PDA

View Full Version : Please help an unfortunate Princess that has lost her Kingdom

gangleri
09-19-16, 12:12 PM
Kind people of Castle Story,
I write on behalf of a dear friend that need help, in her own words:

I was already on level 38, but since I updated my iphone and also updated castle story, now it shows up like I'm a new player from level 1. I added the same name and I tried to use my storm8 ID, but it says it's already being used (it's my own).

I wish I could logging or something to recover the level I have already achieved. But it doesn't have that option and I do not know how to bring back my original town.

I love this game and I have recommended to several people. I played regularly. it would be too sad for me to lose all my inventory and everything.

Is there a way you could help me?

Kind regards

SparklyOctopus
09-19-16, 12:48 PM
Please have them write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist them in recovering their account.

meme1098
09-19-16, 01:35 PM
There is a login feature if she knows her password. You need to download one of S8's games that have the login feature since CS doesn't. I use Fruit Splash Mania. Just tap the S8 logo in the upper right corner to get to account settings.

Good luck to your friend.

It's always a good idea to connect to ITunes & do a back up of your device first before you do any updates to your IOS. Then recovery is very easy through ITunes compared to a device reset.