http://i66.tinypic.com/i53z2g.jpg

300 carved stones needed
http://i66.tinypic.com/124h6yq.jpg

D_Raho
09-20-16, 02:59 PM

Black and Green

Florr06
09-20-16, 02:59 PM
This dragon is really pretty, happy they brought the number of pieces needed back down to 300 :) hopefully we'll get at least 4 weeks or so to collect.

PinkBubbles75
09-20-16, 03:02 PM
Hopefully I can get this one and hopefully there's a double piece weekend :)

anaghasaki
09-20-16, 03:06 PM
Don't like this dragon.. I am going to loose bombs now because I need my temple for tales.. Well Good Luck to all trying for this one.. Hopefully you all will get enough time for this one.. Happy mining everyone..

FieldsLikeB
09-20-16, 03:15 PM
Very happy to see a green and black dragon! Also thrilled it's down to 300 as I just barely got the Sulfer dragon.

ZaneGodfrey
09-20-16, 03:28 PM
300 is still way too much. 200 was too much for a lot of customers.

I feel like they made it 350 and gave us less time so people would be more content with it being "back down" to 300. They did it right that one month with it being around 170. But that was just the start of their devious plan. The next month they made it 150, but gave you two dragons to choose from. On the surface one might say, 'Cool, that's even less than before.' But the reality was, to get both you would be collecting 300 pieces. They even threw in a bonus weekend to calm down the people that thought getting 300 would be impossible. The next month they went for their goal. A single dragon needing 300 pieces to craft. They pretended to mitigate some of the complaints by giving you a "chance" to get to other dragon eggs from the mine. Even gave us a whole extra week. People still complained it was too much, but they didn't care. They were trying to push everyone to buy a second evolution temple. And to really drive that point home, the next month we have a dragon needing 350 parts. A ridiculous number, but again, 'hey, there's a bonus dragon in the mine!' But it's only one this time instead of two. "Maybe they'll give us a bonus weekend", some people said. NOPE! No bonus weekend. Instead they give us less time. Just over 3 weeks. For the most difficult to craft dragon ever. The most pieces ever required to craft a single dragon, from what I can recall. And now this month. They will probably give us 4 full weeks again. But no bonus weekend. There is no bonus dragon in the mine. And 300, 50% more than what many already said was too much, is going to be the new normal. They want us used to this.

I hope I'm wrong about the future and things will change. But I'm not wrong about the past, and we can use that, at least for now, to see the terrible path we are heading down.

insomniadreams88
09-20-16, 03:58 PM
Hoping 300 is doable. Didn't even get to 200 for Sulfur and that was with constant evolving and 2-3 pieces per bomb (so I'm pretty much at a loss how that happened there). Looks like there's no dragon hiding in the mine this time.

777Xenon
09-20-16, 05:56 PM
So I'm assuming there are no bonus dragons in the mine this time around?

starship412
09-20-16, 06:17 PM
It would only be right to make Sulfur and Dark Crystal rare drops in the mine, lol.

Simdiva
09-20-16, 07:24 PM
Had no issues getting sulphur nut sure why because my temple is often empty. I have no use for a second. Quite like this dragon, it will fit well with troll and the bride!

FireballFarm
09-20-16, 09:30 PM
I'm loving the Artifact! He's pretty, and green/black is one of my favorite color combos. It must be my month: I (finally!) bred both a Hunter and Troll in the past two weeks, and now we have a beautiful, new green/black! Yay!

No surprise eggs, though? I have really been liking that, it makes tedious, repetitive mining much more exciting.

I'm glad they backed down to 300 pieces. 300 is doable for players like me with only one evolution temple (as long as it is kept full at all times and your overall mining average is around 2 pieces per bomb). 350 was too much for the time period allowed, and I was surprised we were only given the usual 28-ish days to mine for the Sulfur, despite the increase. A week more would have been perfect.

(I have zero interest in a second evo chamber: it's too expensive, I don't care about trying to 'win' leaderboard events, and I am not able to grow enough food fast enough to keep two of them full. Sure, it would be great to have a 2nd evo chamber for a month to catch up on my evo backlog...but then it would just sit there, taking up valuable space. No, thank you. Plus, the totally not subtle pushing for sales of it by upping the pieces needed for mining dragons annoys me enough to be contrary)

Nikkook
09-20-16, 10:56 PM
No eggs in the mine: well there never were any in my mine anyway! Not a one despite crafting both Sulfur and Overgrowth and having over 200 pieces spare both times. Over 1000 pieces mined and no bonus egg.

Kennedward
09-21-16, 04:51 AM
Got enough pieces to craft, but won't be crafting until I finish Tales

amerirish
09-21-16, 06:41 AM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black Green
Habitat: Black Sands, Green Grove
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

Kennedward
09-21-16, 09:27 AM
I like its types, can't wait to craft it, but cannot do so until I finish tales lol

RocioBM
09-21-16, 03:20 PM
How many weeks we have to get this dragon?

Clark_Wayne
09-21-16, 03:31 PM
I like its types, can't wait to craft it, but cannot do so until I finish tales lol

LOL i was wondering why you aren't announcing that it is already in the nest LOL

Kennedward
09-21-16, 07:41 PM
LOL i was wondering why you aren't announcing that it is already in the nest LOL

Tales got in my way several times for the mining dragons lol otherwise I would already have crafted it

Bastiaan0
09-22-16, 01:06 AM
Too bad there are no extra eggs this time, but looking from the bright side: 1 stress factor less :D
I'm now on 41 pieces from 19 bombs. I haven't got BPD's, so definitely not as fast as Kennedward, but I'm sure I'll get there.

LynniesDragons
09-22-16, 05:03 AM
I only got to 168 for the Sulfur Dragon & I keep things going all the time. I kept seeing pop ups about extra eggs, etc but didn't understand what they were talking about because I didn't ever get one. I don't care to stress over this one because I know that I won't get to 300.

Kennedward
09-22-16, 05:50 AM
Too bad there are no extra eggs this time, but looking from the bright side: 1 stress factor less :D
I'm now on 41 pieces from 19 bombs. I haven't got BPD's, so definitely not as fast as Kennedward, but I'm sure I'll get there.

Don't stress, missing out on 1 dragon doesn't mean much when more will be on the way

nyrrem
09-24-16, 03:49 AM
How can you already have enough to craft? Can't you only store 25 bombs at a time. I haven't even got to 100 pieces yet and I have 2 evo temples.

I love my second evo temple. I had so many dragons to evolve and I saved up my gold for it.

Kennedward
09-24-16, 07:09 AM
How can you already have enough to craft? Can't you only store 25 bombs at a time. I haven't even got to 100 pieces yet and I have 2 evo temples.

I love my second evo temple. I had so many dragons to evolve and I saved up my gold for it.

Wrong

Ever since I have bomb producing dragons, the 25 bomb limit doesn't apply to me

09-25-16, 12:19 AM
This is not exactly about the Artifact Dragon but when you collect the pieces needed for a dragon and you don't get quite enough what do you do with them. Do you save them in case the dragon comes up again or sell them? I have a ton of leftover pieces in storage I don't want there if no use for them.

Kennedward
09-25-16, 04:25 AM
This is not exactly about the Artifact Dragon but when you collect the pieces needed for a dragon and you don't get quite enough what do you do with them. Do you save them in case the dragon comes up again or sell them? I have a ton of leftover pieces in storage I don't want there if no use for them.

Can't do anything but leave them in storage, since there's no option to delete or sell them

nyrrem
09-25-16, 07:45 AM
Wrong

Ever since I have bomb producing dragons, the 25 bomb limit doesn't apply to me

Thanks for letting me know in such a blunt answer.

temecee
09-25-16, 07:49 AM
Only ablut 46 pieces until now. Probably going to miss this one (nothing new with mining). But at least I hope to get closer to it than the last one

Kennedward
09-25-16, 08:23 AM

Oh no problem

09-25-16, 10:10 AM
Can't do anything but leave them in storage, since there's no option to delete or sell them

Thanks that's all I needed to know!

LilliDee
09-25-16, 12:43 PM
A slightly less blunt comment here. I have one bomb producing dragon. If I am at 25 bombs in storage and I collect from the dragon, my total will go over 25. But if I'm at say 27 bombs and I collect an evolved dragon from the evo temple, I won't get any more bombs until my total is below 25 again. So the bomb limit exception only applies to collecting from the bomb producing dragons nothing else. I just mine my total down to 20 and then collect the evolved dragon. So it helps me to always have something in the mine to use bombs for, but that's just me.

nyrrem
09-26-16, 05:26 AM
A slightly less blunt comment here. I have one bomb producing dragon. If I am at 25 bombs in storage and I collect from the dragon, my total will go over 25. But if I'm at say 27 bombs and I collect an evolved dragon from the evo temple, I won't get any more bombs until my total is below 25 again. So the bomb limit exception only applies to collecting from the bomb producing dragons nothing else. I just mine my total down to 20 and then collect the evolved dragon. So it helps me to always have something in the mine to use bombs for, but that's just me.

Thanks.

amerirish
09-26-16, 05:42 AM
So I just faced Artifact in battle and he beat my Black Knight 14 :mad:

ETA: And now he beat Diamond 15 :mad: :mad:

Kennedward
09-26-16, 07:40 AM
So I just faced Artifact in battle and he beat my Black Knight 14 :mad:

ETA: And now he beat Diamond 15 :mad: :mad:

That's why I used tournament battles for tales, most random battles are much harder to beat

Kennedward
09-26-16, 07:43 AM

I have 5 bomb producing dragons, I have over 1000 bombs since several months ago, so any mining dragon are of no problem for me ever since I purchased them

Again, that's just how I've decided to play

amerirish
09-26-16, 07:59 AM
That's why I used tournament battles for tales, most random battles are much harder to beat

I finished the Tales yesterday, I was just posting this as an FYI for everyone. He finally went down to Aether 15.

Kennedward
09-26-16, 08:16 AM
I finished the Tales yesterday, I was just posting this as an FYI for everyone. He finally went down to Aether 15.

I was just saying as a FYI for others to keep in mind for battles lol

byteme77
10-01-16, 07:43 AM
33759I had less then 20 pieces to mine left went on my game they are all gone what the heck :( oops think I may if done this allready what's the egg look like

Bastiaan0
10-02-16, 11:53 AM
Now crafting :)

freesiawoods
10-03-16, 09:05 AM
I'm pretty sure they have tweaked the mines to make them harder. I hardly ever get three or more pieces per bomb/dynamite any more whereas I used to every few times until a few weeks ago. I suspect there are more data points than before so that my previous opening method of trying four corners does not always reveal the location.

dragonv15
10-03-16, 09:12 AM
I'm pretty sure they have tweaked the mines to make them harder. I hardly ever get three or more pieces per bomb/dynamite any more whereas I used to every few times until a few weeks ago. I suspect there are more data points than before so that my previous opening method of trying four corners does not always reveal the location.

I think they haven't changed nothing. My method, near yours , continue similarly, almost always get 2, some time 1, sometimes 3 (more than 1) , i think i had 2-3 cases of 4, and a record of 5 pieces 1 time!

amerirish
10-03-16, 10:09 AM

I agree on all points here. More and more I'm getting my first "Near" or "Very Close" in the middle.

Sandybellee
10-04-16, 03:11 AM
Finally crafting!

amerirish
10-04-16, 05:12 AM
Reached 301 pieces last night; so ready to craft but will have one extra part hanging out in storage :(

pernmagic
10-04-16, 05:45 AM
I have 5 bomb producing dragons, I have over 1000 bombs since several months ago, so any mining dragon are of no problem for me ever since I purchased them

Again, that's just how I've decided to play

Agree .... I play my way now .... Just for food really but it depends on the dragon at the end if I choose to finish or not ......

Kennedward
10-04-16, 06:44 AM
Agree .... I play my way now .... Just for food really but it depends on the dragon at the end if I choose to finish or not ......

Speaking of which, there are times when I find the mining dragon's types not attractive, in that case, I skip it completely

So despite having the bombs to mine, sometimes I may skip it because I don't like the types

Can't have them all, especially with the limited space on the island

D_Raho
10-06-16, 03:06 AM
I'm about half way to my second one. I hope they don't remove him early like Sulfur. Nor with zero warning like they did with Teacher in the Arena.

nyrrem
10-06-16, 07:52 AM
Crafting my first. Didnt manage the sulfer so I am glad with this. I won't be able to get a 2nd as the time will run out. I wish there was a way to tmdeumo excess parts.

frenchmarketgirl
10-09-16, 03:03 AM
300 is still way too much. 200 was too much for a lot of customers.

I feel like they made it 350 and gave us less time so people would be more content with it being "back down" to 300. They did it right that one month with it being around 170. But that was just the start of their devious plan. The next month they made it 150, but gave you two dragons to choose from. On the surface one might say, 'Cool, that's even less than before.' But the reality was, to get both you would be collecting 300 pieces. They even threw in a bonus weekend to calm down the people that thought getting 300 would be impossible. The next month they went for their goal. A single dragon needing 300 pieces to craft. They pretended to mitigate some of the complaints by giving you a "chance" to get to other dragon eggs from the mine. Even gave us a whole extra week. People still complained it was too much, but they didn't care. They were trying to push everyone to buy a second evolution temple. And to really drive that point home, the next month we have a dragon needing 350 parts. A ridiculous number, but again, 'hey, there's a bonus dragon in the mine!' But it's only one this time instead of two. "Maybe they'll give us a bonus weekend", some people said. NOPE! No bonus weekend. Instead they give us less time. Just over 3 weeks. For the most difficult to craft dragon ever. The most pieces ever required to craft a single dragon, from what I can recall. And now this month. They will probably give us 4 full weeks again. But no bonus weekend. There is no bonus dragon in the mine. And 300, 50% more than what many already said was too much, is going to be the new normal. They want us used to this.

I hope I'm wrong about the future and things will change. But I'm not wrong about the past, and we can use that, at least for now, to see the terrible path we are heading down.

You're not wrong. This game is going downhill fast. Harder and harder to keep up. They are taking the fun out of it. Games are supposed to be fun.... right?!

dragonv15
10-16-16, 02:10 PM
Incubation time?

lnztrekfan
10-17-16, 08:56 PM
Incubation time?

Hope you found your answer. It is listed at 27 hours. Finally got all my pcs for my first one but have to wait to get access to spell shop with these tales going on. So will start crafting tomorrow and then craft the skull dragon from arena as I just got all my pcs for one of those! :) hope to get it crafted before it disappears!

Update: just started crafting mine and it says 24 hr craft time on time.

hungryres
10-17-16, 09:53 PM
is this going to expire soon? any annoucement yet?
i have stopped evolving dragons becoz i already crafted one.
now with bar-raised community event and leadership board, i should save my food to feed and evolve dragons during those events.

byteme77
10-18-16, 11:15 AM
Still 100 short oh well another incomplete dragon and space in my inventory filling with wasted pieces not a chance with 3 days left

Florr06
10-18-16, 12:33 PM
I started crafting mine yesterday, now collecting bombs for the next dragon

temecee
10-18-16, 01:08 PM
Still missing about 80 pieces. This time I'm actually sorry for missing it since I'll be very close but that's it :(

starship412
10-18-16, 01:54 PM
Oh , the Artifact Dragon is leaving tomorrow to be replaced with the Ghoststone Dragon. Once again not enough time and too many pieces to collect.

byteme77
10-18-16, 02:19 PM
Not even going to bother anymore on these 300 piece ones lack of time every time recently and not even 1 double event yet again

dragonv15
10-18-16, 03:15 PM
Oh , the Artifact Dragon is leaving tomorrow to be replaced with the Ghoststone Dragon. Once again not enough time and too many pieces to collect.

Not tomorrow, friday.

saghaven
10-18-16, 03:19 PM
I'm only at about 185 so I'm unlikely to get this. Not going to use anymore bombs trying so I'll just wait for the next one.

starship412
10-18-16, 03:32 PM
Not tomorrow, friday.

Oh thank goodness! I was going mad because I still got today on DT and it'll give me time for the last 16 I need.

hungryres
10-18-16, 08:13 PM
can't see countdown timer at the entrance of the mine, is this really going to be expired?
if so, i should start putting dragon back on evo temple for the bomb.

edited : just saw the pop up this is expiring..........canot find the delete option for my reply. Orz

lenasdinner
10-19-16, 02:04 PM
uhhh I was wondering when will this end and there you go little over 40 h,and than buy buy...I was 50 and so parts short last night after annoucement,now I need 8 more parts and I have like 0 bombs. good thing is that I have 24 h dragon in e temple and will get some bombs (6 or 7) I think,and I hope that will be enouge to get all parts.ufff this is really close.
for the first time I will get in to new mining dragon with less than 25 bombs,I wount have even half to start with for the new one:(

roguebee
10-19-16, 09:17 PM
Just started crafting on one account. I'm 13 pieces short on the other, so hopefully, I'll get enough pieces by Friday morning.

anaghasaki
10-20-16, 07:40 AM
I have 300 parts.. WHAT DO I DO??

savage_mel
10-20-16, 08:41 AM
How are people without BPD doing this?? I managed to craft one on my main account because I have one BPD. But my second account won't even come close. I can't evolve around the clock if I want food for tales. This past tales, even though I skipped out evolving, I still had to use gold to buy food at the end. Now I can't craft the mining dragon. Am I doing something wrong?

Eluzyion
10-20-16, 08:54 AM
I have 300 parts.. WHAT DO I DO??

Go to spell shop, hit dragon tab and scroll down its 2nd to last dragon and craft it.. Congrats :)

anaghasaki
10-20-16, 08:59 AM
How are people without BPD doing this?? I managed to craft one on my main account because I have one BPD. But my second account won't even come close. I can't evolve around the clock if I want food for tales. This past tales, even though I skipped out evolving, I still had to use gold to buy food at the end. Now I can't craft the mining dragon. Am I doing something wrong?

My advise: skip one or two tales (may be ones you are not much interested) and build up food.. Once you have more than 500000, you can participate in tales as well as evolve round the clock, at the same time keep your stock around 500000 (may be just after tales, it would go down to 300000, but you will be able to build up again before the next tales in spite of evolving continuously).. If you are not in URGENT need of bombs, resist evolving.. Keep evolution as much as possible for leaderboard and events.. But keep an eye on how many parts of mining dragon you have.. Basically you should have half of required parts in around 10 days of the introduction of new mining dragon.. If you need bombs but are low on food, consider feeding new water dragons or new duplicate breeded dragons.. For example right now I am trying to get a new white blue dragon I want, and I am getting tons of winter dragons.. Normally, I would sell them straight from the nest.. But now I evolve them to level 4 and trade, even though I don't need blue gems.. This way I get points in LB for breeding and evolving at very low cost of foods, also I get bombs..

anaghasaki
10-20-16, 09:06 AM
Go to spell shop, hit dragon tab and scroll down its 2nd to last dragon and craft it.. Congrats :)

I know that.. I meant I DON'T want the dragon.. I am only mining for food.. Also since I am evolving for LB, I don't want to waste the bombs.. I just wanted to harvest food from them.. Now I have 300 parts and 25 bombs and two temples working.. May be I should just craft it, hatch it and sell or evolve it and trade it.. Can't decide.. I certainly won't keep this dragon.. I don't don't like him at all..

jjblueyes
10-21-16, 06:25 AM
I know that.. I meant I DON'T want the dragon.. I am only mining for food.. Also since I am evolving for LB, I don't want to waste the bombs.. I just wanted to harvest food from them.. Now I have 300 parts and 25 bombs and two temples working.. May be I should just craft it, hatch it and sell or evolve it and trade it.. Can't decide.. I certainly won't keep this dragon.. I don't don't like him at all..

Well, your post did seem like you didn't know how to craft it. I would craft and sell it or trade it if you are allowed to
Trade them I'm not sure. I've never tried to trade a dragon I've earned before. That would be better then having all those parts in storage, at least my feelings on it. However you want to play. Good luck either way.

Bastiaan0
10-21-16, 12:35 PM

I hatch every dragon I can get my hands on, I don't skip dragons because I don't like them. I evolve every dragon to at least 7, at this very moment I have 20 level 3 and 6 dragons with over 500 evolving hours in line to grow to adults. Always something to choose from, also my spreadsheet makes planning rather easy :D To fill any gaps timewise I try to keep at least a few duplicates for evolving and trading. Saves a bit on food as well, those babies don't really eat very much ;)

I have two evolution temples going 24/7, I don't have BPD's, I also very rarely speed up evolving. As soon as I got my first Artifact I laid back a little bit on evolving but as always I always keep on mining for food. I don't care about a spare part more or less in storage, and 600 apples per bomb average adds up quite nicely :) Obviously I try not to (and usually don't, but sometimes I lose one due to these lowsy crashes :() waste any bombs ;)

Despite 'doing it easy', I got my second Artifact in the temple now to go to level 4, it is the first time ever I evolved a duplicate to 4 before the first one, but my guess is that it will be tradable for a large black and green gem and a surprise. Not that I really had to have the gems, but with 27 hours it fills up the temple nice until tomorrow afternoon. I have 22 bombs in store and the new dragon usually arrives around 11:30 pm, so will be in bed by then. Don't think I'll be in a mining mood by then :p Got 24 hours in the other temple due tomorrow morning, so enough time to mine away some bombs before new arrive ;)

As for Artifact: 336 bombs, 747 carved stones, 2 Artifacts and 202950 apples :) Looking forward to the new dragon :)

Den8137259
10-21-16, 04:40 PM
★ could TL keep the crafting function for artifact drag around for a few days before it's really gone?

I want to buy the parts to craft the drag, it's removed too soon ★ ty ★

roguebee
10-21-16, 08:10 PM
Just started crafting on one account. I'm 13 pieces short on the other, so hopefully, I'll get enough pieces by Friday morning.

I made it with about 30 minutes to spare.