PDA

View Full Version : Scout Race Leaderboard 9/20/2016

Sandybellee
09-19-16, 11:33 AM
New leaderboard is starting tomorrow!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33565&d=1474310008 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33565&d=1474310008)

goddard7006
09-19-16, 12:04 PM
oh good a break so I store food for the next zodiac

insomniadreams88
09-19-16, 12:35 PM
Ugh, that dog is cute. I really didn't want any incentive to want to try on this next Leaderboard since I'm down to 217K in food and only have one Evolution Flower and nowhere near enough gems for a second.

ABABAU
09-19-16, 01:10 PM
Ugh, that dog is cute. I really didn't want any incentive to want to try on this next Leaderboard since I'm down to 217K in food and only have one Evolution Flower and nowhere near enough gems for a second.
I' ve only got 1.601 of food!

Drachenia
09-19-16, 01:32 PM

Oh so much food you have , I just 4338 food . But I will not get the top prize again , I am always using boost as much in a group . Good luck to all :D

ABABAU
09-19-16, 01:45 PM
Oh so much food you have , I just 4338 food . But I will not get the top prize again , I am always using boost as much in a group . Good luck to all :D
I never get the top prize. Also the thing about selling your duplicate animals doesn't work for me because... I DON'T KEEP DUPLICATE ANIMALS😨😱

Drachenia
09-19-16, 02:01 PM
I never get the top prize. Also the thing about selling your duplicate animals doesn't work for me because... I DON'T KEEP DUPLICATE ANIMALS����

Hello I'm not selling my double animals that I have twice are my pets and this I will not sell . The problem is that I feed my to 2 Ultra Rare animals have fed today and can collect so no points for the leaderboard . I mus again only accumulate new food and now I have again 5 farms , so it is better to collect the food . Now I need only re- bombs because you also leaderboard points get in the mine . Good luck :D

Clark_Wayne
09-19-16, 02:47 PM
oh good a break so I store food for the next zodiac

agreed :) i'm going to store food during the leaderboard LOL

rjazz
09-19-16, 04:07 PM
Cute, but too many Leaderboards and they are animals dressed liked people again.

Alideh
09-19-16, 04:37 PM
CUTE dog!! I definitely will try on this one. The magma wasn't really my theme but this one is :) I really hope they have at least one of the expired service dogs as a milestone prize :D
Glad I saved up a lot of apples up until now.
Not sure if I'm gonna go for the 1st place or be happy with winning in a place where I get runes and apples. All depends on the 1st place prize.

poofyena
09-19-16, 05:02 PM
I really don't like the leader boards but the dog is very cute. Think I'll wait to see what kind of group I'm in as I don't want to spend gems really. I have plenty to evolve so I may try.

haku8cafe
09-19-16, 06:06 PM
I know I am insane but if anyone notice the 3 trophy gold , silver & bronze there is a big difference for once... it is not the usual same design but 3 colours tone .... well good job on that designer

none of the animals I like so hopefully the milestone have some awesome animals like skeleton dragon from previous or maybe gives us a habitat lol

dexterminate
09-19-16, 06:37 PM
The beagle is kinda cute but I LOVE that honey badger. I hope he isnt the top milestone cause Ive never managed to make it that far. 5ish K is about where I end up points wise.

Buttercup0001
09-19-16, 06:40 PM
The last 2 leaderboard events I've played my normal game. In both events I finished 9th. I don't buy boosts but do feed my UR and SR that need to get to Epic level. This usually keeps me in the top 3 until the last few hours. The animals milestone prizes, I already have. Hopefully this time there will be an animals that I don't have. Fingers crossed ;). The spin and win, IMO, is what I like the best about the leaderboards. Last time I spun runes 4 times and the previous one I spun and got the runes 3 times. I just need to remember every 3 hrs.
Good luck to all in advance. :o

Alideh
09-20-16, 12:37 AM
Only a few more hours :D

Does anyone know if all level players get to play in this one or is it only for a certain level and up? I finally convinced my friend to download the game :)

haku8cafe
09-20-16, 01:00 AM
Only a few more hours :D

Does anyone know if all level players get to play in this one or is it only for a certain level and up? I finally convinced my friend to download the game :)

either level 10 or 12 because I was group up with a few of them since I was in their level range during the first leader board

LocalNews
09-20-16, 04:03 AM
I have trouble having enough room for habitats so really don't need more animals since I have about 50 in storage already. So will skip this one too. Leaderboards are too expensive gEmwise anyway. I will save mine to buy more habitats. Might rconsider if habitat is included as a prize since I buy habitats anyway.

Alideh
09-20-16, 04:46 AM
either level 10 or 12 because I was group up with a few of them since I was in their level range during the first leader board

Thank you :)

monbohn
09-20-16, 09:02 AM
The beagle is super cute but I don't compete for the top prizes so if that's the top prize it's not something I'll be getting. I'll look at the milestones and hopefully there's a couple of things I'll really like....that are more easily attained because I'm not spending a ton of gems on this and I really want to build up some food. I can use a little break from constant events here and in DS. Good luck to all....I hope everyone achieves their personal goals in this event! :D

Sandybellee
09-20-16, 11:39 AM
Well, I only need Sapybara so no stress to get too many points this time. (Don't really care about the badger or the dog.) Someone is already boosting on my board! I think I have a tough group because I won last time. This time I'll just collect the Sapybara and take it easy. Good luck, everyone!

insomniadreams88
09-20-16, 11:44 AM
I don't have the Sapybara, so it's kind of a nice surprise to have the chance to get 2 new animals. No one's boosting in my group yet - crossing my fingers - but I am low on food compared to where I was when I won a Leaderboard, so I'm not sure I'll manage to come in 1st or 2nd for the Beagle Scout.

supermaay
09-20-16, 11:56 AM
These animals are not that exciting, nothing like the Skeletal Dragon from the last Leaderboard event. Is anything special about Arboar as the prize for reaching 6,00 points? Arboar is only a Rare animal. At least Sapybaral (2,600 points) and Timbear (4,400 points) are Super Rare animals. I cannot find the information for the Merit Badger (7,000 points) though.

Cdnfroglover
09-20-16, 11:56 AM
No interest in the ones with badge sashes... more clothes! 😔 Funny because my son and hubby do scouts and my daughter is a brownie, and I'm an owl! whats the Arbour guy near the top though? He looks cute. Doubt I'll get that high though. I have a nice stash of food saved up because the last couple storybooks didn't interest me.

dexterminate
09-20-16, 11:58 AM
Merit badger is super rare earth/rock type. It says in the shop :)

magicsparklefire
09-20-16, 12:22 PM
How do we collect from the campfire every 2.5 hours? I don't see a campfire?

ninasidstorm8
09-20-16, 12:27 PM
How do we collect from the campfire every 2.5 hours? I don't see a campfire?

You buy it in the shop for 200 Gems.

magicsparklefire
09-20-16, 12:31 PM
You buy it in the shop for 200 Gems.

Aha, of course... gem spending needed, I should have guessed! Thanks, I had no idea where to look!

supermaay
09-20-16, 12:46 PM
Well, I only need Sapybara so no stress to get too many points this time. (Don't really care about the badger or the dog.) Someone is already boosting on my board! I think I have a tough group because I won last time. This time I'll just collect the Sapybara and take it easy. Good luck, everyone!

The first place in my group has just boosted to 2,355 points. The 2nd place is only at 577 points.

ABABAU
09-20-16, 01:11 PM
The only animal I like minus the two new ones is the Timbear.

ABABAU
09-20-16, 01:12 PM
My first place is on 1417 points. Not to bad for me👍

Clark_Wayne
09-20-16, 02:44 PM
i need only sapybara too ;)
hmm am i wrong or the last milestones prize is lower than last time ?
if so i might get it if i play without boost :D

ABABAU
09-20-16, 02:48 PM
Yay. Already in 2nd place✅

ckisser
09-20-16, 03:39 PM
Do you still get leader board points for breeding if you sell the egg before hatching?

Silverrain1
09-20-16, 03:40 PM
Well i fed some animals that I wanted to feed and have been left with 1 Apple lol. I love those random numbers. By feeding those animals I have a massive que for the evolution flower so it's sad I didn't get the second one but was far to many gems. So it will be very occupied getting all those animals evolved. By feeding them and my first spin, plus the first chest having points (for me) I am first. Doubt it will stay that way as I'm not buying boosts. I was first part way through the last event then fell to second wen someone near the bottom went mad with boosts then within the last few mins I dropped to I can't even remember what but I think it was fourth. The only one I need is arboar if I can get that far. I have all the others. Second chest was 5 realm runes!

Eluzyion
09-20-16, 05:00 PM
Do you still get leader board points for breeding if you sell the egg before hatching?

Yes :)

haku8cafe
09-20-16, 05:40 PM
I felt again lucky to be in this group it is not a EASY group but I have a big advantage I am high lvl 30+ with 6x grand farm...

many high lvl 20+ or 30+ I notice a big difference they are all having 2 gold d?cor this is going to be a nice fight .... almost everyone I saw is having skeleton dragon, it is never easy having skeleton dragon at this level this show they are all boosting eventually to get it.

none of the animal I like in this leaderboard but I love to see which one of us eventually get gold trophy since at least over half of the players are having 2x gold trophy

Alideh
09-20-16, 06:27 PM
I managed to get in 1st place, leading it by 1,200 points. I had to use a little 300k apples to get up there :/ I was saving them for the next leaderboards so when it finally arrived I started feeding away :D Although now that I have 90k I am a bit worried I should have stopped at 130k o.o I need to start saving more for the next story book :/
I want that doggie!!! So definitely need to fight to stay in top 2.

Also Is it just me or did anyone else notice the wheel gives less points now? Or was it just 3 unlucky spins? I got 25 points from a wooden chest, 25 from the bronze and then again 25 from the wooden o.o
Before I would usually get 40 from anything other than the wooden.
Well that aside I got 15 runes in total from the milestones :D
The milestone prizes are okay, I want the "Timbear" the most, then the Arboar and maybe the Badger If I don't have to spend anymore apples :/
I was really hoping for a service dog as a milestone prize, A shame I didn't play when they were attainable.

Good luck to all.

AuroraLava
09-20-16, 08:18 PM
I managed to get in 1st place, leading it by 1,200 points. I had to use a little 300k apples to get up there :/ I was saving them for the next leaderboards so when it finally arrived I started feeding away :D Although now that I have 90k I am a bit worried I should have stopped at 130k o.o I need to start saving more for the next story book :/
I want that doggie!!! So definitely need to fight to stay in top 2.

Also Is it just me or did anyone else notice the wheel gives less points now? Or was it just 3 unlucky spins? I got 25 points from a wooden chest, 25 from the bronze and then again 25 from the wooden o.o
Before I would usually get 40 from anything other than the wooden.
Well that aside I got 15 runes in total from the milestones :D
The milestone prizes are okay, I want the "Timbear" the most, then the Arboar and maybe the Badger If I don't have to spend anymore apples :/
I was really hoping for a service dog as a milestone prize, A shame I didn't play when they were attainable.

Good luck to all.

I've seen people saying the closer you are to the top the lower your wheel points will be. My main account was in first place and only got 25 points on the last three spins, while my second account was 8th and got 75, 25, and 100.

littelprincess0313
09-20-16, 09:47 PM
I've seen people saying the closer you are to the top the lower your wheel points will be. My main account was in first place and only got 25 points on the last three spins, while my second account was 8th and got 75, 25, and 100.

I read that a few times now but I think the points a totally random. Im in forth with 250 got 25 from a gold chest!! First and now same place same points 100 from a broze one (why do they even have different colors when you dont get more from gold and fewer from the others?) and in the last 2 events i was always around 3-6 (until the end dropped out of 10 then) and in the first I always got around 100 while only getting 25 in the second. So in my expieriece the number of crowns you get has really nothing to do with the place.

I will try to get the badger- I think I will have to use some boosts to manage the 700/day... Still thinking about that
Anyone here getting 700/day without using boosts?

Alideh
09-20-16, 10:28 PM

Interesting :( It could be true my second account on my main phone is a low level and span high points, while I keep spinning 25, I got one 30 something spin just recently so I guess that must be true -.-

calicokittennope
09-20-16, 11:04 PM
Top two are higher level than me and have two evolution flowers and amazing lands! I watched one skyrocket from what I thought was below 300 to over 8,000 in what I think was maybe less than 1/2 an hour. (I'm pretty medicated tonight so I've no idea how long it really took but it seemed awfully fast) I am seriously impressed. I had a great time watching the number climb higher and higher lol.

That player boosted a 2h, 3rd place boosted 2h boost then seemed to go afk, I'm not sure about 2nd (who was originally in first) because within a short time after event start she was at about 5k so I assume she maybe boosted too.

The rest of us are 300 range and below I think.

I like the flag style the trophies are in, that's really cool looking.

It really was fun watching those numbers climb. I'm not being sarcastic about that. It really was impressive. I've won two leader boards just from casual playing, just ended up in groups that didn't play hard or at all. They are playing hard in this one!

Sandybellee
09-21-16, 01:08 AM
I was in 20th place when I woke up this morning (only spun 2 tents last night) and then spun 160 points and am 18th now. :D I will hatch a Citrine Peregrin later today so unfortunately that will take me up in the chart.

Eluzyion
09-21-16, 01:23 AM

That's true.. If you are below 10 you get higher points from chests so I collect those til it get close to the end then start boosting if I need to, I've won every leaderboard staying behind that way.. Once I got above 10 the chests give a lot lower points

Alideh
09-21-16, 01:58 AM
That's true.. If you are below 10 you get higher points from chests so I collect those til it get close to the end then start boosting if I need to, I've won every leaderboard staying behind that way.. Once I got above 10 the chests give a lot lower points

Thank you for the tips :) I should have done that :/

haku8cafe
09-21-16, 05:53 AM
I like the flag style the trophies are in, that's really cool looking.

It really was fun watching those numbers climb. I'm not being sarcastic about that. It really was impressive. I've won two leader boards just from casual playing, just ended up in groups that didn't play hard or at all. They are playing hard in this one!

you are so right about this.... so much competitive is way fun to play... I am in a group with a lot of us with 2x gold trophy .... my leader now is ONLY LVL 29 with 1700+ with all 7 catching up with him at 1600+ 3 of them are using 2hr boost, the rest are using 1.5 boost

I think it is the gold trophy they want instead of milestone.

so the 8th place is 1600+ I am in the 9th place atm with 400+ points lol.... my last 3 spins 80+ , silver chest nets me 100+ n 80+ again... I am getting way more points than spins instead on breeding/hatching.. btw I have not start my evolve yet too lol

after I got my libra I am going to spend my remaining gems to see how far I can get... I think just by spins alone I can get the 7K milestone easily

I am so glad to be in this group, it is so bored with my 2 previous group who are "free to play" type now I am facing so many players playing seriously or should I say who has the biggest gems amount lol

ckisser
09-21-16, 06:29 AM

I wish I was that lucky. I have only got one chest, but I now have 3 tents and two hero statues that I will never use. I would gladly take a 25 each time instead.

Eluzyion
09-21-16, 07:54 AM
I broke my own rule lol sort of.. If I breed a gem hybrid and can boost I do, I bred one early on so even though I really don't like to boost early on I also really like those extra points a gem hybrid gives sooo.. Blah I just wish it were the hybrid I wanted like onyx direwolf or peryton but it's another ugly Cthulhu.. On the bright side I bred candy rock rhino so I'm on a roll this leaderboard! Woot!

Eluzyion
09-21-16, 08:03 AM

I should clarify lol I came in 2nd on one, I consider it a "win" because I don't care about trophies just the animal so I don't battle for 1st place just for a trophy ;)

hazelnutfarms
09-21-16, 09:17 AM
I've already gotten 15 runes off of this event, so that's making it worth it for me. Also, the badger is super cute, but I really don't care if I get the beagle or not, which is good since the first place on my board is already at 4500 points

Natasha_07
09-21-16, 09:20 AM
Currently at 413, I'm always so slow with these events. :rolleyes:

Drachenia
09-21-16, 05:47 PM
So currently I am on the 1st place , I do not use a boost . Let's see if I will end up once again in the last 30 minutes of the leader board on one of the lower places . Good luck to all :D

Drachenia
09-21-16, 08:33 PM
Hello everybody! Now it is in my group with the Boost use going on. I do not use campfire , still Boost . I have only the gems of my Treasure animals and I do not buy gems with Euro just to me then with Boost to accelerate upward . Hello I would the Ultra Rare Animal buy with gems when I the euro for it have. But that is ultimately cheaper to buy as a boost and accelerate, breed and nest even with gems speed. I always play fair , I'll never u.s.w. someone the 1st or 2nd place on 3rd place move down . I was so sad when I was sure to be 2nd place and 3rd place was ultimately and Torch Bearer did not win .

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2275juxt3izgea.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Silverrain1
09-22-16, 05:48 AM
Well my second account is somehow in first place. I evolved my pearl peryton which sky rocketed my points. I'll not fight to stay in top tho so if anyone boosts or pushes past me that's ok. Although the same can b said for my main account, I won't boost on that this time, I did before and still lost lol. Although I am hoping to get the arboar as I dont have it. I'm currently 5th with 1168. First place has 1951 so not to drastic.

Haha, I posted this and then ended up 6th lol

Drachenia
09-22-16, 06:46 AM
Hello everybody! I just get my Jade Kirin from developing flower and get 144 points for the leaderboard :D

Drachenia
09-22-16, 06:57 AM
Well my second account is somehow in first place. I evolved my pearl peryton which sky rocketed my points. I'll not fight to stay in top tho so if anyone boosts or pushes past me that's ok. Although the same can b said for my main account, I won't boost on that this time, I did before and still lost lol. Although I am hoping to get the arboar as I dont have it. I'm currently 5th with 1168. First place has 1951 so not to drastic.

Haha, I posted this and then ended up 6th lol

Hello Silverrain, I agree with you and I will do it with you. I am currently with 2020 points the first place and have all the animals up to the last animal at the milestones. I can think of only not of this raccoon or beaver the Name field. Good luck collecting the points Silverrain :D

Silverrain1
09-22-16, 07:08 AM
Hello Silverrain, I agree with you and I will do it with you. I am currently with 2020 points the first place and have all the animals up to the last animal at the milestones. I can think of only not of this raccoon or beaver the Name field. Good luck collecting the points Silverrain :D

Good luck to you to. I have lots of animals to evolve so I will get a steady flow of points but I'm not going to do anything extra

Cdnfroglover
09-22-16, 07:19 AM
I have spun three tents so far. 😐 Not happy. Only really trying for the Arboar though, I don't really want points from the wheel.... Runes please!

stellasfairyland
09-22-16, 07:22 AM

Hi AuroraLava,

I've sent you a private message. Will you check please? Thank you!

AuroraLava
09-22-16, 07:57 AM
Hi AuroraLava,

I've sent you a private message. Will you check please? Thank you!

I just replied to it.

CarterB22
09-22-16, 10:37 AM
What is the Mighty Camp Fire that you can get 20 Leaderboard pts every 2.5 hours?

Silverrain1
09-22-16, 10:52 AM
What is the Mighty Camp Fire that you can get 20 Leaderboard pts every 2.5 hours?

It's a decoration that you buy for gems in the shop and it will give you so many points every set amount of hours and will only work for this leaderboard. Each leaderboard will offer a different item that will give you tokens

ABABAU
09-22-16, 01:04 PM
In the shop it's Rock Candy Rhino is limited time, same with paper lantern dragon, but for beagle scout and Merit Badger it says NEW. Why?

CarterB22
09-22-16, 01:07 PM
what is the campfire?

CarterB22
09-22-16, 01:11 PM
Thanks! Never thought to look under BUILDINGS for it--too expensive when I need to buy habitats.....

supermaay
09-22-16, 01:14 PM
Thanks! Never thought to look under BUILDINGS for it--too expensive when I need to buy habitats.....

I think it's a bad investment. You can get all the milestone prizes without this decoration.

ABABAU
09-22-16, 01:38 PM
To be honest I find it a bit unfair. I'm only on 1031 points and in 4th place.

Drachenia
09-22-16, 02:44 PM
i think i didn't see that kind of points in dragon story ! :eek:
thought people was crazy there , but i found that some in FFS are not better ! LOL

Hello this is crazy , I am of the same opinion as Clark_Wayne .

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2277o4pfjzi8sh.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Drachenia
09-22-16, 02:49 PM
In the shop it's Rock Candy Rhino is limited time, same with paper lantern dragon, but for beagle scout and Merit Badger it says NEW. Why?

Hello Ababau ! These are the beasts of the leaderboard where you can also buy now . Thanks TL we may buy these animals now and if I have the money I would buy the dog . :D The Beagle Scout and Merit Badger from the Leaderboard

chickenladyx14
09-22-16, 03:56 PM
Is the Beagle a service animal or?

Drachenia
09-22-16, 04:08 PM
Is the Beagle a service animal or?

Hi Chickenlady, no the Beagle is not a service animal , it is the 1st prize from the Leaderboard and Ultra Rare :D

Drachenia
09-23-16, 07:46 AM
Hi I do not understand that I buy gems and then to remain a 30 gems expensive boost to the 1st place. When to buy the market Beagle Scout is, Thank you the supply in market have TL

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2279dfztkhry47.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

haku8cafe
09-23-16, 08:51 AM
To be honest I find it a bit unfair. I'm only on 1031 points and in 4th place.

unfair??? well if you belong to the high lvl20+, 30s & low 40s I beg you to differ my group... my leader low lvl30+ 4000+ pts my main account points is 1600+ 75% credit goes to spins I am spinning min 80+ to Silver chest is 140+

we dun have a big food bank at our level so I am guessing they are all throwing/spamming gems for speed breed & evolve to get this much points.... I am at 8th place atm with 1600+points.... 7th place is at 3500+ pts

I think the "pay to win" players are being group up in here for lvl 30-40.... I really felt the gold trophy is what they are all going for...

str8upwild
09-23-16, 12:26 PM
I usually don't get too involved with these leader board events, but I find this one very intriguing. I'm in a group that is not using boosts to get ahead. The funniest thing is BOTH of my accounts are in the same bracket!! I'm currently sitting in 1st and 2nd place and battling back and forth with myself :cool:

insomniadreams88
09-23-16, 01:41 PM
I've pretty much given up on 1st or 2nd with this event. Currently in 10th with 1956. 1st has 4317, 2nd has 2766.

Supergirlfashion1
09-23-16, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know the elements and rarity of the price animals in the milestone winnings?

littelprincess0313
09-23-16, 11:30 PM
I've pretty much given up on 1st or 2nd with this event. Currently in 10th with 1956. 1st has 4317, 2nd has 2766.

I lost points!! I spun 200 and came over 3000pts now (like 5/6 hours later) I got 44 for breeding and am by 2900 o.o what!!! (Losing over a 100 is a lot!)
I remember someone expierience the same thing last time

Alideh
09-24-16, 12:44 AM
I lost points!! I spun 200 and came over 3000pts now (like 5/6 hours later) I got 44 for breeding and am by 2900 o.o what!!! (Losing over a 100 is a lot!)
I remember someone expierience the same thing last time

I had something like that happen to me in the first leaderboards I think I had spun 100 something (don't remember the exact number could have been 75) and won the points then moments later a glitch happened and the time limit on the wheel was reset however I didn't have the points I had spun, so basically I just spinned a blank. A moderator told me to email Storm 8 regarding that.

Silverrain1
09-25-16, 04:05 AM
I am currently joint first with 3240 points. Probably won't be first for much longer lol

Eluzyion
09-25-16, 04:09 AM
I am currently joint first with 3240 points. Probably won't be first for much longer lol

Silverrain.. I think that's called the calm before the storm ;) hehe

Clark_Wayne
09-25-16, 05:09 AM
Silverrain.. I think that's called the calm before the storm ;) hehe

yes she is in the storm 's eye LOL

Silverrain1
09-25-16, 06:18 AM
Lol yes, I think I could be! I'm now third, will c what happens now

dexterminate
09-26-16, 04:36 PM
I must have gotten a poor pairing. The first two leaderboards I placed second easily. This time Im 9th with 4500 points. Top three have 7k, 7500, and 9k. Ridiculous :(

Drachenia
09-27-16, 11:16 AM
So I have merit badger get, but I do not know whether he is or Ultra Rare or Super Rare is?

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img22821ip2tbjx7r.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

dexterminate
09-27-16, 11:46 AM
It says super rare for him in my shop..

Drachenia
09-27-16, 12:24 PM
It says super rare for him in my shop..

Thank you dexterminate

Silverrain1
09-27-16, 01:06 PM
Wow, I see the boosts are on sale. Maybe if I needed more animals but i only need the new one and the arboar. Iv not quite got to the timbear yet tho

dexterminate
09-27-16, 01:07 PM
Youre welcome!
I may buy a boost. I reaaaally want the badger. Am up to 5200 points so far. Never gotten this many in the leaderboard before, the chests in the spinner seem to give out more this time imo

Alideh
09-28-16, 08:08 AM
Still in the lead and hoping to get 1st or 2nd since the doggie is cute :D But due to the boosts on sale I'm afraid I'm going to lose the spot :/ Well I got most of the milestone with the exception of the last 2 so yay for that :D

Silverrain1
09-28-16, 11:11 AM
How am I suddenly 8th! Lol. People must have got the boosts while I was working

Drachenia
09-28-16, 12:17 PM
Huiii huiii I am the wind, it comes a stormy wind in my Leaderboard on

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2283ew06voxzps.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Drachenia
09-28-16, 12:36 PM
How am I suddenly 8th! Lol. People must have got the boosts while I was working

Hello Silverrain! I'm just in 4th place, but I have to buy before me the Ultra Rare Beagle on Friday. I played without Boost, have 2 development flowers and have my Super Rare Animals and Ultra Rare Animals leveled high. Now have 7795 points, I find it interesting the so much boost is bought and TL us now the opportunity gives us the animals to buy. I'm TL very grateful for the opportunity the animals from the leaderboard, zodiac u.s.w to buy :D Congratulations to you 8. place

Silverrain1
09-28-16, 03:46 PM
Hello Silverrain! I'm just in 4th place, but I have to buy before me the Ultra Rare Beagle on Friday. I played without Boost, have 2 development flowers and have my Super Rare Animals and Ultra Rare Animals leveled high. Now have 7795 points, I find it interesting the so much boost is bought and TL us now the opportunity gives us the animals to buy. I'm TL very grateful for the opportunity the animals from the leaderboard, zodiac u.s.w to buy :D Congratulations to you 8. place

After doing some feelings I'm in 3rd place with just over 5000 points. First place has just over 6000. I'm not fighting to stay in top three but was surprised at going from 3rd to 8th so quickly! Iv got a long line of animals waiting to be evolved but only have one flower, wasn't prepared to spend the gems lol. So I should have a steady flow of points, I'm hoping for the arboar. It's not cute but it's one I need. Yes, it's good that the animals are on sale for those interested. I won't be buying but it's nice to know the option is there.
Oh what's u.s.w?

ThePjays
09-28-16, 10:19 PM
ThePjays
Level 50

Now that is funny 😂😂😂 One of my daughter's is in the group with the "family/house account". It's funny since it's the house account, we all try to operate it. However, she has stopped touching that phone two days ago because it had the lead. 😂😂😂 She even went so far as to hide it from me today. 😂😂😂

Now the other daughter, has finally gotten excited about a leaderboard and is in the lead for her group. She's taunting her twin sister though, on the old "Decorations Wheel". She spins and gets 50+ points every time and successfully breeds Super Rare animals all the time. Whereas, the one who is in battle with the house account is about to pull her hair out over those dang tents 😂😂😂

As for me, I am enjoying all the Super Rare breeds I am getting since the events are going on. I do want each of the leaderboard animals but I am not willing to spend the Mountain of Gems to get old Scout dog (although I would love him). So far, I'm holding in the top 10 and yes I did boost three times when hatching/evolving/nesting a super/ultra rare.
This leader board my breeds are:
Dare Devil
Elephantom
Storm Sphinx
Dragonfly
Tesllama
So, I'm fairly comfortable and Virgo, Charger, Little Red, Wyndburn, Reckless Roc and about 4 others are still in storage.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

dexterminate
09-29-16, 10:15 AM
Huzzah!! I got merit badger!!! I am new to the game and havent made it to the final milestone in the previous 2 leardboards I was in (but took second and really wanted the main prize). While the beagle is cute I reaaaally wanted the badger so I am pleased I got him, even if a bit bummed Im down in 6th. Does anyone have pix of the baby (if the shop image is not of the baby) or the epic badger? Idk if I want to level him or keep him my itty bitty crazy honey badger<3

Silverrain1
09-29-16, 10:44 AM
Back to 8th again lol

Drachenia
09-29-16, 05:15 PM
Hello everyone, I have bought Scout on 4th Place in the Leaderboard

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2288j6vspiqctd.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 01:17 AM
I was 12th when I woke up this morning. After my hatching and collecting from my evolution flower I'm in 8th. Really hoping for the arboar which I think I will get, not a chance for merit badger or scout tho

Sandybellee
09-30-16, 01:25 AM
I just got Arboar. Already had one but I really like it so don't mind a second at all. I'm currently 15th. If the wheel decides to be generous today I may get close enough to the Badger to justify feeding animals to get it. But I've mostly got tents so far so I'm not holding my breath.

Alideh
09-30-16, 02:58 AM
I just got the last milestone, have that little guy in storage. At first I didn't care for him until I saw he resembled the petite panda but with a scout badge thing so I ended up wanting him. I used up a lot of my apples to get him XD Still in first play so hoping if I do get knocked down it will be to only 2nd place that little doggie is super cute and would love to add it to my collection, if not then well at least I'll get some apples and help me stock back up.

Good luck to everyone trying to get all the milestones.

supermaay
09-30-16, 08:39 AM
Hi Drachenia,

Have you bought the Beagle Scout with 2200 gems (At least it's what the Shop shows)? That's a lot of gems.

Drachenia
09-30-16, 09:44 AM
Hi Drachenia,

Have you bought the Beagle Scout with 2200 gems (At least it's what the Shop shows)? That's a lot of gems.

Hello Supermaay! Yes I have Beagle Scout bought because he's Ultra Rare and I do not know when TL is in us as Value Pack for sale gives. Beagle Scout is nature / fire and a good fighter I think in tournaments :D

Alideh
09-30-16, 10:52 AM
Finally down to the last 11 minutes and I'm 1,200 points in the lead. I was expecting a huge boost army but so far I only saw one member do that and they did it 3-4 hours before finish which put them in a bit safer spot to lock in 2nd place. I was scared they were going to knock me down and then the rest were going to join in but so far no. Hope they stay in 2nd spot and not get knocked down to 3rd.

I finally managed to get all milestones and also the last milestone being the Merit Badger :D Cute, Will be in the storage for a while :/ since I need to expand first and want to hatch the doggie first (If I do end up staying in 1st or get at least 2nd)

Best of luck to all!

Sandybellee
09-30-16, 10:57 AM
I bought a 3 gem boost and fed my Grand Unicorn about 67000 apples. Got to 7007 points and shared 15th place. Happy to get all the milestones! :)

Drachenia
09-30-16, 11:03 AM
Hello, I myself amuse good, just in the leaderboard the battle for the top three places LOL :p

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2289es2zj5ga0c.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Alideh
09-30-16, 11:05 AM
Congrats!
I really like the milestones :D I got I think 25 runestones from this one.. and some apples :D which is awesome!!!

Wow 67k apples :o I remember trying to get that little guy but didn't have enough apples which now that the leaderboards are over got me scared that the next story book is going to be a really good one and I will have wasted a lot of my apples o.o

Alideh
09-30-16, 11:06 AM
Hello, I myself amuse good, just in the leaderboard the battle for the top three places LOL :p

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2289es2zj5ga0c.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Lol This made me laugh I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad I was not put in your members team I would have lost big and probably ended up in rank 20 XD

chickenladyx14
09-30-16, 11:09 AM
I was in 9th place when the clock ran out. I didn't care for the dog but I am very happy to have won the badger. :)

monbohn
09-30-16, 11:13 AM
Talk about cutting it close....I managed to get online and finish the event with 7002 points and seconds left on the timer. So I got all the milestones by doing just my normal thing. I would have boosted at the end if necessary even though I didn't care too much about the Merit Badger since I won't have the Beagle Scout, because it would have been a shame to be that close and not get it. I figured between den and nest I'd have enough for the last 145 points I needed but wanted to wait and save gems by speeding them up only towards the end. Never meant to wait that long though, lol. I hope everyone achieved the goals they were shooting for. ☺

byteme77
09-30-16, 11:13 AM
33752 was hoping foxi got the first as they had silver in last 2 but didn't want to risk getting knocked out of 2nd like I did on one of my other accts

ATurtleIsAReptile
09-30-16, 11:18 AM
I actually got first place in my group! I only hit level 10 yesterday, but the game put me in a group with a bunch of other people who just started, and I managed to squeak into first by hatching a Grassquatch. I thought for sure that somebody else would zoom ahead at the last minute, but nope!

I'm really excited for the Beagle Scout! I don't have any Ultra Rares yet, and this one's very cute.

Edit: Oh, I meant to ask: does anyone know how long it usually takes for prizes to be handed out? Right now it just says "check back soon for final rankings."

haku8cafe
09-30-16, 11:22 AM
I actually got first place in my group! I only hit level 10 yesterday, but the game put me in a group with a bunch of other people who just started, and I managed to squeak into first by hatching a Grassquatch. I thought for sure that somebody else would zoom ahead at the last minute, but nope!

I'm really excited for the Beagle Scout! I don't have any Ultra Rares yet, and this one's very cute.

this is so sweet.... having an ultra so early will help you great in the future good job :)

haku8cafe
09-30-16, 11:24 AM

you might rank first if you throw your 2200gems :) that is really a crazy group lol

glenngenius
09-30-16, 11:29 AM

Wow, that's a tough group to be with!

ckisser
09-30-16, 11:55 AM
I am happy I got second but sad about not getting all the milestones. Ended up with 7 tents and ten little hero decorations. That is 17 spins that could have put me high enough to get all the milestones. Anyone else end with a ton of decorations from the wheel? P.S. I never got a gold treasure at any point.

greeneyedalexa
09-30-16, 12:12 PM
Yaaay, I'm first in my group (with only 14 gems spend, 6 for boosts and 8 for speeding the nest at the end) so, I'm guessing the next one will be disaster for me :D I won the one with the Olympic Bear, and the next one I was in the group, where first place was something like 25 000 points... So I won this one, and the next one will be again with paid players for me :(

heydeeho
09-30-16, 12:15 PM
I was first in my group too but I yet to receive any prizes!

Silverrain1
09-30-16, 01:52 PM
I got 8 hero statues and 8 tents

ckisser
09-30-16, 03:12 PM
I got 8 hero statues and 8 tents

Even if just 8 of those were a 25 point chest that would have been another 200 points.

ATurtleIsAReptile
09-30-16, 04:47 PM
I was first in my group too but I yet to receive any prizes!

If you still don't have your prize-- I tried shutting the app down and then starting it up again, and my prize popped up then. Congrats on the first place!

Silverrain1
10-01-16, 01:38 AM
Even if just 8 of those were a 25 point chest that would have been another 200 points.

I know. That would have been helpful. Or 8 sets of runes for one hole expansion!

mutley00
01-11-17, 06:51 PM
Hi, can someone confirm the types, hatching and evolution times for Beagle Scout and Merit Badger, please?