PDA

View Full Version : no coins or food when winning

zaxlass
09-20-16, 07:00 AM
Anyone have this problem? When I was playing the mammoth trunk tournament I never received any of the coins or food won when beating an opponent. After I won 2 or 3 levels I thought that I would receive them one the tournament ended, but I've just beat mammoth trunk and no coins or food. What's up. I play on android with the summer games version. Thanks.

Drachenia
09-20-16, 07:38 AM
Anyone have this problem? When I was playing the mammoth trunk tournament I never received any of the coins or food won when beating an opponent. After I won 2 or 3 levels I thought that I would receive them one the tournament ended, but I've just beat mammoth trunk and no coins or food. What's up. I play on android with the summer games version. Thanks.

Hello! You get the food only when your Mammoth Trunk is in the nest and then you put it into the habitat . This is for tournaments like this, but it is so that you how long the animal sits the time in the nest , do not know in advance :D

zaxlass
09-20-16, 07:41 AM
Ok thanks so very much.

zaxlass
09-20-16, 07:44 AM
Not the case. He hatched and placed him and only got the food for him. Never received the food or coins for all the other 44 animals that I played against.

zaxlass
09-20-16, 07:52 AM
Received the coins and food for the mammoth. I never received them when winning against all the other animals.

ABABAU
09-20-16, 10:06 PM

With the last battle you only get the animal but you should've gotten food and coins from the other battles.

zaxlass
09-21-16, 10:38 AM
Never received any food or coins from 44 battles, just the mammoth only. Very disappointed.

kooky panda
09-21-16, 11:04 AM
Never received any food or coins from 44 battles, just the mammoth only. Very disappointed.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

zaxlass
09-29-16, 02:55 PM
Sent message to team lava and a very helpful person tried their very best to help me. Still after all their instructions I am not able to obtain the winnings. I had another glitch when winning the Libra but I reinstalled and I was able to get that. I'm a little disappointed. You would think they would be able to access my account and see that I won every level and obtained all the animals they would just add what I was supposed to win coins/food and be done and have a very happy customer who makes purchases from them , thanks.

kooky panda
09-30-16, 10:35 AM
Sent message to team lava and a very helpful person tried their very best to help me. Still after all their instructions I am not able to obtain the winnings. I had another glitch when winning the Libra but I reinstalled and I was able to get that. I'm a little disappointed. You would think they would be able to access my account and see that I won every level and obtained all the animals they would just add what I was supposed to win coins/food and be done and have a very happy customer who makes purchases from them , thanks.
I am sorry.
For further questions or help with this issue, you can respond back to your last email from support.