PDA

View Full Version : WOW, where to begin???

GamingGod81
03-05-11, 05:12 PM
There are sooooo,sooooo many bugs, and the worst one of all for me is the star rating reducing one, if you don't Constantly tip someone say goodbye to your 4 star rating in a day or two.. What if all I have cooking is food that takes 48 hours to cook?? I don't wanna visit 50 times a day, if I have nothing to prepare and serve.. Also, can the USER Storm8ID: Leah Yeo please delete my friend request????????? You never do anything to check your tips, your always full, and you *****ed somehow with your food never spoiling, on non premium stoves and ovens.. I want to have NOTHING to do with you Leah.. I hate you now... You are no friend of anyone.. I would delete this app, but I'm too invested in it, I bought forever ovens and stoves.. and I'm a lvl 43 and 1,117xp from 44... I hope this company actually patches the game soon, it's been far too long... whatever happened to weekly updates???

Unregistered
03-05-11, 07:20 PM
Good grief! You "hate" someone because they don't pick up their tips fast enough to suit you? Delete them as your neighbor! Simple! As for the star rating, that is the way it is designed. I sure wouldn't want you for a neighbor if you only tipped and gifted once a week! Your neighbors depend on those tips and gifts. Good neighbors help each other out. You don't have to go into your game 50 times a day...once is enough..just tip all your neighbors then. If they are full, and you don't have time to get back to them, just leave them a message saying "full". Then they will know you at least visited them. You don't have to have neighbors at all, you know. You can just play without the social network. Lots of people do that.

As for "free weekly updates", if you have been playing as long as you say, you would know that there are no updates that are "free" or weekly. Just another lie from TL.

Unregistered
03-06-11, 01:30 AM
There are sooooo,sooooo many bugs, and the worst one of all for me is the star rating reducing one, if you don't Constantly tip someone say goodbye to your 4 star rating in a day or two.. What if all I have cooking is food that takes 48 hours to cook?? I don't wanna visit 50 times a day, if I have nothing to prepare and serve.. Also, can the USER Storm8ID: Leah Yeo please delete my friend request????????? You never do anything to check your tips, your always full, and you *****ed somehow with your food never spoiling, on non premium stoves and ovens.. I want to have NOTHING to do with you Leah.. I hate you now... You are no friend of anyone.. I would delete this app, but I'm too invested in it, I bought forever ovens and stoves.. and I'm a lvl 43 and 1,117xp from 44... I hope this company actually patches the game soon, it's been far too long... whatever happened to weekly updates???

Are you serious? You sound like a completely unreasonable and arrogant person. The star rating thing isn't a glitch, that is how it works, it isn't meant to stay at 4 stars once you get there, otherwise everyone would be 4 star rated, so how are you going to know who is a good tipper and who isn't? And hating someone for not playing THEIR game the way that YOU want them to? Just delete them. Seriously, you need to relax a little. Your entire post was completely pointless.

Unregistered
03-06-11, 01:50 AM
Hi!

Faithful player here, ive made just about all the food....which is great! can we get more recipes? Too addicting to stop. Thx!!

Unregistered
03-06-11, 10:04 AM
Hi!

Faithful player here, ive made just about all the food....which is great! can we get more recipes? Too addicting to stop. Thx!!

Might have better luck posting your own thread rather than hijacking.