PDA

View Full Version : What for Ultra Rare animals are in your forest ?

Drachenia
09-17-16, 05:02 PM
My Ultra Rare Animals are:

01. Lionheart Epic (LVL 15) and LVL 10 pumkin/earth
02. Gretel Epic fire/water
03. Grand Unicorn Epic rainbow/crystal
04. Crystal Unicorn Epic 2x and LVL 10 crystal
05. Obsidian Cylop Epic earth/crystal
06. Ruby Razorback Epic and LVL 10 fire/crystal
07. Sapphire Cthulhu Epic water/crystal
08. Emerald Dragon Epic and LVL 10 nature/crystal
09. Citrine Peregrin Epic electrical/crystal
10. Jade Kirin LVL 9 und LVL 4 dark/crystal
11. Perl Peryton LVL 9 water/crystal
12. Garnet Griffin LVL 4 fire/crystal
13. Quartz Quetzalcoatl 2x LVL 4 nature/crystal
14. Valkyrie LVL 4 electrical/crystal
15. Swan Prince LVL 4 dark/fire
16. Chimp Champ LVL 4 earth/fire
17. Easter Bunny LVL 4 earth/water
18. Hansel LVL 4 nature/earth
19. Maid Mareian LVL 10 water/nature
20. Beauty LVL 10 electrical/fire
21. Rocking Horse Epic earth/fire
22. Cerberus Epic electrical/dark
23. Wild Wondercat Epic water/fire
24. Bipartibison LVL 13 fire/water
25. Money Badger Epic 2x gems
26. Golden Retriever Epic and LVL 12 gems
27. Prize Pony Epic and LVL 4 gems
28. Ornate Ocelot Epic and LVL 4 gems
29. Goldscale LVL 4 2x gems
30. Treasure Toucan Epic 2x gems
31. Goldfish LVL 4 2x gems
32. Golden Flutter LVL 3 2x gems

Silverrain1
09-18-16, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure cos I can't remember which ones are of what rarity if I'm being honest! It would b great if that was in the description or something

Drachenia
09-18-16, 02:26 PM
I'm not sure cos I can't remember which ones are of what rarity if I'm being honest! It would b great if that was in the description or something

Hello Silverrain ! You can see the rarity of the animals, at you breeding list :D Except for Lionheart , Wild Wondercat who sign these special habitats as Skull

Silverrain1
09-18-16, 03:07 PM
Hello Silverrain ! You can see the rarity of the animals, at you breeding list :D Except for Lionheart , Wild Wondercat who sign these special habitats as Skull

Oh of course! I shall have a look when my breeding den is free! Thank you. So does the rarity of the special elements ie skull not show up on the list?

Drachenia
09-18-16, 03:49 PM
Oh of course! I shall have a look when my breeding den is free! Thank you. So does the rarity of the special elements ie skull not show up on the list?

Yes Skull , Fire / Water can not be seen in the list of breeding . :D

saucysammis
09-18-16, 08:30 PM

The rarity of special element animals doesn't show up when choosing for the breeding den because those animals don't show up there. They are not available for action in the breeding den.

You can check rarity of every animal you have when choosing battle contenders.

I do think it would be so helpful if the rarity of each animal is listed in their description. I also wish that when I tap a creature it would tell me how many of them I have.

That said, I'll go see if I can make a list to edit in here...

Alideh
09-19-16, 01:55 AM
Crystal Unicorn x1
XD

Ultra rare animals are the bottom of my list since they are way harder to get and I still don't have all my dream animals.

Silverrain1
09-19-16, 10:54 AM
Lol, I'm so silly. Of course skull etc don't show up on the list because you can't breed with them. I'm a donut.

Drachenia
09-19-16, 11:38 AM
Lol, I'm so silly. Of course skull etc don't show up on the list because you can't breed with them. I'm a donut.

No Silverrain you're not stupid , you have had only a small Blackout :D Yes drink a cup of coffee and eating a donut . Good Appetite

haku8cafe
09-23-16, 12:09 AM
since there are many seniors players here may I ask what is the hatching time & evolve for lava mouse (in case I got the name wrong it is the 7.5K points in the second leaderboard mile stone prize)

tahitii
09-23-16, 09:33 AM
since there are many seniors players here may I ask what is the hatching time & evolve for lava mouse (in case I got the name wrong it is the 7.5K points in the second leaderboard mile stone prize)

Think it was 20 hours for hatching and 24 for evolving

haku8cafe
09-23-16, 08:19 PM
Think it was 20 hours for hatching and 24 for evolving

tks for the info :)

Drachenia
09-29-16, 09:53 AM
Hello all together the elements have written to the animals for example water / fire :D