PDA

View Full Version : Rock - fountain of youth habitat

Silverrain1
09-22-16, 05:40 AM
I got the habitat sale yesterday, never noticed it at up date time, or it came later. Either or, I got it now. I had to put my epic gargolem in there right away. That blue band around its eyes really gave me the creeps!

saucysammis
09-22-16, 11:48 AM
It did arrive at update time. I was trying to hold out for my next expansion but I am so glad it has the earth habitat colors that I just now sold a farm to get it. I really don't know why I am so far behind on expansions! Just as with the nature fountain I am filling it with the ferret type animals for the time being.

chickenladyx14
09-22-16, 12:56 PM
It would have been better IMO had the habitat held 5 babies and accommodated every basic symbol - earth, water, fire, electric, nature.
I have so many max level animals (won in storybooks) that I really loved in the infant stage but was required to level up.

Silverrain1
09-22-16, 01:42 PM
It did arrive at update time. I was trying to hold out for my next expansion but I am so glad it has the earth habitat colors that I just now sold a farm to get it. I really don't know why I am so far behind on expansions! Just as with the nature fountain I am filling it with the ferret type animals for the time being.

Thanks, I either didn't get the pop up or didn't see it. Glad I got it today tho or I might have missed it. I had enough gems to buy it straight away! It's hard when you fall behind on expansions isn't it! Hope you get your farm back soon.
Chickenlady14, it wld have been nice to hold more than one element but looks like they are doing one each, at least the basic ones so far. I have the rock one and the grass one so far

chickenladyx14
09-22-16, 03:19 PM
Cool! TY Silverrain1 :)

haku8cafe
09-23-16, 08:19 PM
I was thinking since the designer is going to come out EACH elements eventually why not make it like horoscope habitat where we can combine the fountain of youth habitat....

forest river or lava ALL connected to each other & hopefully the GEM ONLY habitat which is the last habiat have a tree of life as the center piece connecting each other elements habitats