PDA

View Full Version : Lunar Night Event (leaderboard) Starts Sept 27

Pages : [1] 2

harobeda
09-26-16, 11:10 AM
New leaderboard event according to the popup. Get your breeding dens and evolution temples ready.

Edit (KP)

Milestone Prizes:

Moonlit Mountain (2,100 points)
Type: Habitat
Level: 17
Dragon Capacity: 3
Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
Cost: 200 Gold
Sells for: 5,200 Coin
Build Time: None
Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

Moonlight Dragon (4,600 points)
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Blue
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Supernova Dragon (6,200 points)
Rarity: Rare
Type: Purple Yellow Red
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 10
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Shooting Star Dragon (7,200 points)
Type: Purple Blue Yellow
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Incubation: 16 hours

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33665&d=1474988592 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33665&d=1474988592)

amerirish
09-26-16, 11:37 AM
Nice looking dragons, it really sucks that 95% of players won't win the grand prize (including me) :mad:

random59
09-26-16, 11:41 AM
Nice looking dragons, it really sucks that 95% of players won't win the grand prize (including me) :mad:

Totally agree with you there, will be interesting to see what the milestones are?

ksbmommy
09-26-16, 11:47 AM
Never played a leaderboard event before - I took a (long) break from the game before they were introduced. This should be fun.......

jbyn4e
09-26-16, 11:56 AM
Yeeey time for relaxing :) - S8, please give me some much gold spending competitive players, that's only way I'll get some milestones :)

harobeda
09-26-16, 12:01 PM
Never played a leaderboard event before - I took a (long) break from the game before they were introduced. This should be fun.......

My main recommendation would be don't get caught up trying to win 1st or 2nd place. It's not worth the stress. Focus on the milestones. Once the event starts there'll be an icon on the top right side of the screen to see what place you have. The milestones should be the second tab over. Depending on number of nests, etc, you may or may not make the last few milestones. Just make sure you always have something on the nest/evolving. In Artic Isles too if you have it. Sometimes feeding dragons counts, it depends on the specific rules of this event. I find them to be stressful since I typically like to try for the top 2 places (only top 2 of the 20 get the final dragon). But the last couple I missed out on. At least I got the Mama dragon (previous leaderboard that I REALLY wanted to win on).

ksbmommy
09-26-16, 12:08 PM
My main recommendation would be don't get caught up trying to win 1st or 2nd place. It's not worth the stress. Focus on the milestones. Once the event starts there'll be an icon on the top right side of the screen to see what place you have. The milestones should be the second tab over. Depending on number of nests, etc, you may or may not make the last few milestones. Just make sure you always have something on the nest/evolving. In Artic Isles too if you have it. Sometimes feeding dragons counts, it depends on the specific rules of this event. I find them to be stressful since I typically like to try for the top 2 places (only top 2 of the 20 get the final dragon). But the last couple I missed out on. At least I got the Mama dragon (previous leaderboard that I REALLY wanted to win on).

Thank you! I'm not stressing over this one (I hope), Dragon Tales was too stressful. I have a backup line waiting for my evolution temple - I only have one because I only have to evolve at level 7 and 10, it's not worth the gold for two in my case. I do have three nests and two are full, the third egg will be on the nest in a couple of hours, ready to hatch just about the time it starts. Woo hoo, thankfully I know about these forums and reading up, getting ready in advance really helps a lot.

Don't have the artic isles yet - can't get the stupid dragon to save my life, I've given up on it for a while.

amerirish
09-26-16, 12:31 PM
One other unsolicited suggestion: make sure you read the 'info' tab to see exactly what does give you points. The requirements differ from time to time so I always go there first :)

random59
09-26-16, 12:51 PM
Another tip is if you are breeding in the Arctic Isles during leaderboard and manage to breed anything rare and that you don't have, take a snap shot of it on the nest and when it has hatched. These can go missing during this event, as I did manage to have an Snow Angel go missing.

byteme77
09-26-16, 01:03 PM
think the artic needs closing this time around avoids all theese bugs happening and dragon looks nice i can see people boostin like crazy from the start so aint even gonna attempt this , maybe 1 day :D

LocalNews
09-26-16, 02:01 PM
Another tip is if you are breeding in the Arctic Isles during leaderboard and manage to breed anything rare and that you don't have, take a snap shot of it on the nest and when it has hatched. These can go missing during this event, as I did manage to have an Snow Angel go missing.

Thank you so much for this tip as I have an Icicle Dragon on the nest right now in Artic Isles. I have been trying so hard for such a long time to get my last two dragons to complete it. I would be so angry if it disappeared.

Clark_Wayne
09-26-16, 03:28 PM
will see what milestones prizes are ;)

judyandthecat
09-26-16, 04:02 PM
will see what milestones prizes are ;)

Hoping for a lunar habitat....
Or any habitat as a milestone prize!

kimandamelia
09-26-16, 04:30 PM
think the artic needs closing this time around avoids all theese bugs happening and dragon looks nice i can see people boostin like crazy from the start so aint even gonna attempt this , maybe 1 day :D
Yes, also because it is unfair to have players who are allowed to have this island to be on the same board as those who can't.

[S8] Elsa
09-26-16, 04:37 PM

This was fixed, so you should not encounter this going forward.

cdreams1980
09-26-16, 04:42 PM
I'm not interested in achieving first or second place, just getting the milestones. In previous leaderboard events, I've used the boosts and done some speed breeding in order to reach certain ones. I have the gold currently to buy a third nest - would this be the better investment? I figured I would need to get the third nest before the next community event (last time they overlapped so I was able to do my speed breeding during both and **** two birds with one stone). I'm still kicking myself for not getting the 2nd evolution temple when it was on sale...

Jennerwein1
09-26-16, 05:27 PM
No rest for the weary. Will only try for the milestones,as I don't particularly like these dragons. I have taken it easy with the last few events and was pretty much stress free. Made more food for tales, which came in handy.

PinkBubbles75
09-26-16, 07:59 PM
I hope the milestone prizes are good. Hopefully there are some moon or night like dragons.

jaymieb2
09-26-16, 08:35 PM
Hoping a habitat is one of the milestones! :-)

Hope to be off to a good start - ready to harvest, hatch, evolve, etc.

frenchmarketgirl
09-26-16, 11:47 PM
Storm 8 is slowly but surely losing players because of too many events. One thing is for sure, I will never buy another bar of gold from them. I'm sick of them trying to force us to use gold to reach the last milestones, let alone the 1st or 2nd place. The tales too are getting just about impossible without gold. Not to mention the food. I am fortunate to have gold producing dragons. What about the people who don't? Yes, I know, it's only a game, take a break if you need to, yada yada yada, but I play the game for the dragons. Not to miss out because I'm exhausted.

nyrrem
09-27-16, 12:13 AM
I have an artic isle but I no longer have an Apple device so I will appear to have one if you visit my island but I can't access it. This may be the case for others too.
I really like the dragons for this lb event bit like others, there is little chnace I will get them. The final milestones are always out if reach.

jjblueyes
09-27-16, 01:31 AM
Storm 8 is slowly but surely losing players because of too many events. One thing is for sure, I will never buy another bar of gold from them. I'm sick of them trying to force us to use gold to reach the last milestones, let alone the 1st or 2nd place. The tales too are getting just about impossible without gold. Not to mention the food. I am fortunate to have gold producing dragons. What about the people who don't? Yes, I know, it's only a game, take a break if you need to, yada yada yada, but I play the game for the dragons. Not to miss out because I'm exhausted.

Yep. Agree with you. I'm done spending and if I can't get something oh well. They've lost my money business. Not sure how long till I won't play at all. Not that it seems to matter much but that's where I'm at.

ecxtasy
09-27-16, 01:51 AM
My article Isle has been missing for a little while
Now I hardly use it so wasn't so bothered thought they had taken away for leader board event but just realised it's still not back

ecxtasy
09-27-16, 01:54 AM
Oops scratch that it is now there just no travel button until you hit it

dypapaisland
09-27-16, 04:22 AM
I just hope I will not be grouped with crazy gold spenders this time. Fingers crossed.

Kennedward
09-27-16, 07:46 AM

Agreed, I'm only be playing leisurely and see what milestones I get

Unless I'm placed in a more regular group where nobody spends, which I doubt that'll happen

SofiaDeo
09-27-16, 08:05 AM
Starts today folks!

SofiaDeo
09-27-16, 08:11 AM
Thank you! I'm not stressing over this one (I hope), Dragon Tales was too stressful. I have a backup line waiting for my evolution temple - I only have one because I only have to evolve at level 7 and 10, it's not worth the gold for two in my case. I do have three nests and two are full, the third egg will be on the nest in a couple of hours, ready to hatch just about the time it starts. Woo hoo, thankfully I know about these forums and reading up, getting ready in advance really helps a lot.

Don't have the artic isles yet - can't get the stupid dragon to save my life, I've given up on it for a while.
Have you tried using really low level winter/magic? My lvl 6 Magic hasn't done an Arctic type yet but the lvl 4 Winter & Magic do it first try....

fhjigfrf
09-27-16, 08:32 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing what the milestones are and if one is a habitat. I don't think I have a chance of coming in first or second this time -- I won the last leaderboard so I'll probably be grouped with more competitive players. And I don't want to spend gold because I'm saving for a second evolution temple.

ksbmommy
09-27-16, 08:34 AM
Have you tried using really low level winter/magic? My lvl 6 Magic hasn't done an Arctic type yet but the lvl 4 Winter & Magic do it first try....

I have a level 5 and 10 magic and level 8 winter. I'm so frustrated about all the winter fails I get, I sell them off the nest, I refuse to place any more. I just gave up. Maybe I'll try and stick one on the nest later today and see what happens.

Exeroth
09-27-16, 09:24 AM
While the dragons look great, I'm most excited for the first place trophy- it would look great with the Perfect Paradise trophy. Once I have the two, my island's symmetry will be complete, and I won't have to bother with trophies!
Here's hoping we get a nice habitat and some cool dragons from the milestone. I'm really hoping it isn't just all the dragons from that Steller event from a few years ago, or whatever it was called.

jaymieb2
09-27-16, 09:59 AM
Thirty five minu

jaymieb2
09-27-16, 10:07 AM
Thirty five minutes before the event is scheduled to go live! Hoping we get points for harvesting and the battle arena. Also hoping that there is a nice habitat!

Wish the milestones would be the same for everyone - instead of points for some, food for others, and the dreaded deco prizes...

My goal is to reach as many milestones as possible. :-) The grand prize could be the coolest thing in the world, but I am not willing to spend that much gold on a dragon. Now, if it was a habitat...? Maybe... :-)

Good luck, everyone! Hope you meet your goals!

amerirish
09-27-16, 10:27 AM
I'm anxious to see the milestone prizes too. As cute as the first/second place prize is, I know I have no shot at it which is why I hate this type of event.

anaghasaki
09-27-16, 10:38 AM
I can't believe I am going to get that moonlit habitat!!!! Woooooow.. I was planning to spend gold for it.. Now I get it for free!!!!!!
And for once, I like ALL the prizes in that wheel (well may be except those coins, but even they are useful for rushrooms and upgrapes, need lots of them).. I loooove those steps.. I WANT more of them.. I got as many as I could in the original tales, but I WANT more

A BIG thanks to S8.. Even more for that moonlight dragon.. The first time I saw this dragon in arena, I rushed to find out more about it and was disappointed to see it was unbreedable.. NOW I AM GOING to get you MOONLIGHT..

First prize in wheel: GOLD chest, but only 98 points.. Still on the whole, I LIKE this leaderboard.. Not sure about the First prize, but milestones are NICE.. Thank you, thank you, thank you S8..

Eluzyion
09-27-16, 10:43 AM
My group is boosting already.. It just started! Wow...

amerirish
09-27-16, 10:44 AM
Prize Dragons:

Crescent Dragon FIRST PLACE/SECOND PLACE POINT LEADERS
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Cosmic Blue Yellow
Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Buying Price: 1,900 Gold
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Full Moon Dragon FINAL MILESTONE PRIZE (8,200 POINTS)
Type: White Blue Yellow
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Buying Price: 1,100 Gold
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 75 Exp

amerirish
09-27-16, 10:46 AM
Wow, I have all of the Milestone Dragons except obviously Full Moon <sigh>

lenasdinner
09-27-16, 10:54 AM

Mine too......never happend before in my group like this.in what kind of group I fell in to? Will see......
I have only one milestone,so thats good,I like the habitat.will try for last one I might buy boost will see about that. Grand prize is far away for me

anaghasaki
09-27-16, 10:57 AM
That lunar basin is sooo cute.. Tempted to buy one.. What do you friends think?? Should I spend some of the 900 gold on it?? Its only 150.. It will be helpful in this event and I am sure it will remain on my island as decoration.. Please guide me.. I am under a lot of temptation.. Not able to have my wits working properly.. The whole milestones have exited me.. An ultra rare dragon to win....

amerirish
09-27-16, 10:57 AM

Just to mention, I bought the one hour 7 gold boost at the beginning too but only because I had several items ready to be collected, such as hatching Valiant. I figured for a few bars it can't hurt to boost my numbers out of the gate. I know I'm not going to win so I never buy boosts. I just want to get to the final Milestone as quickly as I can.

31aug2002
09-27-16, 10:59 AM

Mine too......I have only one milestone,so thats good,I like the habitat.will try for last one I might buy boost will see about that. Grand prize is far away for me

It's only been 30 minutes and my group leader has crossed 1000pts with a double boost ... 4 ppl in it boosting

So the madness begins.

The Dragons are beautiful and I love the free habitat!!!
I don't see a chance of winning Ist place so will just try for the milestones as far as I can go!!!

nyrrem
09-27-16, 11:09 AM
Hahhahaahaha boosts already. If you're going to boost; at least wait until the end -like **** bidding.

amerirish
09-27-16, 11:12 AM
Hahhahaahaha boosts already. If you're going to boost; at least wait until the end -like **** bidding.

Why? What difference does it make if it's in the beginning or end? Especially if the individual player has their own goals & schedule. Like I said above, I just want to get through the Milestones as quickly as I can as I know I can't win. At the end of the event, boosts fly like arrows and there's virtual bloodshed. I want to be done long before that happens :)

Exeroth
09-27-16, 11:15 AM
It's been just under an hour, and first place has over 5k points. Yeah so much for this tournament. :/

ksbmommy
09-27-16, 11:19 AM
Just got started - I bought the second breeding roost only because it was on sale for 50 gold. Put a diamond and rainbow on it - BOOM! 44 hours - my 3rd gold dragon is in progress! In my main breeding, I have either an Ice Age (finally!) or Hippogriff (super rare) ready to go in 4 hours.

My first spin and I won a bunch of leaderboard points, I bought the 1 hour boost because I had 3 nests ready (33 hrs, 16 hours and 16 hours with one rare dragon) to hatch, I used all my apples to feed my dragons and my evolution temple was ready with a 16 hour dragon finished. Filled up my empty nests with Air dragons, put on more food and I'm good.

Oh wait, I need to go to the mine and look for food before my 1 hour expires, if I find some, somebody's going to get some food :-)

Sitting at 712 points, 2 milestones already completed. I'm going for the milestone prizes, I'm not stressing on winning this thing, just starting strong out of the gate - maybe scare everyone off :-)

naninak
09-27-16, 11:22 AM
I stayed out the tales only raising the Ranger dragon to level four and got some river decor. It saved my rarest dragons(ones I bred) to evolve during this event. With only hatching and collecting and feeding the apples I saved not evolving questionable dragons during Tales, I was able to get 1141 points in the first hour with no boosts. I thought I'd get Glasswing fed to 14, but only got it from 10 to 13 with 400,000 apples. I am basically out of food now, and there's no way to get 1st for me, but I am definitely getting the lovely habitat plus some dragons. I'll have to think about the breeding den on sale.

FieldsLikeB
09-27-16, 11:22 AM
Well two dragons I do not have and another moonlit mountain habitat, I'll keep my nests busy, anyway. I'm never not evolving something. Not a bad LB but not interested enough in the prize dragon this time around to spend gold.

Good luck, everyone.

nyrrem
09-27-16, 11:31 AM
Why? What difference does it make if it's in the beginning or end? Especially if the individual player has their own goals & schedule. Like I said above, I just want to get through the Milestones as quickly as I can as I know I can't win. At the end of the event, boosts fly like arrows and there's virtual bloodshed. I want to be done long before that happens :)

True. I've never had a bloodbath of a group.

amerirish
09-27-16, 11:38 AM
True. I've never had a bloodbath of a group.

Dude, I've seen players jump thousands of points on the last day (no joke). It's brutal <shudder>

:D

fhjigfrf
09-27-16, 11:49 AM
I started with the 7 gold boost because I had both nests, evolution temple, and everything in arctic isles ready to collect. Now I've done all that, fed a bunch of things (finally got black knight to level 15) and I'm done. I don't care much for the final milestone dragon and have most of the rest, so I don't need to spend more gold.

I do like the crescent dragon but I don't want to spend a ton of gold to fight for it. One other person in my group also started boosting, but they chose the more expensive boost and have five gold dragons to my two.

Eluzyion
09-27-16, 11:52 AM
Just to mention, I bought the one hour 7 gold boost at the beginning too but only because I had several items ready to be collected, such as hatching Valiant. I figured for a few bars it can't hurt to boost my numbers out of the gate. I know I'm not going to win so I never buy boosts. I just want to get to the final Milestone as quickly as I can.

That makes sense, yea I would too if I had high rarity dragons coming off the nest or out of evolution.. My last group was harsh so when I saw boosting at the start I was just like oh no lol :)

amerirish
09-27-16, 11:55 AM
That makes sense, yea I would too if I had high rarity dragons coming off the nest or out of evolution.. My last group was harsh so when I saw boosting at the start I was just like oh no lol :)

LOL, that's why I wanted to post my thinking/reasoning for getting a boost right out of the gate. I never buy boosts, but having an Ultra Rare coming off the nest, it seemed like a good investment. I used to purchase the decoration in the market that gives you points every 2.5 hours until they started putting it on sale at half price a couple of days after players already bought it for full price. I thought that was such BS and a slap in the face so I stopped spending my gold on them. The boost was a much more acceptable investment to me.

jaymieb2
09-27-16, 11:57 AM

Dunno if I am in your group, but I boosted when I started. Why? Everything was ready all at the same time, and because of the 7 gold boost, I am now over 500 points. I don't speed breed or speed hatch. My boost is not being utilized to the fullest, but with a few well timed boosts - probably 4-5 (30 gold, give or take), I can reach my goal using boosts my way.

My goal is to reach the last milestone. I will not win the grand prize. Not even close! Not even trying! But I want the habitat and dragons! :-)

Florr06
09-27-16, 11:58 AM
Sooo happy with a habitat as a prize :) I'm a bit sad I won't be able to get to the first dragon :( I never get past 3000-3500

amerirish
09-27-16, 12:05 PM
Milestone Prizes:

Moonlit Mountain (2,100 points)
Type: Habitat
Level: 17
Dragon Capacity: 3
Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
Cost: 200 Gold
Sells for: 5,200 Coin
Build Time: None
Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

Moonlight Dragon (4,600 points)
Type: White Blue
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Supernova Dragon (6,200 points)
Rarity: Rare
Type: Purple Yellow Red
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Incubation: 10 hours

Shooting Star Dragon (7,200 points)
Type: Purple Blue Yellow
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Incubation: 16 hours

9krm
09-27-16, 12:26 PM
Love the habitat!

AuroraLava
09-27-16, 12:27 PM
I can't believe I am going to get that moonlit habitat!!!! Woooooow.. I was planning to spend gold for it.. Now I get it for free!!!!!!
And for once, I like ALL the prizes in that wheel (well may be except those coins, but even they are useful for rushrooms and upgrapes, need lots of them).. I loooove those steps.. I WANT more of them.. I got as many as I could in the original tales, but I WANT more

A BIG thanks to S8.. Even more for that moonlight dragon.. The first time I saw this dragon in arena, I rushed to find out more about it and was disappointed to see it was unbreedable.. NOW I AM GOING to get you MOONLIGHT..

First prize in wheel: GOLD chest, but only 98 points.. Still on the whole, I LIKE this leaderboard.. Not sure about the First prize, but milestones are NICE.. Thank you, thank you, thank you S8..

Yes I love that we get a habitat as well, and as an early milestone too!! The leader on my main account is boosting as well even though there is a LARGE gap before 2nd place.

kimandamelia
09-27-16, 12:59 PM
Only thing in milestones I don't have is the habitat! Easy week for me, since I have all of the dragons! And since my platform and IOS is continuously grouped together, I won't spend gold to boost and therefore will not participate in the Boards..

Eluzyion
09-27-16, 01:03 PM
Dunno if I am in your group, but I boosted when I started. Why? Everything was ready all at the same time, and because of the 7 gold boost, I am now over 500 points. I don't speed breed or speed hatch. My boost is not being utilized to the fullest, but with a few well timed boosts - probably 4-5 (30 gold, give or take), I can reach my goal using boosts my way.

My goal is to reach the last milestone. I will not win the grand prize. Not even close! Not even trying! But I want the habitat and dragons! :-)

I'd do the same! I was just hoping I wasn't in a group like the last one I was in lol honestly I don't judge on who does what with their money .. My initial reaction was more of how badly I'd do in this event if people boosted "already" as one group I was in went well over 35k points, not sure what they ended at I went out of town but it was a megabattle with high points when I left lol.. Leaderboards aren't really my cup of tea I get what I can, and like you, if I have good dragons ready to hatch/evolve I'd boost too!

Good luck to everyone! Hope you get what you're trying for! :)

jaymieb2
09-27-16, 01:20 PM
I'd do the same! I was just hoping I wasn't in a group like the last one I was in lol honestly I don't judge on who does what with their money .. My initial reaction was more of how badly I'd do in this event if people boosted "already" as one group I was in went well over 35k points, not sure what they ended at I went out of town but it was a megabattle with high points when I left lol.. Leaderboards aren't really my cup of tea I get what I can, and like you, if I have good dragons ready to hatch/evolve I'd boost too!

You should be pretty safe in my group. I am always with a pretty good set - the top 2-4 batitle it out while the rest work on milestones. Usually, I finish in

Eluzyion
09-27-16, 01:31 PM
You should be pretty safe in my group. I am always with a pretty good set - the top 2-4 batitle it out while the rest work on milestones. Usually, I finish in

I'll be below you holding you up towards the top, just wipe your shoes so I don't get mud tracks on my shoulders hehe good luck! :)

jaymieb2
09-27-16, 01:31 PM

You should be pretty safe in this group. Usually the top 2-4 battle it out for the grand prize, and the rest of us work on milestones. I am not usually grouped with too many big spenders, and usually finish around 4-6th place.

Last leaderboard, I think it was 25K, 14K, 10K, 8500, me at 24 over the last milestone, someone at 13 over the last milestone, someone else at 2 over the last milestone, and then 6,500 down to 3,500.

We did have movement on the last day. One of the top finishers came from near the bottom, but I was just trying for the final milestone. Came in 5th. Was surprised, because I thought I was going to be 7th. Lol!

Most of the leaderboard, I was in 3rd, and was even second once. Briefly. :-) but I am just trying to average 820 per day to stay on track for the final milestone. :-)

jaymieb2
09-27-16, 01:33 PM
I'll be below you holding you up towards the top, just wipe your shoes so I don't get mud tracks on my shoulders hehe good luck! :)

Lol! Clean shoes! Got it! :-) Good Luck! :-)

random59
09-27-16, 03:15 PM
Milestone 1 - 8,000 coins
MIlestone 2 - 8,000 coins, just what every girl needs when they have billions of coins they can't use:mad:

anaghasaki
09-27-16, 03:20 PM
Milestone 1 - 8,000 coins
MIlestone 2 - 8,000 coins, just what every girl needs when they have billions of coins they can't use:mad:

I don't know.. I can do with extra coins.. My coins are fast disappearing now a days.. I am at home and food is very low, so planting rushrooms every hour.. would like to do upgrapes.. At least I can build up my food stock..

imawannabe
09-27-16, 03:47 PM
Where do you get the lu ar basin?

kooky panda
09-27-16, 03:52 PM
Where do you get the lu ar basin?
You can buy the Lunar Basin in the market for 150 gold.

anaghasaki
09-27-16, 05:46 PM
My lunar basin:
Can't finalise how to keep.. Simple or fully clustered

http://i68.tinypic.com/qx42ux.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2nk3zn4.jpg

Gladiola8
09-27-16, 05:56 PM
I prepared myself for the leaderboard with the breeding den, evolution temple, 2 nests were all active. The leaderboard started this morning (AEST). When I started my rank was 11 (some players were using the boost)and now 3 hrs after is 12, very discouraging. Usually I end up between rank 10-15 which means coins as the prize and I do not need it. Perhaps I just have a stress free week.

Kennedward
09-27-16, 06:06 PM
As I expected, being placed in groups where many players boosts since the beginning, my group has 3 players boosting right now:

1. 2500
2. 1600
3. 1000
4 to 15 are all in 100
15 to 20 are below 100

Don't really see the point of writing down to exact points as always, it seems 3 players in my group are determined to win this, too bad only 2 will get the dragon prize

ksbmommy
09-27-16, 06:27 PM
Since this is my first leaderboard, looks like I'm in a quiet group. So far I'm ahead with just 864 points, the second place is at 564. Lots in the high 200's.

Looking at their places, some are only in the high 60 levels, most are gold free - one or two nests, only one person has two evolution temples, only one other has the second boosted breeder, a couple don't have artic isles open. I might be able to place well, I only want the milestones, but if it looks like I have a chance for first or second I'll go for it. Already planning a boost if needed when my Gold dragon hatches off the nest.

My son, a level 32 won his last leaderboard tournament, he was so excited for this one. Then he was placed in a group of people at 60 plus levels, he was crushed. I'll help him with strategy, see where he is in a couple of days.

docpaine
09-27-16, 06:35 PM
Already pretty low in this one... ah well. I'm actually fine with that, I'm only in this one for the milestones (Honestly, I like the first prize trophy more than the actual dragon this time! Just not fond of the fairy base, what can you do xD), the Moonlit Mountain habitat has been one of my favorites since the start, so once I get that I'm content \o/ Good luck to everyone aiming for the top dragon! :)

chewingthecud
09-27-16, 06:40 PM
Hi all. I think I am seeing a bit of a pattern for me. I am a high level player but do not boost etc. I just play for the milestones. I actually won the first leaderboard event. I was in a normal group. In the next event I was placed with a group that were boosting and spending heaps of gold eg 40k points. I naturally ended up at the lower levels. The next event had me in a more normal group - got 2nd. The next event I was again in a highly competitive group so I ended up 6th(ish). This time my group seems normal so I think your group also depends on where you ended up in the last event. That's my experience anyway. Either way, I am just going for the habitat and last dragon as I have all the rest. So guys enjoy and don't get caught up in it unless you really want to.:cool:

dragonfliesplace
09-27-16, 06:53 PM
I forgot to prepare last night so now I'm only on 83 points lol. Was thinking, that's fine, i should make up some points on the wheel or first milestone.
How wrong was i....first milestone...a small amount of coins. First spin...tiles....second spin...telescope. just wow.
To top it off, I accidently clicked wrong and lost 40 gold bars. That's alot for me lol because i only rely on gold gifts.
😀

PinkBubbles75
09-27-16, 08:04 PM
My first milestone was 5000 food. I hope all my hidden treasure milestones are that nice :)

My goal is to get the habitat & the moonlight dragon

Kennedward
09-27-16, 09:20 PM
Already pretty low in this one... ah well. I'm actually fine with that, I'm only in this one for the milestones (Honestly, I like the first prize trophy more than the actual dragon this time! Just not fond of the fairy base, what can you do xD), the Moonlit Mountain habitat has been one of my favorites since the start, so once I get that I'm content \o/ Good luck to everyone aiming for the top dragon! :)

Same here, I'm at 20th

This will be a first for me, even though I'm always at the bottom (like 13 to 19, the highest I ever finished was the first one where I was placed 7th, and that was the only time I finished before 10th place) this will be the first I finish at 20th if things continue on the same way

FireballFarm
09-27-16, 09:35 PM
My lunar basin:
Can't finalise how to keep.. Simple or fully clustered

http://i68.tinypic.com/qx42ux.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2nk3zn4.jpg
I like the top pic better. Both are pretty arrangements, but the top one displays the basin better and seems more balanced. :) The contrastias look great!

anaghasaki
09-27-16, 09:43 PM
I like the top pic better. Both are pretty arrangements, but the top one displays the basin better and seems more balanced. :) The contrastias look great!

Thanks.. Will keep the first one.. I too like the non clustarity of it.. also both the flowers suit it nicely.. just wish I had 2 more melting moons, I would have put them in the corners instead of the flowers..

Chrysara01
09-27-16, 10:27 PM
I really hate these Leaderboard events. In my opinion, they are nothing more than money grabbing events from greedy developers, and this one all the Milestone dragons except for the last one, I already have. In fact all aspects of the game be it Tales, Community events, Tournaments or these Leaderboards, they are all geared towards paying gold in order to win and it shouldn't be that way. What used to be a pleasurable game to play, has now become very stressful due to the encouragement by TL for players to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND! or you miss out! It plays on players vulnerability to win at all costs, which is totally wrong.

Sandybellee
09-28-16, 12:41 AM
I love the milestones!!! I don't have any of them and am especially looking forward to the habitat and Moonlight dragon! Good luck, everyone!

raygill1
09-28-16, 02:04 AM
Well that'll teach me to win a leadership board, I must have been grouped with other winners. The top three in my group have already boosted within minutes of the start, all are around the 200 level, and have nearly 2000 points, and have three or more nests! I have nearly 800 and and 10th place (I'm level 119). All of want is the milestones! Totally not getting excited about this one! I just wish the evolution temple was on offer, pretty pls S8!!!

31aug2002
09-28-16, 02:56 AM
My Ist 5 spins has given me a telescope and steps... No coins or leader point or even food.
AAAARGGHH!!!

frenchmarketgirl
09-28-16, 03:23 AM
I really hate these Leaderboard events. In my opinion, they are nothing more than money grabbing events from greedy developers, and this one all the Milestone dragons except for the last one, I already have. In fact all aspects of the game be it Tales, Community events, Tournaments or these Leaderboards, they are all geared towards paying gold in order to win and it shouldn't be that way. What used to be a pleasurable game to play, has now become very stressful due to the encouragement by TL for players to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND! or you miss out! It plays on players vulnerability to win at all costs, which is totally wrong.

Completely agree with you. It's getting ridiculous. I used to buy gold but that's over. Having my hand forced is having the opposite effect of what they want. All event prizes should be attainable by all with some effort. I have gold dragons already but many players don't. They're at a disadvantage already. Factor in the Artic Isles, which I have, but others don't. My husband regularly receives around 1000 spin points a day, while I'm lucky to get 100 a day. If that. He gets crazy points for every event. He can easily complete the goals with minimal effort while I'm going crazy trying to plan everything out to make it. How is any of this fair?

Kennedward
09-28-16, 03:54 AM

Agreed

And actually a lot of players, including me, stated that in many previous leaderboard threads as well

Kennedward
09-28-16, 03:57 AM
Well that'll teach me to win a leadership board, I must have been grouped with other winners. The top three in my group have already boosted within minutes of the start, all are around the 200 level, and have nearly 2000 points, and have three or more nests! I have nearly 800 and and 10th place (I'm level 119). All of want is the milestones! Totally not getting excited about this one! I just wish the evolution temple was on offer, pretty pls S8!!!

Same with my group if you check my previous post

But unlike you, I'm at 20th place, and I'm a Lv198 player with all the gold producing dragons

The only reason I'm not spending my gold saved up from time is because I refuse to participate in a competition where there's no end to how high the points get, but no matter how high the top 3 or 4 gets, only top 2 will get the dragon prize

ksbmommy
09-28-16, 07:18 AM
The only complaint I have is when a level 32 player is placed against level 60+ players, he's the lowest level by a lot. That's what happened to my son. He's currently in 4th place and luckily everyone else isn't going gold spending crazy yet.

However, the problem I have with it, is that he's not a high enough level to have an even playing field. He CANNOT purchase some items that the others have because they are still locked for him, even some gold spending items. He CANNOT open up Artic Isles because it is still locked for him. He doesn't have the mines (to try and get extra food) because they are still locked. All of his competitors have the items that are LOCKED to him.

He was really upset about it last night, but has calmed down a bit. I'm going to help him get the milestone prizes he can, but with only 1 nest, 1 breeding thing and 1 evolution temple it won't be easy. Hopefully a boost here or there will help him out (like when he evolves his diamond, he'll put a stored egg on the nest to hatch at the same time) towards that goal. He's breeding red and green only right now - there are only 6 possible dragons and the only common in the bunch is a 3 hour life. He cannot get the 12 hour dino yet, so his max breeding time is 8 hours. It's a good strategy at his level for this competition. He's been getting a lot of tree frogs that he feeds and trades for gemstones, so it makes him happy overall.

Kennedward
09-28-16, 07:53 AM
Just checked again, now my group's points are:

1. 2600
2 to 4. 1400-1600
5 to 10. 800
11 to 14. 700
15 to 20. 600

Like I mentioned, I don't like the way my group has 4 players boosting, I wonder how many of them gets the idea that only top 2 wins dragon prizes? Ah well, not my gold nor my money

newzealander
09-28-16, 11:34 AM
I'm with you completely. I spent gold on the first couple of these events to boost and ensure I got a placing. I have stopped doing that in the last couple, and actually enjoyed it more. I don't focus on the leaderboard placing, and just hope I get a few milestone prizes....but even those are harder now. I hope more and more of us just sit back and enjoy the ride (and get a bit of a giggle out of watching the boosters at the top of the tables duke it out!)

ksbmommy
09-28-16, 01:25 PM
Just saw someone in my group boosting, they shot up a few places. I'm leading at 1,381 and second place who just finished boosting is at 962. A lot of people bunched up in the mid-700's. So the group is pretty tame so far.

I plan on boosting again when my Gold hatches, I'll have everything prepared to end around the same time so I'll get a good boost from it. Only using my saved up free daily gold for that. It will be a nice bump towards the milestone prizes.

nyrrem
09-28-16, 03:02 PM
Want a joke?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
The best milestone prize,
The best milestone prize who?
8000 coins.

😂

ksbmommy
09-28-16, 03:51 PM
Want a joke?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
The best milestone prize,
The best milestone prize who?
8000 coins.

��

Wait until you get 10 expansion maps...........

jaymieb2
09-28-16, 03:59 PM
Just checked again, now my group's points are:

1. 2600
2 to 4. 1400-1600
5 to 10. 800
11 to 14. 700
15 to 20. 600

Like I mentioned, I don't like the way my group has 4 players boosting, I wonder how many of them gets the idea that only top 2 wins dragon prizes? Ah well, not my gold nor my money

To get the final milestone, one must accumulate an average of 820 points per day. I don't know about you/your opponents, but I cannot accumulate 820 points per day without some help. Boosting is one way to get there. Collecting from the 150 gold item might be enough for others. Being SUPER lucky with spins and milestones certainly helps, but you can't count on those options.

One must also factor in real life - work, family, community, other commitments. One might have extra time today, but not be available at some future point in the leaderboard. Or they could just be out for first place. We can't know their intentions until they are above the final milestone threshold.

Regardless, one can only play one's own game. ;-)

Good luck everybody! :-)

anaghasaki
09-28-16, 04:03 PM
Wait until you get 10 expansion maps...........

I AM the lucky one!!!!! Got exactly that.. Wooow, how very thrilling it was I can't put into words!!!

9krm
09-28-16, 06:03 PM
Super glad I have only gotten telescopes on my spins. Can never have enough telescopes. :rolleyes:

FireballFarm
09-28-16, 06:07 PM
Super glad I have only gotten telescopes on my spins. Can never have enough telescopes. :rolleyes:
Are you sure you don't need any of those super rare Stellar Steps? ;)

Ugh. I've only gotten one telescope so far- it wouldn't be bad if it were a 1-square item. At 4-squares, it's as big as the dang dragons!
Sending you positive vibes for better spins!

9krm
09-28-16, 06:10 PM
Are you sure you don't need any of those super rare Stellar Steps? ;)

Ugh. I've only gotten one telescope so far- it wouldn't be bad if it were a 1-square item. At 4-squares, it's as big as the dang dragons!
Sending you positive vibes for better spins!

I didn't know they were huge. That's too big!
Thanks! You too :)

FireballFarm
09-28-16, 06:34 PM
The only complaint I have is when a level 32 player is placed against level 60+ players, he's the lowest level by a lot. That's what happened to my son. He's currently in 4th place and luckily everyone else isn't going gold spending crazy yet.

However, the problem I have with it, is that he's not a high enough level to have an even playing field. He CANNOT purchase some items that the others have because they are still locked for him, even some gold spending items. He CANNOT open up Artic Isles because it is still locked for him. He doesn't have the mines (to try and get extra food) because they are still locked. All of his competitors have the items that are LOCKED to him.

He was really upset about it last night, but has calmed down a bit. I'm going to help him get the milestone prizes he can, but with only 1 nest, 1 breeding thing and 1 evolution temple it won't be easy. Hopefully a boost here or there will help him out (like when he evolves his diamond, he'll put a stored egg on the nest to hatch at the same time) towards that goal. He's breeding red and green only right now - there are only 6 possible dragons and the only common in the bunch is a 3 hour life. He cannot get the 12 hour dino yet, so his max breeding time is 8 hours. It's a good strategy at his level for this competition. He's been getting a lot of tree frogs that he feeds and trades for gemstones, so it makes him happy overall.

Oh, man. I feel so bad for your son. :(
For (most of) us adults, I think it's easier to let go of the idea of winning the big 'grand prize' and be satisfied by just playing for the milestones. For a kid, that's not so easy to do.

They really need to do a better, more fair job of organizing the groupings. There have to be hundreds of other players at or near the same level as your son. It makes no sense that those players are not grouped together. No sense, at all. But, sadly, S8 appears to be deaf to any and all concrit about this event. They still can't manage to get the Android and iOS players properly separated, even after months of player complaints.
I've been thinking for a while now that S8 likes putting players at a significant disadvantage because they think it will make those players spend gold in order to catch up. I really think they do it on purpose as an underhanded attempt at making more money (kind of like how they refuse to add a gold confirmation button).

Kennedward
09-28-16, 07:02 PM
To get the final milestone, one must accumulate an average of 820 points per day. I don't know about you/your opponents, but I cannot accumulate 820 points per day without some help. Boosting is one way to get there. Collecting from the 150 gold item might be enough for others. Being SUPER lucky with spins and milestones certainly helps, but you can't count on those options.

One must also factor in real life - work, family, community, other commitments. One might have extra time today, but not be available at some future point in the leaderboard. Or they could just be out for first place. We can't know their intentions until they are above the final milestone threshold.

Regardless, one can only play one's own game. ;-)

Good luck everybody! :-)

Well so far I see them boosting not just daily, but several times a day, so I seriously doubt they are simply trying to get all the milestones

Especially after visiting their islands, they are actually low level players without any gold producing dragons, except for 1 who has all the gold producing dragons like me

But regardless, even just aiming for milestones, I still don't feel like that justifies spending gold just to get the milestones

Seriously, the game gives new dragons every week, it's impossible to keep up, spending gold isn't wise to get a few dragons that are not new, when many other new dragons will be upcoming

Kennedward
09-28-16, 07:04 PM
My group now:

1 & 2. 2800
3. 2500
4 to 6. 1700
7. 1100
8 to 20. all round 800 to 700

It seems pretty clear who are boosting and who didn't, ah well, as always, I don't care for leaderboard prizes, if I get some I get some, but I don't, I won't bother

ksbmommy
09-28-16, 07:11 PM
Oh, man. I feel so bad for your son. :(
For (most of) us adults, I think it's easier to let go of the idea of winning the big 'grand prize' and be satisfied by just playing for the milestones. For a kid, that's not so easy to do.

They really need to do a better, more fair job of organizing the groupings. There have to be hundreds of other players at or near the same level as your son. It makes no sense that those players are not grouped together. No sense, at all. But, sadly, S8 appears to be deaf to any and all concrit about this event. They still can't manage to get the Android and iOS players properly separated, even after months of player complaints.
I've been thinking for a while now that S8 likes putting players at a significant disadvantage because they think it will make those players spend gold in order to catch up. I really think they do it on purpose as an underhanded attempt at making more money (kind of like how they refuse to add a gold confirmation button).

He was going to quit he event, but I looked at it and he can at least get the habitat. I just spun and won the gold chest for him. He's evolving his diamond, won some food, so he can feed and evolve again. The top two are at about 1500 points, they had to have been boosting at some point, given what's on their islands. Everyone else is bunched between 600-700 points. I'll put his phone in my purse and spin for him during the day. I can help him out a bit.

I'm about 450 points in the lead on my board. Spinning in a few minutes and then to bed. Lots of things ready all at the same time tomorrow. Should see a good point jump.

groovyedwin
09-28-16, 07:50 PM
My group now:

1 & 2. 2800
3. 2500
4 to 6. 1700
7. 1100
8 to 20. all round 800 to 700

It seems pretty clear who are boosting and who didn't, ah well, as always, I don't care for leaderboard prizes, if I get some I get some, but I don't, I won't bother

I would trade you groups. Sitting at 1362 myself and solidly in 10th place. On the plus side only 19 in my group.

Not sure if this group is strong enough to pull me though all of the milestones. But when I get decoration and coins on the spins it probably does not matter.

dolphingirl81
09-28-16, 09:26 PM
I agree with the others who have said they think the group you are put in is based on how you did in the last leaderboard event. In the last one I came in second, only one person in my group boosted and that was the one in first and honestly I think they were just boosting to try to get the last milestone. Well this time I am in with people who are boosting and spending gold like crazy. The top two are already passed the end milestone and it hasn't even been going on 2 days yet. I guess I should be happy because at least I know there is no way I am getting first or second so no use trying.

I also think there needs to be a way for everyone to grouped more fairly. My son just recently started playing this game so he is only on level 22 however everyone in his group are so many levels ahead of him. Thankfully it doesn't really bother him, he's just hoping to reach the milestone to get the habitat. Hopefully with my help he can get there, with school and homework he is pretty restricted time wise during the week.

Good luck everyone!

Kennedward
09-28-16, 09:27 PM
I would trade you groups. Sitting at 1362 myself and solidly in 10th place. On the plus side only 19 in my group.

Not sure if this group is strong enough to pull me though all of the milestones. But when I get decoration and coins on the spins it probably does not matter.

It's still early to tell, but I see at least 4 to 5 people boosting everytime I check, which despite some of them only getting very minimal points, it's still a lot of gold spent

dolphingirl81
09-28-16, 09:36 PM
He was going to quit he event, but I looked at it and he can at least get the habitat. I just spun and won the gold chest for him. He's evolving his diamond, won some food, so he can feed and evolve again. The top two are at about 1500 points, they had to have been boosting at some point, given what's on their islands. Everyone else is bunched between 600-700 points. I'll put his phone in my purse and spin for him during the day. I can help him out a bit.

I'm about 450 points in the lead on my board. Spinning in a few minutes and then to bed. Lots of things ready all at the same time tomorrow. Should see a good point jump.

Hope your son gets his habitat! That's what my son is shooting for as well. I am hoping he can somehow walk away with both the habitat and the Moonlight dragon but I doubt he will be able to do that unless he happens to breed alot of ultra rares. There is no way he will get anywhere near first or second in the group he is in so I told him to not even pay attention to his rank, just where he is in regards to the milestones, that way he won't get discouraged.

TwinkleTwiny
09-29-16, 01:48 AM
I already have supernova and shooting star therefore I will stop at moonlight dragon, which should be doable in 10days. What a nice restful leaderboard ;)

Kennedward
09-29-16, 02:43 AM
I already have supernova and shooting star therefore I will stop at moonlight dragon, which should be doable in 10days. What a nice restful leaderboard ;)

That's what I plan to do as well

But even if I don't manage to get it, since I have other things in real life to deal with, I won't bother

amerirish
09-29-16, 06:32 AM
Just a heads up; I just faced Crescent 11 (Ultra Rare) in battle and he beat the daylights out of my Diamond 15 :(

ksbmommy
09-29-16, 06:37 AM
Since I love a good spreadsheet, I decided to do the math.

I have the following:
3 breeding slots (regular, extra on main island and arctic isles)
4 nests (3 on main island and 1 on arctic isles)
1 evolution temple (can't afford to feed my arctic dragons to keep them evolving)

If I keep the nests occupied and breeding 24/7 on the main island and 16/7 on arctic isles and use 15k food per day, I come up with 558 points per day - throw in 2 rare dragons per day (long shot, I know) and I can get it up to 598 points per day. Will not make it past all the milestones at that amount - will need the wheel to be good to me or I will have to pay gold to boost a couple of times when an ultra rare or super rare is involved.

Kennedward
09-29-16, 07:33 AM
My group now: (all points roughly as I never bother writing down to exact number)

1. 3800 (boost active)
2. 3700 (boost active)
3. 3200
4 & 5. 2300
6 & 7. 1800
8 - 10. 1500
12 & 13. 1300
14 - 20. all roughly 1000

The points difference is widening in my group

ksbmommy
09-29-16, 08:44 AM
Received the habitat (love it), sitting at 2,351 points.

I have boosted twice, once at the start and once when my diamond was ready to move to the nest (a lot of things ready within a 45 minute window). Used free gold from downloading and playing some stupid game last night. I've seen #3 boost once and they made a huge 400 point jump overnight. No boosts active right now for anyone.

Lots of folks bunched up, no one really running away with it at this point. My group as on now:

1 = 2351
2 = 1493 (just overtook #3, never seen them higher than middle of the pack)
3 = 1483
4-14 = 1038-1172
15-20 = 840-982

9krm
09-29-16, 10:16 AM
Apparently I'm in the super chill group :cool:
1st-800
2 - 750
3 - 749

The lowest has 100 I think. It might get crazy at the end, but I don't care... i'm just here for the habitat.

ksbmommy
09-29-16, 10:32 AM
Just checked my sons game. The #1 has only 1 evolution temple, 1 nest and one breeding den BUT already has over 2k points - but nothing is breeding or hatching, things that make you go hmmmm

1 = 2047
2 = 1663
3 = 1586
5-6 = 1000-1300
7-11 = 900-1000
12-17 = 800's

Wow, feels more competitive than mine! He's sitting at 14, with 821 points.

dolphingirl81
09-29-16, 04:06 PM
Just checked my sons game. The #1 has only 1 evolution temple, 1 nest and one breeding den BUT already has over 2k points - but nothing is breeding or hatching, things that make you go hmmmm

1 = 2047
2 = 1663
3 = 1586
5-6 = 1000-1300
7-11 = 900-1000
12-17 = 800's

Wow, feels more competitive than mine! He's sitting at 14, with 821 points.

In my group the top person has the same, one breeding den, one nest, and one evolution temple, several times I have checked and at least one or two of those were empty and yet last time I looked they were closing in on 9,000 points. I was floored when I saw what they had considering with those numbers I had assumed they were operating several of everything along with boosting, etc.

Wow, maybe my sons group isn't too bad, I believe he has somewhere around 750 points and is sitting in 7th place.

Edited to add that I just checked and the top person is now at 9,504 points. Definitely a head scratcher.

dolphingirl81
09-29-16, 04:21 PM
I just checked my group

1-9,504
2-8,060
3-2,825
4-2,526
5-2,404
6-11-1,500-2,000
The rest are hovering between 1,000-1,400 except for number 20 who is hovering around 750. Definitely seems like a competive group but there is a huge drop after 1&2. I am sitting at #4 and not likely to go higher since #3 is now boosting. Oh well, that's okay because I am definitely in this one for the milestones.

groovyedwin
09-29-16, 06:16 PM
My group now: (all points roughly as I never bother writing down to exact number)

1. 3800 (boost active)
2. 3700 (boost active)
3. 3200
4 & 5. 2300
6 & 7. 1800
8 - 10. 1500
12 & 13. 1300
14 - 20. all roughly 1000

The points difference is widening in my group

Still better than my group where 19th place is at 1470. I am sitting at 12th with 2090. Not getting dragged up like with my previous group. A number of other folks are boosting. I am just trucking along.

ksbmommy
09-29-16, 06:16 PM
I just checked before heading to bed and still leading early on by about 700 points, pretty much a full day's work for me. Not much movement in points except #3 boosted again and went back to being #2.

The wheel did something strange tonight, it was going around, slowed down then turned the other way, at least I got 42 points out of a chest.

As a note, there are some people that get really happy to get telescopes and sun tiles - my son! Yep, he loves his because you can't buy them so not everyone can have them. Sometimes you just need a new perspective! He's already got the telescopes squeezed into what little space he has cleared.....

dragonfliesplace
09-29-16, 07:16 PM
If anyone needs any stellar steps I have 42 of them to spare plus a few telescopes which are great for getting close up shots of your stellar steps. 😂
taking bids now.

Kennedward
09-29-16, 07:36 PM
Still better than my group where 19th place is at 1470. I am sitting at 12th with 2090. Not getting dragged up like with my previous group. A number of other folks are boosting. I am just trucking along.

Yea I would say this time my group is not as high in terms of points compared to my previous ones, but still I see at least 4 people boosting every time I check, and that's still a lot for me

Kennedward
09-29-16, 07:38 PM
1. 4300 (boost active)
2. 3900 (boost active)
3. 3500 (boost active)
4. 2800
5 & 6. 2500
7 & 8. 2000
9 - 15. 1700
16 - 20. all roughly 1400

09-29-16, 11:45 PM
Wont't be able to reach the final milestone, not even the habitat, I am on holiday for two weeks traveling, no time to play the game, there is something better in life than playing this game.

pernmagic
09-30-16, 12:53 AM
Just received the habitat ..... At least something useful :)

My group are all top level players but no one is rushing ahead so far, all just playing normally, makes a nice change .... I'm sitting 6th but just would like some milestone dragons if I can ....

anaghasaki
09-30-16, 03:40 AM
If anyone needs any stellar steps I have 42 of them to spare plus a few telescopes which are great for getting close up shots of your stellar steps. 😂
taking bids now.

Me me me!!! Will gift gold to you for a month from my 2 accounts.. No return expected..

Sandybellee
09-30-16, 05:01 AM
42 stellar steps here too!

Just reached the habitat! I've always wanted it so placed it immediately. :)

ksbmommy
09-30-16, 07:30 AM
My board has been quiet this morning, I'm up to 2,863 - I'm on pace for the milestone prizes, would like to get up to 3,200 today and be tracking about a day ahead of schedule. No more boosts planned for today - holding off until my diamond hatches from the nest tomorrow for that. My arctic isles breeding has come to a halt, I kept breeding a Blizzard (wasn't trying) and don't have the coins to get the habitat. Finally saved up over 1 1/2 days and it's building now. Ten more hours and I can get that place up and working again.

No one is boosting right now, but the leaderboard just changed around so I expect #3 to boost in order to try and get back in second place - that's been the trend so far. Lots of people really bunched up. Looks like just general playing for the most part.

1 - 2863
2 - 2021
3 - 2002
4 - 1952
5-19 - 1486-1795 (it's really bunched up)
20 - 1405

Good news is, I'm breeding a lot of rare dragons, with the super rare every now and then. For the most part, getting dragons I don't already have yet.

anaghasaki
09-30-16, 08:49 AM
Just fed my sunset 43500 apples and received 130 points as my 1.5 boost was active.. The lunar basin also gave 30 instead of 20.. At 2410 points now.. Not so behind the schedule, thank goodness.. I nearly lost 200 points in the beginning because I fed my watcher dragon ahead of time.. Actually the task for that came after this LB started..
Point to be kept in mind: NEVER feed anybody in advance.. Especially when LB is about to start.. If boost is activated, it will give extra points for taking a dragon off the temple AND for feeding next dragon..

Florr06
09-30-16, 09:18 AM
2nd and 3rd milestone - 8000 and 16000 coins :(

Kennedward
09-30-16, 10:49 AM
1 & 2 - 5000
3 - 4000
4 to 7 - 3200
8 to 10 - 2700
11 to 15 - 2200
16 to 20 - 1700

ksbmommy
09-30-16, 12:07 PM
Right on schedule, number 3 boosted to go back to number 2. I'm working to create some distance between us, the third nest and getting arctic isles back operational helps with that. Neither of the others can get enough separation to stay in the second spot, actually 2-4 keep bouncing around and 5 is steadily climbing up.

1 - 3371
2 - 2231
3 - 2125
4 - 2075
5 - 1927
6 - 1866
7-21 1621-1866 (all bunched up here)

My sons leaderboard is close, 1563 gets him 11th but only 1 and 2 are over 2,000 points (2690 and 2325). The goal is the habitat and first dragon. He should get there, I hope, fingers crossed.

savage_mel
09-30-16, 03:33 PM
i think my wheel is broken. all I get are coins, telescopes and so so many stellar steps

19sparkles96
09-30-16, 04:13 PM
42 stellar steps here too!

Just reached the habitat! I've always wanted it so placed it immediately. :)
Just an FYI, I always hold on to earned habitats so whenever I reach my habitat limit I can still add another habitat and exceed the current limit.

Tracey8170
09-30-16, 04:46 PM
Do you update the games . I have 4 dragons that give gold . But there not giving all my gold thank you

ksbmommy
09-30-16, 06:12 PM
Ending the night with 3,629 points. Just received 25 points on the spin and 25,000 apples for the milestone prize, woo hoo! I think I'll feed my diamond or infinity when they finish breeding :-)

dolphingirl81
09-30-16, 07:02 PM
I am happy with the 25,000 food for 3,600 milestone as the last challenge wiped out my food reserve and I am trying desperately to build it back up.

#1 and #2 on my board are both at 10,700 and 8,400 respectively. I am just really hoping to hit as many of the dragon milestones as possible since I have none of them.

marcatwolf
09-30-16, 08:34 PM
my spinning wheel is broken, all i get is 25 pts. each time. bummer!

Kennedward
09-30-16, 11:41 PM
Most of my spins were either useless decor, coins, or very few points, nothing good

Kennedward
09-30-16, 11:47 PM
1 & 2 - 5300
3 & 4 - 4000
5 & 6 - 3600
7 to 9 - 3300
10 - 3000
11 - 2700
12 & 13 - 2400
14 to 18 - 2200
19 & 20 - 2000

Top 2 has increased the lead to roughly 1300, while everyone are still a few hundreds difference, compared to my previous groups, I would say this is one of the more medium points group, as I don't see anyone with super high or super low points

Sandybellee
10-01-16, 02:40 AM
Just an FYI, I always hold on to earned habitats so whenever I reach my habitat limit I can still add another habitat and exceed the current limit.

Thank you! That's very good to know when I get closer to the limit. Atm I can still build 40 more habitats so it's not an issue yet.

Clark_Wayne
10-01-16, 06:42 AM
1st of my group : 19085
2nd : 6688
LOL

Kennedward
10-01-16, 07:00 AM
1st of my group : 19085
2nd : 6688
LOL

lol that's a lot like my previous group, but my previous groups had 5 players boosting, all of whom reached over 10,000 by this time in the event

rado_nik
10-01-16, 07:58 AM
lol that's a lot like my previous group, but my previous groups had 5 players boosting, all of whom reached over 10,000 by this time in the event

This time my group looks normal
1. 2800
2. 2600
3. - 4. 2500
5. 2400
6.-11. 2300
12. - 14. 2200
15. - 16. 2100
17. - 18. 2000
19. - 20. 1900

ksbmommy
10-01-16, 08:10 AM
No one boosting now, someone was this morning and jumped over 1k points. I don't know how, not much is on their island that would account for that unless they sped some stuff up?!?

Still in the lead, so close to the first dragon but I have nothing to breed/hatch/evolve until tomorrow am on the main island. But I am getting a diamond prism (woo hoo, my second diamond type during leaderboard) and a social out of my toe that are, at least I don't have either of those. I'll keep working the arctic stuff each time I spin the wheel.

So far my board:

1. 4505
2. 3523 (came out of nowhere with a boost)
3. 2731
4-10. 2423-2215
11-16. 2022-2167
17. 1934

All bunched up after the top 3.

roguebee
10-01-16, 08:35 AM
No one boosting now, someone was this morning and jumped over 1k points. I don't know how, not much is on their island that would account for that unless they sped some stuff up?!?

If they had a double boost going, feeding a pair up dragons from level 7 to evolve to level 10 or to feed a dragon from level 14 to level 15 could easily cost 250,000 apples and earn 1000 points.

ksbmommy
10-01-16, 09:00 AM
If they had a double boost going, feeding a pair up dragons from level 7 to evolve to level 10 or to feed a dragon from level 14 to level 15 could easily cost 250,000 apples and earn 1000 points.

Can you see a double boost? I never have that many apples to feed at once, so I've never done the math on it. That makes sense.

19sparkles96
10-01-16, 10:28 AM
I'm currently in lead in my group:

1-2211
2-335
3-319
4-291
5-271
6-266

ksbmommy
10-01-16, 12:10 PM
Just collected the moonlight dragon, one down, three more to go!

anaghasaki
10-01-16, 01:44 PM
Had 2900+ points a few minutes back.. Had both of my temples, one nest, one breeding den and the lunar basin ready.. Activated double boost and collected everything.. For the temples, fed Venetian from scratch to level 4, glass wing (ultra rare) from 7 to 10 and two more purple rare dragons from 4 to 7 (for the goal of 10 level 10 purple dragons and just because my boost was on).. Now I am at 3993!!!!!! Wooow.. In a span of about 5 minutes!! All players in my group must be wondering!! I am at top with the second at 1876.. I have already received many visits from many of them, probably to check what and all I have.. Well now my boost is going to just run waste for 2 hrs.. Nothing more to do.. My second nest will be ready in 4 hrs.. Thinking of feeding more dragons, but food is getting low.. Though just now received 25000 in milestone and 5000 on wheel.. Another problem is not able to decide whom to feed.. Fed those two rare ones because they are not that hungry.. But can't waste my food on rare ones.. Ah well, 100 more points and I am ahead of my 5th day target of 4100 points.. Glad to be on track and glad I activated the double boost and waited till 5 things were ready together.. had to wait about 2 hrs, but it was worth it..
Note to S8: please please do something about the timer of the boost.. It is not showing how much time is remaining till the boost expires..

Edit: the second position player visited immediately as expected.. Sorry Dracheninsel, but I am focusing on ALL the milestones and of course, since I am (once for a change) in first position already, want the first prize also.. And thanks for leaving such a nice message on my wall..

AliceWinter24
10-01-16, 01:50 PM
I was planting food, when I got the message that I didn't have enough coins. This is a level 121 Island, and I've never been short of coins, I always have several millions. And now I'm suddenly almost broke, really didn't expect that. Anyone else had that happen? Really weird to be that poor again, and struggle with the coins.

ksbmommy
10-01-16, 02:24 PM
I was planting food, when I got the message that I didn't have enough coins. This is a level 121 Island, and I've never been short of coins, I always have several millions. And now I'm suddenly almost broke, really didn't expect that. Anyone else had that happen? Really weird to be that poor again, and struggle with the coins.

Yep, happened to me during Tales - was planting upgrapes while watchingbaseball games at night then I expanded. Coins be gone! Now I plant buffbeets during the ballgame, plumpwings while at work and diamondates only overnight. Coins pile back up quickly that way for me, won't take that for granted again.

DragonflyRocket
10-01-16, 05:36 PM
Don't think I've got much chance with this challenge, there seems to be a lot of boosting in my group and the few I have checked all have 5-6 full gold producing habitats. Oh well, just working my way through the milestones.

Kennedward
10-01-16, 05:58 PM
Don't think I've got much chance with this challenge, there seems to be a lot of boosting in my group and the few I have checked all have 5-6 full gold producing habitats. Oh well, just working my way through the milestones.

That has always been my intentions for all leaderboards, despite having all the gold producing dragons

Kennedward
10-01-16, 06:01 PM
1. 6200
2. 5600
3 & 4. 4500
5 to 8. 4100
9 & 10. 3800
11. 3400
12 to 14. 3200
15 to 20. 2400

So far only top 2 are leading the rest of us by more than 1000, the rest are a few hundred difference

As I've said, this time my group seems to be medium in terms of points, not super high, but not super low like others

FireballFarm
10-01-16, 08:31 PM
Like several others have noticed and commented, I'm also thinking your previous LB finish has something to do with how you are placed in a group for the next LB event.

I finished 18th in the Islander event (my worst finish yet:)) and was in a group with crazy spenders who all had tens of thousands of points. This time, I've been in either 1st or 2nd place the whole time and only have ~2400 points. No one in my group has spent any gold and most are in 1200-1500 range right now. My goal is the Supernova Dragon (he's awesome!).
In the LB event before the Islander (the Torchbearer, I think it was?), I was in a very laid back group and finished in 1st place without reaching the last milestone and without spending gold.

It could just be coincidence, though. It will be interesting to see if I get put in a crazy group for the next LB event.

Kennedward
10-01-16, 09:48 PM
Like several others have noticed and commented, I'm also thinking your previous LB finish has something to do with how you are placed in a group for the next LB event.

I finished 18th in the Islander event (my worst finish yet:)) and was in a group with crazy spenders who all had tens of thousands of points. This time, I've been in either 1st or 2nd place the whole time and only have ~2400 points. No one in my group has spent any gold and most are in 1200-1500 range right now. My goal is the Supernova Dragon (he's awesome!).
In the LB event before the Islander (the Torchbearer, I think it was?), I was in a very laid back group and finished in 1st place without reaching the last milestone and without spending gold.

It could just be coincidence, though. It will be interesting to see if I get put in a crazy group for the next LB event.

Lucky you, all of my groups have been crazy, this is the first group that seems more normal, normal as in not super high and not so low that like in your case, you can win with 2000 points (like I've said in previous post)

FireballFarm
10-02-16, 12:24 AM
Lucky you, all of my groups have been crazy, this is the first group that seems more normal, normal as in not super high and not so low that like in your case, you can win with 2000 points (like I've said in previous post)

Very lucky, indeed. I just checked my game and the other person and I are actually at ~3000, not 2400, so the scores are slightly higher than I thought. She just bought the first boost, too, so I bet she has some goodies ready to come off the nest. Get it, girl! :) It seems like every other event I get put in an very laid back group (which I probably just jinxed by saying that). I've managed to win 3 LBs and have only spent maybe 20 gold, total, on these events. The LBs where I haven't finished in the top 2 have been right after 'winning' the previous LB event.

I do wonder how heavily level counts towards the groupings. It seems like the very high level players always end up in the big spender groups. I'm only level 122 and not a big gold buyer/spender (I do occasionally buy a little), and almost always end up in a moderate group. The Islander event was the only time (so far) I have been in a group that had several people spending a ton of gold and getting scores of over 10,000 points.

temecee
10-02-16, 02:01 AM
Currently on 8th place with 1800 points and no gold spent.
First place at about 2400. and last at ablout 900.
I hope to get to 4,6k milestone but I'm not sure that I'll make it. But at least I'll get the habitat and whatever other milestone prize I can get in the mean time while evolving my dragons basically nonstop.

pernmagic
10-02-16, 02:16 AM
My group this time are all great top level players and all are plodding along together so far .... I'm 5th but only in it for the later milestone dragons ....

nyrrem
10-02-16, 04:21 AM
This is the highest scroing leaderboard I have been in. The top as got to the final milestone. Second isn't far off. I am in 5th place and I doubt I will get there. I am good at spinning tiles and telescopes.

Bit gutted that there aren't any palm trees this time. 😉

jaymieb2
10-02-16, 04:56 AM
Jeez - the spin is ****ING me! I now have four telescopes and FIFTY TWO STEPS! That is the actual - for real - number. Aarrgghh!! Usually I average at least 100 points per day from spins - plus the occasional milestone points (when I desperately needed food, I received a 500 point milestone).

This time, the highest spin has been 26 points and I think I have only spun points 4 times. . Have received food from two of the milestones and two spins ... I do appreciate the food, but I have enough steps and telescopes to last a lifetime!

Unless the spins and milestones start coughing up some major points,I am not going to reach the final milestone - by over 1000 points. :-(

Kennedward
10-02-16, 07:05 AM
So far, nothing but junk from the wheel

And most of my milestone prizes have been more points

Just unlocked the habitat, which is the best prize so far

Anyways, will be playing leisurely, despite being in a better group than previous leaderboards, I still don't have half the points of #1 in my group, so I won't bother

Hawk1
10-02-16, 08:48 AM
This is the highest scroing leaderboard I have been in. The top as got to the final milestone. Second isn't far off. I am in 5th place and I doubt I will get there. I am good at spinning tiles and telescopes.

Bit gutted that there aren't any palm trees this time. ��

Haha thx for the laugh :D ... Palm trees, telescopes, and those annoying tiles

One has to wonder how/why the odds are that I get lots of useless stuff on the Spin plus I've gotten coins from 5 of the 6 milestone chests :(

newzealander
10-02-16, 10:13 AM
I totally agree with the theory about previous placing determining the group you are in next time. I have been playing these only for the milestones for the last few leaderboards; no boosting or gold spending, and I have finished mid table in most. This time I have a relatively low scoring group, and have led from the start without doing anything differently. I'm still only concentrating on the milestones, and someone could easily overtake me with a decent boost or a few super rare breeds. We range from 2000 - 4000 across the group.
If I do win the top prize this time, I bet I'm in a tough, gold boosting group next time.

Oh, and don't get me started on steps from the spin wheel!! I could climb Everest with my collection!

ksbmommy
10-02-16, 02:06 PM
My group has quieted down a bit, have not seen any boosting today. I'm still in the lead with 5286, second is 3905. Last place has 2200. Everyone is pretty close and bunched up, looks like daily players.

This event and boosted breeding have been great for me - three diamond hybrids so far (gold, diamond prism and dark angel), a handful of super rare and a lot of rares. Very few commons in the past few days. That's really helped with the points.

ksbmommy
10-02-16, 03:43 PM
Milestone 8 at 5400 points I received 25000 apples. My Infinity was happy! Got it to a 13 3/4 - needs one more bite to 14......

anaghasaki
10-02-16, 04:35 PM
My group is extremely competitive I think.. Except the first and last four..
1. 4790
2. 2188
3. 2149
4. 2043
5. 2034
6. 2026
7. 2013
8. 2013
9. 2002
10. 2001
11. 1973
12. 1964
13. 1887
14. 1874
15. 1839
16. 1820
17. 1723
18. 1566
19. 819
20. 0

A few points changes so much in this group..

anaghasaki
10-02-16, 04:38 PM
Milestone 8 at 5400 points I received 25000 apples. My Infinity was happy! Got it to a 13 3/4 - needs one more bite to 14......

Strange.. I received 25000 apples at 3600 points.. At 4790 right now.. Will see what I get at 5400..

ksbmommy
10-02-16, 05:14 PM
Strange.. I received 25000 apples at 3600 points.. At 4790 right now.. Will see what I get at 5400..

I received apples then too. Same amount, better than coins right now.

Kennedward
10-02-16, 07:32 PM
1 & 2. 7500 (both boost active)
3. 5700
4. 5400
5. 5100
6 to 9. 4700
10 to 12. 4500
13. 3800
14 & 15. 3600
16 & 17. 3300
18 to 20. 3000

Like I previously said, only top 2 are in the race for the final prize, leading 3 by more than 1000, and the rest of us have only a few hundred differences

One more thing to note, I've noticed that 3 & 4 have stopped boosting since yesterday, so I guess either they merely boosted to get the milestone prizes or simply gave up seeing how 1 & 2 are constantly boosting (despite getting not that many points even with boost active)

temecee
10-02-16, 10:42 PM
So far, nothing but junk from the wheel

And most of my milestone prizes have been more points

Just unlocked the habitat, which is the best prize so far

Anyways, will be playing leisurely, despite being in a better group than previous leaderboards, I still don't have half the points of #1 in my group, so I won't bother

Same here for the most post. I got points from the wheel a couple if times but also lots and lots of decor and even some coins.
But I got the habitat, which is really nice and will send what else is there. I would totally like to get what other people reported from the 3.6k milestone since that is probably the last milestone that I'll get (realistically speaking).
I mean... Since I'll not get the dragons, I would really love the food.

Chrysara01
10-02-16, 10:43 PM
Two lots of unwanted coins for milestone rewards??? Seriously TL that is the worst possible reward you can offer players, it Sucks big time! Especially for players who already have in excess of 2 Billion coins. Once a player reaches over a Billion coins, it goes into negative and starts causing problems with other aspects of the game. Sometimes I get a get stupid pop up when I try to collect coins or even when doing a battle, that says you don't have enough coins and would I like to purchase more, when I already have over 2 billion! This is absolutely ridiculous because when it happens, I have to close the game and re open it before I can do anything, it is most annoying.

nyrrem
10-03-16, 02:22 AM
Two lots of unwanted coins for milestone rewards??? Seriously TL that is the worst possible reward you can offer players, it Sucks big time! Especially for players who already have in excess of 2 Billion coins. Once a player reaches over a Billion coins, it goes into negative and starts causing problems with other aspects of the game. Sometimes I get a get stupid pop up when I try to collect coins or even when doing a battle, that says you don't have enough coins and would I like to purchase more, when I already have over 2 billion! This is absolutely ridiculous because when it happens, I have to close the game and re open it before I can do anything, it is most annoying.

Agreed. I am so glad I don't get coins in mining anymore.

Kennedward
10-03-16, 06:39 AM
Same here for the most post. I got points from the wheel a couple if times but also lots and lots of decor and even some coins.
But I got the habitat, which is really nice and will send what else is there. I would totally like to get what other people reported from the 3.6k milestone since that is probably the last milestone that I'll get (realistically speaking).
I mean... Since I'll not get the dragons, I would really love the food.

From what I've seen, some of the milestone prizes differ for everyone, so I'm not sure I'll get food like the rest, but maybe you will

Kennedward
10-03-16, 06:42 AM
1 & 2. 7800 (boost active yet again)
3 to 5. 5900
6 to 9. 5000
10 to 14. 4600
15. 4200
16 to 18. 3500
19 & 20. 3000

Really no competition here, especially seeing how 1 & 2 are boosting everytime I check, pretty sure they're constantly boosting

So 2 players are determined to get the prize, while the rest are playing leisurely like me

saghaven
10-03-16, 08:25 AM
My group this time is pretty clearly not going overboard although number one and two have jumped quite a bit in the past day or two and are pretty far ahead of the rest of us. I'm only at 2866 and I'm #3. #3 on down are like just separated by a few hundred points (for example #14 is at 2177). But #2 is at 4483 and #1 at 5822. Never noticed them with boosters but I may have just missed when they did it.

The wheel has been a total bust this event. Even when I do get points from the wheel, it's usually between 25 and 40. The most I've gotten from a spin I think was 80-something. Not a single triple digit point. So it's been a bunch of d?cor I don't need and points that are so miniscule they're useless.

Kennedward
10-03-16, 08:45 AM
My group this time is pretty clearly not going overboard although number one and two have jumped quite a bit in the past day or two and are pretty far ahead of the rest of us. I'm only at 2866 and I'm #3. #3 on down are like just separated by a few hundred points (for example #14 is at 2177). But #2 is at 4483 and #1 at 5822. Never noticed them with boosters but I may have just missed when they did it.

The wheel has been a total bust this event. Even when I do get points from the wheel, it's usually between 25 and 40. The most I've gotten from a spin I think was 80-something. Not a single triple digit point. So it's been a bunch of d?cor I don't need and points that are so miniscule they're useless.

Same here, the wheel has given me decors and points only, and very minimal points like you, the most I've gotten was around 100 or so, which is still very little

As for the group, in terms of points, yours is even lower than mine, seeing how someone with 5822 is 1, while my group's 1 has 7800 (should be more now but I haven't checked since my last post) But overall, it seems the same case with mine, with 2 players leading with more than 1000 from 3.

belarica
10-03-16, 08:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ALqXFLS.jpg

I'm in 10th with 8k points. I haven't spent a single gold, every time I get points from the wheel it's 250+

Every time I look at my leaderboard I'm reminded of a story I read about someone who, in just a few months, buried themselves in 8k real money debt due purely to phone games because they just had to have it all.

dragonv15
10-03-16, 09:18 AM

I'm in 10th with 8k points. I haven't spent a single gold, every time I get points from the wheel it's 250+

Every time I look at my leaderboard I'm reminded of a story I read about someone who, in just a few months, buried themselves in 8k real money debt due purely to phone games because they just had to have it all.

The last LB i used to get 200-295 crowns and i was between 4-7 place (finished 5th), now that i am 1st (6.1k) i only get 25 (even in grey chest) except a couple of 42s. I think it really is connected to the place you are (as some other were experiencing the same) and in somehow is fair, although not equal chance..

Kennedward
10-03-16, 09:47 AM

Your group is a lot like my previous groups, where basically everyone in the top 5 or so have over 12k points

I'm actually glad for my group this time around, at least it's much lower and seems more normal, albeit 2 top players are boosting constantly, but it's only those 2, and from what I've seen, they're not good with boosting since they only gain very minimal points even with boost active. Not my gold, but just saying what I've observed.

Sandybellee
10-03-16, 09:55 AM
I got Moonlight today! That was my main dragon goal from this event. Will try to reach the rest of the milestones too.

I've also been getting very low points from the wheel (25-45) but that's to be expected I guess when no-one has very high points.

temecee
10-03-16, 10:13 AM
From what I've seen, some of the milestone prizes differ for everyone, so I'm not sure I'll get food like the rest, but maybe you will

Of course that at this point is just whishfull thinking because the prizes differ. But I can still hope :)

19sparkles96
10-03-16, 02:34 PM
Still in the lead of my group:

1-5409
2-986
3-805
4-713
5-697
6-678

anaghasaki
10-03-16, 03:47 PM

I received apples then too. Same amount, better than coins right now.

Received 25000 apples for 5400 points too.. So far I think it has been 25000 apples twice (5th and 6th milestone), 10 maps twice (3rd and 4th milestone) and coins twice (1st and 2nd milestone)..

ksbmommy
10-03-16, 05:26 PM
Received 25000 apples for 5400 points too.. So far I think it has been 25000 apples twice (5th and 6th milestone), 10 maps twice (3rd and 4th milestone) and coins twice (1st and 2nd milestone)..

My son is in the lower 40 level wise and is in 11th place. He's been scoring triple digits on the spin and he's received leaderboard points as milestone gifts too. Really starting to think your level and current rank plays into what you get. However, I feel like they should all be the same, but oh well.

ksbmommy
10-03-16, 05:30 PM
Still leading my group.

1. 6718
2. 4270
3-5. 4037-4086

Level 20 is at 2789. Everyone is bunched up really tight, very little boosting going on. Nice steady pace from everyone. I'd like to win this one, so I'll be keeping a close eye on it in the final days.

Kennedward
10-03-16, 06:18 PM
Of course that at this point is just whishfull thinking because the prizes differ. But I can still hope :)

Good luck!

Kennedward
10-03-16, 06:23 PM
After seeing a even bigger lead, I've given up on writing down the full list and just list a few:

1. 8600 (boost active)
2. 8000
3 to 6. 6100 (4 & 5 have boost active)

And everyone from 7 down are not even close to 5700

Doesn't seem much competition here, a few are even boosting... to get the milestones I suppose. Not what I would do, but they are free to do whatever they want.

Anyways, as the lead increases, it only gives me more reason to relax and not care, maybe I'll check again tomorrow to see how much the lead has increased lol

roguebee
10-03-16, 07:02 PM

I have to say I'm happy I've never been in a group like yours.

Kennedward
10-03-16, 08:59 PM

Lucky you, all of my previous groups were like that, top 5 all with over 12k points at this time in the event

belarica
10-03-16, 09:51 PM

My groups are always like this, save for the very last one where I managed second place and got islander. I wish I was in fair groups.

Sandybellee
10-04-16, 03:19 AM
Someone in my group used a gold boost to get to first place so I'm in second now. (They have already used a few boosts before.) I'm planning on boosting only towards the end when there is a boost sale or a 2.5 time boost to make sure to get all the milestones without having to use too many apples. It will be interesting to see how this goes. :D

anaghasaki
10-04-16, 04:51 AM
Could anyone please tell me who is this:
20 hrs incubation
http://i65.tinypic.com/9uxgmu.jpg

Edit: found out its spell dragon..

9krm
10-04-16, 07:27 AM
The leader in my group has boosted at least 4 times that I've seen, but they only have 3254 points. I don't think they are utilizing their boosts properly, and I kind of feel bad for them, because that seems like a waste of gold. I haven't boosted, I've only sped up one egg ( to get a crown dragon to try for the new diamond/royal one) and they only have 200 more points than me.

Kennedward
10-04-16, 07:35 AM
1. 9200 (boost active)
2. 9000 (boost active)
3. 7000

And pretty much everyone from 4 down are below 6300, the results seems to be set for now, until someone else decides to boost to catch up, there's still time but for now it's the top 2's battle

DR0G0N
10-04-16, 08:53 AM
Looks like my group don't really give a Poo. 1st place is only at 3635. 2nd - 2774, and 3rd 2699. I didn't see anyone boosting at all.

As for me, I'm 5th place, also not giving a poo since I only wanted the habitat and apples. Barely used my two evolution temples (don't have anything to evolve atm) and still at the top. This is the most relaxing leaderboard (actually all of them were since I hardly give a poo about these events XD).

I think the milestone in this event is great compare to all the past others. The habitat being in the beginning of the milestone is the best since I wasn't able to get one on the last leaderboard. So far, I got 5000 apples on 1st chest, another 5000 apples on 2nd chest, and 7000 something apples on 3rd chest. Great job staff, continue to make the milestones like this in future event please~

rado_nik
10-04-16, 09:19 AM
Looks like my group don't really give a Poo. 1st place is only at 3635. 2nd - 2774, and 3rd 2699. I didn't see anyone boosting at all.

As for me, I'm 5th place, also not giving a poo since I only wanted the habitat and apples. Barely used my two evolution temples (don't have anything to evolve atm) and still at the top. This is the most relaxing leaderboard (actually all of them were since I hardly give a poo about these events XD).

I think the milestone in this event is great compare to all the past others. The habitat being in the beginning of the milestone is the best since I wasn't able to get one on the last leaderboard. So far, I got 5000 apples on 1st chest, another 5000 apples on 2nd chest, and 7000 something apples on 3rd chest. Great job staff, continue to make the milestones like this in future event please~

You have luck to get apples from chests. For me 1-st give me a little points, 2-nd give me 2000 apples and 3-rd give me money

newzealander
10-04-16, 01:14 PM
Despite no boosting at all, I am leading my group, with 6174. It's refreshing to be in a group with no boosters, but of course I realise that if I am in first place in this LB, I will be in a tough group next time.
However, what really matters to me is the milestones, and since I need over 1000 a day to get the last milestone, I doubt I will get there. I am a long time player with 3 nests and 2 evolution temples that I have kept busy throughout. If I couldn't get there without gold, who can? Is it to be expected from now on that only gold spenders can get all the way? If so, what is left for the rest of us to achieve? I'm grateful for the island as an early milestone, but wonder if it's getting a little out of hand to have so many high end milestones, with things like coins at the lower end. This makes it so hard for lower end players to get ahead.

amerirish
10-04-16, 01:31 PM
Despite no boosting at all, I am leading my group, with 6174. It's refreshing to be in a group with no boosters, but of course I realise that if I am in first place in this LB, I will be in a tough group next time.
However, what really matters to me is the milestones, and since I need over 1000 a day to get the last milestone, I doubt I will get there. I am a long time player with 3 nests and 2 evolution temples that I have kept busy throughout. If I couldn't get there without gold, who can? Is it to be expected from now on that only gold spenders can get all the way? If so, what is left for the rest of us to achieve? I'm grateful for the island as an early milestone, but wonder if it's getting a little out of hand to have so many high end milestones, with things like coins at the lower end. This makes it so hard for lower end players to get ahead.

Congrats on being ahead, but keep an eye out - I've seen some crazy stuff on the last day :D Hope you win!

Kennedward
10-04-16, 05:55 PM
To my surprise, quite a few players boosted:

1. 10k (boost active once again)
2. 9500
3 to 5. 8400
Everyone from 6 down are below 6200

From what I remember, 3 to 5 were originally placed much lower, so I'm sure they boosted to gain 3 to 5 spots.

I know some may want all the milestones so bad that they are willing to spend gold, but we still have roughly 3 days to do it, no need to do it right now really.

If they were not aiming for milestones, and that they are aiming to win, then I'm back to my previous groups really, with 5 players willing to boost to get over 10k points.

Either way, I'm just commenting on what I saw, and I'm still at the bottom of the group since i don't care about this type of event.

HarleyQuinn28
10-04-16, 06:16 PM
Does anyone remember the breeding roost costing double in gold compared to the actual time left in the den? For example I have 4hrs left but costing 8 gold instead of 4. I don't remember this ever being the case. If this is new I'm not going to be getting the roost very often. It already cost money to get and it shouldn't be double gold to speed up.

HarleyQuinn28
10-04-16, 06:37 PM
Does anyone remember the breeding roost costing double in gold compared to the actual time left in the den? For example I have 4hrs left but costing 8 gold instead of 4. I don't remember this ever being the case. If this is new I'm not going to be getting the roost very often. It already cost money to get and it shouldn't be double gold to speed up.

Ok so looking at my other account it's showing the time correctly for the breeding roost so something is wrong with the one. Submitting a ticket will probably take the remaining time I have on the den. This stinks! I want to speed it up but not for 8 when it should be 4.

newzealander
10-04-16, 06:40 PM
Congrats on being ahead, but keep an eye out - I've seen some crazy stuff on the last day :D Hope you win!
Thanks for that but I'm really not bothered. In fact, in some ways I would rather have the food than the dragon! If one of those that are close in behind me wins, I'm fine with that - I won't be spending any gold, and am happy just plodding through as many milestones as I can. I think I'm just in a low scoring group because I haven't bothered much with the last few events.

Kennedward
10-04-16, 07:48 PM
Thanks for that but I'm really not bothered. In fact, in some ways I would rather have the food than the dragon! If one of those that are close in behind me wins, I'm fine with that - I won't be spending any gold, and am happy just plodding through as many milestones as I can. I think I'm just in a low scoring group because I haven't bothered much with the last few events.

I agree with your thinking, I really prefer food more than anything else

Sadly, despite not being bothered with this event, I'm always placed in groups where at least 2-3 players boost constantly, and from what I saw today, 5 players boosted to get over 8k points at this point of the game.

And since I don't bother competing, my final prize has always been coins in this event, which doesn't really motivate me to play or compete much either

Bameeee
10-04-16, 11:56 PM
I am sorry if this has been asked before. I want to know if the boost is working with feeding dragon or not.

I am far behind the last milestones but have enough foods to raise a dragon to level 15 and gain at least 1,000 points, it will be 1,500 points if I use the 1.5x

temecee
10-05-16, 03:01 AM
currently on 7th with just about 3000.
I didn't speed anything this time and I even lost losts of time due to being at work or tired and forgetting to replant or to move dragons from one place to another.

First place has about 3900 and last place about 1500 so I think that everything is still possible.

From what I managed to see I think that only a couple of players boosted and only one, maybe two times.

anaghasaki
10-05-16, 04:34 AM
I am sorry if this has been asked before. I want to know if the boost is working with feeding dragon or not.

I am far behind the last milestones but have enough foods to raise a dragon to level 15 and gain at least 1,000 points, it will be 1,500 points if I use the 1.5x

It has worked for me when feeding.. If I feed a dragon 500 and if my double boost is on, I get 2 points instead of 1.. So, should work for you too.. All the best..

ksbmommy
10-05-16, 06:23 AM

I'm ahead about 1700 points, but have always been keeping an eye out for last day crazy.

With the hurricane moving in here, my goal is to get to 8200 by tonight/tomorrow morning and then whatever happens, happens. It's out of my control if we lose power a game is not as important as conserving my device battery.

Kennedward
10-05-16, 06:51 AM
1. 11k (surprisingly, not boost active lol)
2. 9700
3 to 5. 8600

Everyone else below that are less than 7000

So the lead just keeps on increasing in my group, like I previously said, the top player is determined to win except the rest of us

9krm
10-05-16, 11:29 AM
I always said I wouldn't boost, but I used one yesterday and now I feel dirty. :eek: :p
I really want some of the milestones and I had a super rare on the nest and I usually only get commons during leaderboards, so I did it. I don't want to win, because I like being in chill groups but now I'm in 1st place with 4200 points. I hope some people pass me (but that I still get to 4600).

nyrrem
10-05-16, 12:01 PM
Since the points required for milestones has increased dramatically I have never got to more than the 8th. However due to 1st and wnd place having so many points this time I am receiving large point prizes in my spins (274 the last one). I am in about 8th position. Last time the top players weren't dramatically ahead and I rarely got more than 25 points.

I think this whole event is very unfair and bizarre in the way it works.

anaghasaki
10-05-16, 12:10 PM
Since the points required for milestones has increased dramatically I have never got to more than the 8th. However due to 1st and wnd place having so many points this time I am receiving large point prizes in my spins (274 the last one). I am in about 8th position. Last time the top players weren't dramatically ahead and I rarely got more than 25 points.

I think this whole event is very unfair and bizarre in the way it works.

MAY BE from another point of view, not that unfair.. Lower rank players getting more points in the wheel may be the fairness the game gives to them.. Not strictly my opinion, but just feel it may be so.. We know that all players in a group are not even footed in the first place.. Older players at high level are sometimes in the same group as new players.. New players obliviously would not be able to have all the nests and things as their higher level competitors.. May be this is just a way to help them.. Of course, if they are even footed, then the wheel automatically works the same for everyone I think.. It depends on how much is the difference in points in a group..

Sandybellee
10-05-16, 12:41 PM
I'm ahead about 1700 points, but have always been keeping an eye out for last day crazy.

With the hurricane moving in here, my goal is to get to 8200 by tonight/tomorrow morning and then whatever happens, happens. It's out of my control if we lose power a game is not as important as conserving my device battery.

Oh yes! Much more important to conserve your battery! I hope you and all your loved ones stay safe.

divanightclub
10-05-16, 02:05 PM
I just reached the final milestone and got my full moon,,which was all I was aiming for.. so I can sit back and relax now,especially since I'm currently in 13th place..

anaghasaki
10-05-16, 02:57 PM
I just reached the final milestone and got my full moon,,which was all I was aiming for.. so I can sit back and relax now,especially since I'm currently in 13th place..

Congratulations!!!
I am at 7300.. Should get there in time.. But I also want the first prize, so I can't relax even if I get the final milestone.. Incidentally, I am in first place with more than 3500 lead.. but will have to keep an eye on the things..

savage_mel
10-05-16, 03:08 PM
Im pretty confident that i'll get the last milestone on my main account. However, my second won't even come close and all because of the unfair spin to win. my main account gets huge points while my other one gets only decor and the very occasional 25 points. Every spin i've had today has been decor. I currently have 3 telescopes and 61 stellar steps in storage. I've played both accounts the same, breeding, evolving, not boosting yet there is over 2500 point difference between the two. It angers me that an event that is so competitive relies so much on chance. I'm not interested in winning. I know that will never happen for me. But I'm more than a little ticked off that I'm being blocked from getting milestone prizes

divanightclub
10-05-16, 04:02 PM
Congratulations!!!
I am at 7300.. Should get there in time.. But I also want the first prize, so I can't relax even if I get the final milestone.. Incidentally, I am in first place with more than 3500 lead.. but will have to keep an eye on the things..

Thank you.. hope you do get not only the final milestone but the first prize as well. With such a competitive group that I'm in, and I'm in 13th place, there's NO WAY to come in 1st or 2nd at this point WITHOUT spending gold(won't be doing that) so all I can do IS sit back and relax lol... until the next event starts.

Good luck to you and everyone still participating!

anaghasaki
10-05-16, 05:07 PM
Thank you.. hope you do get not only the final milestone but the first prize as well. With such a competitive group that I'm in, and I'm in 13th place, there's NO WAY to come in 1st or 2nd at this point WITHOUT spending gold(won't be doing that) so all I can do IS sit back and relax lol... until the next event starts.

Good luck to you and everyone still participating!

Thanks.. May be you can try to come to 12th place.. The prize is better you know.. But if you want that, then till the end you will have to see that you don't fall back into 13th place.. If the prize doesn't matter much, then sit back and relax.. You will not get a chance to relax like this often in this game.. Either way, enjoy..

chuckyt888
10-05-16, 05:11 PM
I'm not sure why people don't get together and agree to tie for the dragon prizes. It would be very easy to do with feeding dragons counting for points. I guess there might always be that one bad seed that lives to troll others.

It would be great to turn it around on S8/TL and make it so everyone wins instead of turning players against each other and trying to steal more gold.

Kennedward
10-05-16, 05:55 PM
I'm not sure why people don't get together and agree to tie for the dragon prizes. It would be very easy to do with feeding dragons counting for points. I guess there might always be that one bad seed that lives to troll others.

It would be great to turn it around on S8/TL and make it so everyone wins instead of turning players against each other and trying to steal more gold.

Agreed!

That's why I prefer world events where we're all working towards the same dragon prize, instead of competing against each other where only 2 players in each group can get the prize.

ksbmommy
10-05-16, 06:09 PM
Heading to bed with 8166 points, Second is 5600 and third is 5116. Haven't seen anyone boost in a couple of days. I'll hit the last milestone in the morning.

Bameeee
10-05-16, 06:19 PM
It has worked for me when feeding.. If I feed a dragon 500 and if my double boost is on, I get 2 points instead of 1.. So, should work for you too.. All the best..

Thanks anaghasaki :)

PinkBubbles75
10-05-16, 06:53 PM
I'm currently in 16th place with 7021 points. 1st place has 12,994 points and 2nd place has 11,000 something points. Everyone else is ranging between 4000 & 9000. At the beginning of the event my goal was to get the habitat and the moonlight dragon. Now that I have those, my next goal was to get shooting star (I wasn't sure I'd get it at the start of the event) & I'll be getting it tomorrow :)

Kennedward
10-05-16, 07:43 PM
I just reached 6000 and will get my 2nd dragon milestone prize soon, pretty sure I won't get the last prize, but I'll see how far I'll get

As for the group, basically top 2 are leading with 13k and 11k each, which is more than 3k than 3rd, so no point in competing, and I'm placed at 11th, so I'll stick to my plan on trying to get a dragon prize, pretty sure I'll get at least 1 more but not sure if I'll get the last 2

chuckyt888
10-05-16, 09:13 PM
I sent a message to everyone on my leaderboard to see what kind of response I get about everyone tying for the dragon prizes. I will let everyone know how it goes. Would be super exciting to be able to turn the leaderboard event on its head and not let the money grab continue.

Kennedward
10-05-16, 09:34 PM
I sent a message to everyone on my leaderboard to see what kind of response I get about everyone tying for the dragon prizes. I will let everyone know how it goes. Would be super exciting to be able to turn the leaderboard event on its head and not let the money grab continue.

Please do share, I'm interested to see what others are thinking

I actually tried messaging a 1st place player (who finished with 28k) in a previous group, but got no response

chuckyt888
10-05-16, 09:40 PM
Will do. The majority of players in my leaderboard are between 8-10k. I just hope they see the insanity of blowing resources on this when its entirely unnecessary if we all tie.

There is always someone who wants to troll though which is my concern.

Please do share, I'm interested to see what others are thinking

I actually tried messaging a 1st place player (who finished with 28k) in a previous group, but got no response

Kennedward
10-05-16, 11:27 PM
Will do. The majority of players in my leaderboard are between 8-10k. I just hope they see the insanity of blowing resources on this when its entirely unnecessary if we all tie.

There is always someone who wants to troll though which is my concern.

Just delete those messages, that's what I did anyway, no need to pay those who trolls any concern

Anyways, after some hatching and evolving I finally got the 2nd dragon prize, not sure if I'll get the last 2 but will see, I won't bother even if I don't get them though

chuckyt888
10-06-16, 07:44 AM
There are some reasonable people on my board it seems. Getting some posts on my wall in full agreement including the leader. The problem right now is a couple of the top players are ignoring it.

MystiqueRealm
10-06-16, 10:43 AM
What? Lol I can't believe what I'm reading or I'm totally misunderstanding this "everybody tie" conversation. In the end the person with 1 pt over the rest WILL win, and if you think people aren't going to hatch a new ultra they bred or evolve it that's nuts in my opinion. I can't buy gold, but I very much appreciate those that can or us free players wouldn't come close to the community prize in world events. I don't like leader boards but it seems unreasonable to even attempt a tie. Especially when some don't even make milestones while others work hard just to get those, jus sayin!

chuckyt888
10-06-16, 10:49 AM
What is so unbelievable? If reasonable people on the leaderboards agree to tie, then the leaderboard problem is solved. The majority of the player base cannot stand the leaderboard. It's a cheap attempt to squeeze gold out of players who have "enthusiasm" for this game. Pitting players against each other is awful... together we can turn that on its head.

What? Lol I can't believe what I'm reading or I'm totally misunderstanding this "everybody tie" conversation. In the end the person with 1 pt over the rest WILL win, and if you think people aren't going to hatch a new ultra they bred or evolve it that's nuts in my opinion. I can't buy gold, but I very much appreciate those that can or us free players wouldn't come close to the community prize in world events. I don't like leader boards but it seems unreasonable to even attempt a tie. Especially when some don't even make milestones while others work hard just to get those, jus sayin!

ksbmommy
10-06-16, 01:58 PM
Oh, the dreaded double point boost price has been cut in half and someone came out of nowhere to get into 2nd place. I'm at 8860 and number 2 is at 8494. Everyone else around 6000-6500. Should be interesting the last few hours.

If I still have power tomorrow, I'll have one wooden dragons, whatever my10 hour one is (I'll know soon) and a 20+ hour dragon dragon coming off the nest, then bride of Franken will be done evolving and whatever junk I get on the arctic isles. The breeding den will have a 15 hour going to a nest. Plus I need to feed my dark angel fron a level 9 to 10, that's a lot of apples too. Should be a good amount of points.

anaghasaki
10-06-16, 03:21 PM
Just got the final milestone.. 19 hrs to go.. I am in first place with 8232 points and second is at 4492.. So now I can relax.. My food resource is at 192000 now.. Usually I have 500000+.. Thought of planting upgrapes instead of rushrooms for some time.. then remembered tomorrow is Friday and LB is ending, which means we might get world event.. But flatfoot has posted something which looks like tales.. Anyway, not to take chance, planted scalypears with 20 hrs to go.. Let's see what we get..

Kennedward
10-06-16, 06:15 PM
May be able to get the 2nd last milestone, meaning I'll get 1 more dragon, definitely won't get the final milestone though

Anyways, the 1st in my group is still leading by more than 2k than 2nd, and more than 4k than 3rd, so I really doubt anyone in my group can catch up without spending tons of gold, which there are still time so I'll see what happens later on

chuckyt888
10-06-16, 09:43 PM
Well Kennedward, I got some responses from people (including a top player) saying tying was a great idea. Posted on walls the number to reach. A few did it. Unfortunately two players are ruining it for everyone else. It only confirms my loss of faith in humanity. I'd comment on the insanity/pathology of trying to keep being the only one to get a prize, but I think it speaks for itself. Makes you wonder about phantom accounts too.

DR0G0N
10-06-16, 10:42 PM
Well Kennedward, I got some responses from people (including a top player) saying tying was a great idea. Posted on walls the number to reach. A few did it. Unfortunately two players are ruining it for everyone else. It only confirms my loss of faith in humanity. I'd comment on the insanity/pathology of trying to keep being the only one to get a prize, but I think it speaks for itself. Makes you wonder about phantom accounts too.

Sorry to chime in, I think the idea to have a tie is great, idealistically, but in reality, is it really possible? Have to take in considerations that various players are grouped together (from low levels to high levels, iOS and androids, different time zone/life situations). Plus different people have different places where they want to achieve on the milestone. Even assuming everyone is willing to participate in this idea and agreeing to stop at a certain spot on the milestone, the breeding results and the spin to win are uncontrollable, so one could say feed the dragons to make up the point difference, but sometimes there are players who don't have enough resources to do so.

So, in order to do this, everyone have to agree to not use the spin to win, reach the point level where the lowest player could reach, this would also result in ommiting the milestone. For instance, if the group has a android player with 1 nest, 1 breeding den, and 1 temple and they could only reach let's say 3000 points in the end, everyone (including iOS players with 2 breeding den, 2 temples, 4 nests) would have to try to not to do anything just so the lowest player could catch up.

Hmm...so, what I'm trying to say is, even if people are willing to, it seems very impractical given that not everyone has the same resources and variables that aren't controllable (time zone, breeding and spinning results). Now, if us players could group ourselves with people who have the same resources, then this would be doable, but then again everyone would have to be willingly agree on stopping at a certain point of the milestone.

Lol, not sure if you understand what I'm trying to say.

chuckyt888
10-06-16, 10:50 PM
It's extremely easy to do. People just have to choose to do so. A lot of people will. Some people will choose just to go for the milestones and don't care for the prize dragon so they wouldn't participate. The only people that would cause problems are those who would insist on being the only person to get a prize. Bottom line. When points come from food, it is trivial to land on the same number. The final day everyone can just agree to land on X points. They wouldn't need to spin the wheel at that point and get their 100th telescope. Its ridiculous to think someone couldn't wait a few hours to hatch a dragon either.

I'm not talking about everyone on the leaderboard tying. Just those that want to go for the prize dragon. A lot of people don't care to go for the prize dragon or even care about hitting all the milestones. Most of the responses I got from people were a) it's a great idea and they hate competing against other players and b) it's a great idea and I only go for the milestones because I hate competing against other players.

It's looking like we won't be able to do it though due to 2 players. If it was just one of them we'd have been able to accomplish it by tying for 2nd.

DR0G0N
10-06-16, 11:19 PM
It's extremely easy to do. People just have to choose to do so. A lot of people will. Some people will choose just to go for the milestones and don't care for the prize dragon so they wouldn't participate. The only people that would cause problems are those who would insist on being the only person to get a prize. Bottom line. When points come from food, it is trivial to land on the same number. The final day everyone can just agree to land on X points. They wouldn't need to spin the wheel at that point and get their 100th telescope. Its ridiculous to think someone couldn't wait a few hours to hatch a dragon either.

Yes, once again, very easy to do when you have the resources. The people who don't care about the prize and just going for the milestones still plays a role. Let's say, those people aiming for the last prize of the milestone, 8,200 points, so everyone have to reach at least that amount to get the 1st place prize, but then not everyone is able to reach it b/c a. They're still low level, don't have enough coins and/or apples and b. They only have 1 den, 1 nest, and 1 temple (worst case scenario).

So in the end, not everyone could get the final prize even if they want to simply b/c they don't have the means to. But people with the resources and are at the top of the list (with scores being close together) could work things out to get the prize. But not EVERYONE.

docpaine
10-07-16, 12:17 AM
Looks like I'm finishing in the 9-12 range... bit lower than I'd wanted, but I'll take the food and coins gladly. Made it to the habitat though... and an astonishingly generous chest pushed me up to the Moonlight dragon, I'd accepted I was gonna miss that one!

jaymieb2
10-07-16, 01:01 AM
So, I very much enjoyed this event! I have bred/hatched five new dragons... Pumpkin, Pinata, Super, Jester and Jade (not bred, but I finally was able to evolve the right dragon bits to trade, and have the right parts for the spell shop! Plus I have cool new dragons in storage - made my goal of the last milestone!!! Also, I am up to 273K food again. Going to try to keep 500K on hand, but my supplies were decimated after the last event, so Woo Hoo! :-)

Tried hard for Paper Lantern, but no luck.:-(

LOVE getting a habitat, though! :-)

Eluzyion
10-07-16, 01:15 AM
I agree with DR0G0N, and I'll give my own explaination as it pertains to the current leaderboard.. During this leaderboard they introduced crown jewel..I activated diamond temple to try for it and got it, now that temple is activated for days which is a good chance to breed other dragons I didn't have, got crusader, a 2nd diamond, infinity, valiant, quetzal, Autumn, a mythic and fairytale (with crusader failures and other ultra dups) I have a second quetzal and the mythic on the nest.. It's said "they can wait to hatch" um, no. A storybook is most likely coming up and I don't want a 40 hour egg sitting there putting me behind of starting that storybook. I'm sure not going to waste my activated temple, and I'm going to try for as many dragons as I can during that time, which I did. No I'm not some troll nor am I unlike many others using diamond temple and breeding for special dragons. I care more about what I was trying for than the actual "prize" of leaderboard, that's just a bonus if it happens.

I can't breed during storybooks they call for breeding.. I choose to breed during certain times and that's my right to do so and to play the game as I see fit.. I've contributed way beyond what's needed in world events for the "community" prize after I'd already gotten all milestones and help anyone that asks as much as I can as I haven't played near as long as most here and concentrate more on FFS. Perhaps others have the dragons I'm still trying to get, great, but there are those of us still trying to get them so when DR0G0N mentions everyone is in different states of play on diff devices etc very true, and I personally have worked hard to even get to where I am in the 4-5 months I've been playing with no apologies about it. So if someone asked me to "tie" and waste the gold activating diamond temple or not breed as many as possible, I'd consider that self serving as those people probably have all the dragons I'm needing plus some to do well in the other events and tournaments while I'm trying to still get them. So I will breed and evolve and points go with that.

My personal opinion .. To sum it up.. I find it unfair to call people names when you have no idea where they are in gameplay or their intentions, it's a game, play it, skip events you don't like, whatever..everyone has choices to play as they choose, rant over. :)

chuckyt888
10-07-16, 01:44 AM
This can be accomplished without hampering anyone's play at all outside of the last hour of the tournament... but I'm sure that's too much to ask for some people.

The majority of the player base enjoys working together.

When I say troll I mean people who would agree to something and then do something completely different at the last minute with the sole purpose of being hurtful to others.

pernmagic
10-07-16, 01:58 AM
I'm 700 points off the last milestone dragon without spending any gold on this event ...... But I don't think I'll get there and I resent spending gold on a dragon I'm not specifically interested in when I can use my gold dragons accumulated gold to buy the diamond hybrid I can not breed at 50% sale price .....so thinking hat on still .....
Happily sitting at 12th on the leaderboard :)

Kennedward
10-07-16, 02:11 AM
Looking at my points, I may be able to get another dragon milestone prize later on today if things go well for me, but won't bother if I don't get it either, as I'm playing leisurely

Looking at my group, it seems 2nd place is boosting to try and catch up to 1st, it has been a race for top 2 since the beginning, but a few in the 3-5 places have also boosted to get a higher points, so I'll see what happens when time's up

nyrrem
10-07-16, 04:13 AM
Wow I got the shooting star dragon. I didn't expect that. Thanks to the high scoring players I was gifted with high points in the chests (had I not been unlucky with all the tiles and telescopes -so useful- I may have got to the last milestone). I could boost and use my food to get there but I think I will save my food for the next Tales event. I prefer the Tales. More fun.

Good luck everyone in your final hours.

Florr06
10-07-16, 05:03 AM
Just reached the 6th milestone: again got coins :( 6 milestones, 5 chests and 4x coins :(

anaghasaki
10-07-16, 05:11 AM
Wow I got the shooting star dragon. I didn't expect that. Thanks to the high scoring players I was gifted with high points in the chests (had I not been unlucky with all the tiles and telescopes -so useful- I may have got to the last milestone). I could boost and use my food to get there but I think I will save my food for the next Tales event. I prefer the Tales. More fun.

Good luck everyone in your final hours.

Great.. I got the last milestone a few hrs back and decided to stop playing except collecting from lunar basin and the wheel as I am in first place with 3500+ lead... Guess what my wheel gave me just now?? '26 points from SILVER chest'!!!!!!!!! Never heard of this.. Seriously.. I agree I don't need any points, but 26 from silver?? I just hope other players in my group are getting benefited like you from my lead..

ksbmommy
10-07-16, 05:44 AM
Not sure what I'm going to do yet, someone just boosted their way into 3rd place, not sure how wise of an investment that was but with one nest (and a magic egg sitting on it), one breeding den and no arctic isles, I'm not sure what they were thinking, it brought them to 7250 points with 4 hours to go?!?

Second place is at 8759 comfortable 1500 point lead over third place, they did a double point boost yesterday, they look like they spend gold on their island, so they may want to win this.

I'm sitting in the lead at 9379 this morning. I have two eggs ready, a third one has two more hours left. The breeding den has an elder dragon at 16 hours left so it won't make it. The evolution temple has 15 minutes left. So I'm ready to boost if need be - going to try to save the gold if I can. All I want is second place after leading the whole time.

Edited - third added yet another boost, that magic is off the nest and an island is on it. She's up to 8250 - looks like she's making a move. That's a lot of gold in the last couple hours.

AuroraLava
10-07-16, 05:52 AM
Not sure what I'm going to do yet, someone just boosted their way into 3rd place, not sure how wise of an investment that was but with one nest (and a magic egg sitting on it), one breeding den and no arctic isles, I'm not sure what they were thinking, it brought them to 7250 points with 4 hours to go?!?

Second place is at 8759 comfortable 1500 point lead over third place, they did a double point boost yesterday, they look like they spend gold on their island, so they may want to win this.

I'm sitting in the lead at 9379 this morning. I have two eggs ready, a third one has two more hours left. The breeding den has an elder dragon at 16 hours left so it won't make it. The evolution temple has 15 minutes left. So I'm ready to boost if need be - going to try to save the gold if I can. All I want is second place after leading the whole time.

Edited - third added yet another boost, that magic is off the nest and an island is on it. She's up to 8250 - looks like she's making a move. That's a lot of gold in the last couple hours.

Maybe the person was trying to get the milestone. I am 13th in my group and I boosted this morning when both my nests were ready. I hatched, evolved and then fed a rainbow dragon and was able to make the final milestone!!! The top 3 are all over 20k so I was not boosting to reach them or get higher than 13th place but I figured a boost for the final milestone dragon is not too bad.

amerirish
10-07-16, 06:09 AM
Maybe the person was trying to get the milestone. I am 13th in my group and I boosted this morning when both my nests were ready. I hatched, evolved and then fed a rainbow dragon and was able to make the final milestone!!! The top 3 are all over 20k so I was not boosting to reach them or get higher than 13th place but I figured a boost for the final milestone dragon is not too bad.

If they have 8200+ points already, they already have the last Milestone. Sounds like they're making a run for the grand prize :eek:

amerirish
10-07-16, 06:26 AM
Here's what I've been wondering: for the people who spend lots of gold in these events; now that you can buy the grand prize dragon from the Market, is it cheaper to just buy it outright rather than buying the lunar base, boosting, speeding, etc.?

AuroraLava
10-07-16, 06:41 AM
If they have 8200+ points already, they already have the last Milestone. Sounds like they're making a run for the grand prize :eek:

I was referring to the first paragraph where the person had 7250 points and boosted.