PDA

View Full Version : Grand prizes

OzFamily
09-27-16, 06:01 PM
I love the special events and the challenge of the timed goals. While the housing highrise prizes have been well done, the grand prizes don't seem as grand in comparison in terms of the reward (the designs are not a problem). We have so many extra ways to add population, in fact, I always meet the population requirement to upgrade to the next level before I have the business mastery stars. I think a great way to make the grand prizes a bigger deal would be to make those buildings add population and mastery stars. So far, those prizes are buildings that realistically do bring in money and people, so it makes sense. Plus, since the prizes just go in storage, it appears they do not need to be classified as one or the other.

Thanks! I love how this game mixes so much of what I love from the other S8 games!

izzyiza
09-28-16, 06:07 PM
I totally agree! Grand prizes should help us get mastery stars and/or help us store businesses. I too have too many businesses stored and not enough space. I have loads of high rises to store businesses already.

allstamper
10-10-16, 07:56 PM
I was especially disappointed with the grand prize on Shakspere in the park. Couldn't believe it was such a dud. It wasn't worth going through the game for THAT.

zenobia42
10-13-16, 02:28 PM
I don't know if anyone read that last post of mine but I am SO happy to see the final prize of the Halloween event that just started is a container for lots of businesses!!!!!

izzyiza
10-13-16, 04:33 PM
I don't know if anyone read that last post of mine but I am SO happy to see the final prize of the Halloween event that just started is a container for lots of businesses!!!!!

I was so happy when i saw that final prize too! :) they listened to us!

Rynetory2
10-14-16, 05:09 AM
This is wonderful! Great to see that all your suggestions are answered in the Halloween Event! :D