PDA

View Full Version : Gift wont add to my inventory

tinacapobres
09-15-16, 09:18 PM
Hi. I am currently building a Quaint Cooker that is a goal and been asking my neighbors for a QUAINT KNOB. I accept it alright but every time am checking progress it wont add.

SpiritWind00
09-15-16, 10:02 PM
You might need to sync your game to the servers by force closing the app to get the parts to show up in your Gifting area. Double click your home screen button and swipe up all of the thumbnail pics, then open Bakery Story app again.

tinacapobres
09-15-16, 10:42 PM
I did just that but to no avail. It is as if i never received a gift and none of my friends are responding to my request also.

SpiritWind00
09-15-16, 10:46 PM
oh how strange! maybe someone else has had this issue and will post to help. I'll check with the other mods for ideas... :)

edit to add:
Maybe wait until changeover in an hour and see if other gifts add. Take a screen shot before and after you accept the gifts and if there is a discrepancy, you will need to email support and send the screen shots once you get your ticket number. Add me if you want to - I play daily and we can double check that way.
rynetory - we posted at the same time! :) Thanks for adding some extra help!

Rynetory2
09-15-16, 10:55 PM
Heard your call, Spiritwind, this is a strange case but let's see....

tinacapobres - Are you able to receive other gifts or does this happen to only Quaint Knob? At this point, the best and fastest suggestion to try is to reinstall your game app to clear whatever bugs or errors that are causing this. So can you do that before the game resets?

Game reset is an hour from now, so send out your requests and hopefully you get more new gifts for you to see if you can accept. Please help to capture screenshots of your newsfeed gift screen and your inventory before and after accepting (in case we need to send you to Support for investigation, hopefully not). Try the reinstallation and monitor again after reset and let us know if you are still having stubborn gifts. Hope this helps. :)

Hopefully the reinstallation will help so you neednt write in to Support. If you still have unaccepted gift currently in your newsfeed, you can reinstall now and try to accept it again.

tinacapobres
09-15-16, 11:03 PM
Actually, all my gifts wont add to my inventory. I was okay yesterday this happens only today.

SpiritWind00
09-15-16, 11:05 PM
are you sure you didn't use them to build more ovens? will send a PM

Rynetory2
09-15-16, 11:07 PM
You must be getting stubborn gift haha. I think reinstallation will solve it. Give it a try. :)

Spiritwind - send me a smoke signal if you need me ;-) I'll leave you both for now. Will pop in to check later.

tinacapobres - good luck!

tinacapobres
09-15-16, 11:25 PM
If i delete and reinstall my baking story app will it remain the same or my data will be lost and i will have to start over again?

SpiritWind00
09-15-16, 11:27 PM
It will stay the same :)

tinacapobres
09-16-16, 12:07 AM
I delete and reinstall but the gifts still did not add on to my inventory. Even the request you accept did not addup.

SpiritWind00
09-16-16, 12:49 AM
Ok, you'll definitely need to ask Support to check your game. Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com

Make sure you tell them you have force closed and reinstalled your game. Sorry it didn't work...