PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding neighbors

catessa
09-26-16, 10:53 AM
How do I add new neighbors? I get the requests but I don't know how to add them. Help please. Thank you:confused:

sandylbaum
09-26-16, 11:16 AM
Tap the "Main" icon in lower left corner of screen.
Then tap "Social " tab
Then tap " Invite Friends" tab
Enter friend code. This will send a request to them to be friends. Once they except, you will be neighbors.

Can also tap the Telephone icon in upper right corner of your screen
Then tap "Invite Friends"
Then enter friend code

joeyjoeb
09-27-16, 03:31 AM
Hi, I am new to this game. I need neighbours but how do I get them? ��

Rynetory2
09-27-16, 04:32 AM
Hi, I am new to this game. I need neighbours but how do I get them? ��

Welcome to the forum, joeyjoeb! :)

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me. You can also post your ID on your restaurant wall for your visitors to add you. Hope this helps.

catessa
09-27-16, 07:23 AM
Thank you

Dylan832
10-16-16, 08:30 PM
Is there a neighbor limit? If so, how many neighbors can you have?

SparklyOctopus
10-17-16, 12:00 PM
Hey there! The limit is pretty high for Bakery/Restaurant. We've taken a look at your account and you're not close to the limit so feel free to keep adding neighbours. If you hit the limit, you should reecive a popup stating that you are unable to add any more neighbours.

callmetired
10-18-16, 04:49 AM
The bigger question is what possible benefit is there to accumulating multitudes of neighbors beyond about 40?

Gifts are limited anyway and neighbor "collectors" are by far the lousiest of neighbors.

Probably the same losers with 2000 Facebook "friends"!!!!

Dylan832
10-22-16, 11:17 AM
Does that mean if I reach the neighbor limit in Restaurant Story, I can not add anymore neighbors in Bakery story? Or is it separate for each game?

SparklyOctopus
10-22-16, 11:36 AM
It's separate for each game :)

Dylan832
10-23-16, 10:09 AM
Thanks for your help :)

DMarie62
11-06-16, 11:07 PM
How many neighbord Is a good number to have?

sandylbaum
11-10-16, 10:53 AM
How many neighbord Is a good number to have?

I think 50 is good. That way you have 20 to give daily gifts and 20 to give special requests and 10 to fill in for neighbors who are busy the day you need stuff.

twospoons
11-10-16, 11:49 AM
it depends on how you play. if you like to tip & visit, the more neighbors you have the harder it will be. if your priority is to get the max gifts per day, you can technically get by with 20 neighbors, because they can both respond and gift. but like sandylbaum says, sometimes people are busy. another important consideration is if you're looking to expand your restaurant for coins, there are neighbor requirements.

so basically, just have as many as you'd like. i have a restaurant with 10 neighbors, all of whom are active, and have never had trouble building appliances and completing goals, albeit slowly (which i don't mind). my main restaurant has maybe 40 neighbors, which is fine for now, but once i've built up some coins i'll need to add to that to be able to expand.

madakee
11-11-16, 05:16 AM
If I remember right, you used to need certain increasing numbers of neighbors to buy restaurant expansions.

YavannaGreen
11-17-16, 11:57 AM
Is there an "Add me" thread for Restaurant neighbours? I can't find it anywhere :(

IsisGarden
11-17-16, 12:33 PM
Is there an "Add me" thread for Restaurant neighbours? I can't find it anywhere :(

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Restaurant-Story-Add-Me

YavannaGreen
11-17-16, 01:50 PM
Thanks Isis! I don't know how I managed to miss a whole forum T___T