PDA

View Full Version : Solved New Jack in the Box cant be stored

bakealot003
09-22-16, 05:37 PM
Hi,
I got the new Jack in the Box building and now would like to store it. When I tap the Jack in the Box the normal 5 icons come up but the store option is faded out so it wont allow it to be stored.
Device: Android Galaxy Tab S2
Version of Dream V1.2.1

Screen shot attached.
Many thanks :)

SparklyOctopus
09-22-16, 06:01 PM
Thanks for flagging this over. I've told you!

Rynetory2
09-22-16, 06:16 PM
Mine's the same using iOS - no storing nor selling options. It's like the cinema. Thanks SparklyOctopus!

judyvines
09-22-16, 08:34 PM
I have the ability to store mine. I am using iOS.

Rynetory2
09-22-16, 08:49 PM
I have the ability to store mine. I am using iOS.

Yay mine too! It's fixed.

Rynetory2
09-22-16, 08:51 PM
Hi,
I got the new Jack in the Box building and now would like to store it. When I tap the Jack in the Box the normal 5 icons come up but the store option is faded out so it wont allow it to be stored.
Device: Android Galaxy Tab S2
Version of Dream V1.2.1

Screen shot attached.
Many thanks :)

Hi bakealot003, can you check yours too?

DeborahD
09-23-16, 01:25 AM
I had no room in my city to put my jack in a box so I've made room for it,,, but can't seem to find it now in storage can anyone help please

bakealot003
09-23-16, 02:56 AM
Fixed - all working perfectly for me now. Jack in the Box is stored & I checked I can find it a-ok in my storage box for when I need it later. Many thanks for the quick fix. Great job guys :-)))))))

Rynetory2
09-23-16, 07:16 AM
I had no room in my city to put my jack in a box so I've made room for it,,, but can't seem to find it now in storage can anyone help please

Can you force shut your game and check your storage again? It should be there. Please let me know if you have problem finding it.

Rynetory2
09-23-16, 07:18 AM
Fixed - all working perfectly for me now. Jack in the Box is stored & I checked I can find it a-ok in my storage box for when I need it later. Many thanks for the quick fix. Great job guys :-)))))))

Thanks for letting us know.

Aside to others: You may need to restart your game if you are unable to store yours. Please let us know if you are still having issue with it. Thanks.