PDA

View Full Version : Solved Carousel has Grown!!!

TheRedElephant
09-21-16, 11:22 AM
Did the Carousel get bigger? I've had it since the beginning of the game and it only took up 2 squares. Now it is 8 squares and lays on top of the road and under buildings next to it.

silverswish
09-21-16, 11:27 AM
Did the Carousel get bigger? I've had it since the beginning of the game and it only took up 2 squares. Now it is 8 squares and lays on top of the road and under buildings next to it.

I'm having the same issue too...

kooky panda
09-21-16, 11:39 AM

I'm having the same issue too...
Oh my it has grown!! I will report this over!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/Mobile%20Uploads/ccbb8e9d-5991-4c66-9633-d0455e247fee_zpshepckop9.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/ccbb8e9d-5991-4c66-9633-d0455e247fee_zpshepckop9.png.html)

EnchantedAcres2
09-21-16, 12:24 PM
I also have an enlarged carousel. I have also noticed that since the carousel enlarged I am also not getting any coins from people walking on the street. Hopefully this will get fixed soon as no coin people to collect, no masks!!

judyvines
09-21-16, 06:31 PM

Same problem here. It looks like it has doubled in size, but when I moved it to a larger space and placed it so it looked like it aligned with a road, it highlighted "red". It thinks it is still one square by two squares, but it looks twice as big. My pedestrians are starting to look like the marching band at the end of the movie "Animal House".........walking down the sidewalk and getting stuck in a dead end alley.

kooky panda
09-21-16, 06:43 PM
Thanks Judy for the additional information!

judyvines
09-21-16, 06:50 PM
Thanks Judy for the additional information!

You're welcome, Kooky.

miwi74
09-22-16, 06:01 AM
same here. i put it in the storehouse till the bug is fixed.

Bettws
09-22-16, 07:48 AM
same here. i put it in the storehouse till the bug is fixed.

I am having this problem too but I was unable to store the item. Any luck with solving the issue?

Rynetory2
09-22-16, 08:08 AM
Kooky has reported in earlier and the team is aware of this. Let's wait for them to make a magic shrink potion to put our carousels back to original size. Thanks for reporting this.

An429
09-22-16, 09:26 PM
Well, my pink boxes finally cleared up and now the grass around my carousel is hovering above the road. My observatory is also still floating in mid air. Fortunately my citizens do not seem to distressed by concrete slabs with grass floating above their heads and my new lighter-than-air observatory. My citizens are so chill, they just go with the flow.....or floating.

Rynetory2
09-23-16, 07:06 AM
Well, my pink boxes finally cleared up and now the grass around my carousel is hovering above the road. My observatory is also still floating in mid air. Fortunately my citizens do not seem to distressed by concrete slabs with grass floating above their heads and my new lighter-than-air observatory. My citizens are so chill, they just go with the flow.....or floating.

Based on members' feedback and from what I see in my game, the Observatory is fixed. Can you reinstall your game and try again? Please post your game version in the Observatory telescopes floating in mid air (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94198-Observatory-telescopes-floating-in-mid-air) bug thread if you are still having issues after reinstallation. Thanks.

laceylaine
09-23-16, 02:01 PM
The merry go round was recently enlarged, but it doesn't really sit right wherever its placed. It kind of overlaps onto the road where I have it. Also when you go into edit mode you can see that it shows the merry go round only takes up 2 blocks of space, when it should take up 8 blocks (2x4 blocks). I don't mind the new size of it, I like it because you can see it better. I'm just wondering if you can fix the placement and make it sit right, and make it take up the full 8 blocks of space rather than 2 so I can have it touching the road where I have it. I tried attaching pictures to this message, but it won't upload my screenshots. Hopefully you can tell what I'm talking about. Thanks!

P.S. Ack! Sorry I accidently posted in the wrong thread. This is supposed to be for Dream City Metropolis. Would be grateful if it could be moved there.

[S8] Regina
09-23-16, 03:40 PM
Hey laceylaine! The carousel is large and in charge!

This has been reported over to the team. :D

laceylaine
09-23-16, 06:56 PM
Regina;1347329']Hey laceylaine! The carousel is large and in charge!

This has been reported over to the team. :D

Thank you for moving my post! <3 I feel a little foolish after realizing this thread existed already and posting in the wrong area. :p Will wait patiently for the issue to be resolved.

DragonsWolf07
09-28-16, 09:45 PM
5 days since humongous carousel was reported and the darned thing is STILL humongous. What does one have to do to get it down to size? Thanks

Bettws
09-29-16, 10:41 AM
5 days since humongous carousel was reported and the darned thing is STILL humongous. What does one have to do to get it down to size? Thanks

I was wondering too if there had been any progress with this issue. As it started with the Shakespeare event , I wonder if the two are connected

kooky panda
09-29-16, 10:48 AM
5 days since humongous carousel was reported to the Ultra High Muckity Mucks and the darned thing is STILL humongous. What does one have to do to get it down to size? Thanks
The team is currently working on this issue.

judyvines
10-14-16, 10:24 AM
After uninstalling and reinstalling to correct the black factories, my carousel returned to normal size. Everything is back to normal now. Thanks for fixing this.

monstertop
10-14-16, 10:39 AM
Mine is still huge. I've updated to the latest Halloween update and it isn't fixed. I'm on iOS.

Rynetory2
10-30-16, 07:46 PM
Mine is still huge. I've updated to the latest Halloween update and it isn't fixed. I'm on iOS.

Is your carousel fixed? Anyone else still having issue?

monstertop
10-31-16, 12:14 PM
Yes, it's fixed now.

TheRedElephant
10-31-16, 07:59 PM
Is your carousel fixed? Anyone else still having issue?

Fixed!

Rynetory2
10-31-16, 08:01 PM
Oh goody, glad to hear that! :) Thanks for letting me know.