PDA

View Full Version : New World Event: Lunar Light 9/27-10/7

sparklegirly
09-27-16, 11:50 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33671

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33672

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33673

New world event! Cannot contain my enthusiasm! :)

New decorations under Buildings: New Moon Basin - 4 Moon Chunks every 4 hours
Full Moon Basin - 16 Moon Chunks every 4 hours

Looks like we get one New Moon Basin after reaching 25 Moon Chunks, so should be like a regular world event! New habitat looks great too! Good luck everyone!

First individual prize: New Moon Basin - 25 Moon Chunks
Second individual prize: Moonstone - 250 Moon Chunks
Third individual prize: Lunar Globe - 500 Moon Chunks
Fourth individual prize: Halfmoon Howler - 1250 Moon Chunks
Hatching - 20 hours Evolution - 16 hours
Fifth individual prize: Lunarwhal - 2300
Hatching - 18 hours Evolution - 19 hours

Unlocks at 800 Moon Chunks:
First community prize: Silver Ferns
Second community prize: Glass Flowers
Third community prize: Moonkey

dexterminate
09-27-16, 11:55 AM
I have never done a community event before. How does it work exactly? Like who is a part of my community? Cause I only have one friend who plays daily and we send eachother gems. Does it give these lunar pieces based on hours of stuff like the leaderboards do? Cause I really want that narwhal and wolf!!

supster50
09-27-16, 12:03 PM
open the lunar lights game and go to the part of the display that gives you the time left to play. tap the little I for information, it tells u all u need to do. do all that and this game takes care of its self and good luck

dexterminate
09-27-16, 12:08 PM
But it doesnt answer who the "community" is or if it gives Xpoints per hour or if its merely hatch/evolve anything for any time frame for X points. I wanted to keep trying for CU but if it doesnt give points based on hours of time bred and instead quantity of pets hatched it would hurt me to go for longer breed time animals. I want to do well so I need as much info as possible at the start.

megsailor
09-27-16, 12:15 PM
The community is everyone who plays the game. It doesn't reply on just your neighbors or anything like that. You earn the lunar pieces by harvesting, but i can't recall the ratio. for the hatching i recall it being based on hours, not quantity.

goddard7006
09-27-16, 12:16 PM
Good Luck!

Hatching the animal from nest (the amount of the chucks depends on the hatching time, 1 hour = 1 chunk, I believe rarity doesn’t matter). You can also sell the animal to get the Chunks (no need to place it on the habitat first).

Harvesting food at your farms

Example: 8 hours food will generate 8 Chunks, 5 hours food will generates 5 Chunks, and so on… BUT any food that less than 1 hour MIGHT NOT generate Chunks (there is a chance to get 1 Chunk). Quality DOESN’T AFFECT THE OUTCOME. 5 hours of super food (the expensive one from Grand Farm) also generates 5 Chunks.
If you miss a day farming the food, you will have a hard time to catch up. I suggest you to use 20 hours food, but make sure you calculate the time so it doesn’t end at the midnight when you sleep :). So plan your farming!!

Digging in the mine (You may get Chunks (2) instead of coin/food (as a compliment reward for rune) while mining on the mine. The chance is not 100%, but quite high, so make sure you do it !!!

Battling in the S'more Boar Tournament (Lvl 17+)

Buy a New moon basin (4 Chunks/4 hours) or the Full Moon Basin (16 Chunks/4 hours). You get one New Moon Basin at the beginning (after gathering 25 Chunks).

REMEMBER, that you need to harvest Chunks from the Basins every 4 or 16 hours, the Chunks won’t stack!!!

sparklegirly
09-27-16, 12:19 PM
The community is every player! This event is not a competition. Me must work together as much as we can to reach the final community prize, in this event the Moonkey. The top prizes are individual goals that can only be aquired by reaching a certain number of Moon Chunks. You can collect Moon chunks through hatching, evolving, mining, wining, the current tournament and collecting from the New Moon Basing or Full Moon Basin. You receive one New Moon Basin after collecting 25 Moon Chunks.

dexterminate
09-27-16, 12:47 PM
Thanks so much you guys! Here is hoping I can get enough points for everything. I love the events in this game but they seem tough! It's nice all 3 going on right now stack together though.

And I managed to find 3 chunks in the mine once. Though I cant afford to keep doing the 20hr food. I normally do the 3min to earn food or the 1hr bananas for collecting medallions etc and the 5hr melons for when I sleep. I set alarms to spin the wheels and harvest food/hatch animals. Any clue based on previous events how many points the final item will be for individual or community? Im not as worried about the monkey, but def want the wolf and if I can narhwal. :)

Silverrain1
09-27-16, 12:56 PM
Soooooooo excited! I love lunar stuff so I'm buying the habitat and going all out. It means doing the 8 hours at night which will effect my food supply something rotten but I'm not taking any chances!
Not the biggest fan of monkeys but I'm not really complaining

cuffy1
09-27-16, 01:12 PM
Except I did not get a moon basin after I got 25 moon chunks.

Cdnfroglover
09-27-16, 01:17 PM
Yippy! A world event!

ATurtleIsAReptile
09-27-16, 02:35 PM
I'm new to this game, and the world event seems exciting... but I'm not seeing anything about it anywhere in the game. I'm only level 8-- do you have to be some higher level to participate?

haku8cafe
09-27-16, 03:56 PM
I'm new to this game, and the world event seems exciting... but I'm not seeing anything about it anywhere in the game. I'm only level 8-- do you have to be some higher level to participate?

sorry mate because it is around level 10 or 12 to start the world event.... & sadly you will have a hard time keeping up because 6x farm is needed to keep up this event.... your worry now is 6x farm but even you have gotten that keeping up with 1hr planting is still very hard depends on your time available to this game... if you are planting 5hr crops, your $$ now at your level is very hard moreover you need to upgrade your farms,,,

I understand your pain & difficulty but I was in your position once this is just my second world event but everything will be better when you keep level up good luck

supermaay
09-27-16, 04:11 PM

Same to me. I was told to collect the New Moon Basin in Storage. I couldn't find it even after I restarted the game. There is a glitch that I hope can be corrected soon.

ATurtleIsAReptile
09-27-16, 04:15 PM
sorry mate because it is around level 10 or 12 to start the world event.... & sadly you will have a hard time keeping up because 6x farm is needed to keep up this event.... your worry now is 6x farm but even you have gotten that keeping up with 1hr planting is still very hard depends on your time available to this game... if you are planting 5hr crops, your $$ now at your level is very hard moreover you need to upgrade your farms,,,

I understand your pain & difficulty but I was in your position once this is just my second world event but everything will be better when you keep level up good luck

Oh that's a bummer, it sounds like I might not be able to level up quickly enough to participate. Thank you for explaining!

dexterminate
09-27-16, 04:26 PM
The basin didnt show up under a buildings tab for me, it was under either all or animals I forget which. Shame if you guys didnt get it at all though :(

ABABAU
09-27-16, 04:38 PM
I'm really glad they brang back World Events. The only thing that could make it better woukd be a new element and 4 animals instead of 3.

haku8cafe
09-27-16, 04:43 PM
Oh that's a bummer, it sounds like I might not be able to level up quickly enough to participate. Thank you for explaining!

try your best to get the 6x farm up first.... with the 5hr & 20hr crop farm I think it is big farm....

this is my recommendation only... I do not waste my apples on commons but I like to level my animals to just 6 or 7 because of the $$$ than I focus on just planting 5hr & 8hr crop.... the apples I got from battleground SAVE it ...

1) any battles just try your best dun worry about winning but the 300apples & save it...
2) wait for the storybook event because the grand prize is an ultra rare ( this is important MAKE SURE you ARE level 17 - 21 than you start the quest, below level 17 your grand prize might not be ULTRA rare.. level 22 you are consider high level, I was this level when I start my first storybook)
3) now whatever you save your apples for once you hatch your ultra rare this is where you feed them to, remember even the weak attack can get critical hit in battle it is low % but beats any of your level 7 commons or super rare since you will never have enough apples
4) now concentrate on getting other elements super rare animals or your favourite animals

I totally skip my first world event when I was your level but I am doing ok ... even at low Level 40+ I am already planting 6 x 75K crop 3times & 8hr crop when I zzz as my daily playing... I have less than 5 EPIC animals in my farm FYI most of my animals are level 6 & 7 I am still winning battle (I felt logging on every hour is the hardest in winning battle)

LocalNews
09-27-16, 05:31 PM

Same for me too. Nothing in my storage.

supermaay
09-27-16, 05:37 PM
Same to me. I was told to collect the New Moon Basin in Storage. I couldn't find it even after I restarted the game. There is a glitch that I hope can be corrected soon.

It seems the glitch remains. The icon of this world event is not showing on my game window. The right side of the window is occupied by three icons - the leaderboard, the spin wheel, and the tournament trophy cup. This may be the reason that my New Moon Basin is not showing.

Does anyone experience the same problem or have a solution to it?

LocalNews
09-27-16, 05:58 PM

Same for me too. Nothing in my storage. I force closed my device and then when I reopened the game it was in storage so try that. It should work for you too.

ckisser
09-27-16, 06:03 PM
open the lunar lights game and go to the part of the display that gives you the time left to play. tap the little I for information, it tells u all u need to do. do all that and this game takes care of its self and good luck

My information stops at "once you earn your first"? Can someone post an image of what the rest of the information is. Thanks

haku8cafe
09-27-16, 06:29 PM
It seems the glitch remains. The icon of this world event is not showing on my game window. The right side of the window is occupied by three icons - the leaderboard, the spin wheel, and the tournament trophy cup. This may be the reason that my New Moon Basin is not showing.

Does anyone experience the same problem or have a solution to it?

err.. try scrolling it down more ... the moon basin icon is underneath them ....

it is in the storage ... I could not find them too at first with all the animals & stuff... so instead of "ALL" I pick "DECOR" although it is still messy & crowded but it is there ...

haku8cafe
09-27-16, 06:33 PM
My information stops at "once you earn your first"? Can someone post an image of what the rest of the information is. Thanks

Good Luck!

Hatching the animal from nest (the amount of the chucks depends on the hatching time, 1 hour = 1 chunk, I believe rarity doesn’t matter). You can also sell the animal to get the Chunks (no need to place it on the habitat first).

Harvesting food at your farms

Example: 8 hours food will generate 8 Chunks, 5 hours food will generates 5 Chunks, and so on… BUT any food that less than 1 hour MIGHT NOT generate Chunks (there is a chance to get 1 Chunk). Quality DOESN’T AFFECT THE OUTCOME. 5 hours of super food (the expensive one from Grand Farm) also generates 5 Chunks.
If you miss a day farming the food, you will have a hard time to catch up. I suggest you to use 20 hours food, but make sure you calculate the time so it doesn’t end at the midnight when you sleep :). So plan your farming!!

Digging in the mine (You may get Chunks (2) instead of coin/food (as a compliment reward for rune) while mining on the mine. The chance is not 100%, but quite high, so make sure you do it !!!

Battling in the S'more Boar Tournament (Lvl 17+)

Buy a New moon basin (4 Chunks/4 hours) or the Full Moon Basin (16 Chunks/4 hours). You get one New Moon Basin at the beginning (after gathering 25 Chunks).

REMEMBER, that you need to harvest Chunks from the Basins every 4 or 16 hours, the Chunks won’t stack!!!

I do not know what information or Picture you need but goddard info was pretty crystal clear even better than what I am reading in game :cool::rolleyes:

Drachenia
09-27-16, 08:16 PM
Hello FlatFoot, can I please have Halfmoonhowler, Lunarwhal and Moonkey an image in Epic form have. Thank you und great designe :D

supermaay
09-27-16, 08:32 PM
You win 3 Moon Chunks per mine.

supermaay
09-27-16, 08:46 PM
We have to be active in the next few days. There are 3 events occurring at the same time: the Leaderboard (with spin), a tournament, and this world event. I haven't seen this busy since I started actively playing the FFS.

CuteTali
09-27-16, 09:42 PM
Aww the only animal I want from this update is the dolphin and that just happens to be the very last individual prize, I can never reach the last individual prize anymore, neither in FFS nor in DS. :(

haku8cafe
09-28-16, 12:45 AM
We have to be active in the next few days. There are 3 events occurring at the same time: the Leaderboard (with spin), a tournament, and this world event. I haven't seen this busy since I started actively playing the FFS.

we should thank the leaderboard for this especially the "pay to win' players lol... we should love them instead of hating them because without leaderboards which many "free to play" players hate.... there will not be more revenue coming in without them... nobody likes to work for free even us lol

My leaderboard is at 9K+ pts now super impressive for the level 30-40 range, well I know we have no insane food supply to boost the points at this level so they are throwing gems like crazy to this point...

3 of them are still fighting for the 1st place at 9K+ pts (I cannot imagine now boost are 50% off when they are competing lol) 4-6 placing I think gave up at 7K+ pts (still very impressive they stop boosting I guess either they ran out of gems or completing the 6 horse race is pretty insane)

N there is me at 7 place with 3k+ PTS leeching off them with spin the wheel, I averge 80+ pts & my silver chest is 100+ I just open a gold chest it nets me 260+ YUPPIE (I have calculate after I have gotten my libra even I throw in 200+ gems in speed breeding I can only get 3-4k points unless I am willing to throw in more gems of coz we see about that tomorrow)

No doubt the "pay to win" players are in my group & I am so proud to witness the 6-7 horse race

Cdnfroglover
09-28-16, 05:26 AM
Finally had time to take a closer look at the lunar prizes this morning... Anyone else notice that the first two prizes on the community side are recycled from previous events? The fern (although pretty) is from a previous world event and the glass flower is from a previous storybook. A little sad. BUT the characters are all very pretty!

byteme77
09-28-16, 07:58 AM
must say this time around not bothered about missing that last one like i have on other events

Alideh
09-28-16, 07:59 AM
These animals and this theme is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the theme!
Also glad you guys didn't get rid of the world events!

Winter_Miyako
09-28-16, 04:05 PM
Omg the game didn't say alert me that the new moon basin was for collecting chunks! I thought it was a decoration so just ignored it because, of course, my forest is already overcrowded. Luckily, I decided to come read this post for fun, but I've already lost a day of collecting chunks!

ABABAU
09-28-16, 10:12 PM
Omg the game didn't say alert me that the new moon basin was for collecting chunks! I thought it was a decoration so just ignored it because, of course, my forest is already overcrowded. Luckily, I decided to come read this post for fun, but I've already lost a day of collecting chunks!

Haha. Happy you found that out. I am constantly collecting the moon chunks. I am currently on 310 points. Yay. 190 points away fram the Lunar Globe. Yay. Probably the best I've ever fone in one day. I was expecting to bad at it. I haven't done one in a while so I thought I was goona be rusty.

Winter_Miyako
09-28-16, 11:30 PM
Haha. Happy you found that out. I am constantly collecting the moon chunks. I am currently on 310 points. Yay. 190 points away fram the Lunar Globe. Yay. Probably the best I've ever fone in one day. I was expecting to bad at it. I haven't done one in a while so I thought I was goona be rusty.

Good for you! I only have 265 points and this is my first of such an event.

M99UNA
09-29-16, 06:15 AM
Good for you! I only have 265 points and this is my first of such an event.

how many drops I have to have, to get first animal on line?

sparklegirly
09-29-16, 09:48 AM
how many drops I have to have, to get first animal on line?

I have just updated information on post #1.

If anyone knows how many Moon Chunks are required to get the Lunarwhal please post, as I won't get there for about 3 more days!

dexterminate
09-29-16, 10:18 AM
Im almost up to 500. I hope Im doing well! Not to sound completely daft but, at 800 points do I earn all community prizes or do they also have tiered points? Moonkey is eh to me so not too worried if I cant reach him.

megsailor
09-29-16, 11:18 AM
Im almost up to 500. I hope Im doing well! Not to sound completely daft but, at 800 points do I earn all community prizes or do they also have tiered points? Moonkey is eh to me so not too worried if I cant reach him.

Once you reach 800 points you are eligible for all the prizes the community earns. Each community prize is earned by different levels, like the personal goals.

Silverrain1
09-29-16, 11:19 AM

Yes all community prizes are individually tiered. Also you only become eligible for community prizes at 800 points but that will not give you the first community prize. I think that's about 80 000 points (I could be really wrong there tho lol)!

dexterminate
09-29-16, 12:23 PM
80,000! Thats a lot! I just hope I can get that insanely cute puppy and I wouldnt mind that elegant looking narwhal (who knew they could ever be pretty!)

Silverrain1
09-29-16, 12:58 PM
I also love the look of the globe. Hoping to have that out as a decoration! I'll have that first thing tomorrow morning (my time) then I can decide what to do with it

littelprincess0313
09-29-16, 04:17 PM
I also love the look of the globe. Hoping to have that out as a decoration! I'll have that first thing tomorrow morning (my time) then I can decide what to do with it

Does anyone already know how many points we need per day? I really wanna have the whale.

zaxlass
09-29-16, 05:13 PM
I just want to be clear, the Full Moon Basin is for purchase only with gems and is only useful for this event?

ABABAU
09-29-16, 06:00 PM
I want the Halfmoon Howler more than anything🐶🐾🌗

ABABAU
09-29-16, 06:01 PM
I just want to be clear, the Full Moon Basin is for purchase only with gems and is only useful for this event?
Yes, that is all correct����✅✔❌❎ℹ?

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 01:13 AM
Does anyone already know how many points we need per day? I really wanna have the whale.

I don't know how many points we need for the whale so I can't calculate properly but I'm sure the last world event was about 176 a day. This all depends on length of event and points required but because i don't know whale points this is a total shot in the dark.

Alideh
09-30-16, 03:00 AM
176 points per day :0
*headdesk* I'm way behind :/

THe whale is super gorgeous :o Definitely want to add it to my collection.

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 04:44 AM
176 points per day :0
*headdesk* I'm way behind :/

THe whale is super gorgeous :o Definitely want to add it to my collection.

Like I say, I could b wrong. It used to b about 150 but each world event went up and I'm sure that's roughly where we ended up

foxitiger
09-30-16, 08:48 AM
My new moon basin, lunar globe and moonstone are all in storage. They are all grey background with black banner across them with the word goal in white on the banner, and I am unable to move them out of storage. I have 623 moon chunks currently. My room mate that plays got her stuff right away, and wasn't "blocked" by goal. Does anyone know what "goal" I need to complete? I know it isn't much, but I am missing out on chunks :(

kooky panda
09-30-16, 10:11 AM
My new moon basin, lunar globe and moonstone are all in storage. They are all grey background with black banner across them with the word goal in white on the banner, and I am unable to move them out of storage. I have 623 moon chunks currently. My room mate that plays got her stuff right away, and wasn't "blocked" by goal. Does anyone know what "goal" I need to complete? I know it isn't much, but I am missing out on chunks :(
Please try force closing your game to see if this helps. If not please let me know.

ABABAU
09-30-16, 01:04 PM
Now every time you collect moon chunks it will be double the amount.
eg. New moon basin= 4?2=8 Full moon basin= 32?2=64

ABABAU
09-30-16, 01:11 PM
I am now elegible for community prizes. Yay. I got there so fast bacause I was in the Mine and kept getting 6 per catch.

monbohn
09-30-16, 01:18 PM
I am now elegible for community prizes. Yay. I got there so fast bacause I was in the Mine and kept getting 6 per catch.

I just started mining and am also getting 6 per piece. Wish my luck was better in finding pieces, lol. I need this boost to catch up. Glad I had 13 bombs in there already. :) Good luck everyone!! Darn Flatfoot and all these gorgeous animals that keep coming out! :D

foxitiger
09-30-16, 03:06 PM
Force closed, cleared cache restarted device. Still locked in storage.

sparklegirly
09-30-16, 05:42 PM
I have just updated post #1 to include Moon Chunks required for the Lunarwhal. Earning double points has really helped me be ahead of schedule! Thanks for being patient everyone, and good luck!

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-01-16, 06:55 AM
I'm level 11 now, and I'm estimating that I should be able to hit level 14 (where this event starts) by Monday or Tuesday, so I should get to play for about four days. Does anyone have an estimate of how many moon chunks I should be able to collect in that time, if I play a lot but don't spend more than a few gems? I'm wondering whether I could possibly aim for the Moonkey or the Halfmoon Howler, or if that's unrealistic.

haku8cafe
10-01-16, 07:24 AM
33671[/ATTACH]3367233673

I'm level 11 now, and I'm estimating that I should be able to hit level 14 (where this event starts) by Monday or Tuesday, so I should get to play for about four days. Does anyone have an estimate of how many moon chunks I should be able to collect in that time, if I play a lot but don't spend more than a few gems? I'm wondering whether I could possibly aim for the Moonkey or the Halfmoon Howler, or if that's unrealistic.

Fourth individual prize: Halfmoon Howler - 1250 Moon Chunks
Fifth individual prize: Lunarwhal - 2300

that is average 125 per day for Halfmoon Howler(125 x4days you should get min 500pts now) =======
230 per day for Lunarwhal (230 x4days you should get 920pts now)

do take note for the incoming 3days everything is double only

foxitiger
10-01-16, 07:36 AM
My new moon basin, lunar globe and moonstone are all in storage. They are all grey background with black banner across them with the word goal in white on the banner, and I am unable to move them out of storage. I have 623 moon chunks currently. My room mate that plays got her stuff right away, and wasn't "blocked" by goal. Does anyone know what "goal" I need to complete? I know it isn't much, but I am missing out on chunks*

Please try force closing your game to see if this helps. If not please let me know.

I hit 800 moon chunks and received the community prize of ferns. When first community prize unlocked, so did my basin. The path and globe are still locked by "goal".

Drachenia
10-01-16, 08:41 AM
Hello everyone this is the egg of Half Moon Howler:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img22924pgibuy560.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

cardinalpsy
10-01-16, 03:23 PM
Lunarwhal egg. Hatching time 18 hours.

ThePjays
10-01-16, 03:24 PM
Time for the community laugh 😂😂😂 I earned my silver fern on 2 days ago BUT just five minutes ago placed my Moon Basin out as **DECORATION TILES** only to realize the thing has a timer!!! I earned the moon basin within an hour or so of the event starting!!! How many points have I missed?? I am only 200 points away from the Halfmoon Howler. But imagine how much farther I would be if it wasn't for those dat-blasted DECORATIONS 😂😂😂

I am laughing but I am actually a little upset. The company is too proud of those decorations. Or maybe my OCD is kicking in 😂😂😂

Update: I've noticed as I am visiting the community a lot of players do NOT have this Moon Basin displayed. This is what happens when you're always placing useless items on the spin wheel and in the treasure chest. It looks just like a Regular Spacer Tile.

ThePjays
10-01-16, 10:15 PM
Don't feel alone... I thought the Moon Basin waa a dat blasted DECORATION too. 😂😂😂 At least you found out earlier than me. I only found out today. As I was using decorations to fill an empty expansion area, so my forest wouldn't simply look as if it had a hole in there. At that point I was already only 200 points from the Howler wolf thingy. I can't believe I had this in storage after the 1st hour or so of the event starting. I remember so clearly because I was removing my obsidian cyclops from the evolution flower and looking for the leaderboard points and saw this thing.

Maybe team lava needs to not overlap so many events. Leaderboards, Libra, Spin wheel, Tournament and Lunar World all within minutes of each other.

Silverrain1
10-02-16, 02:33 AM
At least you have your basin now! Good luck collecting for more events. Just so you know, the first prize in any world event is something that gives you tokens that we are meant to b collecting.

AuroraLava
10-02-16, 05:21 AM
I just got the Half Moon Howler, which is the only animal I was excited about for this event. I will keep playing to contribute to the community and I think I can get the final prize of Lunarwhal but I won't **** myself or spend gems to try to get it. Good luck everyone!

Eluzyion
10-02-16, 08:13 AM
Lunarwhal is 19 hour evolution time

ThePjays
10-02-16, 11:07 AM
At least you have your basin now! Good luck collecting for more events. Just so you know, the first prize in any world event is something that gives you tokens that we are meant to b collecting.

Thank you... This was only my 2nd world event. My 1st was the Fourth of July theme. I was a very new player then, I managed to get the fish but missed the walking tree. Probably the same reason misread something and didn't quite understand. But, I know now.

I also want to THANK EACH of you that participate daily in the discussions and help us out. I use ALL the information you give.
Thank you So Much.
Sincerely,
ThePjays
My family memebers are:
TwinPrincess
May
Lilac

We all depend on your input a lot of times.

ThePjays
10-02-16, 11:13 AM
Next question..

Is anyone having success in breeding for the Crescent Crane?

I finally got my thunder mammoth AFTER the Libra event was over��
I used a tortigloo (5) and julius beaver (8) their still in the breeding den.
Trying to think what's the best concoction for this Crane. ����

kooky panda
10-02-16, 02:17 PM
My new moon basin, lunar globe and moonstone are all in storage. They are all grey background with black banner across them with the word goal in white on the banner, and I am unable to move them out of storage. I have 623 moon chunks currently. My room mate that plays got her stuff right away, and wasn't "blocked" by goal. Does anyone know what "goal" I need to complete? I know it isn't much, but I am missing out on chunks*

I hit 800 moon chunks and received the community prize of ferns. When first community prize unlocked, so did my basin. The path and globe are still locked by "goal".

Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

KadeeDid
10-02-16, 06:06 PM
Time for the community laugh ������ I earned my silver fern on 2 days ago BUT just five minutes ago placed my Moon Basin out as **DECORATION TILES** only to realize the thing has a timer!!! I earned the moon basin within an hour or so of the event starting!!! How many points have I missed?? I am only 200 points away from the Halfmoon Howler. But imagine how much farther I would be if it wasn't for those dat-blasted DECORATIONS ������

I am laughing but I am actually a little upset. The company is too proud of those decorations. Or maybe my OCD is kicking in ������

Update: I've noticed as I am visiting the community a lot of players do NOT have this Moon Basin displayed. This is what happens when you're always placing useless items on the spin wheel and in the treasure chest. It looks just like a Regular Spacer Tile.

I totally thought it was a decoration too! I thought I was the only one. Then, I keep forgetting about it.

I remembered that I did the same thing back in July(?) with the flag.

I have completed many of these timer deco quests but lately they just look like deco and I have no space for such things. I have habitats I want to upgrade and can't move things around to fit in the space.

LauraGSJK
10-02-16, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know what day (and time) the double the moon chunks will be over?

For the people that didn't realize the moon basin was more than a decoration... I think I've participated in every world event. I've always managed to get all the prizes, but some events I was bad about collecting from the timed "decoration." Someone said the points needed have gone up, so I wouldn't risk not collecting from it.

When I think we are about due for a world event, I save my bombs. Of course I keep checking my quantity, and use enough so that I will still get the new ones from breeding (I think the cap is 15 bombs). I wish I had known we were going to get double moon chunks. I would have saved my bombs for mining, and got more moon chunks per realm ruin.

Good luck everyone!

goddard7006
10-03-16, 12:20 AM
Does anyone know what day (and time) the double the moon chunks will be over?

For the people that didn't realize the moon basin was more than a decoration... I think I've participated in every world event. I've always managed to get all the prizes, but some events I was bad about collecting from the timed "decoration." Someone said the points needed have gone up, so I wouldn't risk not collecting from it.

When I think we are about due for a world event, I save my bombs. Of course I keep checking my quantity, and use enough so that I will still get the new ones from breeding (I think the cap is 15 bombs). I wish I had known we were going to get double moon chunks. I would have saved my bombs for mining, and got more moon chunks per realm ruin.

Good luck everyone!

according to the pop up 10/4

ABABAU
10-03-16, 01:47 AM
Yay, I got Halfmoon Howler, FINALLY����������

LauraGSJK
10-03-16, 08:07 AM
according to the pop up 10/4

Thanks So very much! I got the pop up today and was going to post it. Thanks to your awesome help I don't have to! Thanks again!

135 more to go for me, & I've got all the individual prizes! Yippie!

Good luck everyone!:D

LauraGSJK
10-03-16, 08:12 AM
Yay, I got Halfmoon Howler, FINALLY����������

Congratulations!! Enjoy! :)

Sandybellee
10-03-16, 08:21 AM
I'm finally over 2000 moon chunks. Now I'm getting really antsy to get to 2300! The double chunks have made a big difference - I was worried for a while before that I wouldn't get the final prize.

saucysammis
10-03-16, 12:07 PM
I'm finally over 2000 moon chunks. Now I'm getting really antsy to get to 2300! The double chunks have made a big difference - I was worried for a while before that I wouldn't get the final prize.

When the event started it seemed as though we had a short event with long event goals. I didn't do the math but don't know that anyone would have made it without having the double chunks incentive.

I'm at just under 2,000 myself, with more to gather in the next hour.

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-03-16, 01:25 PM
I finally made it to level 14 and am scrambling for moon chunks! Thank you very much to haku8cafe-- because of your advice, I was ready to go with six farms, which has definitely been a big help. I'm at about 200 chunks now and am thinking I'll be able to get to 800 by the end of the event. I'm going to try to make it to 1250 for the Halfmoon Howler, but that'll definitely be a stretch-- just getting the Moonkey would be fine with me!

ABABAU
10-03-16, 02:09 PM
Congratulations!! Enjoy! :)
Thankyou. I will

ABABAU
10-03-16, 02:15 PM
When the event started it seemed as though we had a short event with long event goals. I didn't do the math but don't know that anyone would have made it without having the double chunks incentive.

I'm at just under 2,000 myself, with more to gather in the next hour.

Same here. I am 557 points away from the final prize. The onlu thing I'm worried about is the INDIVIDUAL PRIZES because we are only on 145, 427, 015.

Eluzyion
10-03-16, 03:07 PM
I got all the milestones but still putting in as many chunks as I can into the "community" part, hope everyone gets what they wanted! Good luck!

supermaay
10-03-16, 04:34 PM
The final "community prize", Moonkey, is only a Rare animal. I wonder why.

haku8cafe
10-03-16, 05:47 PM
I finally made it to level 14 and am scrambling for moon chunks! Thank you very much to haku8cafe-- because of your advice, I was ready to go with six farms, which has definitely been a big help. I'm at about 200 chunks now and am thinking I'll be able to get to 800 by the end of the event. I'm going to try to make it to 1250 for the Halfmoon Howler, but that'll definitely be a stretch-- just getting the Moonkey would be fine with me!

it is not mention in game but you get moon chunks with evolve too... so evolve any animals to lvl 4 if you have any spares

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-03-16, 07:50 PM
it is not mention in game but you get moon chunks with evolve too... so evolve any animals to lvl 4 if you have any spares
Really? Haha, I had my beagle hogging my flower the whole time, so I had no idea! That'll be good for some extra moon chunks.

MelodicStars
10-03-16, 08:58 PM
Does anyone else think that we actually will NOT get the final community prize? Even though we have reached the goal for the last community prize animal for every single previous world event, it seems as though we won't be getting the moonkey. This may be because of how it is in the shop for purchase, so it's not impossible to obtain for those who are willing to pay, which of course sucks. S8 has always given a boost so that we were able to reach the final community prize animal, but I feel like this time, they've taken off the training wheels since all the event animals are available in the shop to buy with gems. Of course, I could be wrong and we can miraculously get the moonkey, but it seems the chances are very slim..

Sandybellee
10-03-16, 11:25 PM
Lunarwharl in storage! Can't wait to bring it out! Good luck to all still on the way!

Sandybellee
10-03-16, 11:26 PM
The final "community prize", Moonkey, is only a Rare animal. I wonder why.

Because it's a community prize and much easier to get than the individual prizes (everyone with 800 tokens gets it).

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 12:47 AM
Yeah, it's not looking great for getting the final prize. I can't remember where we would normally b at, at this point as it's been so long since the previous world event but it always looks close with the last prize and so far we have always been successful. I guess tho, that just because we have been successful before dsnt necessarily mean we will this time. I won't buy it tho so if the community dsnt get it, i will miss out on it. On the plus side I will get lunarwhal at some point today!

Sandybellee
10-04-16, 03:01 AM
I'm still very confident we will get Moonkey. To my knowledge there has never been an occasion in any S8 game with world events that the community would have missed out on the final prize.

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 03:16 AM
I'm still very confident we will get Moonkey. To my knowledge there has never been an occasion in any S8 game with world events that the community would have missed out on the final prize.

Yeah, your probably right. Wouldn't make sense to start missing prizes now. As long as we keep collecting I'm sure we will b fine

saucysammis
10-04-16, 09:20 AM

We will have to step it up in our gathering because the double moon chunks ends today. If we are getting the final individual prize early because of the double chunks we should theoretically be able to get the final prize as well.

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 09:21 AM
I got my whale today! Super excited. Will keep collecting for the community prizes but I'm not a huge fan of monkeys 🐒 still hope to get it tho, would never say no to a new animal

poofyena
10-04-16, 12:25 PM
Ugh I wish they'd move the speed up button. Just send 40 gems speeding rune prunes by accident -sob- I was saving for the lunar habitat.

Anywhoo. Looking like I should make the final prize without to much work. Can't wait to hatch my lunar pup, he's in storage waiting for me to finish trying for pumpkin panda.

Silverrain1
10-04-16, 01:30 PM
Ugh I wish they'd move the speed up button. Just send 40 gems speeding rune prunes by accident -sob- I was saving for the lunar habitat.

Anywhoo. Looking like I should make the final prize without to much work. Can't wait to hatch my lunar pup, he's in storage waiting for me to finish trying for pumpkin panda.

I feel your pain! I have done that several times, just think of the moon chunks tho

ABABAU
10-04-16, 02:18 PM
How much Moon Chunks have people's community got. Right now mine has 168, 988, 834?

ABABAU
10-04-16, 02:20 PM

This also happens to ne. I wish tgey coild do a -Are you sure you want to spend?- thing.

LauraGSJK
10-04-16, 02:57 PM

I totally agree with you!

saucysammis
10-04-16, 03:10 PM
How much Moon Chunks have people's community got. Right now mine has 168, 988, 834?

Everyone of us is in the same one community. We all have the same number. What each of us achieve helps everyone who plays the game and has reached at least 800 moon pieces.

Alideh
10-04-16, 04:02 PM
Super glad yall decided to give us 4 days of x2 Moon chucks :D It really helped me an now I'm less than 300 points away from getting the Moon Whale :D

ThePjays
10-04-16, 11:55 PM
🆔 ThePjays

Well, I just placed Lunarwhal in my storage. Wasn't too stressful of a race especially with the double points.

However, I am interested in Moonkey but the community points are only at 178,106,753!! This is only my second world event but seems people are slow playing this event or simply not interested.

My girls who are usually very enthusiastic especially if there are new animals are simply doing battles. They both said their not interested. And only one became interested when I told them about the Professor Tournament today. The other one said tournament pricing is too high for a mere 300 apples.

I am going to keep breeding and evolving for the community. I certainly hope we can obtain the moonkey.

Does anyone know is there a specific number (goal) in the Moonkey range we must reach?

Silverrain1
10-05-16, 01:29 AM
The pjays
The number of tokens we need for the last prize varies anywhere from 300 000 to 380 000. I'm not sure if it's ever more than that, I don't remember it being higher but the last world event was a long time ago!

tahitii
10-05-16, 02:37 AM
We must reach 290 000 community points for the Moonkey! Think we are so far behind :(

Silverrain1
10-05-16, 04:41 AM
We must reach 290 000 community points for the Moonkey! Think we are so far behind :(

I think that's the lowest I can ever remember seeing the total for the final prize on a world event!

Cdnfroglover
10-05-16, 05:57 AM
Got the Lunarwhal late lastnight. (confession... stayed up late reading so I could collect from the moon basin one more time and get it!) I will still collect in hopes of the Moonkey of course!

greeneyedalexa
10-05-16, 06:15 AM
There's no chance for the moonkey this time, unless they give us the last 2 days some boosting, like x5 on everything, that gives us the points, but that's not going to happen. For 8 days we barely got 189 000 000 points, not a chance we'll collect another 100 000 000 for last 2 days...

haku8cafe
10-05-16, 06:57 AM
some interesting facts I found I always remember I was just playing my first world event "Firework Forest Event" with about less than 24hours when my lvl qualify so bad luck for me...

Firework Forest Event 14DAYS Lunar Light Event 10days
Individual Prizes Individual Prizes
25 fireworks == Star Flag 25 Moon Chucks == New Moon Basin
2400 fireworks == LiberTree 2300 Moon Chucks == 2300 Lunarwhal

Community Prizes Community Prizes
Star Tiles == 80,000,000 fireworks Silver Ferns == ??? Moon Chucks
****** Tile == 200,000,000 fireworks Glass Flowers == 180,000,000 Moon Chucks
******d Skunk == 300,000,000 fireworks Moonkey == 290,000,000 Moon Chucks

You be the judge, but there is double 2x moon chucks & evolve do give us moon chucks which in a way do help us cover the 4 days we are missing

ThePjays
10-05-16, 09:44 AM
The pjays
The number of tokens we need for the last prize varies anywhere from 300 000 to 380 000. I'm not sure if it's ever more than that, I don't remember it being higher but the last world event was a long time ago!

Thank you 🙂.

I just now saw it says we need 290 with only 49 hours lefts!! That's some serious playing that would have to be done. Maybe those "big Gem" spenders will pick up the pace so they can have their animal of choice.

Meanwhile, trying to breed for the Crane my Best fails are:
Dragon fly
Elephaton
Beegul (nest)
Zappra (den)

Well Best of Luck to us All 💕❤️💕

Silverrain1
10-05-16, 10:04 AM
Thank you 🙂.

I just now saw it says we need 290 with only 49 hours lefts!! That's some serious playing that would have to be done. Maybe those "big Gem" spenders will pick up the pace so they can have their animal of choice.

Meanwhile, trying to breed for the Crane my Best fails are:
Dragon fly
Elephaton
Beegul (nest)
Zappra (den)

Well Best of Luck to us All 💕❤️💕

It's always close for the last community prize, it comes down to the last few minutes of the event before we get it. It's been like that in every event iv played but we have always got it with literal seconds to spare lol

Cdnfroglover
10-05-16, 10:46 AM
It's always close for the last community prize, it comes down to the last few minutes of the event before we get it. It's been like that in every event iv played but we have always got it with literal seconds to spare lol

Exactly... I find everyone who hasn't yet gotten the last individual prize but wants it bad, gems out in the last hour and that's when we get that final community prize!

Silverrain1
10-05-16, 02:14 PM
Exactly... I find everyone who hasn't yet gotten the last individual prize but wants it bad, gems out in the last hour and that's when we get that final community prize!

Very true. I wonder if that will b the case this time tho since the last prize can actually b bought. If the people who spend the gems speeding (which boosts the community) decides to just buy it, we wont get that boost.
Number wise, we don't actually look to far from getting the moonkey tho

Alideh
10-05-16, 02:40 PM
I am 83 points away from getting the MoonWhale :D Definitely will get it in time, Glad they had the 2x event otherwise I would have definitely not even came close in time.
I feel like we might not get the moonmonkey :/ Which I am starting to be okay with :/ I hate monkeys and all monkey animals in games are creepy EXCEPT for this one, this one I actually like, it is beautiful and definitely one I wanted and still kind of want but I feel like we won't make it in time so :/ :(
Broke so can't buy gems at the moment so really hoping that we will make those points in time although I think we won't :/

ABABAU
10-06-16, 06:25 PM
I am 83 points away from getting the MoonWhale :D Definitely will get it in time, Glad they had the 2x event otherwise I would have definitely not even came close in time.
I feel like we might not get the moonmonkey :/ Which I am starting to be okay with :/ I hate monkeys and all monkey animals in games are creepy EXCEPT for this one, this one I actually like, it is beautiful and definitely one I wanted and still kind of want but I feel like we won't make it in time so :/ :(
Broke so can't buy gems at the moment so really hoping that we will make those points in time although I think we won't :/

I just boosted up ti the Lunarwhal using 14 gems👍

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-07-16, 06:45 AM
Hooray, I made it to the Halfmoon Howler! :D What a beautiful animal! I knew I wouldn't make it to the Lunarwhal since I started so late, but I'm very happy to have gotten the other two animals! Now to make sure we make it to the Moonkey...

ThePjays
10-07-16, 09:44 AM
🆔 ThePjays

Oh boy oh boy!! I am so nervous about getting the Moonkey. We have two hours and need 5 million points. I am currently at over 2700 points myself.

I have two other players in the house and guess what? This time Neither one of this little stinkers are interested in ANY of the animals!! So, after I achieved my 2300 points, I've been working on their devices to get more points. However, that's been very unsuccessful as they keep placing the devices out of plain view.

Ohhhhh but wait till the next event and they want me to man their device while they are at school. I am not going to touch them at all. I did manage to get the Howler wolf on the household device, but I won't make it to the Lunarwhal without spending cash.

Good Luck to Everyone

Cdnfroglover
10-07-16, 10:23 AM
So close! Just hatched a 20hr egg off the nest and harvested my gardens... those are my last moon chunks! Hope we make it. Baking muffins and waiting for the update this afternoon to see!

Alideh
10-07-16, 10:29 AM
Got this beauty moments after my previous post.

Less than 3mil away from us achieving that moonkey :D :D :D Glad I was wrong!!!
1 hour left :/ Hope we do get that moonkey :D

ATurtleIsAReptile
10-07-16, 11:21 AM
We did it, with nine minutes to spare! Yaaay! Moonkeys for everybody :D

Missmaris84
10-07-16, 11:21 AM
Yaaaay!

Cdnfroglover
10-07-16, 11:25 AM
That was a nail biter! I just hatched the 20 hr Howler a little bit ago and decided to name it Moonie. Enjoy your Moonkey's everyone!

Alideh
10-07-16, 11:25 AM
Yes!!! Community we did it!!! :D Yes!!!

Congrats everyone :D & good luck to those who are point away from getting the moonwale!!

Storm8/Team Lava you guys did an awesome job with the style of this event! Super beautiful! Finally a monkey that I am not scared of XD (I am creeped out by monkeys in real life)

ckisser
10-07-16, 01:35 PM
That was a nail biter! I just hatched the 20 hr Howler a little bit ago and decided to name it Moonie. Enjoy your Moonkey's everyone!

Does anyone know the elements of the monkey? Breeding time or evolution time?

ABABAU
10-07-16, 02:21 PM
Yay. I got a Moonkey!!!:o