18 serve apple pie
26 cook on salad bar
Reward: 3 silver stamps

ghjvcucjb
09-22-16, 08:46 PM
Start hoarding sugar, flour, cream

Rynetory2
09-22-16, 08:58 PM
Thank you, ghjvcucjb, for starting this thread and keeping the goal information updated for us. :D

ghjvcucjb
09-22-16, 09:10 PM
Thank you, ghjvcucjb, for starting this thread and keeping the goal information updated for us. :D
No problem, will do....but if you or anyone want to take over the post, go for it!

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
09-23-16, 03:07 AM
Start hoarding sugar, flour, cream
You can sure say that again! This one needs loads of those especially sugar.
My customers will sure get a sugar rush the next few days.

ghjvcucjb
09-23-16, 03:54 PM
You can sure say that again! This one needs loads of those especially sugar.
My customers will sure get a sugar rush the next few days.

Exactly. I feel like I should hang a sign on my restaurant door warning people with dietary restrictions.

littledarc3
09-23-16, 04:11 PM
Luckily I already had some sushi cooking when this quest started. Has anyone else been hoarding recipe cards in case they ask for something new?

ghjvcucjb
09-23-16, 04:35 PM
Luckily I already had some sushi cooking when this quest started. Has anyone else been hoarding recipe cards in case they ask for something new?

No, I didn't think about that but will try to restrain myself for a few days. I just get excited as soon as I realize I have enough recipe cards to unlock something.

09-23-16, 05:53 PM

Yes ever since the first of these Lani quests popped up I've been keeping some cards behind for that very reason. I'm currently holding 485 recipe cards I have 4 recipes left to unlock since they all need 300 cards to learn now. So I won't start learning a new one until I have 600 cards.
I also keep a few of duck eggs, Turbinado sugar and European butter at all times just in case.

Exactly. I feel like I should hang a sign on my restaurant door warning people with dietary restrictions.
haha that's not a bad idea! Poor Lani is going to need a better diet soon after all that sugar.
The cream isn't that bad once you finish the express order. I have been cooking like crazy today and I'm down to the pies. I still need a shipload of pie so constantly waiting on sugar. Of course the street market seems to be out as well.

ghjvcucjb
09-23-16, 06:15 PM
FYI: don't waste your mastery spice or expert blend. I just tried my precious expert blend and nada. We're going to have to do it the hard way folks

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb, I'm putting Lani on a veggie sushi and mandarin salad diet after this.

09-23-16, 06:48 PM
FYI: don't waste your mastery spice or expert blend. I just tried my precious expert blend and nada. We're going to have to do it the hard way folks

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb, I'm putting Lani on a veggie sushi and mandarin salad diet after this.

Good tip! These don't work on quests like these when you need to serve something X number of times. Although I have been burning off a few mastery spice. It's been ages since we've seen a quest where we had to master something and was on 35 ish for weeks even while using a few and with all the new dishes to cook with the stamp recipes there have been quite a few dropping as I have been working on mastering the new dishes especially the ones with duck eggs.

Please call me cf or something for short :o I don't cook veggie sushi anymore unless I have to for something. I mastered that quite a while back since so many quests have asked for them. I try to stick cooking dishes which aren't mastered yet.

littledarc3
09-24-16, 01:51 AM
Butter is ****ing me!

09-24-16, 03:28 AM
Butter is ****ing me!
Lol yea same here. These are ideal recipes to cook at night. But I hardly do with so little butter around.

ostraoz
09-24-16, 06:40 AM
Butter is ****ing me!
Me too :) Lucky it was a cruise so I saved stamps ingridients

Citrie
09-29-16, 07:37 PM
I got another Express Order from Lani tonight. 4 Alfredos, 4 Chicken Noodle Soups and some Currant Crusted Chicken in 2 days. Plus 2 other special orders that have a 7 day timer: 4 Currant Chicken, 27 Lox Bagels, 15 Commercial Oven Uses, and 3 Chiffon Cakes, 21 Chicken Noodle Soups and 24 Diner Oven uses.

On top of the wedding event and Halloween, it's a lot right now lol :p

littledarc3
09-29-16, 11:26 PM
Please canan admin add the previous post to the first post and maybe change the name of the title to include this date as well?

hungryres
09-30-16, 12:26 AM
they are recycling old limited recipe again, which i have already mastered......