PDA

View Full Version : Which Halloween animals do you want to see?

comeseecomesah
09-19-16, 01:41 AM
Old or newly created Halloween animals . I have only seen in 2 forests a cat rolling around on a pumpkin and absolutely have to have this. It was before my time. It is so cute and well designed so please bring it back, hopefully this Halloween.
How about a forest ghost wooo! Anyone have any other ideas?

Silverrain1
09-19-16, 10:57 AM
The vampire cat is also a nice one I would like that.
The cat on the pumpkin is the halloweasel, I have in my second account but not my main. I would like one on my main

saucysammis
09-19-16, 12:45 PM
Halloweasel
Frankenswine
Ghostrich

Day of the Dead creatures.

And yes, an actual ghost would be cool.

ABABAU
09-19-16, 01:42 PM
Old or newly created Halloween animals . I have only seen in 2 forests a cat rolling around on a pumpkin and absolutely have to have this. It was before my time. It is so cute and well designed so please bring it back, hopefully this Halloween.
How about a forest ghost wooo! Anyone have any other ideas?

Yeah . The cat is actually a Weasel which I used to have on my old account. I think a ghost treant would bereally cool😎👍

comeseecomesah
09-19-16, 10:15 PM
Treent ghost I like that idea. Can't remember seeing vampire cat or ghostrich. Being Android or being in England or both lol this game wasn't available to me back then,so I missed out on a lot of stuff. Gona have to visit more and take a looky for some of the old Halloween animals I may want on my wish list. Anyway I know I really want the Halloweasel ....that I thought was a cat lol.

ABABAU
10-16-16, 02:19 PM
Could you do some thanksgiving stuff? I'm not American but still...