PDA

View Full Version : IOS 10 issues

byteme77
09-20-16, 07:21 PM
seems to keep crashing lots when doing tasks like coin collecting , or even soon as its booted sometimes im on a 5S with IOS 10 installed

topgate44
09-21-16, 06:56 AM
same problem here. very much collecting and it crashes... I also just updated my ipad

cindeesparkles
09-21-16, 09:18 AM
same problem here. very much collecting and it crashes... I also just updated my ipad

I too updated to 10. Everytime I close my game I have to reinstall and can't visit neighbors. I have another update to install but I'm afraid it will make it worst. Talked with TL and they say the game cant support it. No answer to if they will fix it. I personally think they don't want IPads playing.

kooky panda
09-21-16, 09:35 AM
I updated to 10.0.1 and I have not had any issues with game. I am playing on Iphone 6 plus.

Try deleting and reinstalling the original game from the app store to see if that helps.

[S8] Elsa
09-21-16, 11:10 AM
Can each of you please email support@storm8.com and message me your ticket numbers?

If possible, please attach a video of your crash. This will help our team more quickly identify the issue you're encountering.

topgate44
09-26-16, 08:59 AM
I will do this tonight and send to support. I update my Ipad to the 10.1 and it is still crashing.

topgate44
09-27-16, 05:46 PM
Elsa;1346410']Can each of you please email support@storm8.com and message me your ticket numbers?

If possible, please attach a video of your crash. This will help our team more quickly identify the issue you're encountering.

I loaded video to support I don't know where to find ticket number

kooky panda
09-28-16, 10:38 AM
I loaded video to support I don't know where to find ticket number

You should receive an automatic email back from support right after you send your email. Your support ticket number should be on top of that email.

newzealander
10-02-16, 11:04 AM
I'm having this problem and reported it. My ticket number is 2128710. This has happened to me 3 times in the last hour. Once I was planting food, once I was collecting coins, and once I was collecting a dragon from my crafting workshop.

penqueen4
10-03-16, 05:07 PM
I am also having this problem. Crashes every 5 minutes. Even when I am doing nothing. did not crash before ios 10 at all. Ipad pro IOS 10.

kooky panda
10-04-16, 10:27 AM
I am also having this problem. Crashes every 5 minutes. Even when I am doing nothing. did not crash before ios 10 at all. Ipad pro IOS 10.
Try updating your iOS software to 10.0.2 to see if that helps.

You can also try deleting and reinstalling the game.

Clark_Wayne
10-05-16, 10:29 AM

i'm using 10.0.2 and it is crashing a lot !
crash when collecting, crash with posting on wall, crash when breeding , crash with evolving and more particularly when mining ! :(
i have to restart game every 5 min
i don't have so many crashes with s8 other games (FFS, Castle Story, FS2)

penqueen4
10-06-16, 12:51 PM

Thanks Kooky. I was on 10.0.2. I deleted and reinstalled the game and the crashing has stopped!

drjud1
10-07-16, 06:41 AM
That is good to know, thank you. I will try that. Though I am nervous to delete the game.

Rynetory2
10-07-16, 08:38 AM
That is good to know, thank you. I will try that. Though I am nervous to delete the game.

It's safe to delete game but you can take screenshots of your game if that makes you feel better. Hopefully reinstalling will help your issues.

Simdiva
11-13-16, 12:11 PM
I am also having this issue now just started after updating to iOS 10.0..1 this morning, random crashes whi,e doing nothing? I actually happened to reinstall this morning did not help.

kooky panda
11-14-16, 11:13 AM
I am also having this issue now just started after updating to iOS 10.0..1 this morning, random crashes whi,e doing nothing? I actually happened to reinstall this morning did not help.
Are you playing on the regular version of the game?

Simdiva
11-15-16, 03:56 AM
Yes I am playing regular version I reinstalled I thought it helped but just crashed again, I know of others this is happening to as well and in fact I delayed my update because if it. The crashes are random I never know when but seem mainly with tasks like coin collecting and collecting from breeding. Unlike someone else said, I have had no crashes in the mine and neither has my friend. The crashes are sudden, you are just suddenly booted. My friend has major issues with visiting I have not encountered that. When she told me I thought it was an isp issue but it's definitely not that. It's for certain within the game.

The only othertl game I. Playing lately is diamond quest and not so much as its gotten very difficult and nobody is in forums to get help from. But I have not really noticed crashing there.

I just realized that something that seems to trigger the crashing is an SMS message while in the game. This has happened to me at least four times now.

kooky panda
11-15-16, 10:39 AM
Yes I am playing regular version I reinstalled I thought it helped but just crashed again, I know of others this is happening to as well and in fact I delayed my update because if it. The crashes are random I never know when but seem mainly with tasks like coin collecting and collecting from breeding. Unlike someone else said, I have had no crashes in the mine and neither has my friend. The crashes are sudden, you are just suddenly booted. My friend has major issues with visiting I have not encountered that. When she told me I thought it was an isp issue but it's definitely not that. It's for certain within the game.

The only othertl game I. Playing lately is diamond quest and not so much as its gotten very difficult and nobody is in forums to get help from. But I have not really noticed crashing there.

I just realized that something that seems to trigger the crashing is an SMS message while in the game. This has happened to me at least four times now.
Thanks for the additional information. I will pass this on.

You can also try updating your software to 10.1.1 to see if that helps.

Simdiva
11-16-16, 05:15 AM
Already had done that prior to sending this actually thanks kooky also the SMS may have been a coincidence doesn't happen every time.

Not sure if I'm just doing more but the crashing is getting worse especially with visiting and any kind of collecting. It's becoming a nightmre to play. I sure see why pepper was upset before. But I want to use the upgraded iOS. This was not an issue on iOS 9.

kooky panda
11-17-16, 02:32 PM
Already had done that prior to sending this actually thanks kooky also the SMS may have been a coincidence doesn't happen every time.

Not sure if I'm just doing more but the crashing is getting worse especially with visiting and any kind of collecting. It's becoming a nightmre to play. I sure see why pepper was upset before. But I want to use the upgraded iOS. This was not an issue on iOS 9.

Please file a support form at support.storm8.com (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)
Once you get your ticket number, please send it to SparklyOctopus (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?87695-SparklyOctopus) by PM.

Simdiva
11-17-16, 04:38 PM
Crashing seems to be getting worse especially when visiting or collecting of any kind. I delayed my update because I had heard about this issue but when it seemed ok on my phone at first I went ahead and upgraded my tablet p. Nite that this is new to iOS 10 and above.

Simdiva
11-17-16, 04:47 PM
Thx will do

Simdiva
11-25-16, 09:08 AM
I've stopped crashing as if yesterday but a friend is still crashing, does anyone know if a patch was done?