PDA

View Full Version : Why are the coin values on orders so low?

Alohatami
09-14-16, 09:54 AM
I have been playing Farm Story 2 for several months now, and have made level 22. When I first began filling orders, the amount of coins I could get for an order was low, but that was to be expected. Though the amount of coins has been *very slowly* increasing, it hasn't kept pace with what the orders are requesting. Just now I got an order that asked for five different items, among them a hat, boxes of chocolates, and quiche, and it was only offering about 135 coins. That just seemed really low for the amount of stuff it was asking for. When buildings like the pizza oven cost 29,000 coins, it would be nice if the reward for the order kept pace a little better with the items being requested.

Homerz
09-14-16, 10:40 AM
I agree totally! How are you supposed to keep up to buy need things?

PookieBear50
09-14-16, 12:03 PM
Deliveries are more for those looking to also receive stars (EXP) and expansion items, tools, and gems. If you're really hoping to get more coins, the best thing to do is put items up for sale in your Side Shop.

Some would argue it is better to concentrate on one or the other as you need them, but I would suggest a combination of the two. Craft regularly (since it will help open up space in the barn and silo) and send what you need for deliveries. Sell the raw goods (like crops, bacon, etc.) or basic crafted items (sugars, cream, cheese, etc.) rather than higher level items in the Side Shop (though putting those up in small quantities may sell well too). Save those items for Fairground events when everyone is looking for everything and anything.