PDA

View Full Version : Trying to access old account!

raygill1
09-21-16, 04:18 AM
Ok, long story short, but two years ago I was playing dragon story and I fell out with it, there were several issues, clearing vegetation was too hard, kept losing battles, could never complete tales.......
Anyway after 2 years I came back, downloaded DS again and thought my old island would come up, but no, got a new island, anyway as I sort of new my way around I cracked on and literally went bang bang bang up the levels.

So forgot about my old account anyway I've just got s new phone, and thought I'd like to use both accounts, but I can't remember old password or how much gold I have. Storm8 has said they can't access my old account cause I can't remember enough info (it's not their fault it's mine) has anyone else had this problem and was able to sort it. My email address is my account name, so it's not like I'm trying to pinch somebody's account....... I would really like to get my hands on my soccer dragons lol!

Cheers for any advice and sorry admin if this isn't allowed!

kooky panda
09-21-16, 09:23 AM
I am sorry you are having issues with this. Support does require security information to validate that this is actually your account.
(This protects all of us!!)
The forum cannot help recover your game, but you can try going back to support and offering information like:

1. The date that you first downloaded the game(go back to your google or iTunes account and find this)
2. If you ever purchased gold for the game, give them the date and the package you purchased.

Thanks!