PDA

View Full Version : Creation of Ranger Dragon

Huera1
09-21-16, 10:24 AM
Frustrated beyond belief
Unable to CRAFT RANGER DRAGON......

Can anyone plz tell me the dragon combo that will create this dragon so I can continue...

Why do they start a game and NOT GIVE US THE TOOLS we need to PLAY?

I'm sure I've read everything I can find...I've searched and try ed a ton of combos already. But if I don't ask I'll still be trying combos and the game will be done. I paid gold and skipped it 1x, and the goal to make and craft the RANGER DRAGON only came back again....

Plz help
Me eternal thx
Marlene

Huera1
09-21-16, 10:32 AM
We shouldn't have to pay 1,000 gold bars to have this dragon, and play the game. What's up storm 8.....

Huera1
09-21-16, 10:33 AM
I have 3 dragon islands....seriously...and my family with 6 more...wow really

[S8] Regina
09-21-16, 10:37 AM
Frustrated beyond belief
Unable to CRAFT RANGER DRAGON......

Can anyone plz tell me the dragon combo that will create this dragon so I can continue...

Why do they start a game and NOT GIVE US THE TOOLS we need to PLAY?

I'm sure I've read everything I can find...I've searched and try ed a ton of combos already. But if I don't ask I'll still be trying combos and the game will be done. I paid gold and skipped it 1x, and the goal to make and craft the RANGER DRAGON only came back again....

Plz help
Me eternal thx
Marlene

When you progress along the Stage Event, you will receive Ranger Dragon Favor as a reward. Once you have enough, you are able to craft the Ranger Dragon in the Spell Shop. In the Spell Shop, this is where you craft items and Dragons.

Please submit a ticket to support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!