PDA

View Full Version : Libra - 2016 Sep 23

kooky panda
09-20-16, 12:19 PM
Need a hand? A new friend is happy to help! Come socialize with Libra in Fantasy Forest Story (https://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=ZDYzOTQ1OTBlYWNkMDhmY2IwOTk0ZmJmNmRlMDU1YWYxZThm YjgzNix5RUhyRGE4eQ%3D%3D)!

lovely ! :)

step 1 :
- harvest bananas manas x12 (skip : 24 gems)

step 2 :
- collect 75 libra medals from farms (skip : 150)
- collect 18 pride pendants from evolution (skip : 24)

step 3 :
- hatch thunder mammoth (electric earth, 18h) (skip : 50)
- feed thunder mammoth x50 (skip : 112) (if you have 1 thunder mammoth, you can feed it when you are trying to hatch it)

step 4 :
- harvest spell melon x6 (skip : 60)
- collect 40 libra medals from farms (skip : 80 gems)

reward : Libra (Zodiac Electric, hatching 15h)

good luck to everyone ;)

Drachenia
09-20-16, 12:27 PM
Oh , the beautiful, but I need more bombs . I always get straight at Fire Glider only 1 bomb , how to expand since . I need again to welcome a habitat to this beauty in my forest :D

supermaay
09-20-16, 12:33 PM
Libra is my symbol. Libra represents the element of Air in the zodiac like Gemini and Aquarius. Therefore, Libra should come with the elements of Zodiac and Electric. I will try my best to get it.

ABABAU
09-20-16, 01:07 PM
Libra is my symbol. Libra represents the element of Air in the zodiac like Gemini and Aquarius. Therefore, Libra should come with the elements of Zodiac and Electric. I will try my best to get it.

I don't know much about this animal but I do think by looking at it that it's either electric and zodiac or water and zodiac.

sparklegirly
09-20-16, 01:19 PM
Another beautiful animal <3 😍 Thank You 😘

Drachenia
09-20-16, 01:22 PM
Libra Zodiac is nature or dark :D

Clark_Wayne
09-20-16, 02:37 PM

step 1 :
- harvest bananas manas x12 (skip : 24 gems)

step 2 :
- collect 75 libra medals from farms (skip : 150)
- collect 18 pride pendants from evolution (skip : 24)

step 3 :
- feed thunder mammoth x50 (skip : 112) (if you have 1 thunder mammoth, you can feed it when you are trying to hatch it)

step 4 :

good luck to everyone ;)

Eluzyion
09-20-16, 03:34 PM
Beautiful!

Silverrain1
09-20-16, 03:41 PM
Aw that's lovely, an other beauty

Atlantis536
09-20-16, 04:59 PM
Beautiful, except for the stars which look non-Flatfoot like. Sorry Flatfoot.

comeseecomesah
09-20-16, 06:25 PM
Very nice design☆ love the colouring.

Silverrain1
09-21-16, 04:09 AM
I never even noticed the stars! Think I must have blended it in with the habitat. I did wonder tho as libra is the balance symbol so I kind of expected something to hang from its antlers

Cdnfroglover
09-21-16, 05:47 AM
Pretty!

Alideh
09-21-16, 06:13 AM
Looks beautiful!!!!
Definitely want this one <3

MelodicStars
09-22-16, 12:01 AM
Yes! I was hoping and speculating for Libra to be a deer; it just fits in too well! Is it weird that I feel relief because S8 didn't miss the opportunity to make such an animal? Haha.

monbohn
09-22-16, 03:50 AM
Definitely going for this one. Love the colouring and design! :D

alelie89
09-22-16, 12:52 PM
Wow! Libra is beautiful! :D I can't wait to try for this one.

AuroraLava
09-23-16, 11:36 AM
Step 1:
Harvest 12 mana bananas

Sandybellee
09-23-16, 11:38 AM
Good luck, everyone! I'm very busy with real life stuff atm so won't be posting much for a while.

supermaay
09-23-16, 11:45 AM
Previous goal line events required the breeding of a Rare animal. I wonder what animal will be this time. I didn't see anything for purchase in the shop.

Clark_Wayne
09-23-16, 01:25 PM
all the steps in post#7 ;)
good luck to everyone

(omg my baby account just got 18h LOL )

stellasfairyland
09-23-16, 01:29 PM
Hmmm, I sent you a private message again. Will you check please? :)

sparklegirly
09-23-16, 01:39 PM
all the steps in post#7 ;)
good luck to everyone

(omg my baby account just got 18h LOL )

Thank you Clark_Wayne this is very helpful. First try breeding for a Thunder Mammoth was 11 hours, Shock Fox I believe. The Mammoth is 18 hours. I have a level 4 Thunder Mammoth which I will feed. I like how the quests make me feed animals I normally wouldn't, for a while at least.

Eluzyion
09-23-16, 02:04 PM
Well of course my first breed is a 22 hour terradactyl fail.. Then 12 hr shock fox in the nest but finally 18 hr breeding now so after the 12 hr one is done I can put the mammoth in the nest (I didn't have terradactyl but it picked a bad time to pop up lol)

Drachenia
09-23-16, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the post of tasks Clark Wayne and I breed with Citrine Peregrin / Obsidian Cylop get Shock Fox :(

ckisser
09-23-16, 03:43 PM
Well of course my first breed is a 22 hour terradactyl fail.. Then 12 hr shock fox in the nest but finally 18 hr breeding now so after the 12 hr one is done I can put the mammoth in the nest (I didn't have terradactyl but it picked a bad time to pop up lol)

What combination did you use? I do not have a thunder mammoth.

Eluzyion
09-23-16, 04:11 PM
What combination did you use? I do not have a thunder mammoth.

I'm using crystal unicorn and Mrs Potter

Drachenia
09-23-16, 04:44 PM
That does not exist I have now with gems nest and breeding accelerated Citrine Peregrin / Obsidian Cylop I got 4 times Shock Fox and Crystal Unicorn / Mrs Potter I got 5 times Shock Fox, Tortigloo and no Mammoth in sight :(

Hello Community Manager or Kooky Panda I am with the tasks, just not to breed the animals used in the situation. Is there anything wrong in my breeding tree? :(

Supergirlfashion1
09-23-16, 10:51 PM
How do I collect medals and pendants?

epinederose
09-23-16, 11:44 PM
Thank you Clark Wayne for the help
this animal is really beautiful
lucky libra people !
:cool:

Alideh
09-24-16, 12:35 AM
Hatch one Thunder Mammoth ... That is just awesome :/ I am not at that step yet however now I'm stuck trying to figure out what do I want more the beautiful candy rock rhino or this one? They are both sooooo beautiful :/

greeneyedalexa
09-24-16, 12:43 AM
If I breed thunder mammoth with thunder mammoth, what is the chance to get the mammoth again? Or should I breed the mammoth with Lightning leopard or Rock Rhino, usually for such quests I breed the animal needed with something from 1-element animals, that have the same element like needed animal, but I'm curious, will it be 100% to get the needed animal from breeding 2 same animals?

Eluzyion
09-24-16, 02:38 AM
How do I collect medals and pendants?

From farming/evolving :)

judyandthecat
09-24-16, 03:21 AM
If I breed thunder mammoth with thunder mammoth, what is the chance to get the mammoth again? Or should I breed the mammoth with Lightning leopard or Rock Rhino, usually for such quests I breed the animal needed with something from 1-element animals, that have the same element like needed animal, but I'm curious, will it be 100% to get the needed animal from breeding 2 same animals?

Breeding for a thunder mammoth can result in the following outcomes
Using rock (earth) and lightning (electric)
It makes no difference if you use single elements or animals containing both electric and earth

12 hours
Shock Fox (common)

16 hours
Tortigloo (rare)

18 hours
Thunder Mammoth (rare)

22 hours
Tesllama (super rare)

Terradactyl (super rare)

Am I missing any?

Now every time you put earth and lightning to breed ....
The following could be your odds (could be key words no one knows the coding except for the storm team coders)

Common animals 50 percent chance
Rare animals 30 percent chance
Super rare 20 percent chance

The game is not going to say oh Judy got a common last five times I will give her a rare this time!

So more then likely every time you breed the earth and lightning elements you have a fifty percent chance of getting a shock fox.

greeneyedalexa
09-24-16, 04:00 AM
I know the usual odds. But for past storybooks, if, for example, I needed shock fox - I breed shock fox with lightning leopard and I get the fox
or If I need aquatter - I breed aquatter and frostfang or Pandaffodil and I get the aquatter. Every time this scenario worked at first time. Just curious after this observation, is the odds better with two exact animals to get the same animal, or now it's just random, and all my storybooks has been pure luck with the this breeding scenario :D

judyandthecat
09-24-16, 04:04 AM
I know the usual odds. But for past storybooks, if, for example, I needed shock fox - I breed shock fox with lightning leopard and I get the fox
or If I need aquatter - I breed aquatter and frostfang or Pandaffodil and I get the aquatter. Every time this scenario worked at first time. Just curious after this observation, is the odds better with two exact animals to get the same animal, or now it's just random, and all my storybooks has been pure luck with the this breeding scenario :D

I think pure luck cause someone is always going to get the needed animal first try..
But will test your theory and breed my epic thunder mammoth with good old earth rhino in eleven hours
I have another shock fox coming before I can test

haku8cafe
09-24-16, 06:01 AM
Now every time you put earth and lightning to breed ....
The following could be your odds (could be key words no one knows the coding except for the storm team coders)

Common animals 50 percent chance
Rare animals 30 percent chance
Super rare 20 percent chance

The game is not going to say oh Judy got a common last five times I will give her a rare this time!

So more then likely every time you breed the earth and lightning elements you have a fifty percent chance of getting a shock fox.

I LOVE this theory , very well explain... but in story book quest

Common animals 20% chance
Rare animals 50% chance
Super rare 30% chance

a lot of my rares & super rare comes from hatching a common which I really need lol

Drachenia
09-24-16, 06:18 AM
That does not exist I have now with gems nest and breeding accelerated Citrine Peregrin / Obsidian Cylop I got 4 times Shock Fox and Crystal Unicorn / Mrs Potter I got 5 times Shock Fox, Tortigloo and no Mammoth in sight :(

Hello Community Manager or Kooky Panda I am with the tasks, just not to breed the animals used in the situation. Is there anything wrong in my breeding tree? :(

Now I got 3 times Shock Fox, I just can not breed Thunder Mammoth :(

judyandthecat
09-24-16, 08:04 AM
I LOVE this theory , very well explain... but in story book quest

Common animals 20% chance
Rare animals 50% chance
Super rare 30% chance

a lot of my rares & super rare comes from hatching a common which I really need lol

I totally agree ...
Needed fairy ferret and everything but...
For the zodiac we need a rare animal so if the coding was tweaked....
Who knows
But I will keep breeding might throw crystal unicorn in with thunder mammoth I still need cyclops and Valkyrie

Clark_Wayne
09-24-16, 09:11 AM

LOL i love that theory LOL

sparklegirly
09-24-16, 09:17 AM
I have managed to breed a Thunder Mammoth second attempt using Ampeater/Electric Elk, both are super rare. I hope this helps someone.
During the Virgo goal I tried at least 20 times to breed an Aquatter, and eventually had to use gems to skip that step. I'm glad the game is being forgiving this time. Good luck everyone.

Silverrain1
09-24-16, 09:29 AM
I got mine on my fourth attempt using crystal unicorn and fluffy. 3 shock foxes and then thunder mammoth

supermaay
09-24-16, 09:34 AM
I have managed to breed a Thunder Mammoth second attempt using Ampeater/Electric Elk, both are super rare. I hope this helps someone.
During the Virgo goal I tried at least 20 times to breed an Aquatter, and eventually had to use gems to skip that step. I'm glad the game is being forgiving this time. Good luck everyone.

Congtratulations. I think Thunder Mammoth may be more difficult to breed than Aquatter. I remember I was successful with Aquatter in the first try. In the last event. Now I have had two failed tries with Shock Fox. I still can try a few days. If unstable to breed a Thunder Mammoth, I may use gems to skip it as I have a Level 4 THunder Mammoth which I can feed. It will break my record though as I so far haven't spent any gems in the goal line events.

delimiah
09-24-16, 09:59 AM
Couldn't breed the aquatter for the previous goal and now been getting shock foxes again. Hopefully S8 will make it easier for us all to get a mammoth this time!

saucysammis
09-24-16, 10:08 AM
I've been using crystal unicorn and thunder Mammoth -hoping for another ultra fail- and getting shock foxes of course. I will be switching once the goal comes up to feed the mammoth.

delphine0708
09-24-16, 11:19 AM
Breeding Mrs Potter 15 and rock rhino 15, first try shock fox, second try 18 hours which I believe is Thunder Mammoth.

I Had loaded up some Gems in the sale in case I needed to speed breed as past zodiac breeding has been dire...I may buy the zodiac habitat now if I get a space cleared before the sale ends!

Good luck everyone still trying!

Drachenia
09-24-16, 12:05 PM
Please have a beer, a Radi (radish), white sausages and pretzels 2 I have something to celebrate, I have Thunderbird Mammoth in the breed :p :cool:

judyandthecat
09-24-16, 12:08 PM
Please have a beer, a Radi (radish), white sausages and pretzels 2 I have something to celebrate, I have Thunderbird Mammoth in the breed :p :cool:

Congratulations!!!!
Judy toasts Drachenia...what a beautiful little 18 hour elephant!

Eluzyion
09-24-16, 01:13 PM

Cheers! Congrats Drachenia! :)

hazelnutfarms
09-24-16, 04:08 PM
Well, I may have to give up on Libra or use gems to speed...just got a 48 hour fail

supster50
09-24-16, 04:20 PM
Yep know what u mean just happened to me also, a 48 hr fail. Put my C.U. and my Thunder Mammoth in the breeding den and serprize serprize as Gommer Pile would say

Drachenia
09-24-16, 04:47 PM
Yep know what u mean just happened to me also, a 48 hr fail. Put my C.U. and my Thunder Mammoth in the breeding den and serprize serprize as Gommer Pile would say

I laugh at me crooked, this is now a tough nut what you have breed. It may be Granite Golem or Valkyrie. Congratulations

Buttercup0001
09-24-16, 04:52 PM
lol @ the Gommer Pile reference, used to watch him with mum when I was younger.

Back on topic, bred my CU and Thunder Mammoth and I have an 18hr timer. With only one Shock Fox fail I'm shocked lol.

hazelnutfarms
09-24-16, 04:58 PM

I guess if we're gonna fail up, it's good to fail up all the way? :)

I'm just hoping it's Valkyrie as opposed to Granite Golem

Sandybellee
09-24-16, 11:54 PM
Congrats on the gem hybrid fails!

I have now finished feeding my Thunder Mammoth but still haven't bred one. I have 18 hours with OC and Gold Lion so it's either a Thunder Mammoth or a Petite Panda. Hoping for the Panda! If it turns out to be the Panda I may just skip the breeding for 50 gems to get done with it since I'll be very busy next week.

judyandthecat
09-25-16, 03:06 AM
Big Smile;)
Thunder Mammoth and Rock Rhino....18 hour timer!

Alideh
09-25-16, 05:40 AM
Congrats on the gem hybrid fails!

I have now finished feeding my Thunder Mammoth but still haven't bred one. I have 18 hours with OC and Gold Lion so it's either a Thunder Mammoth or a Petite Panda. Hoping for the Panda! If it turns out to be the Panda I may just skip the breeding for 50 gems to get done with it since I'll be very busy next week.

OC?

Alideh
09-25-16, 05:41 AM
Big Smile;)
Thunder Mammoth and Rock Rhino....18 hour timer!

Congrats!!! About to start trying in a bit so lets see if I at least get a chance at this one :D

Clark_Wayne
09-25-16, 06:14 AM
OC?

OC : Obsidian Cyclops ;)

( CU : Crystal Unicorn, QQ : Quartz Quetzalcoatl,..)

Sandybellee
09-25-16, 06:40 AM
OC?
Clark_Wayne already answered but yes, it's Obsidian Cyclops. It turned out to be Petite Panda - yay - and then I got 12 hours so I skipped hatching the Mammoth for 50 gems. I'll have Libra in storage later tonight and then I can fully concentrate on real life stuff next week.

Good luck to everyone still trying! :)

Alideh
09-25-16, 08:13 AM
OC : Obsidian Cyclops ;)

( CU : Crystal Unicorn, QQ : Quartz Quetzalcoatl,..)

lol Thank you, I knew about CU but OC had me confused XD

Alideh
09-25-16, 08:14 AM
Clark_Wayne already answered but yes, it's Obsidian Cyclops. It turned out to be Petite Panda - yay - and then I got 12 hours so I skipped hatching the Mammoth for 50 gems. I'll have Libra in storage later tonight and then I can fully concentrate on real life stuff next week.

Good luck to everyone still trying! :)

Lucky, I have been trying for that Petite Panda for the longest T_T

Congrats on almost having the Libra!

Silverrain1
09-25-16, 11:05 AM
Just under 9 hours to go for mammoth to b ready, I might speed a few hours once my evolution flower is free. No point getting the mammoth ready if it can't go in the flower! Think that's got about 1 hour left. Congrats to those who have got the mammoth and good luck to all still trying. And happy birthday to all libras!

ABABAU
09-25-16, 01:06 PM
I finished chapters 1 & 2 with no problem but chapters 3 is proving to be tough. I think Chapter 4 should be easy though.

Eluzyion
09-25-16, 03:13 PM
I got my Libra this morning, thank goodness I had my nest full for it to go into storage because I have nowhere to put it! :( need expansions badly! (even though the more I expand the more the game crashes) oi vey...

goddard7006
09-25-16, 04:33 PM
Going on the 8-9th fail so tired of seeing Shock fox I've all sorts of combos none seem to be the magic one. Not even during normal breeding have I had one bless my nest. There's still time but it's kinda ridiculous that all I get are 12 hr timers.:mad: On the bright side my son scored one and should get Libra easily.

supermaay
09-25-16, 08:17 PM
I bred 5 Shock Foxes in a row. It will be a difficult event for me.

sparklegirly
09-25-16, 08:34 PM
I bred 5 Shock Foxes in a row. It will be a difficult event for me.

I'm sorry to hear that. At least there's still plenty of time as step 4 shouldn't take more than 5-6 hours. I wish you luck!

greeneyedalexa
09-25-16, 11:22 PM
How can you all have so much fails already, it's started like 2 days ago?? It still have 5 days to go on the counter (I started it immediately when it showed the first time), and you all already skipping the steps??
I did the first and second step in the first day, had 2 fox fails, and now I'm waiting to put the mammoth from the garden to the den...

Alideh
09-26-16, 01:57 AM
I keep failing :/ Shock Fox T_T I am tempted to try again for the rock rhino.... but keep thinking I might have better luck going for this one.

goddard7006
09-26-16, 04:40 AM
How can you all have so much fails already, it's started like 2 days ago?? It still have 5 days to go on the counter (I started it immediately when it showed the first time), and you all already skipping the steps??
I did the first and second step in the first day, had 2 fox fails, and now I'm waiting to put the mammoth from the garden to the den...

By speed breeding I wanted to get the mammoth quickly so I could continue trying for rock candy rhino. However each fail eating up 12-24 gems really dwindles down your savings

Drachenia
09-26-16, 05:47 AM
Hi I have now Libra, a question to Elsa or moderators Libra is how long in the sell?

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2280tgpswa13bk.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Cdnfroglover
09-26-16, 08:13 AM
Shock Fox, after Shock Fox, after Shock Fox. *sigh*

dexterminate
09-26-16, 09:21 AM
FINALLY!! I wasnt able to get aquatter and had to use gems to skip it on the final day (Im a virgo so I had to get the virgo) and shock fox after shock fox I tried a new combo and finally got 18hrs. Thorilla + the pterodactyl. Hope this can help anyone still needing it!!

Eluzyion
09-26-16, 09:39 AM
FINALLY!! I wasnt able to get aquatter and had to use gems to skip it on the final day (Im a virgo so I had to get the virgo) and shock fox after shock fox I tried a new combo and finally got 18hrs. Thorilla + the pterodactyl. Hope this can help anyone still needing it!!

Congrats! :)

supermaay
09-26-16, 10:06 AM

I'm in the same situation. I have 7 Shock Foxes in a row.

supermaay
09-26-16, 07:19 PM
I'm in the same situation. I have 7 Shock Foxes in a row.

Now 8 Shock Foxes. The chance should be extremely low to have the same outcome of breeding 8 times consecutively. I think I may one more try before I have to seriously consider should I use gems to skip this step or forget about this event. Unfortunately, Libra is my sign.

NannaSherry
09-27-16, 04:44 AM

Same here. Haven't been especially lucky in breeding the rare animals for getting a zodiac and have had to spend gems. I JUST lucked out getting Thunder mammoth with unicorn and Julius Beaver. Hope it helps.

supermaay
09-27-16, 08:17 AM
Now 8 Shock Foxes. The chance should be extremely low to have the same outcome of breeding 8 times consecutively. I think I may one more try before I have to seriously consider should I use gems to skip this step or forget about this event. Unfortunately, Libra is my sign.

Now 8 Shock Foxes in a row. It never happened before. Usually, in 8 tries we should get something different 1 or 2 times. Anyway, no luck for my Zodiac sign. The Shock Fox in the nest will leave at 7 tonight (California time in US) and I don't think there is enough time for one more try. Even I will be successful with a Mommoth tonight, it will take 54 hours for breeding, hatching, and raising to level 4. After that, it will be Friday morning and just a few hours before the goal line. Too much stress for trying one more time so I will spend 50 gems to hatch a Thunder Mammoth tonight (I haven't used any gems currently in this and the Leaderboard events). I did use any gems in the last 3 Zodiac goal line events.

Mogomogu
09-27-16, 08:36 AM

Same goes to me

dexterminate
09-27-16, 09:11 AM
Oh man. Wont thunder mammoth have to go into the evolve flower twice to feed it 55 times?! I cant even put him in the first time till 7am tomorrow. I feel like this will be cutting it super close :/

Does anyone know exactly how many hours are left in this event? Im trying to see if I have to speed something. Thats an awful lot of time consumption for a weeklong event if you ask me.

insomniadreams88
09-27-16, 10:12 AM
After so many Shock Fox fails, finally got Thunder Mammoth yesterday, will be ready to go off the nest this evening. Unfortunately, my other Thunder Mammoth was at L15 (sold it), so I couldn't get some of the feeding out of the way.

Silverrain1
09-27-16, 01:04 PM
My libra went in to storage either last night or this morning. I can't remember lol. It's been a long days . I want it hatched ASAP tho cos i want all my zodiacs out and together

delimiah
09-28-16, 08:55 AM
Endless foxes and no mammoth! This is so disheartening :(

MaribouMay
09-28-16, 09:16 AM
Endless foxes and no mammoth! This is so disheartening :(

Same here. Good luck!

haku8cafe
09-28-16, 09:42 AM
step 3 :

step 4 :

good luck to everyone ;)

this is almost the most crucial stage at this time if anyone is still getting it without spending gems or your second thunder mammoth

1)breeding is 18 hrs
2)hatching is 18hrs 1 day 12hours
3)if you do not have second thunder mammoth Evolve is 16hrs 2 days 4hours
4)sorry you need to feed again to level 10 Evolve 16hours 2days 20hrs
5)AGAIN THIS is your MAKE or BREAK STAGE if you could plant your 6x 5hr crop almost the same time to your final feed so you skip the extra 5 hours
6)your FINAL 6x 8hr crop to get libra 3days 4 hours

As you can see for yourself at this time the 5hr crop or the second mammoth is your saving grace if you are still trying... good luck guys for those who are still trying

Cdnfroglover
09-28-16, 10:49 AM
Libra is pretty... and my husbands sign... but I gave up on it this morning. I couldn't stand the thought of yet another Shock Fox timer! But I did get a earth/lightening super rare out of it just before I gave up. Its on the nest now, not sure what it is yet (I do know its not the thunder mammoth!). The only other sign coming that I care about is Scorpio... both my kids are Scorpio! I must have it!

rasike
09-28-16, 03:18 PM
Could anyone tell me how much time it is necessary to complete the Step #4? My Mammoth is finally in the nest, and I only have less than 2 days. I had a lot of fails including 2 super rares, Terradactyl and Tesllama. After I put my Mammoth to the nest and put Tortigloo and Thorilla to the breeding den, I got 18 hours again! So two mammoths, but a bit late. Luckily I had level 8 mammoth, so I recently did it's feeding and evolving, but I need the newest mammoth for the last 15 feedings. I hope I can do it in time.

dexterminate
09-28-16, 04:38 PM
Could anyone tell me how much time it is necessary to complete the Step #4? My Mammoth is finally in the nest, and I only have less than 2 days. I had a lot of fails including 2 super rares, Terradactyl and Tesllama. After I put my Mammoth to the nest and put Tortigloo and Thorilla to the breeding den, I got 18 hours again! So two mammoths, but a bit late. Luckily I had level 8 mammoth, so I recently did it's feeding and evolving, but I need the newest mammoth for the last 15 feedings. I hope I can do it in time.

If you only need the 15 feedings then plant the spell melons 5 hours prior to the mammoth being born. Feed it real quick, then harvest the melons. That will complete part 1. Part two is to harvest 40 medals and it's either 1 or 1.5 per hour as I forget. The first set of melons should net you 30 of them at a minimum, but potentially the entire 40. If it gives 30 then you could just do two sets of 1 hour fruit to finish it. Overall you should be fine, I can't imagine the required melons won't count toward the medals.

goddard7006
09-28-16, 08:17 PM
If you only need the 15 feedings then plant the spell melons 5 hours prior to the mammoth being born. Feed it real quick, then harvest the melons. That will complete part 1. Part two is to harvest 40 medals and it's either 1 or 1.5 per hour as I forget. The first set of melons should net you 30 of them at a minimum, but potentially the entire 40. If it gives 30 then you could just do two sets of 1 hour fruit to finish it. Overall you should be fine, I can't imagine the required melons won't count toward the medals.

They do count I had to be careful not to collect them as my son really wanted to so I planted them for him while he was at school. Of course his account got before my other 2. I have a feeling I won't be able to get it on my main account which sucks because I haven't missed one yet. I started with Gemini which is my sign unfortunately I missed his which is Taurus. I really do like the look of it.

rasike
09-28-16, 10:22 PM
Dexterminate, goddard7006, thank you very much! I'm so glad I have enough time!

goddard7006
09-29-16, 04:40 AM
Going on the 8-9th fail so tired of seeing Shock fox I've all sorts of combos none seem to be the magic one. Not even during normal breeding have I had one bless my nest. There's still time but it's kinda ridiculous that all I get are 12 hr timers.:mad: On the bright side my son scored one and should get Libra easily.

I've now had 8 more fails, one was a Tortigloo the rest foxes. I get its a common but seriously 15 or 16 of the same thing!!!

dexterminate
09-29-16, 01:39 PM
They do count I had to be careful not to collect them as my son really wanted to so I planted them for him while he was at school. Of course his account got before my other 2. I have a feeling I won't be able to get it on my main account which sucks because I haven't missed one yet. I started with Gemini which is my sign unfortunately I missed his which is Taurus. I really do like the look of it.

I love all the astrology animals! Sadly I just started playing this game right before virgo came out so I missed them all so far. I got virgo but had to use all my gems... And STILL havent bred a single aquatter xD

goddard7006
09-29-16, 04:54 PM
I've now had 8 more fails, one was a Tortigloo the rest foxes. I get its a common but seriously 15 or 16 of the same thing!!!

So, I'm done 2nd fail of the day and I just got a 22 hr timer (looking on the bright I don't have whatever this animal is.) Well at least it'll give me quite a few chunks towards the world event, but won't count towards leaderboards. I'm 9th anyway and could care less about the boar or the badger

glenngenius
09-29-16, 06:05 PM
So, I'm done 2nd fail of the day and I just got a 22 hr timer (looking on the bright I don't have whatever this animal is.) Well at least it'll give me quite a few chunks towards the world event, but won't count towards leaderboards. I'm 9th anyway and could care less about the boar or the badger

I think that's Tesllama since I also got a 22 hr timer fail a few days ago.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to breed Thunder Mammoth (I got nothing but Shock Foxes and that lone Tesllama) and I was forced to use gems just to get Libra. :(

Monichiwa
09-30-16, 04:19 AM
Hi guys, do you know how many medals will the 6 spell melons give? I think I will only have 1 hour left when my mammoth ends its evolution and I would like to know if I can plant 6 bananas (1hr) to complete it or I have to plant another thing and speed it up. Thanks in advance! :)

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 04:39 AM
Hi guys, do you know how many medals will the 6 spell melons give? I think I will only have 1 hour left when my mammoth ends its evolution and I would like to know if I can plant 6 bananas (1hr) to complete it or I have to plant another thing and speed it up. Thanks in advance! :)

I think I got 5 per farm from my spell melons but would not want to say fit definite. I would personally play it safe and plant something else then speed it. It's 10 gems to speed the five hour crops, even if you sped one you should b safe

haku8cafe
09-30-16, 05:58 AM

6x 5hr gives 30 medals.... 1 medal per hour

goddard7006
09-30-16, 10:24 AM
I think that's Tesllama since I also got a 22 hr timer fail a few days ago.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to breed Thunder Mammoth (I got nothing but Shock Foxes and that lone Tesllama) and I was forced to use gems just to get Libra. :(

I said to hell with it and spent my gems I thought I planted spell melons, but I planted rune Prunes had I done it the right way I would have saved 80 gems. 60 from the havesting and 20 for speeding up 2 farms. Well, I got it tucked away in storage and got more chunks. I still don't know what animal I got from the 22 hr timer I think it could be either Terradactyl or Tesllama.

Alideh
09-30-16, 10:56 AM
Unfortunately I didn't get this little one :/

Good luck to all!

glenngenius
09-30-16, 11:27 AM
I said to hell with it and spent my gems I thought I planted spell melons, but I planted rune Prunes had I done it the right way I would have saved 80 gems. 60 from the havesting and 20 for speeding up 2 farms. Well, I got it tucked away in storage and got more chunks. I still don't know what animal I got from the 22 hr timer I think it could be either Terradactyl or Tesllama.

Either Terradactyl or Tesllama, you got a Super Rare animal! :) I hope you get what you need (if you still don't have these animals, though).

I noticed that getting a "rare" animal whenever there is a zodiac goal is harder than geťting a "super rare" animal. Last time I missed Virgo as I misspent my gems (instead of skipping the hatch/feed step, I took a risk and sped up breeding/hatching, but failed). :(

goddard7006
09-30-16, 11:41 AM
Either Terradactyl or Tesllama, you got a Super Rare animal! :) I hope you get what you need (if you still don't have these animals, though).

I noticed that getting a "rare" animal whenever there is a zodiac goal is harder than geťting a "super rare" animal. Last time I missed Virgo as I misspent my gems (instead of skipping the hatch/feed step, I took a risk and sped up breeding/hatching, but failed). :(

I have decided that from now on instead of speed breeding just wait to see if I get it. If not, plan for enough time to do the other tasks. The amount of gems wasted on speeding could sometimes cost more than if you just bought it in the first place.

glenngenius
09-30-16, 11:49 AM
I have decided that from now on instead of speed breeding just wait to see if I get it. If not, plan for enough time to do the other tasks. The amount of gems wasted on speeding could sometimes cost more than if you just bought it in the first place.

I agree. Missing that Virgo was a lesson learned for me. I hope I'll be able to breed the required "rare" animal for the next zodiac.

Monichiwa
09-30-16, 12:38 PM
Thanks Silverrain1 and haku8cafe because I finally could get Libra thanks to your tips! :)

ed_darko
09-30-16, 06:29 PM
Was four 1 hour harvests away from the goal and the time expired. Apples were ready for harvest too, I was distracted by the leaderboard event.

What a bummer, really ruined my day :(

BiggerBubbles
09-30-16, 06:42 PM
First zodiac animal I have missed. Just couldn't get the thunder mammoth. Just not prepared to buy gems to get the thunder mammoth or the libra. I've been playing since the game first came out, so extremely disappointed.

goddard7006
10-01-16, 01:29 AM

It's a Terradactyl, which I do not have so that is a plus.

leish3
10-01-16, 11:12 PM
Have just noticed that I did not get possession of the libra animal yet finished all the levels having to use 162 gems due to thunder mamoth. How do we submit complaints

Silverrain1
10-02-16, 02:32 AM
Have just noticed that I did not get possession of the libra animal yet finished all the levels having to use 162 gems due to thunder mamoth. How do we submit complaints

Email support. They will be able to help you. If you have any screen shots they are also pretty helpful

Rynetory2
10-02-16, 03:55 AM

Can you try to restart your game and check again? If it's still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will assist you further.

greeneyedalexa
10-05-16, 03:38 AM
I've evolved her to 13 level for now, and I've tried to fight with her on last two tournaments - she's so weak fighter, she have no wins, even on the first low level animals on the tourney, which I've beaten the next turn with lightning leopard (common)

Rynetory2
09-26-17, 12:19 PM
Libra is back! :D

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38520

jmatarii
09-26-17, 12:29 PM
New Zodiac Animal Libra

Step 1 :Harvest Mana Bananas x12 Skip 24

Step 2-1:Collect Libra Medallions from Harvesting Fodd x75 Skip 150

Step 2-2:Collect Pround Pendants from Evolving x18 Skip 24

Step 3-1:Hach a Thunder Mammoth Skip 50

Step 3-2: Feed Your Thunder Mammoth x50 Skip 112

Step 4-1:Harvest Spell Melons x6 Skip 60

Step 4-2:Collect Libra Medallions from Harvesting x40 Skip 80

Reward:Libra 15h/15h Zodiac/Lightning

Best Regards.

AppieP
09-26-17, 12:33 PM
I already got this one, but good luck for those who are trying for. Wish you all the best.

Phoenix406
09-26-17, 02:37 PM
Oh, well, of course I am getting a Super Rare Tesllama or a SR Terradactyl instead of a silly old Rare Thunder Mammoth. *eye roll*
Doubt my baby account will be able to get the Libra. At least on my other account I have a baby Mammoth that I can feed if I can't manage to breed another one.

Callyvitale19
09-26-17, 02:47 PM
I also have a Libra at L15 but yet the event came up for me to do. Usually when an event happens with something I have it doesn't show up. Just curious why

BiggerBubbles
09-26-17, 04:49 PM
So pleased, thank you S8. This was the only zodiac I never got as I couldn’t breed the thunder mammoth and mine was lvl 15. I have been keeping a lvl 1 around and for the last 2 weeks have one ready to hatch in my 2nd nest, so it’s full steam ahead. Now I can get rid of the goal for the 13th one. Couldn’t have come at a better time as I am about to go on an 8 day cruise and will not be taking my iPad.

AppleWhite84
09-26-17, 06:02 PM
Oh, well, of course I am getting a Super Rare Tesllama or a SR Terradactyl instead of a silly old Rare Thunder Mammoth. *eye roll*
Doubt my baby account will be able to get the Libra. At least on my other account I have a baby Mammoth that I can feed if I can't manage to breed another one.

Same here! What did you breed? I'm breeding Lightning Leopard and Rock Rhino. I don't have a Tesllama or Terradactyle so it's a good fail, but that takes 22 hours away from trying for the Mammoth!

Phoenix406
09-26-17, 06:16 PM
Same here! What did you breed? I'm breeding Lightning Leopard and Rock Rhino. I don't have a Tesllama or Terradactyle so it's a good fail, but that takes 22 hours away from trying for the Mammoth!

I also bred with Lightning Leopard and Rock Rhino! Yes, that is what bugs me is that it is such a long fail. However, I did get to thinking that it should give us a lot of leaderboard points when we hatch it due to the long hatching time and it being a Super Rare, so I guess there is an upside! I don't have either of those animals on my new account, but I have both on my older account. However, it took me almost a year to get my first Tesllama on that account! I think it is pretty hard to get.

jibro
09-26-17, 06:30 PM
I like the babyform, but the yellow things on his ears ruines it for me. Not going to really try for this or the elephant. Success those who want this!

missKristel
09-26-17, 09:41 PM
Wow it's a really beautiful animal. I'm gonna try getting this one!

AppleWhite84
09-26-17, 09:54 PM
I also bred with Lightning Leopard and Rock Rhino! Yes, that is what bugs me is that it is such a long fail. However, I did get to thinking that it should give us a lot of leaderboard points when we hatch it due to the long hatching time and it being a Super Rare, so I guess there is an upside! I don't have either of those animals on my new account, but I have both on my older account. However, it took me almost a year to get my first Tesllama on that account! I think it is pretty hard to get.

That's very true and I could use those extra LB points because I'm in 13th place I think lol. I'm hoping for Tesllama instead of Terradactyle because it's too cute! I've heard it was pretty hard to get too. Watch us get the Tesllama and no Mammoths :p

Funner52
09-27-17, 06:27 AM
Beautiful! I wish I could have one, but I won't be able to hatch a thunder mammoth in time.Good luck to everyone who can!😊

Pebblemist
09-27-17, 07:14 AM
I'm trying for this, got the Mana Banana and going to get the medals and stuff most likely today. Then I can start breeding

Pebblemist
09-27-17, 03:59 PM
First try for Thunder Mammoth is 18 hours, anything else this could be or is that only Thunder Mammoth?

honoroll321
09-27-17, 04:38 PM
My zodiac is Pisces I hope it is this pretty!!!

retseho
09-27-17, 07:05 PM

Me too! Was wondering why I got two 22hr breed consequetively with that combo. Usually get Shock Foxes, Tortigloos or Thunder Mammoths many times before getting one 22hr. First one is a Tesllama. Probably won't get Libra if this continues.

Jojocl141587
09-28-17, 08:18 AM
Got a thunder mammoth on my second attempt and now just feeding the one I already had. I think I may be getting my first zodiac animal :)

Phoenix406
09-28-17, 12:17 PM
On my low level account, the first one turned out to be Tesllama - yay! I like it better than Terrordactyl or however you spell it. My second attempt on that account landed me a Thunder Mammoth - also yay! \ I think I just did Lightning Leopard and Rock Rhino again because that account hardly has any animals to breed with yet.

On my high level account, I got several shock foxes, but today I changed to Persian Leopard and Diamondback and got an 18 hour timer, so I believe I am getting a Thunder Mammoth.

@pebblemist, I wouldn't swear to it, but yes, I think that Thunder mammoth is the only 18 hour lightning/earth hybrid, so I think you are getting it. Congrats!

@jojocl141587 Congrats!

@honoroll321 I think the Pisces is kind of pretty, but not as pretty as Libra. you can google to find a pic.

Phoenix406
09-28-17, 12:18 PM
I like the babyform, but the yellow things on his ears ruines it for me. Not going to really try for this or the elephant. Success those who want this!

Technically, the yellow things are on his antlers, not his ears. And the Libra is the sign of the Zodiac that shows the balancing weights, so I'm sure that is what the "yellow things" are supposed to represent - the balance weights.

Pebblemist
09-28-17, 02:46 PM
@pebblemist, I wouldn't swear to it, but yes, I think that Thunder mammoth is the only 18 hour lightning/earth hybrid

Thanks for letting me know!! I guess I'm due some breeding luck after the disaster that was breeding for Iciclaw (Gobblin Gobbler) Rainboa and River Runner!

luna2cute
09-28-17, 06:54 PM
I think I just got it with thorilla and cubism cow. Wish me luck! This will be only my second zodiac animal. Lol.

AppieP
09-29-17, 12:47 AM
I think I just got it with thorilla and cubism cow. Wish me luck! This will be only my second zodiac animal. Lol.

In that case good luck. Hope you finish

Rynetory2
09-29-17, 08:58 AM
Sadly I have no luck breeding a Thunder mammoth other than strings of shock foxes. Looks like I have to wait another year for Libra. :( Sob sob.

Good luck to others trying!

starship412
09-29-17, 12:25 PM
Sadly I have no luck breeding a Thunder mammoth other than strings of shock foxes. Looks like I have to wait another year for Libra. :( Sob sob.

Good luck to others trying!

I feel for you Rynetory! The same thing's going on with me but it's as they say, you can't win em all. We'll get em next time :D

Zamom72
09-29-17, 03:35 PM
Got a thunder mammoth on my second attempt and now just feeding the one I already had. I think I may be getting my first zodiac animal :)

Congrats & good luck! Aside from 1 Tortigloo, which I already have, I'm in the Shock Fox club. I even tried getting an early start on breeding the Mammoth. The only Zodiacs I have are Aquarius, which is my sign, & Pisces. So that shows you how long it's been since I won anything. Lol Oh well. There's always the next one.

AppleWhite84
09-29-17, 09:32 PM
Got the mammoth on my fourth try! Wasn't having much luck with Lightning Leopard/Rock Rhino (Tesllama, Shock Fox, Shock Fox) but after my sister got a mammoth using Shock Fox/Rock Rhino I switched to that and got it! :) I'll be getting my second zodiac!

willjardell2003
09-29-17, 09:50 PM
I'm so glad, I had been keeping the thunder mammoth in the nest for a week before the goal come, now I have finished the goal :D, I'm now really busy so I'm just only try for every zodiac's quest. After Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra is my 4th zodiac ^^, this is one of the most beautiful zodiac, esspecially when she is in adult or epic form

Rynetory2
09-29-17, 10:13 PM
I feel for you Rynetory! The same thing's going on with me but it's as they say, you can't win em all. We'll get em next time :D

Awww thanks sweetie. Sending you lucky breeding vibes your way! :D I havent given up yet, still trying...................

Rynetory2
09-29-17, 10:14 PM
Got the mammoth on my fourth try! Wasn't having much luck with Lightning Leopard/Rock Rhino (Tesllama, Shock Fox, Shock Fox) but after my sister got a mammoth using Shock Fox/Rock Rhino I switched to that and got it! :) I'll be getting my second zodiac!

I'll be sure to try your combo! Thanks! Crossing my fingers and toes!!!!! Lol

AppleWhite84
09-29-17, 11:21 PM
I'll be sure to try your combo! Thanks! Crossing my fingers and toes!!!!! Lol

I'll cross mine for you too!

GreytMom
09-30-17, 07:38 AM
Just to confirm, if I'm understanding and my math is right, once we hatch & feed a Thunder Mammoth then the last step will only take 8 hours, right (6 farms x 8 hours of Spell Melons = 72 medallions)? I want to make sure that harvesting the melons will count as collecting the medallions. I'm waiting until the last minute before I spend gems to skip. I already had a couple to feed so I'm good there.

Again, if someone could check my math. If you don't already have baby Mammoths to feed then two evolution cycles to that time, so if the melons & medallions can be done at the same time,
Breeding hatching 18x2 = 36 hours
Two evolves = 16x2= 32 hours
Last step = 8 hours
Total = 76 hours or 3 days & 4 hours to complete the last two steps

Rynetory2
09-30-17, 09:33 AM
I'll cross mine for you too!

Awww you're such a darling! Thank you for your kindest support. :o I'm waiting for the breed to complete before trying yours.

Zamom72
09-30-17, 10:24 AM
Totally forgot I got Virgo, thanks to all the tips from everyone. I really like him. That's a whopping 3 for me. Whoo hoo.

PookieBearsGirl
03-02-19, 10:08 PM
Level 15