PDA

View Full Version : I need step by step instructions on how to transfer game from old phone to new phone.

nightshine7
09-18-16, 03:08 AM
I currently have Bakery Story on an iPhone 4. I wish to soon transfer it to an iPhone 6. I downloaded B.S. on the iPhone 6 but it's like starting all over again at level 1. What am I missing here?

Rynetory2
09-18-16, 06:32 AM
Please log unto your Game Center and start Bakery Story on your new device. Then use the Login feature to transfer your games to it.

See the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please send an email to Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

To add: Please post in the Login thread if you have more questions on this.

nightshine7
09-18-16, 03:54 PM
Moved game from one phone to another phone. Had no problem doing copy/paste on old one. New one won't do it. It's not a phone issue because I can copy/paste outside of the game. Any suggestions?

kooky panda
09-20-16, 09:15 AM
If you play on an iphone 6, I believe there is still an issue.
Are you playing the most current version of the regular game?

If you play on a different device, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.