PDA

View Full Version : Game not loading

dingaling1977
09-26-16, 05:59 AM
Hi, I have been trying to load the game since this morning when I started the new chapter, it allowed me to collect from 8 corsages, crashed, then I can't get back in. I have forced closed, deleted the app etc. It says it's an on line game etc but my connection is fine. Any ideas?

redlorry
09-26-16, 06:26 AM
I have the same problem. A few others have posted about the same problem. But it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. I hope it gets fixed soon as we all have the time sensitive goals. Can anyone explain what is going on?

Mistymoo50
09-26-16, 06:36 AM
Same for me, not been able to get into my game on iPad and iPhone all day. Very annoying when doing a timed event.

dingaling1977
09-26-16, 06:51 AM
I have the same problem. A few others have posted about the same problem. But it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. I hope it gets fixed soon as we all have the time sensitive goals. Can anyone explain what is going on?

Phew! At least it's not just me, I can't get onto diamond quest either, so maybe it's across a few of their games. Hopefully they will extend the time on the goals.

SakuraShima
09-26-16, 07:09 AM
All other games are loading for me but are much slower. Some keep disconnecting. Castle not working at all. One way someone mentioned to get it to work is using a mobile connection or data connection on your phone. For some reason it won't load on wifi. It looks like there are some server issues.

ShibuyaCloth
09-26-16, 07:47 AM
Wifi connection do not work, only GSM is usable. With the iPad I need a hotspot bridge. CS has always been unstable with WIFi, nothing new.

[S8] Elsa
09-26-16, 10:42 AM
What ISP are you each using? Were you able to connect with alternative connections?

ShibuyaCloth
09-26-16, 12:45 PM
Elsa;1348322']What ISP are you each using? Were you able to connect with alternative connections?

When using a GSM connection, I have never issues. When using a WiFi it often causes problems. I have only issues with CS, normal surfing, emails, games are OK.

SakuraShima
09-26-16, 01:40 PM
The game is working again for me. Other games are loading normal too.

mulan12
09-30-16, 03:49 PM
This new update is not working properly. The game keeps freezing over and over again with just a move or two. I've had it go to white screen when watching a video and there's no way to recover it except to close it down. Is anyone else having this problem? I think we need a new update to update the update! LOL! But, really it's not funny! Can you please fix this?