PDA

View Full Version : After iPad restore: cannot log in to my castle story account any more

rembetiko
09-14-16, 06:24 AM
During the upgrade to ios 10 yesterday I had to restore my iPad because of upgrading problems (restore & upgrade).

So after this I was not logged in to castle story (or any other storm 8 game) any more. I then played dragon story 2 until I reached level 2 and got the option menu "account settings". I logged into my account "rembetiko" and everything worked fine in dragon story 2. Then I opened castle story, but I was not logged in there as "rembetiko" and the game was all-new. Same with castle story 2.

What I tried to resolve this:
Restart all games, restart the ipad (pro, current version, ios 10.0.1), delete all s8 games and reinstall them.

Right now, on this iPad I cannot continue playing castle story (level 50) or farm story 2 (level 70) with my existing account, because there is no option "account settings" in those games and the login from dragon story 2 does not transfer to the other games any more.

What can I do?

Edit: never mind, I installed restaurant story 2 and played as new user to level 2, then logged in as "rembetiko" and this helped - now I am logged in with this account in castle story and farm story 2, too. But I wish this "account settings" option was in all s8 games available. Just in case.

kooky panda
09-14-16, 09:30 AM
Oh I am glad this got resolved!

Hopefully more of the games will get the login feature soon!