PDA

View Full Version : New Items : Level 55

cappucina
09-10-16, 09:36 AM
Hi all,

I just hit level 55 and the window popped up to show me that I could buy another table and chair and learn two new recipes. One picture showed a taco and I can't remember what the other picture was.

Where are these new recipes located? I can't find them on any appliances I have...and I have them all. Except I don't have the 1,600 gem festival stove. Is that where these new recipes are located?

Thanks!!

Edit(KP)- Level 55:

Rynetory2
09-10-16, 09:59 AM
Hi all,

I just hit level 55 and the window popped up to show me that I could buy another table and chair and learn two new recipes. One picture showed a taco and I can't remember what the other picture was.

Where are these new recipes located? I can't find them on any appliances I have...and I have them all. Except I don't have the 1,600 gem festival stove. Is that where these new recipes are located?

Thanks!!

You can check your cookbook in game to see or you can check here.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide&p=1214596&viewfull=1#post1214596

cappucina
09-11-16, 08:48 AM
Thanks. I checked my cookbook before posting this question. That thread link was so helpful, but I still didn't find a recipe for anything like I saw was new for 55 in recipes. It's a mystery still!!

lnztrekfan
09-11-16, 03:28 PM
Cappucina I'm not sure if this is helpful or not but I definitely remember that a couple of old events you had to be level 55 to be able to cook some of the stuff and I'm pretty sure one was a taco. Like the Marco event. And another I think was puppy chow for the football event. It could be that it was some glitch in the system that said there were new recipes. I'm level 54 right now with 1000 points to go before leveling up. I can't find any recipes in my book that say they unlock at 55 but when I get there if I get a pop up I will screen shot it and let you know. If it was a glitch you could look in our past events and see if the pics look like what popped up! :)

cappucina
09-13-16, 12:53 PM
Thanks!

kooky panda
09-14-16, 09:15 AM
Hi all,

Thanks!!
I cannot remember either, but the only recipe on the Gem Festival stove is Five Spice Chicken.
I will see if I can get some information.

lnztrekfan
09-21-16, 05:52 PM
Hi all,

Thanks!!

Hi Cappucina! I didn't forget you :) I just made it to level 55 and I also got this so I snapped a pic!

cappucina
09-29-16, 05:05 PM
I found you, even though this hot moved around, and want to thank you!!! Yes! That is what I saw!! But what and where are those two taco looking recipes? I have never found them....

nmishii
09-29-16, 05:45 PM
The tacos can be made on the Taco Station, that was only available for a limited time quest. The two tacos needed special ingredients only available for a limited time period, and if you finished the quests you were awarded the taco platters which were permanent recipes. They probably shouldn't be displayed in the Level Up popups.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91135-Quest-Hola-Marco!-(April-2016)

Lololaurz
12-11-20, 02:10 AM
Hi all,

Thanks!!

Edit(KP)- Level 55:

Hi this happened to me in Nov 2020 and I am really annoyed. It was exciting to get new things. STORM8 BRING BACK THE TACO TRUCK

Lololaurz
12-11-20, 02:11 AM
That's really not fair. STORM8 should bring Marco back. Get us excited to play again