PDA

View Full Version : To sell or not to sell?

YavannaGreen
09-21-16, 12:32 AM
Hey ppl, I' new to the game (only lvl 13 so far) and I have been breeding fire and earth in hopes of getting something rare but I've only been getting armordillos.
My question is: to sell them or not? Is there gonna be a thing like trading the animals for something else (like for gems in dragon story)? I have like 4 of them already and they are eating up space...
Thanks in advance!

Eluzyion
09-21-16, 01:30 AM
Hey ppl, I' new to the game (only lvl 13 so far) and I have been breeding fire and earth in hopes of getting something rare but I've only been getting armordillos.
My question is: to sell them or not? Is there gonna be a thing like trading the animals for something else (like for gems in dragon story)? I have like 4 of them already and they are eating up space...
Thanks in advance!
There is no trading.. You can keep a couple just to collect on until you get something else to replace it. Some people keep an extra baby to feed it for a storybook so they save on food, other than that if you need the space sell the extras off :)

YavannaGreen
09-21-16, 01:44 AM
There is no trading.. You can keep a couple just to collect on until you get something else to replace it. Some people keep an extra baby to feed it for a storybook so they save on food, other than that if you need the space sell the extras off :)

Thank you! :D

Silverrain1
09-21-16, 04:12 AM
At the very start I kept them to help raise money. Thanks to a tip from an other player I named these animals sell so then you know which ones are duplicate that you can get rid of and which one u want to keep

kooky panda
09-21-16, 09:51 AM
At the very start I kept them to help raise money. Thanks to a tip from an other player I named these animals sell so then you know which ones are duplicate that you can get rid of and which one u want to keep
Hey great tip with naming them!

It is always good to keep all animals when you first start playing for the coins. You can always sell them later when you need the room. :)

Silverrain1
09-21-16, 12:59 PM
Hey great tip with naming them!

It is always good to keep all animals when you first start playing for the coins. You can always sell them later when you need the room. :)

Your very welcome, I can't take the credit tho, an other player suggested it a while back and it's always stuck with me!

chickenladyx14
09-22-16, 12:42 PM
I sell every common animal that hatches and I never keep doubles. I also went through my forest and sold every animal that didn't appeal to me (regardless of their rare/super rare/ultra rare status). Most were of the flying variety.
I only regret selling a certain one - but it's gone. I'll have to live with my decision.

Silverrain1
09-22-16, 01:44 PM
I sell every common animal that hatches and I never keep doubles. I also went through my forest and sold every animal that didn't appeal to me (regardless of their rare/super rare/ultra rare status). Most were of the flying variety.
I only regret selling a certain one - but it's gone. I'll have to live with my decision.

I keep duplicates until I need the space and then I'll sell them. Eek, I don't like to sell unique animals! Your very brave in my opinion!