PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors List

Unregistered
03-05-11, 09:04 PM
I think this might be a question for the moderators or maybe a suggestion! When I go to my neighbors list and start tipping, I have already tipped the ones who have gifted and tipped me, it would be very nice to be able to know from the list, such as the way the gift button is shaded, to know if you are able to tip that person. Seems to me just as the gift, you should be able to tell only the ones you are able to tip still. I waste alot of time going back to neighbors that I have already tipped for the day.

Thanks!!!

Unregistered
03-12-11, 08:35 AM
I think this might be a question for the moderators or maybe a suggestion! When I go to my neighbors list and start tipping, I have already tipped the ones who have gifted and tipped me, it would be very nice to be able to know from the list, such as the way the gift button is shaded, to know if you are able to tip that person. Seems to me just as the gift, you should be able to tell only the ones you are able to tip still. I waste alot of time going back to neighbors that I have already tipped for the day.

Thanks!!!

I always thought that would be a nice feature too

Unregistered
03-12-11, 11:54 AM
I would love that too, makes my tipping every day much easier