do you mind if I quote this and put it in post 9 until SW or somebody else posts it higher... (Maybe MeMe) :)

I could do that! I do have a post, #6, a little higher up.

****Do you mind, CoCoMom, if I copy & paste it on page 1?

katbtodd
10-06-16, 12:39 PM
This seems to be intentional. For me it's blue fish. The last 2 trades had me collecting 34 blue fish and just now, I see that the current trade again wants 34 blue fish. I'm burning up massive amounts of energy collecting from ponds while maxed on regular fish, catfish, butterfish, mermaid scales, and water. So why wouldn't the Outpost request some of those things? I'm going to let this trade expire and hope that as a result, the blue fish requests will go away.

Im also working on getting my blue fish back too , yes they are hard think I get one every 24 wells

Tealantern
10-06-16, 12:42 PM
I'm not going to worry about the gold runes yet - they are obviously ultra rare. I am enjoying this elf outpost. I'm doing quite well on collecting the silver and bronze runes and will get out the champagne when my first gold rune comes in! Lol

I don't think I am enjoying it as much anymore - still no gold rune in sight! Boohoo!

katbtodd
10-06-16, 12:47 PM
I don't think I am enjoying it as much anymore - still no gold rune in sight! Boohoo!

No gold here either

Kastlerama
10-06-16, 01:12 PM
I am really enjoying this cloudsparrow quest so far. I like not feeling the time pressure of most quests of late. Also, thus far the Elven outpost goals seem reachable in the timeframe given unlike the truck in Farm Story. I do hope it continues this way. Now I know why the Griffin nest drops so many gold eggs. Also the graphics on this one are really nice :)

Tealantern
10-06-16, 01:19 PM
I am really enjoying this cloudsparrow quest so far. I like not feeling the time pressure of most quests of late. Also, thus far the Elven outpost goals seem reachable in the timeframe given unlike the truck in Farm Story. I do hope it continues this way. Now I know why the Griffin nest drops so many gold eggs. Also the graphics on this one are really nice :)

I'm enjoying it for the most part, I certainly think it's a welcome change. I'm desperate to get my first gold rune and was OK about not getting any up until yesterday but then I got a run of low quantity bronze rune only trades and I'm having a wobble of disappointment. However, I can understand the these Rainbow Alicorns are going to be hard to get.

MoonVillage3
10-06-16, 01:33 PM
6a:If you have one or more items selected for delivery and you let the time expire without clicking on the Deliver All button, the items you selected - that were removed from inventory as per #1 are lost forever and you receive no runes as payment.

6a is correct.. lost forever with no rune payment. such a waste:(

DeeDeeBird70
10-06-16, 01:36 PM
Someone, please post on the first page that when you let a trade expire, Nadina still goes out as if she is doing a trade. I let a trade expire during the night that wanted 56 gold nuggets. When I awoke this morning and saw she was out, I had a small moment of panic until I checked my inventory.

Also has anyone else had her just disappear instead of flying out when doing a trade?

netwiz3
10-06-16, 01:38 PM

Can you go ahead and post CoCo's instructions on your earlier post? It's probably best this information is up front so the people who buy this new deal and can finally start the Elf Update read the rules up front to prevent further heartache. :)

planetyarnia
10-06-16, 01:40 PM
Ooooh!Just had a brilliant idea!
Why dont we all suggest to S8 that they gift us a gold rune on our birthdays?!Everyone could e-mail S8 so they know when to gift a gold rune!
That way,in ten years I will own a Rainbow Ali and thirty years after that I get a mystic Kiln!
Sweet!
P.s.To start it all off mine is November 21st.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-06-16, 01:49 PM
My elves want 73 adamant this time ... 73!?! They are out of their ever-loving pointy-eared MINDS! - & must be related to the zombie orphan elves from last Xmas. LOL!

Seriously700
10-06-16, 01:49 PM
I'm maxed on elvenite and was wondering about making another item in the reliquary to use some up.

Does anyone have any idea what the elvenite node, glimmerite elixir or elven spices will be used for?

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-06-16, 01:52 PM
I'm maxed on elvenite and was wondering about making another item in the reliquary to use some up.

Does anyone have any idea what the elvenite node, glimmerite elixir or elven spices will be used for?
S8 knows but they're not gonna tell us, lol ... my guess (& this is JUST a guess, mind you) -- those spices are gonna be needed at some future point as an ingredient for something ELSE. Heck, the other 2 might as well, but if/when I get maxed on elvenite, I'll go with a spice.

...I sure am curious if that pottery is a deco, tho...
ETA: heck, that pottery calls for easy ingredients & only takes 1 hr, gonna try it out, lol

riverly
10-06-16, 01:58 PM
I am just now taking the plunge to buy a boost. Is it the harvest one that is the best? At least for the first timers.

Well I just saw a post regarding harvest boost. That's the one I'm going for. Double crops and double energy and I have some crops ready.

The harvest boost is great, but prepare ahead of time. I could have harvested a lot more in the allotted time. But it does not double the dew drops. Still just 1 at a time from flower. I think it should have doubled. I feel like I'm learning this by trial and error. I will do things differently next time. But all in all I thought it was worth the runes.

CocoMom101
10-06-16, 02:31 PM

go ahead and repost it - that would be good but i have a corrected version in Post #510 now.

meme1098
10-06-16, 03:11 PM
go ahead and repost it - that would be good but i have a corrected version in Post #510 now.

Will do. Thanks!

SpiritWind00
10-06-16, 04:01 PM
I have the contents of the Rune Running goal from S8 that autocompleted for us. If someone can post a screenshot for this goal, I'd be grateful.

Info at top of goal?
4. Rune Running
* Send an Outpost Delivery (Deliver all six Requests and send Nadina off!)
* Collect Runes from the Elven Outpost (Get Runes when you deliver all six requests!)
Rewards: 410 coin, 3 xp, 8 bronze runes

I've added some more info to the Hub thread on the Elven Outpost (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94546-Castle-Story-The-Elven-Outpost-How-it-works) as well from page 1 info added today.

redlorry
10-06-16, 04:27 PM

Node and elixir prompted by goal.

I was also maxing out on elvenite to I crafted a spice, even though it has no current use. I also still have the craft for the node and the elixir. I crafted an elixir as the original one was used in the goals, but it didn't store. I'm wordering if the craft should have been removed once the goal progresses?

Does anyone have more than 1 relinquary? As I still have option in rune market.

meme1098
10-06-16, 04:30 PM
Same here. I crafted a spice seeing as I was maxing too it, even though it has no current use. I also still have the craft for the node and the elixir. I crafted an elixir as the original one was used in the goals, but it didn't store. I'm wordering if the craft should have been removed once the goal progresses?

Does anyone have more than 1 relinquary? As I still gave option in rune market.

This is part of the main storyline so there will be more to come. Maybe tomorrow, who knows. :)

msmorg
10-06-16, 05:55 PM

I don't have that value pack being offered in my kingdom. I haven't been able to upgrade Tavern to level 6 because of lack of dew for spellbound beams/blocks so maybe they are only offering to those who have an outpost already?

puzzlecatz
10-06-16, 06:19 PM
I not only am not recvg gold runes but have used to gold boost the last 20harvest of the mines and have not recvd gold there either

I love the gold miner! It's my favourite boost! Message me

comeseecomesah
10-06-16, 08:49 PM
Got my first 2 gold runes yeyy at last. Ali here I commmmmme mmmmm mmmm mmm m errrr

netwiz3
10-06-16, 10:08 PM
Got my first 2 gold runes yeyy at last. Ali here I commmmmme mmmmm mmmm mmm m errrr

Woohoo! I just got 5 Silver, 8 bronze and 3 gold ruins for a basic trade. Quick everybody make a trade now... seems like we are on a hot streak! :cool:

federerGOAT
10-06-16, 10:40 PM
Still no gold runes for me.
My third trade for the day (doing 5-6 trades a day).

MoonVillage3
10-07-16, 02:21 AM
Woohoo! I just got 5 Silver, 8 bronze and 3 gold ruins for a basic trade. Quick everybody make a trade now... seems like we are on a hot streak! :cool:

It's ur lucky day :D
Would like to follow ur hot streak, but no way I'm giving up 74ShellArmors! Nor spending 20Gems to refresh request. Might just need my ShellArmors and weapons in defending my kingdom from intruders and thieves. They keep threatening me over here. Will soon build a defence line. Now we know why the Outpost can't be stored.. many would have banned it out of their Kingdom.:eek:

Chaotarch
10-07-16, 03:36 AM
.. many would have banned it out of their Kingdom.:eek:

yepp, dont care about those stuff anymore.
still no golden runes...give back the old offlimits and i am happy.

for example:
the elves want purple hides! ... no way, so refresh for 20 gems and get request of 53 golden apples. ok, had enough and give.
for, tatata: 9 bronze runes?!:mad::mad:

the fun is gone...:(

jbfps116
10-07-16, 04:00 AM
the elven pottery is not deco. just an inventory item

coolssp
10-07-16, 05:19 AM
I noticed that when you do a trade, the next trade has at least one of the resources being repeated and with greater quantity. Is this random or anyone else has noticed it too :)

redlorry
10-07-16, 06:01 AM
I noticed that when you do a trade, the next trade has at least one of the resources being repeated and with greater quantity. Is this random or anyone else has noticed it too :)

Not with me. I took screen shots or my orders and it all seems random to me. I've had blue fish repeated in subsequent orders and it went down 37 to 36. Although the second time I was 6 short on the fish, the first time I was short on something.

Britilina
10-07-16, 06:43 AM
Has anyone had a request for items they don't have? Like it asks for 20 x but you only have 10 x.

Radegast1
10-07-16, 07:01 AM
Has anyone had a request for items they don't have? Like it asks for 20 x but you only have 10 x.

yes, usually a crop but also for me sap

ashley224
10-07-16, 07:27 AM

yes, usually a crop but also for me sap
At least it is easy to grow most crops in the time given, if you wish to.

kdgulle
10-07-16, 07:56 AM

Yes so far corn and fertilizer. I was able to get the corn but I skipped the fertilizer one. I'm skipping the current one too because it wants 30 gold nuggets again.

iona2012
10-07-16, 09:09 AM
What is the size of the Elven Outpost?

It looks like it should be 3x3 or 2x2 with a fair bit of green ground around but in reality it takes all the 4x4 expansion plot given as you cannot move anything to any of the tiles around the Outpost and they do like empty to me. We do have others 4x4 buildings in the game but they fill all the available space.

Is the fact that we cannot use any of the empty tiles around the outpost a bug?

ClaresKingdom
10-07-16, 11:40 AM
Does anyone understand how the fast worker boost is supposed to work? I have some wisp lanterns in the workshop, used my boost but still says 4 hours and the fast worker boost section is counting down but nothing happening any faster - am I missing something?

Radegast1
10-07-16, 11:43 AM
Does anyone understand how the fast worker boost is supposed to work? I have some wisp lanterns in the workshop, used my boost but still says 4 hours and the fast worker boost section is counting down but nothing happening any faster - am I missing something?

the seconds click down faster at least on the crop boost. probably works the same way

sourp4tch
10-07-16, 11:55 AM
What is the size of the Elven Outpost?

It looks like it should be 3x3 or 2x2 with a fair bit of green ground around but in reality it takes all the 4x4 expansion plot given as you cannot move anything to any of the tiles around the Outpost and they do like empty to me. We do have others 4x4 buildings in the game but they fill all the available space.

Is the fact that we cannot use any of the empty tiles around the outpost a bug?

Hello hello!

Because the Outpost needs to be unmovable, there was an issue where you could get small decos stuck behind your building (path tiles, Glimmerdust troves, flowers, etc.), and you wouldn't be able to move them out from behind the Outpost! Therefore, we decided to shrink the building a bit, ensuring that you all would be able to see, interact with, and retrieve anything placed around the building :)

steeleye1
10-07-16, 11:59 AM
I know I'm late to this thread and I apologize if this question has already been answered; but I simply cannot find the answer. How do I get this quest started? I have this building but do not see anyway to expand and am not being prompted to do anything to expand. I also do not see any way to update to 1.6... and I'm using an Android... Any advise is welcome. Thanks!

ClaresKingdom
10-07-16, 11:59 AM

the seconds click down faster at least on the crop boost. probably works the same way

Ah yes so it does! My four hours is up and all my lanterns ready - awesome! And now some more on the go! ������

ethan1brothers
10-07-16, 02:02 PM
So all of this for the castle story equilivent of the secret bakers club from baking story 2

its a random set of things you have to make everyday and you get keys here they call them runes to buy decorations and such with it

difference is unlike bs2 you can store stuff .....

SpiritWind00
10-07-16, 05:23 PM
I know I'm late to this thread and I apologize if this question has already been answered; but I simply cannot find the answer. How do I get this quest started? I have this building but do not see anyway to expand and am not being prompted to do anything to expand. I also do not see any way to update to 1.6... and I'm using an Android... Any advise is welcome. Thanks!
You need to be level 30. If you can see the outpost, you're version on android is ok. Once you hit L30, the first lot of goals will appear for you as listed in post 1.

ShibuyaCloth
10-08-16, 12:22 AM
21 purple hides for a trade, I know we do nothing with those, but still!

iona2012
10-08-16, 01:39 AM
Deleted post.

iona2012
10-08-16, 01:42 AM
Hello hello!

Because the Outpost needs to be unmovable, there was an issue where you could get small decos stuck behind your building (path tiles, Glimmerdust troves, flowers, etc.), and you wouldn't be able to move them out from behind the Outpost! Therefore, we decided to shrink the building a bit, ensuring that you all would be able to see, interact with, and retrieve anything placed around the building :)

That is a good point, but there are still some clearly visible tiles around the outpost that we could use for 1x1 decos, trees, flowers, etc ...

Could these be free for use?

It look so bare around the outpost 😢

MoonVillage3
10-08-16, 03:37 AM
Looks much better smaller.. fits in better with the surrounds. Thank you for this.
Wanted to suggest another type of 'boost' we could make in the Apothecary:
Speeding up Building's collection time. This would be very, very useful.. specially during events if we need something urgently.
Compliments for this update.. and even if Nadina asks too many products sometimes.. the addition of the Eleven Outlook Post and it's additions to our game is very interesting.
Thanks to S8 staff and producers.

Gaillock
10-08-16, 12:32 PM
How do you put active boosts in storage?

SpiritWind00
10-08-16, 02:23 PM
When you craft a boost (which only takes half a second) you get a second pop up box that allows you to choose either Store or Activate. :)

Gaillock
10-08-16, 02:49 PM
When you craft a boost (which only takes half a second) you get a second pop up box that allows you to choose either Store or Activate. :)

Right, but once you choose activate, can you put in storage if time hasn't run out? For example, I harvested my crops at double the crops, but I'm now waiting for next harvest to be ready. Using fast time boost, but until crops are ready, have no need for the boost to double crops. So time is running out while I'm not using it. Just wondering if I can put in storage until crops are ready and then reactivate it. Thanks.

SpiritWind00
10-08-16, 03:50 PM
I've crafted 1 boost, but haven't used it... Need to wait for one of the other players to post info. I'm as much in the dark about how they work as everyone else. :)!

1ch1ps
10-08-16, 04:06 PM
Me too... I'm crafting same thing and got the same thing as usual.... 4 hours. Hated to waste it, but does seem to be doing snything

federerGOAT
10-08-16, 08:53 PM
I'm pretty sure I got double for every crop but the lucky clover.
Can anyone confirm this.

Gaillock
10-09-16, 12:36 AM
I've crafted 1 boost, but haven't used it... Need to wait for one of the other players to post info. I'm as much in the dark about how they work as everyone else. :)!

Ok. Let us know how the boosts work, friends & neighbors, especially about putting in storage when done if you have time left. Is it possible?
Thanks!

SpiritWind00
10-09-16, 01:39 AM
With 2 events running the outpost goals are on hold for me.... But yes, more Intel needed! :) I'm a bit scared to use my boost in case I waste it. Plus, all my farm plots are in storage and I think that's the boost I crafted.

irenelam84
10-09-16, 08:08 AM
Hi,
I've fully finished the 'visit 10 watch towers', but suddenly there's no more goals in my storybook for d next goal. I've tried restarting a few times n even tried playing on my other devices but this quest jus disappeared fully from my goals

*its ok. I reinstalled it n d goals r back. Too bad my previous visits to d watchtowers r not registered. So I wil hav to redo those tasks again

roguebee
10-09-16, 08:09 AM
With 2 events running the outpost goals are on hold for me.... But yes, more Intel needed! :) I'm a bit scared to use my boost in case I waste it. Plus, all my farm plots are in storage and I think that's the boost I crafted.

If you are following the goals, then you should have crafted the fast worker boost which speeds up items in your workshop.

janddolphins
10-09-16, 10:12 AM
With my seeds issues fixed I finally started sending some trades. It looks like this will be a slow quest. I want to finish the storyline and get the crop booster and the Ali especially, but I plan on waiting for trades that will not take precious resources so I plan on skipping days until I find one that is doable. But I'm not in a rush. As someone else said this will test our patience for sure as that Ali in the market will be tormenting me lol. But unless we can get multiples or they add new things I'm not sure what I will do once I get them. Hopefully multiples will be allowed and I can get a few of those Alis and the color is great. Any confirmation yet on multiples?

janddolphins
10-09-16, 11:31 AM
Sorry if it's been answered but do we know yet what we do with the elvenite?

redlorry
10-09-16, 11:58 AM

Right, but once you choose activate, can you put in storage if time hasn't run out? For example, I harvested my crops at double the crops, but I'm now waiting for next harvest to be ready. Using fast time boost, but until crops are ready, have no need for the boost to double crops. So time is running out while I'm not using it. Just wondering if I can put in storage until crops are ready and then reactivate it. Thanks.

Ok. Let us know how the boosts work, friends & neighbors, especially about putting in storage when done if you have time left. Is it possible?
Thanks!

Once you activate a boost there's no option to pause it or store it. (Although it would be good to)

This is what I understand about the boost so far.
****Are the prices the same for all?****

��Fast worker.
Lasts: 3 hours.
Cost 5 bronze 7 silver.
How is works: The workshop timers runs 2x fast. (You do not see a reduced time, but while active 4 hours will finish in 2 hours) Tinker camp excluded.

��Nimble farmer.
Lasts: 3 hours
Cost: 10 bronze
How it works: Timer on crops runs 2x faster while active. (Again you do not see a reduced time)

��Harvest Champion.
Costs: 5 silver 15 bronze
How it works: Drop 2x the crops harvested (some drop total 4, when you would received 2) energy drops seem increased too. When active the boost icon is attached to the pop up for cottages and Ivy's hut, but not other buildings.

��Gold Miner.
Lasts: 5 hours.
Costs:3 silver 12 bronze
How it works: increases chances but > doesn't < guarantee gold nuggets from sparkling mine.

You have a boost icon appear on the relevant building / crops when activated, and you can successfully activate multiple boosts at once.

Another thing to note: Make sure you have selected the correct boost you want to forge / activate when you get to to forge screen in the apothecary as the fast worker boost (1st option) is always selected. Even if you hit "get" another boost in the screen before.

biartiemgi
10-09-16, 01:12 PM
It would be nice to see which runes you get for a trade... So you can deside if it's worth the trade.....

SpiritWind00
10-09-16, 01:51 PM
If you are following the goals, then you should have crafted the fast worker boost which speeds up items in your workshop.
I haven't used it... I stored it for the moment. The goal is still in my book. When you craft one you can store it, hence the icon next to the edit and market icons which is a stocktake of your available stored boosts. Well, that's my understanding of it anyhow! :):):)

Gaillock
10-09-16, 04:50 PM
Once you activate a boost there's no option to pause it or store it. (Although it would be good to)

This is what I understand about the boost so far.
****Are the prices the same for all?****

��Fast worker.
Cost 5 bronze 7 silver.
How is works: The workshop timers runs 2x fast. (You do not see a reduced time, but while active 4 hours will finish in 2 hours) Tinker camp excluded.

��Nimble farmer.
Lasts: 3 hours
Cost: 10 bronze
How it works: Timer on crops runs 2x faster while active. (Again you do not see a reduced time)

��Harvest Champion.
Costs: 5 silver 15 bronze
How it works: Drop 2x the crops harvested (some drop total 4, when you would received 2) energy drops seem increased too. When active the boost icon is attached to the pop up for cottages and Ivy's hut, but not other buildings.

��Gold Miner.
Lasts: 5 hours.
Costs:3 silver 12 bronze
How it works: increases chances but does guarantee gold nuggets from sparkling mine.

You have a boost icon appear on the relevant building / crops when activated, and you can successfully activate multiple boosts at once.

Another thing to note: Make sure you have selected the correct boost you want to forge / activate when you get to to forge screen in the apothecary as the fast worker boost (1st option) is always selected. Even if you hit "get" another boost in the screen before.

Wow, this is great info! Thanks so much!

sugarnspicedenise
10-10-16, 02:54 AM
It would be nice to see which runes you get for a trade... So you can deside if it's worth the trade.....

I so TOTALLY agree with this!!

Also, BEWARE when refreshing one of the items to be delivered if you think it's something you don't want to part with. Mine called for 23 feral magic which I have been a long time collecting. Not knowing if the trade would be worth it, I broke down and spent 20 gems to refresh that one. BIG mistake!! The refreshed item was 93 freaking gold eggs!! Like that was gonna happen. Wasted 20 gems. ����

scavaig
10-10-16, 06:11 AM

I so TOTALLY agree with this!!

Also, BEWARE when refreshing one of the items to be delivered if you think it's something you don't want to part with. Mine called for 23 feral magic which I have been a long time collecting. Not knowing if the trade would be worth it, I broke down and spent 20 gems to refresh that one. BIG mistake!! The refreshed item was 93 freaking gold eggs!! Like that was gonna happen. Wasted 20 gems. ����

35 golden eggs taken ( plus the other minor items) ..... And in return 12 bronze runes.

No thanks .... No more trading. It's way off having any sort of balance between the trade and its reward.

SpiritWind00
10-10-16, 10:47 PM
I've flagged the invisible outpost with the team. There is a bugs thread to monitor this issue, so please post about this issue there. I will move all related posts to the bugs thread shortly if you're looking for your post.

Do not post about this issue in this thread please...

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94751-Elven-outpost-missing

Tamochan
10-11-16, 02:04 AM
might seem a simple query, but now I have the three buildings relating to this quest, do I just collect runes and wait for one of the characters to tell me to craft something from the crafting building?

Equinox14
10-11-16, 02:39 PM
What are nodes, elixir, etc. used for and will there be prompts to make them?

izzyiza
10-11-16, 03:11 PM
I've done tons of deliveries yet no golden runes. Is there someone special we need to do to trigger those? I get that receiving golden runes will be rare, but it's a bit too rare for my taste for the amount of deliveries made thus far.

cyndora
10-11-16, 03:32 PM
i too would like to know what the magic trick is to get gold runes? i kinda like the outpost to use at my leisure , but what do we have to do to get these elves too stop being so greedy?

HistoryGirl7
10-11-16, 03:48 PM
Seems they are random. I got one for a small (but only my 3rd trade). Just my opinion.

waterbushbabies
10-12-16, 11:41 AM
How do you get gold runes? Not got one yet

meme1098
10-12-16, 11:44 AM
How do you get gold runes? Not got one yet

I've done many, many trades & not a single gold rune either. If I could put the stupid thing in storage, that's where it'd be right now because of this.

And just now the stupid bird left with over 6 minutes still on the counter!!! I was gonna look at the trade one more time before disregarding it. Pfffft!!!

riverly
10-12-16, 11:58 AM
I've done many, many trades & not a single gold rune either. If I could put the stupid thing in storage, that's where it'd be right now because of this.

And just now the stupid bird left with over 6 minutes still on the counter!!! I was gonna look at the trade one more time before disregarding it. Pfffft!!!it didn't take your materials did it? Hope not. I'm still suspicious of those elves. I think that they may have some sinister motives.

SpiritWind00
10-12-16, 01:08 PM
No gold for me either... Even silver ones seem illusive. That rainbow Alicorn is a looooonnnnnggggg way off! ;)

janddolphins
10-12-16, 01:51 PM
Just making sure I understand correctly, once you forge a boost and the time runs out you have to make it again and spend the runes again? If that is so it doesn't seem cost effective. What was strange for me was that I originally made two because I made one then had to do another for the storyline. One of them it allowed me to just activate again for free, the other I had to forge all over and pay which is why I am confused how it works as I had both cases. Thanks for any information!

Ps I'll never get that alicorn:( over 5 trades and not a single gold coin yet! Not looking good. I understand slow and at my own pace but I just would like to get that first.

jbfps116
10-12-16, 02:21 PM
yesterday I got my first gold: 3!
I get WAY too much bronze and silver. I'm already almost done enclosing a sizable area of my kingdom in elven walls and road and gates. yawn is there something more interesting we can our runes on PLEASE!! lol

meme1098
10-12-16, 02:33 PM
yesterday I got my first gold: 3!
I get WAY too much bronze and silver. I'm already almost done enclosing a sizable area of my kingdom in elven walls and road and gates. yawn is there something more interesting we can our runes on PLEASE!! lol

I've made several boosts. Haven't bought any paths or walls yet. :)

DragonThruTime
10-12-16, 04:00 PM
I'm still suspicious of those elves. I think that they may have some sinister motives.

Ha Ha. I am too. I keep waiting for them to pull a fast one.

SpiritWind00
10-12-16, 10:39 PM
REMINDER... All new posts about this issue have been moved.
I've flagged the invisible outpost with the team. There is a bugs thread to monitor this issue, so please post about this issue there. I will move all related posts to the bugs thread shortly if you're looking for your post.

Do not post about this issue in this thread please...

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94751-Elven-outpost-missing

katbtodd
10-13-16, 03:19 AM
If our limit is 99, how can the elfs ask for a 116 of something

redlorry
10-13-16, 03:23 AM
If our limit is 99, how can the elfs ask for a 116 of something

That's not right. What was the item? Was it something that was in your inventory that did already exceed 99?

katbtodd
10-13-16, 07:09 AM
That's not right. What was the item? Was it something that was in your inventory that did already exceed 99?

Majic fruit

meme1098
10-13-16, 09:01 AM
Majic fruit

Yep...those elves are getting pretty greedy. Are they taking lessons from the Baron?
My trade in the Outpost right now wants 55 gold nuggets....ain't no way....lol

ladyperidot
10-13-16, 11:22 AM
Yep...those elves are getting pretty greedy. Are they taking lessons from the Baron?
My trade in the Outpost right now wants 55 gold nuggets....ain't no way....lol

Mine too. I'm going nowhere near that blasted bird and the invisible outpost!

netwiz3
10-13-16, 02:27 PM
First Rainbow Alicorn!

Took forever but most trades were basic ones. :)

riverly
10-13-16, 07:25 PM
First Rainbow Alicorn!

sound the trumpets !!
Tatatadada!!!

ktorewqas
10-13-16, 07:26 PM
First Rainbow Alicorn!

congrats! I only have two gold runes lol

netwiz3
10-13-16, 07:33 PM
congrats! I only have two gold runes lol
Let the hard trades go and they will get easier and the easiest ones were the ones that gave me the needed gold and silver(which took longer for me to get).

ClubhouseCity
10-13-16, 08:20 PM
I done 3-4 trades daily but I not giving 43 of 62 Golden Apples for this trade I refused to do. This was my first trade to refused to do. A couple ok but they better not asked for Lanterns or theExpansion Permits. I need only 3 more silver runes for my Rainbow Alicorn.

riverly
10-13-16, 09:43 PM
Is the rainbow alicorn a weekly 40 energy, or is it a daily drop Ali?

Adding comment--- I just saw that the drop is 500/day. Does it give energy??

netwiz3
10-14-16, 06:57 AM
Is the rainbow alicorn a weekly 40 energy, or is it a daily drop Ali?

Adding comment--- I just saw that the drop is 500/day. Does it give energy??
Will only know once I can collect from it. ;) It'll take a few days to see all the possible drops since can only collect once a day.

ninjalejones
10-14-16, 07:53 AM
Can you get more than one rainbow ali or does the option disappear after you purchase it?

midsom
10-14-16, 01:26 PM
S8 you need to come up with an alternative method of getting gold runes, something like the beastbane perhaps, I have neighbours quitting over this stupid side game and to be honest I don't blame them, it will be another "delivery truck" exodus like farmstory.

ktorewqas
10-14-16, 01:57 PM
Got two gold runes from last trade so it's possible get more than one.

ninjalejones
10-14-16, 02:22 PM
I've gotten 3 gold runes in a single trade so for me the range has been 1-3 but mostly 0, lol

netwiz3
10-14-16, 09:33 PM
Can you get more than one rainbow ali or does the option disappear after you purchase it?
The option still exists after purchase so it appears you can have more than 1.

netwiz3
10-14-16, 09:34 PM
I've gotten 3 gold runes in a single trade so for me the range has been 1-3 but mostly 0, lol

I've gotten 4 gold ruins twice so not sure what the limit is.

ShibuyaCloth
10-15-16, 01:06 AM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb613000.png_2v_31020.png
Elven Outpost
Type: Building
Source: Quest
Size: 4x4
Timer: 1020 minutes // 17 hours
Speed-up: 34 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478
Comments: Cannot be moved. Collection time down to 4 hours when trade is made.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb11000020.png
Bronze Rune
Info: A common currency used by Elves. Used to purchase goods in the Rune Market and Boosts in the Apothecary.
Type: Material
Source: Trade
Found: Elven Trade

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb11000010.png
Silver Rune
Info: A rare currency used by Elves. Used to purchase goods in the Rune Market and Boosts in the Apothecary.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb11000000.png
Gold Rune
Info: A very rare currency used by Elves. Used to purchase goods in the Rune Market and Boosts in the Apothecary.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb806062.png_2v_31020.png
Elvenite Slab
Type: Decoration
Source: Purchase
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 8 Bronze Rune
Comments: Can be cleared in 10 actions

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb614000.png
Apothecary
Size: 2x2

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/boost3.png
Harvest Champion
Info: Doubles the numbers of crops collected when active!
Type: Boost
Source: Crafting
Requirements: 15 Bronze Rune, 5 Silver Rune

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/boost2.png
Fast Worker
Info: Speeds up the timer for crafts in the Workshop when active.
Requirements: 5 Bronze Rune, 7 Silver Rune

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/boost1.png
Nimble Farmer
Info: Speeds up the timer for crops when active.
Requirements: 10 Bronze Rune

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb5000005.png
Gold Miner
Info: Increases change of collecting Golden Nuggets from Sparkling Mines when active.
Requirements: 12 Bronze Rune, 3 Silver Rune

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50651.png_2v_31020.png
Avian Feast (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AvianFeast)
Info: This meal is filled with all the nutrition a bird needs to remain healthy and strong!
Crafted in: Kitchen
Requirements: 30 Pile of Seeds, 3 Magic Fruit, 5 Rat Tail
Timer: 180 minutes // 3 hours
Speed-up: 12 gems
Cap: 99

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50650.png_2v_31020.png
Cloth Bandage (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ClothBandage)
Info: A sturdy bandage capable of withstanding the harshest conditions nature has to offer.
Crafted in: Workshop
Requirements: 10 Wool, 10 Sap, 1000 Coins
Timer: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Speed-up: 8 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50645.png_2v_31020.png
Elvenite (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Elvenite)
Info: A rare resources, specially developed and cultivated by the Elves!
Source: Harvest
Found: Elvenite Slab, Mines

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb115000.png_2v_31020.png
Elven Reliquary (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ElvenReliquary)
Info: A place for Adamir to craft unique Elven relics imbued with magic.
Size: 2x2

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50652.png_2v_31020.png
Elvenite Node (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ElveniteNode)
Info: A unique, Elven device used to detect sources of magic.
Crafted in: Elven Reliquary
Requirements: 15 gems // 40 Elvenite, 10 Living Wood, 2 Enchanter's Essence
Timer: 60 minutes // 1 hour
Speed-up: 4 gems
Comments: A totem used for detecting magic.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50646.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmerite Elixir (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmeriteElixir)
Info: ?
Requirements: 200 gems // 30 Elvenite, 20 Glimmerdust, 5 Earth Wisp
Timer: 180 minutes // 3 hours
Speed-up: 12 gems
Comments: A special brew of Elven and Glimmerwood magic.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50647.png_2v_31020.png
Ancient Pottery (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AncientPottery)
Info: An ancient relic from Elven past, restored to top condition!
Requirements: 5 Living Wood, 5 Blue Dye, 1 Super Glue
Comments: Restore an Elven artifact to its original luster!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50648.png_2v_31020.png
Magic Headband (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MagicHeadband)
Info: An ornamental headpiece used in many Elven ceremonies and rituals.
Requirements: 20 White Petal, 5 Rope, 1 Lumin Essence
Comments: An ornamental, Elven headpiece.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50649.png_2v_31020.png
Elven Spices (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ElvenSpices)
Info: The Elves developed this special recipe with the help of their Elvenite!
Requirements: 20 Elvenite, 20 Blythedust, 1 Sugar
Timer: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Speed-up: 8 gems
Comments: This recipe originates from the Elven cloud cities!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50667.png_2v_31020.png
Nadina's Feather (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_NadinasFeather)
Info: One of Nadina's feathers, as a token of thanks. Use this to reach the Elven Outpost!
Cap: 1
Comments: Enables to open Plot F11.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7022.png_2v_31020.png
Elven Path (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ElvenPath)
Info: A path found in the cloud cities of Elves.
Requirements: 2 Bronze Rune

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000060.png_2v_31020.png
Elven Wall (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ElvenWall)
Info: A wall to protect Elves against intruders
Royal Points: 3
Requirements: 3 Bronze Rune, 2 Silver Rune

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000061.png_2v_31020.png
Elven Gate (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ElvenGate)
Info: A gate that was sculpted by Elven ingenuity.
Size: 1x2
Royal Points: 3
Requirements: 15 Bronze Rune, 8 Silver Rune

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906084.png_2v_31020.png
Rainbow Alicorn (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RainbowAlicorn)
Info: A majestic Alicorn that may appear briefly after intense rainstorms. If you're lucky, it might have a Rainbow Pot for you!
Requirements: 60 Bronze Rune, 80 Silver Rune, 10 Gold Rune
Drops: Coins, Energy, Rainbow Pot, Rainbow Tower
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb116000.png_2v_31020.png
Mystic Kiln (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MysticKiln)
Info: An Elven Crafting Building capable of forging magic weapons and materials.
Size: ?
Requirements: 100 Bronze Rune, 40 Silver Rune, 30 Gold Rune

ktorewqas
10-15-16, 04:48 AM
I've gotten 4 gold ruins twice so not sure what the limit is.
I hope there is no limit so one day I might hit the jackpot ;)

ashley224
10-15-16, 05:39 AM
Hello hello!

If the Elven Outpot was moved to the top left of the kingdom it would only block unexpanded territory, it would not be in ones face so much and it would not interfere with items placed near by. Top left is were I place all my huge buildings for the reasons stated.

katbtodd
10-15-16, 08:56 AM
Anybody have any theory's on which way is better to send the output out ..check all and let it go or just check deliveries, I can't seem to get any gold , way more bronze then silver that's for sure .. Almost 300 bronze and 54 silver

kaliedoscopegirl
10-15-16, 09:00 AM
An Expert Opinion:

Recruit a magic expert (0/1)
(Automatically checked off)

Consult Lady Greselda (0/1)

Peony Predictions begins.

I'm stuck on this part. The "Recruit Magic Expert" was not checked on mine and I can't figure how to check it off so that I can move forward. Help. Thank you😊

ashley224
10-15-16, 09:21 AM
I'm stuck on this part. The "Recruit Magic Expert" was not checked on mine and I can't figure how to check it off so that I can move forward. Help. Thank you��

Have you tried a force close?

netwiz3
10-15-16, 02:04 PM
The rainbow ali seems to drop energy like the other 22 hour Alis(4-100 with 4 being common drop) and has a rare drop of rainbow decoration items like the Floral Rainbow Arch(what I got today). My guess is the Rainbow Pot is a very rare drop.(hasn't dropped yet but because it's on the back of the Rainbow Ali description I'm sure it'll eventually drop. ;)

kaliedoscopegirl
10-15-16, 04:56 PM
Have you tried a force close?

Yes, that's always my first go-to fix but after several tries, I'm still stuck. I don't have Griselda's castle up yet as I haven't come across that particular goal yet. Could that be the problem?

meme1098
10-15-16, 05:31 PM
Yes, that's always my first go-to fix but after several tries, I'm still stuck. I don't have Griselda's castle up yet as I haven't come across that particular goal yet. Could that be the problem?

This is not a timed goal so once you've finished her castle, you can also finish this goal.

kaliedoscopegirl
10-15-16, 05:55 PM
Yeah, I kind of figured it was due to not having my castle up but I thought I'd ask to be sure. Thanks for the responses, I appreciate your help.

riverly
10-15-16, 06:34 PM
The rainbow pot seems to drop energy like the other 22 hour Alis(4-100 with 4 being common drop) and has a rare drop of rainbow decoration items like the Floral Rainbw Arch(what I got today). My guess is the Rainbow Pot is a very rare drop.(hasn't dropped yet but because it's on the back of the Rainbow Ali description I'm sure it'll eventually drop. ;)thanks for posting.

netwiz3
10-15-16, 08:21 PM
Anybody have any theory's on which way is better to send the output out ..check all and let it go or just check deliveries, I can't seem to get any gold , way more bronze then silver that's for sure .. Almost 300 bronze and 54 silver

I only click on the single deliver on the right since I don't ever want to accidentally load an item and then notice another item is something I'm not willing to trade. Not sure if it's better or worse but it did get me 4 gold on 2 different trades eventually.

riverly
10-15-16, 08:55 PM
I keep telling myself that this is a long term goal. But I do like the Rainbow Ali. I'm going to keep trying, but I like to keep my inventory up too. Quite a balancing act. I never knew blue fish would be so hard to replenish!!

undead30k
10-15-16, 09:52 PM
I only click on the single deliver on the right since I don't ever want to accidentally load an item and then notice another item is something I'm not willing to trade. Not sure if it's better or worse but it did get me 4 gold on 2 different trades eventually.

You confused me with 'single deliver'. I thought it doesn't send partial trades. So by hitting the right side you are still sending all of the items correct?

germander10
10-16-16, 04:39 AM
What exactly is the Elven Reliquary for? If I make the items in this workshop, how would I use them? Just a little confused about this and haven't found an explanation anywhere.

Tealantern
10-16-16, 05:54 AM
I'm not sure either but I'm just plodding through the storyline hoping I will find out soon. Sorry For not being much help but I'm very much interested in what the answer is.

netwiz3
10-16-16, 07:22 AM
You confused me with 'single deliver'. I thought it doesn't send partial trades. So by hitting the right side you are still sending all of the items correct?

Yes... I meant I always use the button that sends all 6 items... Never the individual ones.

gracelinda
10-16-16, 08:15 PM
Do not understand how to get the silver and gold ones...just get the bronze when I trade...have traded several times .

riverly
10-16-16, 08:22 PM
Do not understand how to get the silver and gold ones...just get the bronze when I trade...have traded several times .i wish I knew what or if there's a secret to this trade. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to getting silver or gold. My best advice though is to just do the easy trades. By that I mean those that wouldn't be so hard to stock back up on. I just passed up a trade that included gold apples. Tomorrow's trade looks very easy. I hope.

tombero
10-17-16, 02:13 AM
Aargh, just decided to do a trade which needed 16 golden eggs. I really hoped that for that there'd be some gold. But no, I got 6 or 8 bronze only. So I'm veering towards the conclusion that the reward is totally random.

Stymie52
10-17-16, 04:07 AM
I usually do most trades, except those which require me to part with something that took me a long time to collect. I still do not have 1 gold rune. Very demoralizing. The odds of getting gold should be improved a small bit so players at least feel it is attainable. I am starting to feel that this part of the game is not worth my effort.

hagypagy
10-17-16, 07:10 AM
Finally decided to pay 20gems to skip the LVL 6 Tavern quest
so I could unlock the Elven Outpost, start trading ,
and better use my Spellbound Blocks n Beams for upgrading my Theatre and Conservatory.
Best decision ever! ha

Love the Outpost!! :D
Don't mind you can't move ...
especially because its due to the animation involved with our Cloudsparrow's flights. Loves! :o
But really wishing it's footprint was 3x3 so there's no empty space around the base.
Strom8 please consider changing the Outpost's footprint to 3x3.

Visited my LVL6Theatre and the Apothecary Quests started! :D
(without completing Tour de Glimmerwood)

So stoked to have my Apothecary!! :cool:

Can't wait to have my Elven Reliquary now
... be a while to upgrade my Conservatory though :(

katbtodd
10-17-16, 08:41 AM

Thanks I will start that, I been checking the single tap,tap,tap all 6 , I will give your method a try

meme1098
10-17-16, 10:58 AM
I usually do most trades, except those which require me to part with something that took me a long time to collect. I still do not have 1 gold rune. Very demoralizing. The odds of getting gold should be improved a small bit so players at least feel it is attainable. I am starting to feel that this part of the game is not worth my effort.

I've done many, many trades...at least 2 a day & have only skipped 2 or 3 that required exorbitant amounts of some rare to get item, & still have a big fat zero in gold runes. The last 3 or so trades have given only bronze runes which at this stage (after the sheer # done) is very discouraging.
I'm almost at the point of no return too. If the thing would be storable, I probably would have done that long ago...lol

Stymie52
10-17-16, 02:16 PM
I've done many, many trades...at least 2 a day & have only skipped 2 or 3 that required exorbitant amounts of some rare to get item, & still have a big fat zero in gold runes. The last 3 or so trades have given only bronze runes which at this stage (after the sheer # done) is very discouraging.
I'm almost at the point of no return too. If the thing would be storable, I probably would have done that long ago...lol

Sorry we are in the same boat. Thanks for your response.

federerGOAT
10-17-16, 03:41 PM

Persevere, because it will eventually happen.
I think I did about 25 trades before I got my first drop of gold runes (2).
Then I hit a rich vein of luck and got more gold runes in my next 15 trades ( drops of 2,1,3 and 2). enough to net myself the rainbow Ali a couple days ago.

LIVELYoANDoLOVELY
10-17-16, 06:37 PM
I cant seem to get any gold. Ive got plenty bronze and silver...Any idea when it wil be earnable?

ninjalejones
10-17-16, 11:42 PM
Like federerGOAT said, it's about perseverence. I just finally got my tenth gold rune after too many trades to count. After buying the ali I still have over 500 bronze and 100 plus silver runes left over and I've been buying the boosts left and right. It's going to happen, it's just a matter of time.

netwiz3
10-18-16, 08:38 AM
Update on the drops from the Rainbow Ali - Has also now dropped a Rainbow Tower(decoration), and a Rainbow Pot... Haven't opened the Rainbow Pot yet but similar to what someone mentioned a little while ago it doesn't get inventoried the same as the Rainbow Pots that I already had from the special bundle that was offered a while ago.(ie I have 2 different Rainbow Pots that look identical in inventory when I store them).

So the Rainbow Ali always drops the random 4-100 energy and has a rare drop of rainbow decorations or a very rare drop of Rainbow Pots.

PrincessCelestian
10-18-16, 09:58 AM
Persevere, because it will eventually happen.
I think I did about 25 trades before I got my first drop of gold runes (2).
Then I hit a rich vein of luck and got more gold runes in my next 15 trades ( drops of 2,1,3 and 2). enough to net myself the rainbow Ali a couple days ago.

Argh!! So want the rainbow Ali!! I had luck at the very beginning and got 3 gold runes and not a single one since. I just keep on keeping on though. I know it will eventually happen. And I have been sidetracked by the monster mash ball

vaso1908
10-18-16, 10:22 AM
I haven't received any gold runes yet and I've been doing the trades constantly except for 1-2 really demanding ones. I'm not getting disappointed yet, I just wish that the drops wouldn't be so random. Once I traded 6 golden nuggets, among other things, and I only received bronze runes. That doesn't seem fair... Anyway I don't want to complain, it's a long term goal and I'm in no hurry, I just really want that alicorn!!!
Also, S8 would you please consider letting us move the outpost? Or at least please change the footprint to 3x3?
Other than that I think that all the recent updates are great!!!

jbfps116
10-18-16, 01:27 PM
With my bad luck starting I can't believe I now have four gold runes. They need to put more items on the rune market !!

Does anyone know what the 30 gold rune building does???

Equinox14
10-18-16, 02:00 PM
Would Storm8 support please address the above concerns and questions? Thank you!

meme1098
10-18-16, 05:08 PM
WooHoo...finally got 2 gold runes just now. :D

PrincessCelestian
10-18-16, 05:21 PM
Any tips on how the boosts work? I know that the nimble farmer shortens crop time when activated but exactly what does that mean? That's so vague. For example, if i am growing glimmerbulbs, when should I activate the nimble farmer? I am trying not to waste runes. Has anyone figured out exactly how these work? I noticed when I did the workshop one if I did a project that was longer than the 4 hour boost then it didn't decrease the project time.

ktorewqas
10-18-16, 05:52 PM
With my bad luck starting I can't believe I now have four gold runes. They need to put more items on the rune market !!

Does anyone know what the 30 gold rune building does???it's another magic forge. I bought it when the price was 0 and found out what it is. Now it's gone lol

SpiritWind00
10-18-16, 07:12 PM
I've add the pictures of what is in the Reliquary in the Hub thread. I've just unlocked it, so not sure what the crafts are for yet... :)

puzzlecatz
10-18-16, 07:31 PM
WooHoo...finally got 2 gold runes just now. :D

Awesome! That's great. Happy for you. I have one more gold rune to achieve and I can get my first rainbow alicorn. Can't wait!

PrincessCelestian
10-19-16, 04:02 AM
Any one for information on the boosts and how they work?

ninjalejones
10-19-16, 04:43 AM
The harvest boost, Harvest Champion, is my favorite one. It doubles your crops while active and it doubles the energy you get back as well. So essentially it's twice the crops for half the energy. I usually started right before I harvest long growing crops and then use the 3 hours it's active to fill up on strawberries, corn, wheat and tomatoes. It also doubles the amount of dark seeds and plants if you use it while harvesting fellora plants.

The boosts that shorten the speed, Fast worker and nimble farmer, cut the time it takes to grow crops and make stuff in the workshop in half, during the time it's active. The timer counts down faster and you can save 3 hours on the nimble farmer, not sure how long the duration is in Fast worker.

The Gold miner is supposed to increase your chances of getting gold nuggets from the mines. I tried it once and got a single nugget from 4 collections from sparkling mines and 2 from deep mines, so I wasn't too impressed. Others have reported 4 nuggets from 4 collections so maybe it's just as fickle as the elvens purse when releasing gold runes....

ninjalejones
10-19-16, 04:44 AM
Oh, and you can make them and store them before hand but then you need energy to collect it from the apothecary befor it goes into storage.

PrincessCelestian
10-19-16, 06:11 AM
Oh, and you can make them and store them before hand but then you need energy to collect it from the apothecary befor it goes into storage.

Thank you!! That's super helpful. Do you know with the fast worker how it lowers the time? I started a wisp lantern when I had one and it didn't lower the time. Was it because the crafting time was longer than the duration of the boost? I haven't delved much into them yet but would really like to a bit more so that I can be prepared for events where they may be helpful.

VersaceMorrow
10-19-16, 06:31 AM
I don't know what everyone's experience has been, but I thought I'd share that for me the Harvest Champion boost does NOT double the cash when you harvest crops.

PrincessCelestian
10-19-16, 06:39 AM
I don't know what everyone's experience has been, but I thought I'd share that for me the Harvest Champion boost does NOT double the cash when you harvest crops.

Is it supposed to double the cash? I thought it was just supposed to double the crop. The doubling of energy returned makes me happier than doubling of cash ;-)

ninjalejones
10-19-16, 08:55 AM
Thank you!! That's super helpful. Do you know with the fast worker how it lowers the time? I started a wisp lantern when I had one and it didn't lower the time. Was it because the crafting time was longer than the duration of the boost? I haven't delved much into them yet but would really like to a bit more so that I can be prepared for events where they may be helpful.

I don't know why it didn't speed up the crafting time but they always have when I've used them. If you click and look at the timer counting down, you can see it goes down much faster than the timers on other things, like buildings etc. With crops, you can save a half an hour on strawberries etc. but it only takes off 3 hours on crops like hot peppers, or for however long the boost is active. KWIM? I'm not sure I'm making myself very clear :o

puzzlecatz
10-19-16, 12:18 PM

If you have a longer than three hour item in the workshop the most it will take off is 1 1/2 hours which is half of the three hour allotment you still save time because the timer just speeds to double time while active. I usually activate the fast worker after I have started a longer term processing item so that it will be ready before the timer runs out if you calculate it right

Oops small mistake. If you have six hours you can reduce it to three as long as it fits into the timer allotted

puzzlecatz
10-19-16, 12:20 PM
I just received my first rainbow Alicorn! So happy. I had to share.

netwiz3
10-19-16, 12:21 PM
I just received my first rainbow Alicorn! So happy. I had to share.

Nice picture! You are even posing with your Ali. :)

puzzlecatz
10-19-16, 01:01 PM
Nice picture! You are even posing with your Ali. :)

Yes I like that I got in the shot too. A selfie if you like. Lol

wood48
10-19-16, 02:12 PM
Taverns and libraries need to be at level 6?

There is a spellbound bloom that gives spellbound leaves every two hours.

SpiritWind00
10-19-16, 06:35 PM
Taverns and libraries need to be at level 6?

There is a spellbound bloom that gives spellbound leaves every two hours.
A tavern, a library and a conservatory need to be upgraded to Level 6 in this goal line. All this info is in post 1.

gingeronie
10-19-16, 07:06 PM
How do I help a giant bird to expand the section that has the building. I know that the event is expired and there was not enough time to complete it since obtaining the items was next to impossible. But if you cannot expand to this area, why is the reward still showing. It does not show how to help a giant bird, just that it is a required task.

SpiritWind00
10-19-16, 07:50 PM
How do I help a giant bird to expand the section that has the building. I know that the event is expired and there was not enough time to complete it since obtaining the items was next to impossible. But if you cannot expand to this area, why is the reward still showing. It does not show how to help a giant bird, just that it is a required task.
Please do not start new threads on exisiting threads. The information you need is in post 1. Good luck! :)
(Moved thread here)

hagypagy
10-20-16, 09:21 AM
So finally all caught up on the quests. :cool:

Are people now stockpiling Elven Spices and Magic Headbands??

Also gotta say I'm in love with all the new Elven buildings and deco. :D

Really wish the 2 expansion plots directly in front of the Outpost were available!!
Been wanting to move my mines further out for ages now ,
and now I'd love to hide the gaps left by the Outpost and it's 4x4 footprint.

riverly
10-20-16, 09:40 AM
I'm looking more into the elven goals. So far I think I'm going to like them, but mainly concentrating on stockpiling runes for now. I'm curious where all this is going. But I sense there is some animosity between the elf and Lady Greselda. I wonder about that. I'm also trying to choose my deliveries wisely. Trying to coordinate spent items with certain goals. More strategy required on this update.

cthscaf6
10-20-16, 11:06 AM
Just started this one, been away, hope it's a good one

ladyperidot
10-20-16, 02:03 PM
Gotta wonder about those elves and their trades. Got a gold rune for trading 1 each of five items, none of them really and 36 eggs. When I trade larger quantities or rarer stuff I only get bronze! Brings my gold runes up to a grad total of 3. That alicorn isn't coming anytime soon

netwiz3
10-20-16, 02:08 PM
Gotta wonder about those elves and their trades. Got a gold rune for trading 1 each of five items, none of them really and 36 eggs. When I trade larger quantities or rarer stuff I only get bronze! Brings my gold runes up to a grad total of 3. That alicorn isn't coming anytime soon
36 regular eggs right? That is similar to what I've been seeing... Easy trades giving better drops than harder one's... I've been skipping all the one's that ask for gold, adamant, etc. Just keep at it and you'll get it soon. :)

katiemoorman
10-21-16, 04:42 AM
On the expert opinion:
Mine isn't automatically checked off and those areas are opened and I'm level 35 so what am I doing wrong?

Nikospets
10-21-16, 12:34 PM
I'm sorry if someone already asked this or its posted somewhere. I have all of a sudden gotten feathers showing above my cows, what does this meam?

Nikospets
10-21-16, 12:40 PM
I'm sorry if someone already asked this or its posted somewhere. I have all of a sudden gotten feathers showing above my cows, what does this meam?

Never mind I figured it out! I should have checked the trading post first!

hkcorrigan
10-21-16, 12:43 PM

You can turn off the feathers in your settings.

SpiritWind00
10-21-16, 06:59 PM
On the expert opinion:
Mine isn't automatically checked off and those areas are opened and I'm level 35 so what am I doing wrong?
What else does it say on the screen? Are there any hints or is there a green text button? Can you post a screen shot? I guessed it may mean unlocked Greselda?

classy_pink
10-22-16, 09:06 AM
Why can't we move the outpost?

ShibuyaCloth
10-22-16, 11:18 AM
Why can't we move the outpost?

Nadina has a fixed flight path, moving the outpost would desynch the animation.

ShibuyaCloth
10-22-16, 01:01 PM
This time I managed to have nearly all pics. Took me some time to adjust to version 1.6 and above.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478-Castle-Story-9-29-Update-The-Elves-new-expansion-plot-Elven-Outpost-Runes&p=1356633#post1356633

Thorgal
10-23-16, 08:26 AM
Can u use double boosts, so you manufactures thrice as fast ?

kattkrazie
10-23-16, 09:42 AM
Can u use double boosts, so you manufactures thrice as fast ?

I've had 4 different boosts going at once. However, you can't have 2 of the same boost running.

ktorewqas
10-23-16, 10:32 AM
Finally got a rainbow Ali with one extra golden rune:D so happy although the following trades only gave me bronze. I have to ignore current one since the want my golden apples again:rolleyes:

Thorgal
10-23-16, 12:57 PM
Ah thx kattkrazie

oceansoftime
10-25-16, 04:52 AM
Confused.... how do you make the Boosts work.

ktorewqas
10-25-16, 06:59 AM
Confused.... how do you make the Boosts work.
You need to make it then active it. The craft one will make the craft time in work shop goes twice faster.

Stymie52
10-25-16, 06:29 PM
Still not one single gold rune. Very strange.

SpiritWind00
10-25-16, 10:35 PM
Still not one single gold rune. Very strange.
None for me either...

ninjalejones
10-25-16, 11:12 PM
Have you guys without gold runes tried skipping trades? I always seem to get one after waiting out a trade I don't want.

SpiritWind00
10-26-16, 01:54 AM
I've skipped a few with massive amts of things I don't want to part with. I am getting close to opening my very own trading shop where I will exclusively sell bronze runes! ;)

Stymie52
10-26-16, 06:31 AM
I've skipped a few with massive amts of things I don't want to part with. I am getting close to opening my very own trading shop where I will exclusively sell bronze runes! ;)

Sorry to hear we are in the same boat. Just completed another trade. No gold for me. Let's meet at the tavern and have a pity party!

SpiritWind00
10-26-16, 01:59 PM
Sorry to hear we are in the same boat. Just completed another trade. No gold for me. Let's meet at the tavern and have a pity party!
Ok! ;)

sasnu
10-26-16, 09:41 PM
It's there a max for the runes?

kattkrazie
10-27-16, 12:16 AM
It's there a max for the runes?

Since runes are currency, we can have as many as we can earn. I can see being a millionaire before long with the bronze runes...

midsom
10-28-16, 12:55 AM
S8 you need to do something to make earning the gold runes more possible, it is demoralising for players never to get a gold and embarrassing if we do get them when we have neighbours with none, you made this a community game so now make it fairer, you need to either make a rune version of the beast bane or a trade where players could trade 1000 or so bronze for a gold, I dont like my neighbours not getting gold runes when they are trying so hard, you had a very good idea but for the love of god make it fair.

riverly
10-28-16, 07:42 AM
30 gold runes for a kiln?? That we don't know what purpose. I've got elvenite flying everywhere from my mines that I don't know what I need them for. Spices? Nodes? Headbands? And something else I can't remember. Really is anybody crafting this stuff yet. Crazy. Now after wasting tons of this elvenite, a goal will come up requiring it. Kinda lame. Imo.

riverly
10-28-16, 08:25 AM
Seriously though, I would like to hear some opinions about crafting this elven stuff. I hate to see all the wasted drops. I guess it wouldn't hurt to make a couple of each.

nateryd
10-28-16, 09:00 AM
I think I'm about done giving the elves anything in my inventory! For the amount I give them... I think it's at least worth more than the measly 8 bronze runes I always get... For goodness sake! Even gave a gold nugget.. Thinking I may get a gold rune.. Nope... Still 8 bronze as per usual. Maybe we should know what they'll offer us for our goods before hand, instead of just trading blindly for bronze runes! When you think about it.. Who would ever trade anything without knowing what you'll get from it?!
I do really like that I can double what I from my garden by making a boost! But c'mon... Let's be a little more friendly with the silvers and golds!

riverly
10-28-16, 09:03 AM
Sometimes doing a trade feels like playing a slot machine.

Skeezaru
10-28-16, 07:46 PM
So has anyone figured out which kind of trades give gold runes, and how often they appear yet?
I got my first gold rune today... I'm not sure if previous trades build up to a gold rune trade maybe? Previous to that, the trades were bronze 8, then silver 5 bronze 8, back to bronze 8, and repeated for a while like that.
I can't remember all the items that were required but there was a golden egg required as one item.
I didn't let any trades expire since I opened it, about 24 hours before that. So to me, it seems like it could be a common thing... I'll start taking screenshots of the items, and when I get a gold, post it here...
I haven't seen any of my neighbors with the rainbow winged Alicorn that is available in the rune market. Has anyone gotten enough golden runes to get any items yet??

Kastlerama
10-29-16, 01:02 AM
I have been getting gold runes lately. They are random and have no logical basis. I have only been doing trades I have the excess items to do but then I am at level 50 and have a lot maxed out. I am up to 6 gold so far. I am looking forward to getting the rainbow alicorn. Meanwhile I have found the harvest boost useful especially doing the Morgaine quest. The gold have only been dropping recently so do not give up just do the trades you can until you get what you need to achieve the goals you want to do.

dala12
10-29-16, 02:53 AM
I just quit this game! I bought the flower just because I wanted to get the tavern level 6 to get started with the new expansion. But it is just a market to take my things away. For another (beautiful) unicorn. I say no!

kattkrazie
10-29-16, 12:43 PM
30 gold runes for a kiln?? That we don't know what purpose. I've got elvenite flying everywhere from my mines that I don't know what I need them for. Spices? Nodes? Headbands? And something else I can't remember. Really is anybody crafting this stuff yet. Crazy. Now after wasting tons of this elvenite, a goal will come up requiring it. Kinda lame. Imo.

A player posted many pages back that the mystic kiln is basically a third magic forge. When the event first began, he was able to purchase it for 0 coins from the market and take a look at it before the quest kicked in, then it disappeared.

riverly
10-29-16, 02:44 PM
Sorry if my post sounded negative. As of right now, these elven things are just a tad confusing, but I have decided to make some elven stuff such as nodes and spice, etc. just waiting to see what this all leads to. I hope the bronze runes will have more purpose than the trades, because they do accumulate. All in all, this could be interesting. An added feature to the game.

kattkrazie
10-29-16, 02:54 PM
Sorry if my post sounded negative. As of right now, these elven things are just a tad confusing, but I have decided to make some elven stuff such as nodes and spice, etc. just waiting to see what this all leads to. I hope the bronze runes will have more purpose than the trades, because they do accumulate. All in all, this could be interesting. An added feature to the game.

I think we're all frustrated by the scarcity of gold runes. I haven't seen one in over a week. I hope they eventually change the drop rate of the gold runes.

tvxal3
10-29-16, 04:30 PM
Has anyone got gold to use in the Rune Market? I have over 300 on bronze and over a 100 in silver. No gold. What do I need to do for gold.

Stymie52
10-29-16, 04:49 PM
I think we're all frustrated by the scarcity of gold runes. I haven't seen one in over a week. I hope they eventually change the drop rate of the gold runes.

I haven't seen one ever. So many trades and not one gold rune. I hope they change the drop rate too!

SpiritWind00
10-29-16, 04:50 PM
Has anyone got gold to use in the Rune Market? I have over 300 on bronze and over a 100 in silver. No gold. What do I need to do for gold.
Just keep trying! :) it's all random about what runes you seem to get.

ginourmous
10-30-16, 05:30 AM
370 bronze and 108 silver and ZERO GOLD. Is this normal? There is rare and then there's none existent. Don't understand why they always make things so hard to get. Still missing gold coins from monster hunt to get the items i want. Grrrrr

peachtreeshoppe
10-30-16, 05:47 AM
Got my haunted keep, got my witch, made my friendly ghost, almost ready for friendly werewolf, (no hope for mummy) so here we go! Just starting now.

I'm reading first posts and gathering materials needed for cloth and feasts etc. When trading comes, is there a list of typical trades? Like the 10 energy daily trade is always 30 stone, wood and water. I read all of page one and a bit more... Not seeing it other than gold materials or adamant sometimes required.

If someone knows what the groupings of materials are for trades or can point me to the appropriate post, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

KunkkuPomo
10-30-16, 07:57 AM
429 bronze, 140 silver, 0 golden runes :( I have sent Nadine at least over 30 times. Not happy!

nessa005
10-30-16, 03:51 PM
I want to use a boost to double my crops. Do I wait until they are ready to harvest or do I have to start the boost when I plant? Is there a time limit on the boost?

⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣5️⃣6️⃣

ktorewqas
10-30-16, 05:13 PM
Last time I created one and it was immediately activated. The creation time is zero so you could wait till the crops are ready. I remember it lasted three hours.

kattkrazie
10-30-16, 07:52 PM
Got my haunted keep, got my witch, made my friendly ghost, almost ready for friendly werewolf, (no hope for mummy) so here we go! Just starting now.

I'm reading first posts and gathering materials needed for cloth and feasts etc. When trading comes, is there a list of typical trades? Like the 10 energy daily trade is always 30 stone, wood and water. I read all of page one and a bit more... Not seeing it other than gold materials or adamant sometimes required.

If someone knows what the groupings of materials are for trades or can point me to the appropriate post, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

I recommend putting out a few ponds. You will get lots of trades requiring blue fish. And fishing poles show up frequently, usually only need 2 but they take 5 hrs. to craft. The items you will need to trade are random but there are a few things that get requested over and over. I let the trades requiring gold items expire because you will generally get only 8 bronze runes for them. It took at least 50 deliveries to get my rainbow Ali. Just keep sending stuff out and hope for the best. ;)

vaso1908
10-31-16, 05:34 AM
The randomness of the rewards for the trades is frustrating and kind of discouraging.But I'm trying to not stress out because tbh I don't even need the new alicorn that much. I admit it's beautiful and I want it for my collection, but there's no hurry, I know I'll eventually get there.
I do however love the new boosts!! I think they're a great addition to the game and I hope that they'll add more in the future. For example a boost that would increase the frequency of beast spawning (that we could use during monster hunts) or one that would double the drops from the animals, similar to the crop one.

Irma_Isle
10-31-16, 07:43 AM
On the way to upgrade my Tavern to level 6. Am I wrong to think that Adamir will be walking around our kingdom just like the others? Or just a quest giver like Kaz?

VersaceMorrow
10-31-16, 08:07 AM
On the way to upgrade my Tavern to level 6. Am I wrong to think that Adamir will be walking around our kingdom just like the others? Or just a quest giver like Kaz?

This is one of those rare occasions where gem-skipping might be worth it.... only 20 gems to upgrade each building instead of waiting for 80 dewdrops per building (2 beams and 2 blocks).

danzplace
10-31-16, 11:43 AM
I did break down and buy the flower. I have made enough blocks and beams to level up 6 buildings already, even with the most recent events. I know not everyone can or will. But if you are on the fence, my advice is to go for it.

cuted1011
10-31-16, 01:40 PM
Need help on AN EXPERT OPINION. How do I recruit my expert?? It keeps pointing to my game board but can't figure out what it is telling me to do.

meme1098
10-31-16, 03:41 PM
Need help on AN EXPERT OPINION. How do I recruit my expert?? It keeps pointing to my game board but can't figure out what it is telling me to do.

Do you have Griselda's castle? Since the next step requires a visit to her I'm betting this step is the requirement for having her castle.

ladlasse
10-31-16, 08:09 PM
After weeks of trades, I still have never received even a single gold rune.

starlettelilly
10-31-16, 08:19 PM
I finally got only one gold rune yesterday after weeks of trades for me too. I'm beginning to think that we get one after so many trades or something. I still haven't figured out how to unlock the reliquary. Have you?

ashley224
10-31-16, 08:24 PM
I finally got only one gold rune yesterday after weeks of trades for me too. I'm beginning to think that we get one after so many trades or something. I still haven't figured out how to unlock the reliquary. Have you?

This information is in post 1.

Irma_Isle
10-31-16, 11:48 PM
This is one of those rare occasions where gem-skipping might be worth it.... only 20 gems to upgrade each building instead of waiting for 80 dewdrops per building (2 beams and 2 blocks).

You got the point. But due three halloween event which cost me almost everything my gems. 20 gems are really high for me.

Btw... did Adamir will be walking around our kingdom just like the others? Or just a quest giver like Kaz? I dont get it.

Chaotarch
11-01-16, 12:51 AM
lol, nice use for spellbooks after 2 lv5 wizschools...

... but only bronze runes:eek:

hagypagy
11-01-16, 01:06 AM

I recommend gem skipping the Tavern upgrade and use it on your Theatre instead ... that way you will unlock the Apocathery!! :D

I assume in time Adamir will move to our kingdom and become a kingdom-walker like the rest ...
There'll be plenty more storyline before that ... We'll need to build him a home etc...

hagypagy
11-01-16, 01:08 AM

It must be a rare drop for Gold Runes.

My first trade I received one.

I do most trades as I haven't received any really unreasonable ones yet (like 5 gold apples or something)

I'm currently sitting on 6 Gold Runes.

Should I be going for the Rainbow Ali or wait for the Magic Kiln??

Irma_Isle
11-01-16, 01:18 AM
I recommend gem skipping the Tavern upgrade and use it on your Theatre instead ... that way you will unlock the Apocathery!! :D

I assume in time Adamir will move to our kingdom and become a kingdom-walker like the rest ...
There'll be plenty more storyline before that ... We'll need to build him a home etc...

Need some gems tough first. Sighhhh

Cant wait for more male chara walker in my kingdom. Too much girl.

cyndora
11-01-16, 03:08 PM
is there a reason why we RARELY get any gold runes? is there a trick we should be doing ? should i donate blood or something like a limb to receive a few? i am looking at the buildings , and they need quite a few gold runes, i know this was a LONG term goal, but it does not seem so fun any more giving away tons of resources and nothing to really buy with the runes we get....gold runes are allowed to come out and play. we dont bite.

ninjalejones
11-01-16, 05:12 PM
I just got my second rainbow ali with a gold rune to spare. I think S8 really needs to rethink the luck factor, both when it comes to runes and the barons tent as I was all set to spend up a storm in the tent and never managed to as my halloween related rate was pitiful but the gold runes have been dropping pretty regularly, for free, go figure.

Stymie52
11-02-16, 05:22 AM
All this time and trades, and still not one single gold rune. I don't think this qualifies as random.

zoroak
11-02-16, 05:36 AM
It's all luck I'm afraid. 773 bronze, 228 silver and 3 gold after all my trades. Only saw the skelecorn once in the tent but in this time, managed to have parts drop from adventures to craft 2 alicorns!

janddolphins
11-02-16, 05:41 AM
Still no gold for me either, but now with the story book over I can start to send out deliveries again so fingers crossed.

catu1313
11-02-16, 09:36 AM
Gold nugget boost question for everyone .... I'm just curious if I'm simply unlucky so far or if this is common for the Gold nugget boost .... I've made and used it twice and have not received a single gold nugget from this boost. Unless you use gems to speed up collection times you really only get to collect once from each mine during the boost time (I have four mines, two sparkling and two regular). I actually did speed up my lv 5 sparkling mine and again not a single gold nugget (good bye 16 gems for nothing). For me, this one has proven to be a worthless boost so I won't waste any more runes on it. Has anyone else had this problem/experience? ��

kattkrazie
11-02-16, 10:44 AM
Gold nugget boost question for everyone .... I'm just curious if I'm simply unlucky so far or if this is common for the Gold nugget boost .... I've made and used it twice and have not received a single gold nugget from this boost. Unless you use gems to speed up collection times you really only get to collect once from each mine during the boost time (I have four mines, two sparkling and two regular). I actually did speed up my lv 5 sparkling mine and again not a single gold nugget (good bye 16 gems for nothing). For me, this one has proven to be a worthless boost so I won't waste any more runes on it. Has anyone else had this problem/experience? ��

Wow, that's some really rotten luck. When I tried the gold boost, I did get 2 nuggets. It's been awhile since I tried it, but I'm guessing that since it increases your chances, but doesn't guarantee a gold drop, it's just a gamble.

cuted1011
11-02-16, 04:50 PM
Do you have Griselda's castle? Since the next step requires a visit to her I'm betting this step is the requirement for having her castle.

Thank you I guess I need to find out how to get Griselda's Castle...

meme1098
11-02-16, 05:02 PM
Thank you I guess I need to find out how to get Griselda's Castle...

What goals do you have in your book?

SpiritWind00
11-04-16, 09:10 PM
I've made some changes to the Hub thread on the Elven Outpost. Added a link to it in my signature. Put some of ShibuyaCloth's beautiful pictures in it (thanks for that!)

Still some info I would like on how boosts work. Can you please post your boosting experiences for me ;) I haven't used any yet, so I still have one of the goals in my book.

I read one post that seems like the gold boost doesn't guarantee a gold nugget drop?

pandagurl11
11-05-16, 10:50 AM
Just keep trying! :) it's all random about what runes you seem to get.

Random??? I have one gold, and I see people with two Rainbow Alicorns (That's 20 Gold Runes).

This game is getting to the point where its not fun anymore. Please pass it on to S8...........................

midsom
11-05-16, 11:44 AM
Random??? I have one gold, and I see people with two Rainbow Alicorns (That's 20 Gold Runes).

This game is getting to the point where its not fun anymore. Please pass it on to S8...........................

I have a neighbour with four rainbow allicorns and other neighbours without a single gold rune, one of my neighbours has depleted her resouces she can no longer do trades and she has over a thousand bronze runes but no gold ones, it's not even like they can buy the gold runes like you can with the troll tokens or even get a second month with the skellicorn in the tent.

huntiw396
11-05-16, 12:02 PM
I've made some changes to the Hub thread on the Elven Outpost. Added a link to it in my signature. Put some of ShibuyaCloth's beautiful pictures in it (thanks for that!)

Still some info I would like on how boosts work. Can you please post your boosting experiences for me ;) I haven't used any yet, so I still have one of the goals in my book.

I read one post that seems like the gold boost doesn't guarantee a gold nugget drop?

I have used the nimble farmer boost several times and it lasts for three hours and the timer runs twice as fast. So you take six hours off growing time in three hours. This is the only one I have used. I will not use another until I get at least one of the rainbow allicorns. I do not want to spend the silver runes. I have only gotten two gold runes, but do not trade when they request large amounts. It does not seem that the size of the request has anything to do with the runes you get. And I was always told size matters. Evidently not, in our cartoon reality.

meme1098
11-05-16, 02:01 PM
I have used the nimble farmer boost several times and it lasts for three hours and the timer runs twice as fast. So you take six hours off growing time in three hours. This is the only one I have used. I will not use another until I get at least one of the rainbow allicorns. I do not want to spend the silver runes. I have only gotten two gold runes, but do not trade when they request large amounts. It does not seem that the size of the request has anything to do with the runes you get. And I was always told size matters. Evidently not, in our cartoon reality.

You would think giving 30 gold nuggets or some other rare thing that's hard to replenish item would give you at least 2 or more gold runes but according to all the posts I've read, anyone giving all that didn't even get 1 gold rune. That is just so wrong!

gorrith
11-05-16, 02:45 PM
Please get rid of the request for 11 Gold nuggets, it's ridiculous.

The rarest item in game and you need 11 ?!? I completed this once by just auto clicking all requested items and then the reward was next to nothing. What is the point if the mats are worth far more than the reward? Please remove this request from the outpost ASAP.

ShibuyaCloth
11-05-16, 02:52 PM
Please get rid of the request for 11 Gold nuggets, it's ridiculous.

That was a small one. I nearly had to get ride of 70 nuggets, or 45 purple hides, or countless golden apples or eggs. I just once tried 50 lumin essence for a whooping 8 bronze runes!

PrincessCupOButter
11-05-16, 03:11 PM
I've been trading since the outpost was released (except for a 2 week break in October) and I have exactly one gold rune. The trade requests are ridiculous IMO. I recently sent 50 plus glimmer bulbs among other things and got 8 bronze runes. Then the very next trade wanted another 50 something glimmer bulbs. Needless to say I skipped it, and I've been skipping more and more lately. I understand it's a long term goal, but honestly...one gold rune after all this time!?! Totally not worth it. Just let us buy the gold runes for coins or even....shudder....gems. Or at least guarantee some gold runes for certain materials (gold nuggets/eggs/apples should ALWAYS result in gold runes) I would be more willing to trade large quantities of rare drops IF we were told what the reward would be before sending. If we can preview what the elves will want next, why can't we see what the greedy little thieves will be willing to give us in return?

mellishab
11-05-16, 05:37 PM
Hi was wondering if someone can help I need up grade Raven and to build the blocks it says I need these leaf things. It say from flowers I have been collecting from flowers like a made women and I can't even get one. What am I doing wrong

mellishab
11-05-16, 05:41 PM
I have to upgrade taven to level six and I need to build the spellbound blocks. To build them spellbound dew. They kinds look like leaves. It says to collect from flowers. I have a big patch of white flowers I have been collecting from for 2 days and not one of these thing. What am I doing wrong

ShibuyaCloth
11-05-16, 05:56 PM
very very rare drop. Ivy's hut in the only good free source.

rleethalme
11-05-16, 06:41 PM
Hi was wondering if someone can help I need up grade Raven and to build the blocks it says I need these leaf things. It say from flowers I have been collecting from flowers like a made women and I can't even get one. What am I doing wrong

Trying to get dew from flowers is a bad idea as the drop rate is incredibly small. Better to get dew from Ivy's hut. You can some from the moon crystal if you have that, too.

ninjalejones
11-06-16, 05:07 AM

It doesn't, it 'increases' your chances which means you can get from 0-4 nuggets, it's kind of a rip off imo but I really like all the others. Especially the double harvest one :)

MoonVillage3
11-06-16, 05:23 AM

It's Spellbound Dews you need. As said before flowers are not a good source as it's very energy consuming just to find a rare one. The best source is The Spellbound Flower sold in the market. It gives up to 4 Dews every 2hrs.. so easily you can make a Spellbound Block or Beam every rwo days. I did said it's the easiest.. but it's not the cheapest. Not sure if its still on sale, as owning it cancels the choice in my market. For free collection the only other source is Ivy's Hut, but this does not give Dews at each collection.

edit adding info:
SW00 - "The spellbound bloom is under Decorations rather than Nature in the market"

cyndee5678
11-06-16, 12:16 PM
I am having a problem figuring out how to complete the Expert Opinion goal. It says in need to recruit a magic expert but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone help me?

meme1098
11-06-16, 12:37 PM
I am having a problem figuring out how to complete the Expert Opinion goal. It says in need to recruit a magic expert but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone help me?
Do you have Griselda's castle? Since the next step is to visit her, I think that step requires her castle.

What are some of the other goals in your book?

mellishab
11-06-16, 05:32 PM
Oh that's so annoying 60 days just to upgrade the taven. I'll so loose interest lol thanks for your help

I don't have spell bound flower in market

SpiritWind00
11-06-16, 06:35 PM
Oh that's so annoying 60 days just to upgrade the taven. I'll so loose interest lol thanks for your help

I don't have spell bound flower in market
The spellbound bloom is under Decorations rather than Nature in the market.